• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Users with the Most Profiles Created

Mr. Bambu

Suffer-Not-Injustice Bambu
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
Just an idea I had. I know I'm probably in the top ten, given discussions I've had on the topic beforehand, and I'm fairly sure the actual top is the recently banned WeeklyBattles, if his metric is to be believed, given over a year ago he informed me he had over 600 pages (if someone wanted to verify that, I'd appreciate it).

So, let's compile a list. Who has contributed the most original profiles to the wiki? Civilization, weapon, verse, etc profiles count, but things like rule pages and such don't.
  • Celestial Pegasus: 821 pages
  • LazyHunter: 734 pages
  • WeeklyBattles: 719 pages
  • Numbersguy: 708 pages
  • Apex Predator X: 693 pages
  • Mr. Bambu: 471 pages
  • Cropfist: 407 pages
  • The real cal howard: 222 pages
  • Zaratthustra: 153 pages
  • KieranH10: 127 pages
  • Sir Ovens: 124 pages

Last edited:
Although keep in mind that while I posted The Sorrow and Peace Walker, most of the work on them was done by Twellas and Chariot, although I contributed to them somewhat IIRC.

Pretty sure I'm up to 120, my profile says 114 but I've not updated that in a while.

Just an idea I had. I know I'm probably in the top ten, given discussions I've had on the topic beforehand, and I'm fairly sure the actual top is the recently banned WeeklyBattles, if his metric is to be believed, given over a year ago he informed me he had over 600 pages (if someone wanted to verify that, I'd appreciate it).

So, let's compile a list. Who has contributed the most original profiles to the wiki? Civilization, weapon, verse, etc profiles count, but things like rule pages and such don't.

1. Mr. Bambu (because I can): 466 pages
2. Sir Ovens: 124 pages
3. Armorchompy: 77 pages
1.WeeklyBattles: 719 pages.

2. Apex Predator X: 693 pages.

4.Cropfist: 407 pages.

Bambu you would be number 3 due to having 60 more pages than Cropfist.

Lol I'm the same, I have a hell of a lot of sandboxes open atm, most are on my profile and cba linking them Lmao.

tenor.gif

Made 137 profiles, 16-page verses. Also, lots of mines are big pages cause of mighty Dao of China (big number for bytes) and its multiple keys for characters.

After counting up my pages on my profile, it seems I have 98 profiles created so far, not counting the two I consider myself having rescued.

Guess I should at least make two more pages to have a clean 100 profiles, huh?

For Slime alone i made like 80 profiles, just imagine trying to add an ability that applies to all of them, used to take me hours upon hours to do it.

Gimme a few years and I'll be there with you guys ; -;
The issue is, in a few years I'll have a few hundred more

It never ends, Kieran

I'm willing to take that as a challenge and I have come up with two solutions:
  1. Create profiles quicker and more consistently
  2. Kill you off and slowly overtake
I will decide which is more reasonable shortly.

Well...

I suppose I now need to speed up my profile making of Realm of the Mad God, Warriors, and Warhammer Fantasy!

Though the far ladder takes awhile.

Also I'm waiting for Shatters rework to get released for the far former.

Do we also account pages that have been deleted?

Like I'm pretty sure some of the users I mentioned have higher numbers but profiles were erased for a or b reason.

Back