• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I recently finished reading Fleetway Sonic, it was an experience and a half but I think I can say I generally enjoyed it. The comic definitely has its ups and downs, and I definitely prefer Archie over it massively, but I overall enjoyed its interpretations of the characters and some of the stories it tried to tell. All of its Super Sonic plotlines were captivating and it’s a shame it was canceled when it was, as I think the final Chaos Arc is one of the strongest of the series.

While I did a full reading of the comic, I took down notes for just about everything I found that seemed of note. I likely didn’t catch everything, I’ll be honest, much of the early Tails stories slipped my mind, and I forgot to write stuff down from the early to middle Knuckles arcs, and I absolutely tuned out for some of the later Amy Arcs, but I think I’ve caught a decent amount of things that need to be added or removed from the profiles.

This will be a decently sized post that will cover a good amount of things, so please take your time reading it. This will be my first completely self researched and formulated CRT, so excuse any weird little issues. Some of my recommended descriptions might be considered too wordy, feel free to recommend adjustments to them as needed. Enough pre-wording though, let’s get into this.

ADDITIONS:

SPECIFIC CHARACTER ADDITIONS:

Sonic & Super Sonic:

Sonic Summary Revision:

Despite being one of the biggest plot points in Fleetway, and frankly, half the reason most people care about his profile, Super Sonic doesn’t have a sentence dedicated to himself in Sonic’s summary? I feel we should change that. I recommend changing the summary to this:

“Sonic the Hedgehog is the hero of the titular comic, he is an adaptation of the game character of the same name. This iteration of Sonic is typically referred to as “Fleetway Sonic” by fans.

Originally a normal brown hedgehog and resident of the Green Hill Zone, Sonic accidentally discovered the lab of a benevolent scientist Doctor Ovi Kintobor. Kintobor and Sonic would develop a friendship, mutually agreeing to work together to help Kinotobor in his pursuit to make Mobius a better place. Kintobor would give Sonic his friction-reducing Power Sneakers, and when they planned on testing it, Sonic ran so fast that he broke the sound barrier, blowing up the machine they tested with, causing his quills to fuse together and his fur to become blue.

Shortly after the accident that changed Sonic, an accident would occur to Kintobor, causing his transformation into the evil Dr. Robotnik. From here, the two would engage in a seemingly never-ending war. Sonic uses his speed to battle against the madman's attempts at conquering Mobius, eventually banding together a group of Freedom Fighters, consisting of Tails, Amy, Johnny Lightfoot, and Porker Lewis (though his team’s numbers and members would change overtime).

While trying to hide the Chaos Emeralds from Robotnik, Sonic would be exposed to a huge blast of negative Chaos Energy, which would change him, resulting in the creation of a psychopathic alter ego within himself, Super Sonic. Sonic’s Super Form would become a consistent issue in future arcs, being brought out should he ever become stressed or backed to a corner. Super Sonic would gradually grow more dangerous and difficult to control for Sonic as time went on, peaking with the Running Wild storyline, where Sonic would become exposed to the Complete Chaos Emeralds, empowering Super Sonic even further.

With the help of Amy, Tails, and Johnny Lightfoot, Sonic and Super Sonic would become separated, resulting in Super Sonic becoming a major villain at several points in the comic’s run. At one point, Super Sonic would even lose much of his powers and try to turn a new leaf. However, he would eventually be re-energized with Chaos Energy and turned back into a psychopathic maniac. Resulting in, at the end of the comic’s run in its final story, Super Sonic being forcefully re-fused with Sonic to prevent him from going on another rampage, finally re-containing the demon after he was unable to be reformed. Forcing Sonic to spend the rest of his life trying to control the demon he has held within.”

This feels like a much more complete overview of Fleetway Sonic, and Fleetway Super Sonic as a character, that explains the dynamic and difference between the two. It helps illustrate that they’re both different characters, but why they share a profile.

Limited Resistance to Poison Manipulation:

In Issue #10, Sonic encounters a villain named Megatox, who is composed of Mega Mack, a chemical designed explicitly to kill Sonic. Despite being repeatedly splashed and soaked with the substance, and literally being completely submerged in it for a period of time, he resists the effects of the poison and continues fighting. While he did begin to feel the effects by the fight's end, he quickly returned to normal as soon he was no longer exposed to it. In Issue #114 and #115, he encounters Megatox again, who has spent at least several months being super-charged with electricity to become even more dangerous. He once again fights with and is repeatedly soaked or submerged with the poison. He struggles more against Megatox this time, noting that he feels very ill and his vision starts going haywire (if I had to presume, the poison may have become more deadly due to Megatox growing more powerful). Once Sonic defeats Megatox and is no longer exposed to the poison, he seems to return to being just fine.

Now, since Sonic has seemingly not shown any other Poison resistances in the comic, this should likely only net him a limited resistance to poison manipulation, albeit a very strong limited resistance, as he was able to deal with a poison specifically built to kill him for an extended period of time (if he had showcased any prior resistance to poison, this would have qualified for a full resistance). This resistance logistically extends to Super Sonic as well. I recommend it be appended as so:

“Limited Resistance to Poison Manipulation (Was able to resist the effects of Mega Mack, a poison specifically engineered to kill him, even while being soaked and completely submerged in it, and even when the poison was later made more powerful, he was still able to handle being repeatedly soaked and submerged in it, even as it began to affect his vision and make him feel ill, he resisted the effects and continued fighting. He would recover nearly immediately after exposure ended.)”

And it will of course be applied to Super Sonic via the “Same as before, but on a much higher scale” that already exists in his keys.

Sonic Vibration Manipulation Revision:

Nothing major here, just adding more reasoning to the ability. The page makes it out that he can only utilize vibration manipulation through earthquake creation, when he generally manipulates vibrations in a lot of different ways. Such as when he scrambles a liquid man with vibrations in #87, or when he vibrates his hands & arms to loosen a rope to escape being tied up in Issue #19, and the already present utility of him vibrating air molecules to create force fields, or in Issue #124 where he vibrates his hands to weaken the metal shackles he was bound with. It’s a tactic he uses semi-frequently enough to warrant an explanation. I’d recommend changing the ability explanation to:

“Vibration Manipulation (Can create an earthquake just by running. Can rapidly vibrate his body, the air around him, or things he’s grabbed to various effects, such as freeing himself from bindings, disorienting his opponent, or weaken molecular structures)”

Resistance to Fear Manipulation for Sonic & Post-Running Wild Super Sonic:

While initially affected by Chaos’ Fear Manipulation, after the death of Johnny Lightfoot, Sonic learns to focus on his own intense emotions (such as rage) to resist the effects of fear manipulation, and power through it, even against the heavily enhanced Perfect Chaos. While he still feels the fear, he cannot be frozen by it. A heavily weakened, near death Post-Running Wild Super Sonic was also able to completely resist its effects, appearing utterly unfazed by the fear manip. This ability however should not extend to Pre-Running Wild Super Sonic, as he was given no opportunity to showcase a resistance to fear manip, he would also not scale off of Base Sonic’s resistance to fear manip, as he developed it after the events of Running Wild. Since both characters have different reasoning for resisting the fear manip, they should each get their own ability explanations. Sonic’s should be:

“Resistance to Fear Manipulation (Learned to focus on other intense emotions, such as rage, to resist the effects of Chaos & Perfect Chaos’ fear manip. While he still feels the fear, he cannot be frozen by it)”

Post Running Wild Super Sonic’s should be:

“Resistance to Fear Manipulation (Was completely and utterly unfazed by Perfect Chaos’ fear manip, even in a heavily weakened, near death state)”

Potential Supernatural Willpower for Sonic:

In the final issue of the comic, after being re-fused with Super Sonic by Ebony, Sonic is able to will himself into control of his body, overpowering Super Sonic’s control and re-containing him within himself. It’s unlikely he would be able to instantly do this if he transforms into Super Sonic out of his control however, such as when backed into a corner. I recommend:

“Potentially Supernatural Willpower (When he was re-fused with Super Sonic by Ebony, Sonic managed to will himself in control of his body, overpowering Super Sonic’s control)”

Resistance to Fire Manipulation for Super Sonic:

In Issue #7, the introduction of Super Sonic, he’s activated when Sonic was backed into a corner by being caught in a massive oil fire. Super Sonic was activated in the epicenter of these flames, was engulfed in them, and then escaped from them, and was absolutely unphased by the experience at all. A pretty blatant feat, this would be applied for Pre-Running Wild Super Sonic, and would naturally be applied to Post-RW through the “All Prior Abilities” note, the description should be:

“Resistance to Fire Manipulation (Was engulfed in a massive oil fire and was completely unharmed)”

Resistance to Magma Manipulation & Extreme Heat for Super Sonic Post-Running Wild:

In Issue #147, the same issue with the infamous moon push feat, Super Sonic flies through the Earth, puncturing one end of the planet, burrowing through the core, and coming out the other end, traveling through magma and surviving the heat of the core of the planet. Relatively explicit showings. While this feat does occur in an illusion, for the same reasoning as why we allow the usage of his moon push feat, it’s representative of his true capabilities and made clear he could easily replicate this all if desired. I recommend:

“Resistance to Magma Manipulation & Extreme Heat (Burrowed through the core of the planet and out, unphased by the magma and extreme heat)”

Energy Absorption for Super Sonic Post-Running Wild:

Due to his existence as a being of pure Chaos Energy, Super Sonic can easily absorb Chaos Energy out of others and use it to empower and revitalize himself, such as when he absorbed the full power of Perfect Chaos. Relatively clear cut:

“Energy Absorption (As a being of pure Chaos Energy, he can easily absorb Chaos Energy out of others and use it to empower and revitalize himself)”

Intelligence Section Revision and Upgrade For Sonic & Post Running Wild Super Sonic:

I think Sonic should have some more reasoning for his intelligence placement. While Average is reasonable for his placement, I actually personally recommend him being placed at Above Average, as throughout Fleetway, especially early on in the series, he regularly showcases decent strategy, regularly utilizing his speed and abilities in intelligent ways to take out his opponent, using his enemies’ stupidity against them, regularly exploiting his enemies weaknesses or using the environment (more examples) and nearby items to win battles, often being the one who comes up with plans for his team to use, and he was even smart enough to figure out that Robotnik had bugged a trophy he received with a tracker, and deliberately waited at an isolated spot as to not give away his secret location, despite there being no indication of this. He was also intelligent enough to know how to steer the Death Egg manually away from land and into the ocean. I would change the explanation to this:

“Sonic regularly showcases a decent understanding of on the fly strategy in combat, utilizing his abilities in clever ways to take out opponents he otherwise could not, regularly utilizes his opponents weaknesses against them, and often being the tactician for his team when plans are necessary. He was also intelligent enough to know how to operate a space station, and manually steer it towards the ocean.”

Super Sonic Post-Running Wild also deserves a slightly better intelligence explanation. While I don’t think he deserves Above Average intelligence like Sonic, considering he still boils most encounters down to berserker rage, he is noticeably more intelligent than he was Pre-Running Wild. Considering Post-Running Wild he generally shows much more in terms of mental functions, suddenly speaking in more full sentences, even having the capacity to make a plan to have someone lure Sonic to him. He never shows himself to be capable of on-the-fly tactics or much in terms of planning, typically relying on his overwhelming power, but he showcases at least basic mental functions and a knowledge on how to fight and cause destruction. I would change the explanation to this:

“Showcases slightly higher intelligence than before, being able to speak in more full sentences, make a basic plan, and fight well enough, however he is still very prone to berserker rage, is still psychopathic, and has little interest in much beyond destruction or revenge.”

Weakness Section Revision:

Because of this intelligence adjustment, I think a slight re-wording of Base Sonic’s weaknesses would be in order. It would look like this:

“Sonic is very cocky and narcissistic, leading him to occasionally overestimate himself and make brash moves in combat, or flat out rush in without a plan, even though he is perfectly capable of strategy and planning.”
(I also have a minor addition to this weakness section much later on in the CRT, be sure to wait until you've read that before giving opinions on the weakness section for Sonic yet)

This is incredibly minor, but I’d like to change the wording on Post-Running Wild Super Sonic’s weaknesses, first to implement the newer intelligence explanation, but also to change a bit of wording, as there’s no evidence he’ll die if he runs out of Chaos Energy while still a part of Sonic, only when he’s a separate entity, and considering the two re-fuse at the end of the Fleetway’s storyline, I think it’s an important distinction to make.

“While slightly more intelligent than before, he is still somewhat simple-minded. Is very arrogant and sadistic, often holding back to prolong his opponent’s suffering. When a separate entity from Sonic, Super Sonic will die if drained of all his Chaos Energy, though this weakness is not present when he resides within Sonic.”

Optional Equipment Addition:

Sonic’s Underwater Suit from the “Taking the Plunge” storyline, seen in Issue #127. It allows him to swim underwater completely uninhibited, as well as utilize all his regular abilities while underwater. I believe this should classify as Underwater Mobility, and perhaps Type 1 Self Sustenance due to the oxygen it provides? The suit’s durability is unclear, but if it can handle the impact of Sonic’s blows it can probably be scaled to his durability to a degree. This should look like:

“Underwater Mobility and Self Sustenance (Type 1) with the Underwater Suit.”

I’d also like to take the time to note that it’s very funny that Fleetway Sonic is one of the only iterations of Sonic that learned to properly swim lol.

Knuckles:

Knuckles has a handful of additions:

Limited Resistance to Poison Manipulation:

This is a similar case to Sonic, but not really as impressive. In Issue #69 (heh) to Issue #70, Knuckles gets exposed to the poisonous mist of a Poison Dryalid. Its effects seem to be fast acting as he immediately begins having difficulty breathing. However, he is then attacked by a vengeful spirit, which summons spirits and skeletal remains to attack Knuckles. Knuckles fights off the attack while resisting the effects of the poison for a short time, before eventually succumbing to its effects and passing out. He’s passed out for an indeterminate (likely short) amount of time, before eventually waking up, fully recovered from the poison. I feel this should qualify for a Limited Poison Resistance. Not as strong a resistance as Sonic’s, but still decent.

“Limited Poison Resistance (Could temporarily resist the effects of a Poison Dryalid’s poisonous mist, while simultaneously fighting. Though he eventually succumbed to the poison and passed out, he recovered with no side effects afterwards)”

Extrasensory Perception:

Knuckles was able to sense the location of a fault line upon placing his hands on the ground.

Self explanatory:

“Extrasensory Perception (Could sense the location of a fault line)”

Shockwave Creation & Range Upgrade:

Knuckles, upon punching the floor, created a shockwave powerful enough to launch Sonic into the air.
Also self explanatory:

“Shockwave Creation (Created a shockwave strong enough to launch Sonic into the air)”

Due to this attack implementation, Knuckles’ range should be adjusted to:

“Melee, a small radius around him with Shockwaves”

Intelligence Adjustments:

Above Average is actually perfectly fine, I just want to expand the reasoning some. He clearly learns from his experiences and adapts to not encounter the same mistakes as often as possible. When he is tricked by Robotnik the first time, he becomes significantly more untrustworthy of people after the fact (not to say he isn’t still fooled afterwards, Zachary and a random sheep lady I forget the name of both fool him afterwards for different reasons) and is much more wary in general. He also generally begins to adapt better to social cues and social interaction overtime. I would make a note of this in his intelligence section.

“Above Average (Despite his mild naivete due to his isolated upbringing, he is quite intelligent. Is incredibly knowledgeable of the Floating Island, learned a language in a matter of weeks, and learned to flawlessly fly a Pterodactyl near instantly. Consistently learns from his mistakes, adapting to avoid making the same mistakes in the past, and generally becomes better at social interaction overtime, despite his initial isolation. Becomes more wary of others after he is first tricked by Robotnik.)”

Optional Equipment Addition:

Honestly just for ***** and giggles, I think it would be funny if we included Knuckles’ pterodactyl as optional equipment. I don’t recall it ever leaving the Floating Island, meaning it probably still lives with Knux and is still controllable for him. This wouldn’t net him much in terms of abilities, just Flight due to his pterodactyl being able to fly, and some kind of skill for being able to properly fly the dinosaur across Mobius. So in the Optional Equipment tab, he would have:

“Flight with his Pterodactyl”

Tails:

Not much to add for Tails, just a couple things:

Limited Telepathy:

Tails showcases a limited degree of telepathy in Issue #105, where he is able to understand a Flicky, despite not speaking its language, with Sonic himself even claiming it’s “some kind of telepathy”. However he can only “get a feeling” for what the Flicky says, despite that, he still was able to learn specific details such as the fact that Robotnik had returned, was capturing Flickies and putting them in danger, and was doing so at South Island. A proper description would be:

“Limited Telepathy (Can somewhat understand animals such as Flickies, and can even learn specific details, such as specific locations to go to)”

Air Manipulation:

In Issue #127, Tails utilizes his tails to cause gusts of wind to clear a thick fog in the surrounding area.

Pretty clear feat, I’d recommend the wording to be:

“Air Manipulation (He can rotate his tails to cause gusts of wind strong enough to clear thick fog)”

Robotnik:

Base Robotnik has a few additions….

Limited Resistance to Absorption:

Dr. Robotnik, who despite wielding and being near the Chaos Emeralds on multiple occasions, has not had his evil nature absorbed by them despite their signature ability to absorb evil, even though it has been shown to have a clear effect on absorbing the evil from Captain Plunder and his crew. This should be pretty fair to add imo, would apply to Base Robotnik, and carries over to God Robotnik as well.

“Limited Resistance to Absorption (Was unaffected by the Chaos Emeralds’ ability to absorb evil, despite his role as an evil dictator who was made evil by negative chaos energy)”

Potential Resistance to Empathic Manipulation:

Amber, a native of the planet of Kaamdaarn, has the innate ability to spread and create feelings of tranquility within others, even being able to affect and change the programming of Badniks. However, she believes that even she would be unable to affect Robotnik, due to the complete and utter lack of love in his heart. Considering that we never see Robotnik directly resist an attack from Amber, I’m not sure if we should give a solid resistance, which is why I recommend a “Potential” resistance.

“Potential Resistance to Empathic Manipulation (Amber, an Kaamdaarn native with the innate ability to create feelings of tranquility within others, did not believe she could affect Robotnik)”

Evolutionary Robotnik????

Does Robotnik’s base form deserve some kind of Evolution ability? Considering that he just decided, one day, he would transform himself into an egg, and then hatch with a new look that can suddenly take blows from Sonic, is it worth distincting that he has, for some ******* reason, the ability to encase himself in an egg-cocoon and evolve to an unspecified degree? I have no idea what this counts as or should be signified as, but I think it’s worth noting to some degree, it was one of the personal craziest things I found out about Fleetway when I read it that FOR SOME ******* REASON nobody had ever mentioned to me before???? Not sure if this would count as Reactive Evolution or something else.

EDIT:
As discussed below, will be listed as "Transformation (Encased himself in an egg, before eventually hatching with a new appearance, and increased physical abilities)"

God Robotnik:

God Robotnik deserves his own little section, as he has a handful of abilities to add and revisions/additions to current abilities. All abilities here, unless stated otherwise, will also be given to Post-Running Wild Super Sonic, due to them both being powered by the Complete Emeralds, and thus, having most of the same powers.

Time Travel & Expanded Time Manipulation Reasoning:

God Robotnik is showcased to have several time manipulation related abilities, and I noticed that for some reason, time travel wasn’t noted as one despite him showcasing it. I’m not sure if this is due to his Omnipresence, but I still think it’s worth indexing. Robotnik can travel at any point in the past or future, traveling 65 years in the future to age Sonic, as well as back to the present to bring him to his normal age (he can likely still just age a person to death without time traveling though), and he drags Sonic alongside him. I also recommend giving some explanation to what he can do with his time manipulation, I recommend:

“Time Travel & Time Manipulation (Can freely travel back and forth in time, and even forcefully drag others alongside him, can forcefully age and de-age someone, and has full control over the space-time of the universe and special zone)”

Duplication:

In this panel, Robotnik creates several duplicates of himself to boo Sonic. If this is only considered creation, that’s fine, but it should be noted that he can create duplicates of himself specifically.

“Duplication (Can create duplicates of himself).”

OR, append changes to his Creation ability, like:

“Creation (Can easily create entire beings, re-create the universe to his whim, and create duplicates of himself)”

Power Nullification Reasoning:

This probably seems minor to some of you, but Power Nullification is an insanely potent ability and can decide a lot of Vs Debates, so I feel we need to properly describe what GR & SS’ Power Null can do, as well as attach a scan for it. From what I can gather, his power nullification comes from these scans, where he removes Sonic’s speed and skill, preventing him from utilizing his speed or any of his combat abilities, so I recommend we change the reasoning for this ability to:

“Power Nullification (Was able to nullify Sonic’s speed and skill, preventing him from using any of his combat abilities, these abilities can also be returned/un-nullified)”

High-Mid or Low Godly Regen:

In Issue #127, Sonic & Knuckles blast God Robotnik with an energy beam from the Master Emerald, and his physical body is blown to pieces. Immediately after this though, Robotnik begins laughing, and reforms his physical body a huge distance away from the emerald sanctum, resizing his body to hold the island in his hands. Robotnik doesn’t seem to regenerate from one of the shattered pieces of his physical form, instead regenerating from nothing a distance away. This is supported by his laughing being heard from a far distance away, before being revealed where he reformed. I consulted TheGlassMan about this feat and he said it should constitute for High-Mid at least, though I think it has potential for Low-Godly. If you guys have any opinions on this, share below and we can discuss what to do here.

“High-Mid Regeneration (Regenerated his physical form after it was blown into chunks)”

Or

Was agreed to be:
“Low-Godly Regeneration (Regenerated his physical form in a completely different location after his body was blown to chunks)”

God Robotnik Weakness Section Addition:

God Robotnik doesn’t have a weaknesses section, so I feel it’d be best to add one. It will emphasize that he’s still very much the same doctor as before, but potentially even MORE absurdly overconfident, to a fault, and can still be tricked despite his omnipresence and nigh-omniscience, as that’s exactly how Sonic manages to defeat him. I recommend:

“God Robotnik is still insane, and is even more absurdly overconfident than before. Due to the incredible power he wields, his ego is massive, and he can potentially be manipulated and tricked by his opponent if they prod him properly. He can be convinced to un-nullify powers.

Shortfuse the Cybernik:

Small additions here, largely in terms of his story and such.

Shortfuse Summary Revision:

Our current summary does a pretty poor job explaining him, imo, so I offer this as a potential alternate summary that could be used:

“Shortfuse the Cybernik, also known as Shorty the Squirrel, is a character that appears in the Sonic the Comic series published by Fleetway Editions. He is a Mobian who Robotnik would capture, and attempt to enslave as a Badnik, enlisting him as the first of his Cybernik program. However, due to a programming error and Shortfuse’s own absurdly stubborn personality, he manages to retain his own self-awareness, taking control of the Cybernik armor and declaring his own personal war on Robotnik.

Shortfuse would occasionally team up with Sonic and his allies when needed, and even temporarily lead the Freedom Fighters in Sonic’s absence. He would eventually sacrifice his suit by absorbing the Life Force energy Robotnik had empowered himself with, causing it to overload and explode, saving both Mobius and Earth, cementing himself as one of Mobius’ greatest heroes.”

This better covers his origin story, as well as explaining his later story. It also makes it clear that he’s not a badnik himself, and is rather a Mobian wearing badnik armor.

Weaknesses Revision:

Just a small addition, it’s worth noting that Shortfuse has little experience fighting without armor, is almost completely useless without it, so it should be worth noting that as a weakness of his for any potential battles he gets in. He’s also notably stubborn, brash, and jumps into danger at inopportune times. A very specific weakness is that without sunlight, he would be unable to sustain himself in the suit. His suit is also ultimately destroyed when it is overloaded with an incredible amount of life-force energy, implying that a power overload could result in it's destruction. I would adjust his weaknesses section to:

“His armor is vulnerable to Electromagnetic Pulses and Corrosive Substances, and could be completely destroyed if it is overloaded with too much energy. If his suit is unable to receive solar power, he will be unable to sustain himself. He is quite brash and stubborn, and can jump into danger at inopportune times. He has little fighting experience without his armor, and is almost completely useless without it.

GENERAL ADDITIONS/CHANGES:

Tier/AP/Durability Upgrade:

This one might be a little divisive, and I’m willing to be a bit lenient here, but hear me out.

In the Sonic’s World: Future Shock story-line, which lasts from Issues #86 to #88, a “future” version of Sonic the Hedgehog is introduced, an old, aged version of Sonic himself. A DNA test shows that he is undeniably the same as Sonic. It is also made quite clear that, while this “future” Sonic is slightly inferior the the main Sonic due to his old age making him weaker and slower, he is still very much so comparable to Sonic himself, being able to still keep up with the hedgehog, replicate his attacks, and even compete in battle against Robotnik, tearing apart his robot.

It is revealed in the final issue of the story, that this “future” Sonic is not in fact Sonic from the future, but a clone devised by Robotnik using Sonic’s cells with false memories implanted (this plot twist ****** us out of immeasurable speed base form Sonic btw). The cloning process was slightly ****** up though, in that his aging was accelerated rapidly. Resulting in the clone quickly withering away and dying as the story goes on, eventually dying in the final page. This comic reveals that in Fleetway Sonic, when clones' bodies wear out and they die, their energy is released as they transform into pure energy.

Sonic’s clone in particular, though, upon having all of his energy released, creates a new, large star in the sky. This means that this Sonic clone, who is based on Sonic’s cells and generally shown to be slightly inferior to him, had enough energy within himself to support the creation of a star. While I’m not a mathematician, and can’t give an exact number to this feat or decide how far into Tier 4 this would be, I think a solid 4C rating should be fine? This would obviously upscale to Sonic himself, and then would scale to anyone who scales to Sonic physically, such as Knuckles, Shortfuse, and Brutus.

Now, I can see this being relatively contentious, and potentially even a little outlier-ish, so instead of outright replacing the current Low 5B rating, which is incredibly solid and supported across a handful of feats, that we change the AP and durability of Sonic, and all who notably scale to him, to a “Low 5B, Possibly 4C” tier, as to still allow the most solid and supported tier to be visible, but allow for this higher interpretation to be included as well. Specifically for Base Sonic's profile, his Tier and Attack Potency could look like this:

"Tier: Low 5B, Possibly 4C

AP: Small Planet level (Can Fight The Metallix:Robot Copies of him made to be his exact equal. A single Metallix scales to 1/13th of the Aplha Device, which can Blow up Miracle Planet), higher with Blast Attack (One shot a force-field designed to be impervious to his standard attacks[5]), Possibly Star Level (
Scales above an older clone of himself, who holds enough energy to create a large star in the sky
)"

EDIT:
Topic is uncertain for the time being, likely unusable, will be discussed another date.

REMOVALS / REVISIONS:

Super Sonic’s Resistance to Time Stop Replacement:

Super Sonic’s time stop resistance needs to be revised, as what he’s resisting isn’t a time stop, it’s a time slow. While they do initially state in Issue #85, when he’s first imprisoned, that he is stopped in time, it’s made abundantly clear by the comic across several issues after that their initial assumption was incorrect (Issue #87), and the Omni-Viewer did not freeze him in time (Issue #89), he simply slowed him down significantly. The Omni-Viewer even states himself that stopping time is just too much for him to manage. Everything else regarding this feat is correct, so unfortunately, it just needs to be changed from a Resistance to Time Stop to a Resistance to Time Slow. Ability description should be changed to:

“Resistance to Time Slow (Could think and slightly move during the Omni-Viewer’s severely slowed time, albeit it took him a week to get two of his fingers out of the Omni-Viewer and it would have taken him years to get out. Could supercharge himself into an Electron Bomb quickly while in said slowed time)”

Stamina Revision:

Post-Running Wild Super Sonic’s stamina needs to be revised very slightly. As the statement “He spent months transformed while inside the Omni-Viewer, and when he got out he was fresh” isn’t necessarily true. Very, very shortly after escaping the Omni-Viewer and releasing his EMP nuke, he quickly begins to be drained of his energy. It’s likely that the combination of being transformed for months and then immediately releasing a large surge of power drained a large amount of his Chaos Energy reserves, causing him to begin quickly losing power. I would change the sentence simply to:

“Superhuman (He spent months transformed while inside the Omni-Viewer)”
(Note, I do not think the EMP nuke was directly responsible for his energy draining (which would be a notable weakness), as a simple planetary EMP causing him to short circuit doesn’t line up with his current statistics, even the Omni-Viewer says he doesn’t understand why it’s happening. When you factor in the fact he did it after spending entire months while transformed, it begins to make a lot more sense as just a gradual decrease in his energy, with the EMP being what pushed him over the edge.)

The Big One, Super Sonic Speed Revision:

As much as this agonizes me to do, Super Sonic’s MFTL+ speed stat for his Post-Running Wild key needs to be removed, as the feat it’s based on seems to be a misinterpretation. The current reasoning for his speed is “Flew from a distant asteroid to where Mobius was in minutes, as he was lightyears away”. This is incorrect, while there’s no sources to showcase this feat on his page (we really gotta stop doing this, guys)… it seems to be talking about Issue #100, when SS breaks out of the Omni-Viewer, setting off a planetary EMP nuke, and then flying down to Mobius in seconds/minutes. The only issue is that this feat is interpreted as if the asteroid is LIGHT YEARS away, when at the point of the explosion, it’s directly above Mobius. Super Sonic would at best be just slightly outside of the planet’s atmosphere before re-entering, which would absolutely not quantify a MFTL+ speed feat. This means that his MFTL+ speed is invalid and has to be downgraded. However, we have other options in terms of keeping Super Sonic out of Sub-Relativistic +, as he has some scaling options, 3 that I’m currently aware of right now, those being:

1. Scale to God Robotnik:

Considering that Super Sonic scales to God Robotnik to gain all of his high stats pretty much, of course he’d also save his speed stat. God Robotnik can grow to Type 5 Large Size, completely dwarfing Mobius in size, to the point that he can hold it in his hand. To my knowledge, even being able to move properly at such a size constitutes FTL movement and reaction speeds. Super Sonic should scale to this just fine, due to drawing energy from the same source that allowed Robotnik to reach this power in the first place, and should honestly upscale considering Sonic is always depicted as being significantly faster than him. Super Sonic also logistically has the same ability to grow to this Type 5 Large Size, meaning he’d get the FTL speed himself regardless.

2. Upscale Reaction/Combat Speed from Amy & Tenko’s Intergalactic Space Trip:

This one, honestly, is kind of outlier-ish in the first place and pushing it, but I still think it’s worth bringing up… to a degree, if nothing else than to address it now. We could potentially scale Super Sonic’s reaction & combat speeds (not his travel speed) to Amy & Tenko manually piloting a UFO an indeterminate interstellar distance. This might get somewhat confusing but I swear I have tried to pull this into as comprehensive of an explanation as possible.

In Issue #113, Amy and Tenko are stranded on the planet Kaamdaarn, which is stated to be “millions of lightyears away from Mobius”. After doing hero-work, they are given a map and a UFO, and in Issue #114, and then begin traveling across the cosmos to return to Mobius. It should be noted that they manually pilot this UFO, as they are seen holding steering wheels, and note that the ride was difficult, and Tenko was skilled at piloting it. At some point, they get lost, and come across Earth, flying down and landing on the planet. Earth is stated to be a twin planet to Mobius, and is similar both in size and composition. In Issue #25, it’s stated that Mobius is 11,763,222 million light years away from Earth, and in an alternate dimension.

Now, what does this all mean? Well, Kaamdaarn was “millions of lightyears away from Mobius”, and they would eventually, after an indeterminate amount of time, end up at Earth, which is 11,763,222 million light years away from Mobius (which is also in an alternate dimension). Amy and Tenko do not fly the UFO to Mobius, unfortunately, and are instead teleported there from Earth via dimensional travel, meaning that’s off the table. Since there is no statement of the distance between Kaamdaarn and Earth, only the distance between Kaamdaarn and Mobius, which is just a blanket “millions of light years”, which could mean anything, could be tens of millions, could be hundreds of millions, there’s no solid way to deduce the distance between Earth and Kaamdaarn. There’s also no solid way to know the timeframe of their travel from planet to planet either, as no timeframe is given, but it's likely at least over an hour. So with no solid distance and no solid timeframe, getting an exact calculation of the distance, and thus, speed to travel between Kaamdaarn and Mobius is impossible, at least not without unreasonable amounts of assumptions and guesswork. At the absolute best, a blanket MFTL+ rating MIGHT still be able to be given, just off of the act of interstellar travel itself, but it wouldn’t deserve anything more than a “Possibly” rating, and is already somewhat of an outlier-ish feat in the first place.

At the absolute best, we might be able to get something off of traveling across our solar system, since we can see that Amy & Tenko have passed both the sun and a couple of planets like Jupiter, as well as a satellite with some nebulas and star-formations in the distance. I’m not sure what to exactly calc this as, though, besides potentially a MFTL calc.

The issue is, this feat is pretty outlier-ish, and would potentially have to be scaled to other members of the cast besides Super Sonic, which would be pretty… inconsistent. I think this might be pretty reasonably an outlier, and should likely be dismayed, unless someone has a really good idea of what to do here

3. …..Whatever the **** is happening here:

I’ll be honest, I have no idea what in the literal **** is happening here. This feat has been driving me insane ever since I read it. I don’t know where the **** to start with it, it’s a complete can of worms. I’m honestly throwing my hands up and asking you all for help. What the **** is happening here. Is there someone who’s an expert on speed feats I could talk to about this? I think this genuinely has the potential to potentially be a decent speed feat, but I have no idea how to go about calculating this at all. If needed this can be pushed to its own CRT to figure out, but I wanted to bring it up when it came to speed discussions. It would obviously scale to base form Sonic and Super Sonic should upscale highly from it. Scaling to other characters is probably a no-go though.

EDIT: Instance 3 is discluded as the calc was rejected.

I’ll allow us all time to discuss what we think should be done here in terms of speed, but I think if nothing else, we can all agree that Scaling to God Robotnik is completely solid no matter what becomes of the other two routes, meaning that Super Sonic’s new minimum speed should be:

“FTL (Scales to God Robotnik, who can move uninhibited at a size large enough to hold the planet in his hand)

UNCERTAIN ADDITIONS:

The Absorption Debacle:

Sonic has some interesting feats and anti-feats with absorption that need to be covered, as he’s both shown a resistance to absorption, but also a weakness to it.

In Issue #25, Sonic holds all the Chaos Emeralds in his hands, and despite them having the ability to absorb evil, Sonic, and by extension, Super Sonic existing with him, are completely unaffected. This means that Sonic, or, more likely, Super Sonic should have a Resistance to Absorption, or a Limited Resistance to Absorption, for the ability to resist having the Evil Absorbed from them.

The confusion for my comes in, when, in a later (tbh, a complete filler issue of a story) issue, in the “Sonic No More” story, the issue has Sonic be hit with a power absorption beam by Robotnik, that steals his powers, including super-speed (though it should be noted that Sonic is still fast even without his powers) and spin attack related abilities, it seems. If anything, this shows that Sonic has a pretty severe weakness to having his powers absorbed, since doing so completely reverted him to his original state as a brown, quilled hedgehog.

So that leaves me with my hands tied. Do we note that Sonic himself has a Limited Resistance to Absorption, but only for having the evil absorbed from him, or do we note that as a specific ability of Super Sonic’s (since he would be resisting this absorption from within Sonic himself), and note that base form Sonic has a specific weakness to power absorption? I would personally go with the latter, which would result in this: In Pre-Running Wild Super Sonic’s Resistances section:

"Resistance to Absorption (Was unaffected by the Chaos Emeralds ability to absorb evil, despite his state as an evil, psychopathic being)"

In Base Form Sonic’s Weaknesses’ section:

"Sonic is notably vulnerable to power absorption, as when Robotnik hit him with a beam that absorbs energy/powers, Sonic was reverted to his original, brown, quilly hedgehog state, having completely lost his powers, including his super speed."
(would absorption, power absorption, or energy absorption be the best term to use for Sonic’s weakness?)

If this is added to my recommended weakness section, it would look something like this:

“Sonic is very cocky and narcissistic, leading him to occasionally overestimate himself and make brash moves in combat, or flat out rush in without a plan, even though he is perfectly capable of strategy and planning. He is notably vulnerable to power absorption, as when Robotnik hit him with a beam that absorbs energy/powers, Sonic was reverted to his original, brown, quilly hedgehog state, having completely lost his powers, including his super speed.”

Enhanced Senses / Limited Precog for Base Sonic?

In Issue #116, when Robotnik and the Drakon Empire deploy an attack on Mobius, Sonic suddenly gets a feeling that something terrible is about to happen. Probably shaky on its own, but I’m sure there’s plenty more evidence throughout the series of Sonic having enhanced senses to a degree. Nothing else for a form of precog tho.

Also can someone please god add a source for the “Was stated by Word of God to be the strongest being in the comic” statement in Super Sonic’s AP reasoning.

Conclusion:

I’ve only had experience assisting in the creation of CRTs for Touhou previously, and I can say I had a lot of fun doing this! I’ve never done a full, solo research, solo built CRT before, so this was a fun experience. Hopefully I can find another verse to do this someday besides Touhou.

Overall, I think this is a pretty important and major overhaul for Fleetway as a verse. Most statistics should be absolutely solid now, most major abilities should be indexed now, and the verse should be mostly completely up to date now. There’s potential improvement down the line, as I definitely could have missed an ability or two for some more minor characters, and we could always add profiles for other characters down the line, and maybe clean up the pre-existing profiles to add more scans, images, and better wording, but for now, I think Fleetway should be pretty solid as a verse.

Let me know what you think down below, if I did a good job, if you disagree with anything I brought up, and help me decide anything I’ve suggested that I was unsure on. Considering how beefy of a CRT this is for a relatively small verse, take things piece by piece if needed, as some points here I feel really do need some discussion.

Also if there’s one thing I can say to any other Fleetway supporters, we reaaaaally need to do a better job with providing sources for our statements, feats, and scaling. Things such as lifting strength, speed, etc etc have almost no sources or links applied in the profiles themselves. Something like “Took an explosion that would have destroyed the entire city” or “flipped a tank over'' should really have a sourced image alongside it.

I’ll likely make at least one more CRT in the future for Fleetway, as I think Amy and Johnny Lightfoot probably deserve a page of their own, they likely have some mild scaling that’s worth making pages for at least, even if they’re not the most notable. Amy has a whole mini-series with some shit in it. I also think that Sonic and Robotnik could both have one extra key each, and there’s likely some extra work to do in terms of final polish like adding scans and adding more detail, but I’ll touch on that in the later CRT.

The most devastating part of reading Fleetway was finding out Sonic didn’t have NPI. I was actually kind of shocked. I mean, I’m sure Super Sonic’s reality manip has that covered, but I honestly kinda expected him to have some way to deal with spiritual entities, all things considered.

Last edited:
Whew
  • I agree with the revised summary / Intelligence / weakness sections, ability additions, and removals. I’d say God Robotnik’s Regen feat would fall under Low-Godly
  • Agree with the MFTL+ downgrade. I think scaling from FTL via God Robotnik is the best option
  • Neutral on the applicability of the 4-C feat.
  • I suppose Robotnik’s evolution would fall under Transformation

Whew
  • I agree with the revised summary / Intelligence / weakness sections, ability additions, and removals. I’d say God Robotnik’s Regen feat would fall under Low-Godly
  • Agree with the MFTL+ downgrade. I think scaling from FTL via God Robotnik is the best option
  • Neutral on the applicability of the 4-C feat.
  • I suppose Robotnik’s evolution would fall under Transformation
Thanks for the evaluation!

So we currently have:

-2 votes for the regen being Low-Godly (Maverick_Zero_X, Remus1998)
-1 vote for Super Sonic's new speed being FTL God Robotnik scaling (Maverick_Zero_X)

I'll wait for opinions on the 4C feat to see how that goes, I think that's one of the aspects of this CRT that needs the most discussion.

I'll classify the evolution as transformation for now. I think the best way to classify the ability would be:

"Transformation (Encased himself in an egg, before eventually hatching with a new appearance, and increased physical abilities)"

One more thing, the Low Godly regen, would we apply it to Super Sonic via scaling to God Robotnik, or should it be an ability kept to just God Robotnik, like his Omnipresence and Nigh Omniscience?

Wow. I've seen you talk about going through StC and I must say, I'm impressed at the thoroughness here!

- I agree with all the updates to Sonic's profile except for Enhanced Senses/Limited Precog, though if there's at least one more instance of this sort of thing then I'd agree with it.

- Downgrade of God Robotnik and Super Sonic to FTL looks solid to me.

- Low-Godly Regen for God Robotnik seems fine. (As for scaling that to 2-C Super Sonic, I'm neutral)

- Sonic's clone's energy creating a star is... Interesting. I'm pretty sure it IS a valid feat, but Johnny Longfoot saying "That's what happens to clones when their bodies wear out!" makes it seem like it's almost not something that can't be scaled to organic life? So I'm tempted to say I disagree, but I'll see what others think.

Excellent work all around, Pikmin!

Overall I agree with this, funny enough I was gathering scans to do an intelligence revision and maybe add Supernatural Luck to Tails but you beat me at the first one.

A couple of things to note though:
-Pre-Running Wild Super Sonic isn't that mindless, he was actually able to figure out how to use his speed to stop an erupting volcano to cool off the Laval and also shape it as an statue of him in Hill Top Terror, was able to remember which Mobian was actually a robot made by Robotnik in one of the holiday special stories and also figured how to use his speed to create a speed cocoon to prevent a bomb from destroying the Chemical Plant Zone in one of the Poster Mag stories. So he does show that he has similar problem solving skills as Sonic has, he just never has a reason to use them when he can crush everyone.
-Sonic likely doesn't have Supernatural Willpower, Super Sonic just turned back to Sonic naturally like in the old days, kinda like how in his first appearance Tails apparently was able to convince Sonic to return to normal when the form just likely ran out of power.
-That "Sonic goes so fast everything is slow to him", was already calced a long time ago and it was hypersonic, granted that was a while ago so maybe a recalc will bring something new. Sonic does have more laser dodging feats in the series from Robotnik's robots so maybe we can get something like that or just upscale him from spaceships because it's a consistent thing that aliens and beings from another dimension go "I never see such speeds before" literally every time.

Wow. I've seen you talk about going through StC and I must say, I'm impressed at the thoroughness here!

- I agree with all the updates to Sonic's profile except for Enhanced Senses/Limited Precog, though if there's at least one more instance of this sort of thing then I'd agree with it.

- Downgrade of God Robotnik and Super Sonic to FTL looks solid to me.

- Low-Godly Regen for God Robotnik seems fine. (As for scaling that to 2-C Super Sonic, I'm neutral)

- Sonic's clone's energy creating a star is... Interesting. I'm pretty sure it IS a valid feat, but Johnny Longfoot saying "That's what happens to clones when their bodies wear out!" makes it seem like it's almost not something that can't be scaled to organic life? So I'm tempted to say I disagree, but I'll see what others think.

Excellent work all around, Pikmin!
Thank you! I’d been noting down just about everything I found as I read it so I’m glad all the work paid off!

Enhanced Senses/Precog is definitely something I’m not even completely solid on myself. If nobody else can’t think of other instances of the ability, I’d be perfectly fine with dropping it.

3 votes for Low Godly Regen

My point with the clone death thing is less the fact that all clones turn into energy upon death, and more that Sonic’s clone specifically, one that was generally showcased to be a bit weaker than him, released enough energy to create a star. If it was stated that all clones just turn into a star upon death, I’d likely have not included it, but the fact that them just releasing their energy is the thing all clones do, and Sonic’s specifically created a star, I feel it could be scaled to Sonic for sure.

Overall I agree with this, funny enough I was gathering scans to do an intelligence revision and maybe add Supernatural Luck to Tails but you beat me at the first one.

A couple of things to note though:
-Pre-Running Wild Super Sonic isn't that mindless, he was actually able to figure out how to use his speed to stop an erupting volcano to cool off the Laval and also shape it as an statue of him in Hill Top Terror, was able to remember which Mobian was actually a robot made by Robotnik in one of the holiday special stories and also figured how to use his speed to create a speed cocoon to prevent a bomb from destroying the Chemical Plant Zone in one of the Poster Mag stories. So he does show that he has similar problem solving skills as Sonic has, he just never has a reason to use them when he can crush everyone.
-Sonic likely doesn't have Supernatural Willpower, Super Sonic just turned back to Sonic naturally like in the old days, kinda like how in his first appearance Tails apparently was able to convince Sonic to return to normal when the form just likely ran out of power.
-That "Sonic goes so fast everything is slow to him", was already calced a long time ago and it was hypersonic, granted that was a while ago so maybe a recalc will bring something new. Sonic does have more laser dodging feats in the series from Robotnik's robots so maybe we can get something like that or just upscale him from spaceships because it's a consistent thing that aliens and beings from another dimension go "I never see such speeds before" literally every time.
Oh shit, good catches for Pre-Running Wild Super! Hm, I guess a good intelligence for him could be:

“Average (Is capable of problem solving skills and intelligent usage of speed, but is unlikely to use it unless pressed due to relying on his power and berserker rage)”

If you could get screenshots of the exact issues these are from so I could append them to this reasoning, it’d be super helpful.

Also hm, that’s fair, I kind of just assumed Sonic willed himself into control due to how high stakes the situation was and cause SS was coping about losing control, but it could just be a case of turning back into Sonic naturally as a result of the fusion. Considering the comic ends literally one page later it’s probably too little to say it’s willpower unless there’s an author statement somewhere.

Also hm, hypersonic is slower than the sub relativistic he already has I think, so I hope a recalc might get it higher.
Hmmm... I've known you had this CRT in the works for awhile now, so congrats for actually getting out here. I'm kinda busy atm but I'll be sure to give it a read through later.
Thank you! I’ve had some minor experience with CRTs before this, helping Fujiwara with her 2hu CRTs and I had the tiers of Mario changed once from an error, but otherwise this is my first self effort for a verse like this. Take your time with reading it, it’s got a lot in it ( :

The Holiday specials and the Poster Mag stories aren't in read comic online but they are uploaded to YouTube.
You can just dm the YouTube uploads to me and I’ll get screenshots off the video and edit them into the reasoning as soon as I’m home.

My point with the clone death thing is less the fact that all clones turn into energy upon death, and more that Sonic’s clone specifically, one that was generally showcased to be a bit weaker than him, released enough energy to create a star. If it was stated that all clones just turn into a star upon death, I’d likely have not included it, but the fact that them just releasing their energy is the thing all clones do, and Sonic’s specifically created a star, I feel it could be scaled to Sonic for sure.
Ahh okay, thanks for clearing that up. In that case, the feat should be valid.

However, would creating a star actually warrant a straight 4-C rating? I ask because I'm pretty sure it's lower (as making a constellation is like High 4-C or something), though I'm not good at numbers so I'll leave that for somebody with more knowledge on the subject.

Ahh okay, thanks for clearing that up. In that case, the feat should be valid.

However, would creating a star actually warrant a straight 4-C rating? I ask because I'm pretty sure it's lower (as making a constellation is like High 4-C or something), though I'm not good at numbers so I'll leave that for somebody with more knowledge on the subject.
It might be Low 4C honestly, I might need to try and find someone who could potentially calc it, but looking at the size of the star compared to the others, I assumed a flat baseline 4C would probably be the safest bet.
This looks good to me.

Low-Godly seems alright.

I'm down for any of the three options for Super Sonic's new speed. (And also, there is a calc for the third option).

Neutral on Star level Sonic.
Oh, nice find! Assuming this calc is correct, we could boost Base Sonic and Pre-Running Wild SS to this speed, since I think it’s a little stretchy scaling other characters to this, but I’ll wait for more opinions.

Np, and yeah I think only the Sonics, and possibly God Robotnik and Perfect Chaos due to them being empowered by all seven completed Chaos Emeralds, would realistically scale to it.

I mostly agree with the non-contentious additions/changes/removals but the 4-C stuff from that Sonic clone is just "blah" to me, I'm completely indifferent on it (a pretty out there feat imo).

From what I've seen there's plenty of combat feats in the comic panels that kinda relates to the games such as bodily weaponry and body control for Sonic using is his iconic spin attack and spin dash to potential martial arts for a few characters judging by the fighting styles plus the combat intelligence sections.

One thing of note is Megatox just a living liquid? if so I do believe Sonic can get NPI (immaterial) for being able to interact and harm it.

Overall a well presented CRT and yeah the Fleetway verse likely deserves another CRT after this one...

Np, and yeah I think only the Sonics, and possibly God Robotnik and Perfect Chaos due to them being empowered by all seven completed Chaos Emeralds, would realistically scale to it.
God Robotnik would already scale to it via his FTL calc, and yeah any entity empowered by the Complete Chaos Emeralds should upscale significantly.

I mostly agree with the non-contentious additions/changes/removals but the 4-C stuff from that Sonic clone is just "blah" to me, I'm completely indifferent on it (a pretty out there feat imo).

From what I've seen there's plenty of combat feats in the comic panels that kinda relates to the games such as bodily weaponry and body control for Sonic using is his iconic spin attack and spin dash to potential martial arts for a few characters judging by the fighting styles plus the combat intelligence sections.

One thing of note is Megatox just a living liquid? if so I do believe Sonic can get NPI (immaterial) for being able to interact and harm it.

Overall a well presented CRT and yeah the Fleetway verse likely deserves another CRT after this one...
Unfortunately no, Sonic regularly just splashes right through Megatox when he goes to attack, in his first encounter he had to defeat him by creating a vortex to eject Megatox out of the room with, and in his second encounter he exploited a weakness in Megatox’s increased power, in that utilizing electricity would briefly make himself fully corporeal, and then knocked him unconscious.

Base Form Sonic phasing through non corporeal entities such as spirits, ghosts, liquids, etc etc is unfortunately very common throughout the comic.

also yeah, the 4C stuff is definitely a little out there, it’s from a side story after all, hence why I recommend a Possibly rating over anything else for it.

also yeah I’ve got a few plans for another CRT after this myself, I just didn’t want to bloat this CRT any further as is. Once this one ends I’ll get to work on the smaller one, as it’s mostly creating character profiles, adding keys, and smaller additions, which I’ll need time to sandbox

Should be noted that any speed feat Base Sonic scales to wouldn't scale to most people because he's consistently portrayed as being one of the fastest things in the verse, it's actually a mistake that most Characters scale off him when that's consistently contradicted.

So if he scales to a high end speed feat, it shouldn't be that big of a problem.

Should be noted that any speed feat Base Sonic scales to wouldn't scale to most people because he's consistently portrayed as being one of the fastest things in the verse, it's actually a mistake that most Characters scale off him when that's consistently contradicted.

So if he scales to a high end speed feat, it shouldn't be that big of a problem.
I think most characters could still remain in the same, sub reletavistic + tier though, as Tails, Shortfuse, and Knuckles all have their own laser dodging feats and they all can at least tag Sonic, making their reactions/combat speed downscale to something comparable if nothing else.

this relativistic feat would only scale to Sonic & upscale to SS though, as he notably really pushed himself to achieve this level of speed.

Alright so, to get a general consensus for everyone's thoughts on the thread and what still needs to be decided on, anything in bold still needs discussion/confirmation:

Everyone is currently fine with all non-uncertain abilities being appended to the profiles, all summary, weakness, intelligence, range etc revisions can be implemented.

Robotnik's Evolution will be classified as Transformation, with the description being posted earlier.

God Robotnik's Regen will be classified as Low Godly, however we need to decide if it scales to Super Sonic Post-Running Wild.

Sonic could have his speed upgraded to Relativistic based on this feat, and both keys of Super Sonic, God Robotnik, and Perfect Chaos would upscale.

Super Sonic Post Running Wild will have his speed upgraded to FTL via God Robotnik scaling.

Pre-Running Wild Super Sonic's intelligence will be upgraded to average, with the description & reasoning being posted earlier.

We still need to figure out what to do with the 4C feat & scaling. Currently we have 3 neutrals (Mav, Virgo, and Y3P) and 2 agrees (Me, Shake)

Potential Supernatural Willpower for Sonic & Potential Enhanced Senses/Precog for Sonic will be dropped unless more evidence is found.

If Robotnik's copies should be counted as Duplication or Creation.

Only really 4 more things to go over, and I assume a bit more admin support and this should be good to append to profiles.

Low-Godly Regen should scale since it's been shown that Chaos Energy users share the same powers (like how Perfect Chaos immediately started using Reality Warping once he appeared and God Robotnik shows the ability to use Eye Beams like Super Sonic).

I agree, I just wanted to have extra opinions on this. What about the duplication or creation thing?

After that we just, need to wait for other people to give their thoughts on the relativistic and 4C stuff

He should already have creation since in his words "I can give life to anything" and duplication should be a given because that's what it is.

Not sure about the 4-C stuff TBH.

Then yeah, guess we just gotta wait for more opinions on the 4C and Reletavistic stuff for now then. 4C we've got 4 people neutral on it and 2 people who are okay with it at least.

if i may ask, where does the wog for super sonic being the strongest character in the comic come from? its on his profile as justification for low multi

IIRC it was stated by one of the writers, I gotta check.

Though even without that statement he would still be Low Multi because he, Perfect Chaos and God Robotnik use the same power source.

Yeah, just what I’m waiting one

I would’ve been more active here trying to push things a bit more if I wasn’t already in the Virginia Mountains for a family wedding with 0 ******* cell reception. Should this thread get enough acceptance soon, just know I won’t be able to append the changes myself until the 18th.

BUMP

I'm officially back from vacation, so if we can get enough staff approval I could apply these changes pretty soon.

So for any future admin evaluations, we are currently waiting for opinions on a potential "Possibly 4C" key for the main cast, and opinions on the Relativistic feat for Base Sonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back