• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe some calc, currently I really only need to go through videos and playthroughs of Shadow Lords to get all the optional shit (relics and dialogues), other than writing down the additions and removals for each character.

It would be nice, though are there any changes depending on the opponent or something?
I've never played that despite having the game, and currently I don't have access to it, so I'm limited to Youtube and Twitch.
What I feel will be a pain is getting descriptions of all (or most) the astral relics, I consider them optional equipment and it would be nice to list them and what they do.
Though, I guess we can talk about the specifics once we got to work.

It would be nice, though are there any changes depending on the opponent or something?
I know certain missions are character specific and characters like Eyedol, Shin Hisako and Kilgore don't show up unless you beat it once (At least Eyedol works that way)
I've never played that despite having the game, and currently I don't have access to it, so I'm limited to Youtube and Twitch.
I've played it when I had an Xbox but admittedly it wasn't for a long time
What I feel will be a pain is getting descriptions of all (or most) the astral relics, I consider them optional equipment and it would be nice to list them and what they do.
Oh yeah; I can see the Guardians being easier to list
My question is should we be giving Tusk and Jago keys exclusive to Shadow Lords? I know Wolf Gram is stated to be able to kill Gargos; one of the only weapons that can slay an immortal in fact
Though, I guess we can talk about the specifics once we got to work.
Makes sense; dm me if you want to collab

Wolf Gram is basically a Dura Negging sword, but Tusk himself is no match for Gargos.
All of this is repeteadly stated and showed throughout the biographies and novellas.
I'm also planning to give Shadow Lords keys to some characters, but I don't want to reveal too much here.

So how are we gonna handle the Guest Characters in the Modern KI Reboot like RAAM, The Arbiter and the Battletoad I forgot the name of?

No, and since they lack even a sort of in-game story the might not even qualify for a profile itself.
But that will be tackled in its own thread after the major revision about the Reboot, so please don't start talking about it here.

I'm done with the profiles and I'm posting them.

The last thing that bothers me is that Gargos might be able to reflect projectiles with his Laugh move when controlled by the player, but I couldn't find any video showing it, nor I have the means to emulate the game as of now.

If it should pop up in some way in the future, I'll just make a quick CRT for it.

If no one has anything else to say, then this thread is done and I'll be posting the CRT for the reboot at some point in the future, not before a month at the very minimum though.

The last thing that bothers me is that Gargos might be able to reflect projectiles with his Laugh move when controlled by the player, but I couldn't find any video showing it, nor I have the means to emulate the game as of now.

If it should pop up in some way in the future, I'll just make a quick CRT for it.

If no one has anything else to say, then this thread is done and I'll be posting the CRT for the reboot at some point in the future, not before a month at the very minimum though.
Good job!

To bad I couldn't help you with the profiles.

Could ask somebody to help with that at one point

Cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back