• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Fate Servants

The only real difference is that she has full authority. Besides that, she more or less has the same powers as normal Quetz, plus more. Even her skill to gain skills notes that it has been downgraded and was originally an Authority, so she would have it.

Except, like I said, the fact that Kingu is demonstratively worse, incredibly worse. Weakened Gil without all of his treasures plays around with Kingu, actual Enkidu forced Gilgamesh to a 3 day fight where both would die if they kept fighting. Kingu barely pulls off a few dozen chains except for Enuma Elish, Enkidu easily pulled thousands of weapons out of his ass to counter and perfectly strike back the thousands Gil shot at him. Even worse, Kingu doesn't seem to possess the absurd regen of Enkidu, nor use his ability to shift his stats around.

Neither of her NPs can really do anything about a liberal shower of weapons raining on her, or Enki binding her though. Especially when any of them can be homing, can suck energy, can give wounds she can't regen, can freeze her, and God knows what other million effects. Or summoning literally right besides her or all around her.

But it is not nothing. She has much more than other Servants that aren't even the focus of a big event at all.

He doesn't really have the pure variety that makes Gilgamesh stupidly ridiculous, but hardly a few Servants can still compare to his pure power. Gilgamesh not being serious overwhelms most, while Enkidu calmly takes it all in and retaliates.

Low Godly plus Magic Resistance A, potentially higher almost makes him the hardest Servant to kill I do believe.

But Dantes is still above him due to blitzing and being able to destroy the soul with his flames.

1.If we now starts using the VN as source then Siegfried also needs to make it on the list, because the LN wanks him to high heaven, being able to kill Karna through his armor just with normal sword strike and more

2. I would like any proof of Gil using more then a few weapons. Were is it ever shown he uses thousands or even hundreds. If he didn't do it yet , it's out of character. And don't come with CCC.

3. Again this few examples from the manga don't really show Dante blitzing anybody

I read and watched both. Never saw thousands or hundreds. Also it isn't how he really starts a fight anyway, which makes me again point at Sun stone and Xiuhcoatl countering anything he has.

Are you really gonna try and use the anime adaptation, when adaptations are known for ALMOST ALWAYS changing stuff, to make a point about something said in the Visual Novel? The source material? Which is considered the main canon?

You are joking, I hope.

The novel never really wanks Siegfried him besides doing something as stupid as stating Balmung with Command Seal boost and VS were equal. The both of them can barely scratch each other with physical strikes, which makes complete sense. I am not sure what imagined wanking you speak of.

Then you likely saw some imagined manga, I saw him blitzing people.

Then show me you MORE CANON.

And iam still waiting for any reason why Gil wouldn't just die to Coatl other NP or why she wouldn't just dodge mid air like she did with Kingu.

Also yeah. Siegfried being said to kill Karna with one strike, calling him the strongest saber , peak of swordsmanship , balmung lasting 7 seconds against VS , Balmung destroying Modred and other is not wanking a character which shouldn't be even close to Karna.

The only real feat Siegfried had before was killing Fafnir who we not really have much power scaling of

Would you mind showing a example of him keep on blitzing people ?

Is literally in Gil's profile, there are scans of it. Again, do you know the character you are arguing against?

Because Kingu showed he's trash at being Enkidu, if Enkidu can easily match serious Archer Gilgamesh but Kingu is handled easily by weakened Caster Gilgamesh that hardly has his full treasury. Not without mention that her evading in mid air without having any flight makes... not a whole lot of sense?

Sieg does kill Karna in one strike... after he loses his armor, since his durability without it is pretty trash. And that's just usual hyperbole, it is surprisingly a very common literary tool. Especially if it was Karna saying it, he loves praising his enemies. Pffffft! How is Balmung destroying Mordred wank...? Are you saying Mordred is stronger than a Noble Phantasm? Oh now this is pure comedy.

And the only real feat Karna had before was dying to his brother... See, I can make characters sound weak too.

You have literally read the manga and we can see in gameplay he's always moving stupidly fast, why do I need to look for stuff?

1. Stop mistaking Sieg and Siegfried. I was talking about Karna vs Siegfried fight and how it was in the Novel. If you don't read it I would advise you to do so before you argue or ask me to post examples

2. JuSt BeCaUsE iT iS oN tHe PrOfIlE doesn't mean he uses it. If you can't show a example ; it's out of character and doesn't count

Decide for what is countet. Just because he can, doesn't mean he will

I mean, you aren't bringing up any relevant quotes, so unless you expect me to remember every line in a book I read months ago, you are doing nothing but wasting both our times. You are actually already doing that because the "wank" is unimportant compared to the actual feats, in which Siegfried quite obviously can do nothing to truly hurt Karna much. So your example already falls apart.

Now you just turn childishly petty for no reason. Here you go, around the middle part. What does he do moment fight starts? Blitzes Fergus with Chateu d'If to evade and then to kill him in an instant.

Can we move back to the Gilgamesh part ? I am not interested in arguing with you about if Siegfried can kill Karna because the author said so or not.

He blitzes a dream version of Fergus who has no memory's. Not even showing his speed and how long he can do it. But I give you that he opens with it atleast. Still this Fergus is a worse feat then Kingu / Enkidu one which you called much weaker.

However , can he act like that in the normal world or just in this dream version?

Also still waiting for Gils defense against the other two NP + when he ever opens with thousands of weapons or even used them at all in this amount

>Not showing his speed

>Literally evades Fergus without him being able to do anything and then shreds him into pieces, in an instant, before he can do anything.

Now you are just being nitpicky. That's like asking how long Alalanta can use the boar pelt - as long as he has mana, is pretty simple. And I don't see how it is worse. He abuses it right away. Even when he's not going full speed, he can blitz Fergus easily. Fergus, the pride of the Knights of the Red Branch, having renown even when compared to someone like Cu. The fact is no one has any real answer to him simply blitzing besides maybe passive stuff.

... What the... are you even... The whole point of his NP is that he super accelerates his body, to the point he can outright escape time and space. Why would he have an NP that he can't use? Why would he be unable to use a NP he can clearly use in the game?

I am not sure what counter he needs against a Bird he can kill and flames he can evade by floating. Or the fact he can easily open the Gate of Babylon without any True Name release. I literally told you those scans are in his profile, completely easy to find. You can easily find them yourself.

What? Are we even talking about the same NP? Look at the scale of it. How can he avoid that without using his jet, and even then Iam not sure if the speed it enough.

Also not being able to use NP can't be by passed by not needing a name release. Or I want to see any example of that.

He can kill a bird ? So a divine beast is just a bird now ?

And can he use them if he can't use Noble phantasm ? Can he even still open his gate ? Any times that rule was shown to be overturned by him ?

Also again it doesn't matter as we saw what happens against Tiamat. Sun stone will just obliterate Gilgamesh. As I have yet to see any defense against it for him outsite of floating ( which didn't really helped Ushi and Benkai who were far away from the impact)

Heck I would even argue that his weapons get thrown away by it, as Mash shielding a divine beast were pushed away just by the shockwave of the Np releasing. Gil's weapon won't magically ignore that.

I would appreciate to get shown any other argument then he summons thousands of weapons ( which has yet to be shown to be IC for him ) and how that would defend him from a Np which brings a beast to its knees

Well if Coatl really puts up a good fight and if Gil finds out shes a God then hed pull Ea and she has no counter to Ea.

Anyway looking at the profile this are the hundred and thousands weapons statements,

7E76A9D2-08A5-4C86-9ABB-511BDAA98B91
5BD2EDD9-8F2E-4449-A03B-1CAF8303D61D
And iirc theres a bit weapon spam scene in F/SF but I may be misremembering.

I could be wrong remembering , but all of this examples of him using more weapons then a few, are from when the VN reached its climax. It's not how he starts his battle or usually fights. Specially since the VN Gil isn't IC of how you would summon him normally. You should rather look at Zero Gil who is freshly summoned.

Also iam pretty sure that Coatl if she absorbs the fire of the sunstone can match EA. As the power of destroying the dinosaur vs EA is probably even or higher. I think EA has none Suche feat

So ? Where was I wrong ?

You gonna quote me where EA can match the meteor which killed the dinosaur ?

You gonna imply Fsn Gil was how Gil is summoned even so he spend years in the human world with Kirei?

Please be a bit objective

>Tells people to be objective

>Literally said Ea had an equal among NPs two lines prior

Come on dude. You are the one who needs to bring evidence for anything from Servants even approaching Ea when it is the strongest NP. Something from before The World existed >> something after The World existed. It's age alone makes all but the highest tier NPs trash in comparison.

His stuff don't have true names, except a few. Moreover, she has to catch him with the flame to prevent him from using True Names. The only time Gate of Babylon was disabled was by using its key by Ishtar.

Best way he defends himself from Piedra Del Sol is by one-shotting her with something.

As stated, a thousand Noble Phantasms was how he started his fight with Cu, while being casual. He uses the appropriate amount. Stay Night Gilgamesh and Zero Gilgamesh both have the same abilities and fight the same way, so I don't see a problem here.

You are asking if Ea can match the meteor which killed the dinosaurs? You do realize that it's a weapon which devours space-time and cracks reality? You are trying to say a meteor is more powerful than Ea, which is pretty much the strongest Noble Phantsm. Its offensive capacity is matched by something like Cursed Cutting Crater and thing like that.

I remember someting abpir the lions king NP having a higher score according to Da Vinci. But that's just FGO , probably not canon or ?

Isnt Ea Anti-World and when Gils Ea and Enkidu's Enuma Elish met they where tearing apart the layers of the world in F/SF?

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Mysterious Heroine XX definetly makes into this list. Number 2 or 1 if i had to guess. I'll be making her profile when summer comes out (alongside psycho waifu BB).
You don't need to, Impaler had the complete draft about MHXX long ago, you can ask the permission on him

So are we back to flowery language while not counting Achilels ? Iam pretty sure it was said it was like the world was torn apart and remade 7 times.

But again EA never shown such a feat outsite of a non translated bit which is flowery to sound cool.

If we count this , we gonna start counting every flowery claim from the novel. I can make a list of servant which will start to one shot because of one sentence in a novel.

But then we look at Babylonia , where EA at full power did shit to the world

In kaleid freaking Emiya blocks it with ease.

Anti world doesn't mean world destroying. Feat wise the only one which did a world damaging attack was quetzal with her fellow gods

Well theres also this,

"Planet level with full power Enuma Elish (Ea is an Anti-World Noble Phantasm, likely capable of overpowering Akhilleus Kosmos, which embodies the World. When used in Fate/strange Fake, it would have destroyed the World without Enkidu's intervention, and when used by his younger self, it destroyed the Mirror World, a Reality Marble the size of Earth). Enuma Elish also ignores conventional durability (It shows the "Truth" of creation, functioning on the same principle as Slash Emperor, which can kill Ultimate Ones, the strongest beings of each planet in the Solar System)"

Ah yes, EA's statements from a weakened Ko-Gil about destroying the world, its feat of destroying the mirror world, its feat of killing Tiamat, all of that stuff definitely doesn't compare to killing the dinosaurs

Also

>Emiya blocks it with ease

Except, he uhhh, doesn't, at all, he loses immediately after its pulled out kek

Emiya litteraly block it And is almsot unharmed in kayleid. But probably emiya is just stronger then the world ?

I would like the Japanese quote for it destroying the world. As such doesn't exist in fate , as anti world only affects the layer.

Again what is this , it would have destroyed the world ? Well Coatl did kill all dinosaur.

While the words of the novel saying Siegfried could kill Karna with one sword strike got disregarded.

DECIDE GOD DAM IT. What rules you apply and don't cherry pick

Killing the Dinosaurs isnt as impressive as you are trying to make it out to be and dont try to use Coatls mount as something for their strength since it's directly stated in its description its stronger than it naturally would be.

Also without K&K Siegfried probably could one shot Karna.

Emiya used the entirety of UBW and was only able to block it for moments, before being blasted away along with his Reality Marble (Angelica's use is weaker than Gil's as well)

No, there are things in Fate that destroy more than just the top layer kek, and even then, destroying the top layer would be much more impressive than wiping out the dinosaurs anyway.

I'm pretty sure for the Ko-Gil thing, he said the earth, and as for the mirror world, it was stated to be the same size as earth

Again that's not what the novel said. We can't take one novel litteraly and not the other. Decide for one way don't use both.

Also IC Gil goes world destruction ( if it even exists) or is it more likely that he is slow and full of himself while getting smacked by a goddes which actually fights serious sometimes ?

She fights serious sometimes and Gilgamesh would pull it if he was getting smacked, you where arguing earlier that the Chains wouldnt really work but the way she dodged them showed she looks to avoid them meaning she wouldnt be attacking, giving Gil a chance to spam while she's dodging.

And this is assuming Gil doesnt figure out shes a God, cause then hed fight fully serious, pull Ea far faster and likely use SNI.

Back