• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Revengers Discussion Thread!

Ello peeps.

Ain't knowledgeable on Tokyo revengers, so I got a simple question, where does the 10 Megajoules stuff come from? Is there a feat for it? Or is it simply that statement on that dude being on a whole nother level?

Because if the highest feat is 2.3 Megajoules, then unless there are some explicit multipliers, there's no way an upscaling like that works.
Big oof right there, then.

There is another feat in the verse that should probably get calculated though...

At least Wall Level (Should be comparable or superior to Shinichiro Sano who has pummed steel poles and concrete walls)

This feat right here.

You can actually get good results with this, as a similar feat got nearly 2 Megajoules (it took 2 hits to completely fragment the wall).

I am aware, and I am not convinced that he did a full rotation, it looks for me 270°, even anime kinda aligns in this direction.

Back