• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Users with the Most Profiles Created

I've just noticed for staff members that it includes pages you move as well, so be mindful.

That's why I'm counting them all on my profile instead.

Also, Ovens before Kieran despite him having more profiles? The Oven bias is unreal.

work through the staff lists

gonna bet they have the most on average

Look, I may not be a calc group member, but I feel like you may have messed up your counting; there's 17 people in your list while the title says this is a top 10 list.

Correct. I'm now only adding people who are in the current top 10, haven't bothered removing those that aren't, suck it, punk.

Oof, I'm all the way at the bottom.
Well... I have a couple of pages I can add to your count once I've done a little cleanup on them, though I'd need to get a verse page going to do so and I have no god damn clue where to start on the Warriors verse page especially since I literally have to drag myself through most of the newest releases.

I see. At most I can see it possibly taking sandboxes into account, but I doubt that personally.

It definitely doesn't take blogs since I'd be up to at least 180 or more with them lol.

Setting the namespace to main doesn't take sandboxes or blogs into account.

Highlight the pages listed on your profile and click numbered list. That tells me I currently have 415.

Thought this would be a cool place to ask. Does anyone know how to make a gen 8 pokemon profile?

Me trying to add all this up

CXjWBpW.gif

912 i believe is the number, possible i got mixed up somewhere in my counting due to how long the page was.
HUHHHHH??????????

How long have you been apart of this wiki??? That's a whole lot of pages 😟

Duly noted, added. I should get back into looking for this, I feel as though the current list does touch up on the upper boundaries of this but isn't comprehensive yet.

HUHHHHH??????????

How long have you been apart of this wiki??? That's a whole lot of pages 😟
November will be 6 years i think? A few other staff joined around the same time i did, though some are retired now.

Other staff have been here longer, i just make more pages due to dabbling in a little bit of everything over the years, though have to say not much of a manga reader anymore, i just keep up with what i started before, now i mostly read LN's, WN's, and when i feel like it, VN's.

That count should be knocked down to either 408 or 388; they created the rules page Dimensions, moved 28 pages, and created 20 power pages (I know we don't count the former two, but I'm not sure if we count power pages).
Oh yeah, forgot we don't count that.
Was about to bring up A6colute with 285, but while he only moved 2 pages, I think he did many power pages.

As far as I can count, he made 51 power pages, with 2 moves that'd be 232 pages made (283 if we don't exclude powers). Still solidly making it into the top 10.

This thread makes me nostalgic. In a wiki of mine that's been sadly inactive in the last few months, I had hundreds of pages under my name there, I think. I'll check it later.

I'm gonna post 500 soon. My 500th will be ******* colossal so I don't know when it'll be done.

Back