• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bump

do you know any admins who could give input on this thread? I think we just need two more admin approvals for this thread, and we need more opinions on the 4C stuff, and what to do with the relativistic speed for Sonic @Maverick_Zero_X ?

- Sonic's clone's energy creating a star is... Interesting. I'm pretty sure it IS a valid feat, but Johnny Longfoot saying "That's what happens to clones when their bodies wear out!" makes it seem like it's almost not something that can't be scaled to organic life? So I'm tempted to say I disagree, but I'll see what others think.
In retrospect I think this bit about Johnny implying the star feat is just specific to clones when they die means we shouldn't scale that to anyone.

It seems that the Relativistic calc was rejected so I don't think that's useable unfortunately.

In retrospect I think this bit about Johnny implying the star feat is just specific to clones when they die means we shouldn't scale that to anyone.

It seems that the Relativistic calc was rejected so I don't think that's useable unfortunately.
Oh, if that calcs rejected then that’s the end of that. Seems we’re just stuck with the FTL scaling unless someone can find a better feat for the verse. Or unless we really wanna figure out wtf to do with the Amy & Tekno one lol.

I guess at this point the star thing could be seen as subjective, but the argument was moreso just about the fact that the clone released that much energy at all. Since Johnny says that BEFORE the Star forms at all, he only comments on the energy being released itself. It was moreso the fact that Sonic’s aged clone was able to release enough energy to create a star at all.

Actually, I revoke my previous post. After thinking on it and talking with others, this 4C feat is likely a little too shoddy to be used even as a likely rating. If we had more instances of clone appearances, or if Sonic was directly hit with the energy release, this would likely be more usable, but as of now, unless I find more evidence, it’s probably too spotty.

so uh, yeah, reletavistic is rejected and 4C isn’t usable. Everything else has approval yeah? If we can get two more admin approvals I could begin appending the changes and applying the scans

Actually, I revoke my previous post. After thinking on it and talking with others, this 4C feat is likely a little too shoddy to be used even as a likely rating. If we had more instances of clone appearances, or if Sonic was directly hit with the energy release, this would likely be more usable, but as of now, unless I find more evidence, it’s probably too spotty.
Why?

As of now, based on what I've talked to most people about it with, they generally compared it to how an atom breaking causes a nuke, but the atom itself isn't inherently nuke level itself. Based on what we have to go off of right here, it's likely some kind of reaction with the clone's body breaking down causing a reaction of energy release.

If there were more instances of clones dying & releasing energy & Sonic's notably was more impressive, or if Sonic himself had been directly hit by the release of energy, this could have been used for stats, but as is it's just in an odd place of uncertainty. I'd love to use it but I'm not sure if we can anymore.

And again, its pretty outlier-ish. Base Sonic's best current feats outside of this are Low 5B.

Unless we find something else in its favor, it probably can't be used.

While we wait for evaluations, I'd like to make one more small addition.

Super Sonic currently has an unsourced statement on his AP reasoning, saying that he was "Stated by WoG to be the strongest character in the comic"

After an extensive amount of searching, I finally found the source, which is this interview:

I'd just like to append this video as the source for said claim, should be a simple enough addition.

While we wait for evaluations, I'd like to make one more small addition.

Super Sonic currently has an unsourced statement on his AP reasoning, saying that he was "Stated by WoG to be the strongest character in the comic"

After an extensive amount of searching, I finally found the source, which is this interview:

I'd just like to append this video as the source for said claim, should be a simple enough addition.

YOOOOOO!

I'm coping so hard I just need one more approval and nothing I've tried has worked 😭

Honestly I have 2 admin approvals and basically full approval from everyone who's seen the CRT, could I just apply the changes by now?

Honestly I have 2 admin approvals and basically full approval from everyone who's seen the CRT, could I just apply the changes by now?
Probably tbh, there's been plenty of time for anyone to voice potential disagreements, there isn't anything particularly controversial iirc, and you have more than one staff approval

Last edited:
Yeah outside perhaps bumping here or the CRT promotion thread, there's really nothing more we can do. I would personally apply what was accepted by two mods and move on, like @GlaceonGamez471 said it's been plenty of time (weeks) for others to voice their opinions or potential disagreements.

Inb4 a lurker new user becomes active as soon as this CRT is concluded.

Yeah outside perhaps bumping here or the CRT promotion thread, there's really nothing more we can do. I would personally apply what was accepted by two mods and move on, like @GlaceonGamez471 said it's been plenty of time (weeks) for others to voice their opinions or potential disagreements.

Inb4 a lurker new user becomes active as soon as this CRT is concluded.
Probably smart yeah, when I get back home from work I’ll see if any profiles are locked, and if they are, I’ll need to have them opened and then append the changes.

Everything seems fine here, and I would like to give you a little something for your long wait.

You mentioned during the Time Travel/Time Manipulation God Robotnik addition that Sonic was forcefully aged and de-aged by him. Alongside that, this actually lines up with Age Manipulation quite well. So you can throw that in there as well.

Okay, I believe I just finished applying all of the required edits for Sonic & Super Sonic's page. This page editing thing is harder than I expected, I have much more respect for the bullshit you put up with lol @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara

I will be applying the rest of the additions / edits when I'm off of work over the next few days, now that I know what the **** I'm doing the rest of the edits should come easier, and also the coming edits are much easier to apply in general. It is 5am and I must sleep.

OOPS i had Touhou on the mind while doing that. That’ll be fixed asap no worries lol, first thing when I’m off work.

Alright, I BELIEVE I have applied all additions & revisions from this CRT to the necessary profiles. This CRT should be able to be closed now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back