• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
760b10d6882fc98b4f26f377ed7df102.jpg
Mikey has missing abilities that should be added to his profile.

Sleep Manipulation and Instintive Action:
According to Mikey's character profile he mastered "sleeping boxing" rather than the usual drunken boxing he already knows. Meaning he should have "sleep manipulation" and "instintive action" being able to fight while unconscious/sleeping. Also states on his character profile that he "charges" when he sleeps. Which should also be a form of sleep manipulation. Meme Tatane from Soul Eater also uses it, also in this movie it validates it.
Agree: @cloudyagami @DarkDragonMedeus @Worthless
Disagree: @Enigmatic_Rurouni
Neutral:
@Nihility
Inconclusive:

Limited Perception Manipulation: Made Kakucho visualize a monster when he projected his aura
Agree: @cloudyagami @DarkDragonMedeus
Disagree:
Neutral:
@Enigmatic_Rurouni @Nihility
Inconclusive:
@Worthless

Multiple Selves
: Mikey referred to his Dark Impulse as "another me" and is not an easy person to be around and showed multiple times that when his Dark Impulse is active he is a totally different person. Toman Mikey is suppressed mostly by being surrounded by his friends. Mikey is easy going, ambitious and charasmatic. Kanto Mikey is far different. He is dangerous, unpredictable and emotionless.
Agree: @cloudyagami @DarkDragonMedeus @Enigmatic_Rurouni
Disagree: @Arnoldstone18 @Nihility
Inconclusive:

Resistance to Curse Manipulation: Can suppress his own curse or give into it at will making his darkness expand to "destroy everything".
Agree: @cloudyagami @DarkDragonMedeus @Worthless @Enigmatic_Rurouni @Nihility
Disagree:
Inconclusive:

(Adult Only) Fire Manipulation: Burned Hakkai alive after tying him to a chair in an abandoned house.
Agree: @cloudyagami @DarkDragonMedeus @Worthless
Disagree: @Arnoldstone18 @Enigmatic_Rurouni @Nihility

Inconclusive:

Information Analysis
: Figured out Takemichi's foresight ability after throwing a few attacks without anyone telling him due to seeing how Takemichi dodged from blindspots. Takemichi noted how amazing Mikey was for doing this feat. Sanzu also did something similar. Mikey also used the information he knew about his friends and accurately predicted all of their futures and the careers they would pursue. He also when first meeting Takemichi, he was somehow able to tell that he was not a normal middle schooler, although he couldn't fully understand the true extent of Takemichi's nature asking him "who the hell are you" after recalling certain events and remained somewhat suspicious about who and what he was, even attempting to shake Takemichi's hand - due to being capable of somewhat predict future events. When Takemichi grabbed Mikey's hand in the present, traveled back 10 years into the past, the Mikey of the time was able to sense that Takemichi had time leaped once more.
Agree: @cloudyagami @DarkDragonMedeus @Enigmatic_Rurouni @Nihility
Disagree:
Inconclusive:
@Arnoldstone18

Extrasensory Perception
: Knew Mitsuya was eavesdropping the entire time he was talking to Takemichi.
Agree: @cloudyagami @DarkDragonMedeus @Nihility
Disagree: @Arnoldstone18 @Enigmatic_Rurouni
Inconclusive:

Corruption, Statistics Reduction and Sense Manipulation
: Can cause blurry vision and distored hearing with his attacks. (Taiju also did this feat)
Agree: @cloudyagami @DarkDragonMedeus @Nihility
Disagree: @Arnoldstone18 @Enigmatic_Rurouni
Inconclusive:

Preparation
: According to Draken, Mikey has been "looking ahead 12 years for the past 2 years" in preperation for his destined fate due to a curse of Destroying everything. He listened to Takemichi talk about his time travel without saying a word in reply while he devised a 2 year plan simultaneously to save all of his friends by using physical force to make "hate" him by brutally beating all of them to push them away to save their lives, making them "better people". Mikey says Takemichi coming back makes "everything he did all for nothing", confirming he prepared all events leading up to what becomes Bonten 12 years in the future.
Agree: @cloudyagami @DarkDragonMedeus @Enigmatic_Rurouni @Nihility
Disagree:
Neutral:
@Arnoldstone18
Inconclusive:

Time Manipulation

Mikey is the only character in the manga who is both a "time leaper" as well as a "trigger"
Agree: @cloudyagami @DarkDragonMedeus @Arnoldstone18 @Enigmatic_Rurouni @Nihility
Disagree:
Inconclusive:

Bodily Weaponry:
Used his hands to tear Sanzu's mouth apart
Disagree:
Inconclusive:

Supernatural Willpower:
Overpowered Kazutora Chome, and Chonbo after Draken, Takemichi and Rindou thought the fight was over and he lost when he was being beaten by the pipe, until Mikey is reminded of his brothers death
Disagree:
Inconclusive:

Durability Negation:
Mikey's disarticulation, as well as his pressure points attacks should be Duraneg because he attacks the joints and weak points effective enough to paralyze his opponents(already has paralysis inducement, and status effect inducement)
Disagree:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
You should fix your link cause it's not showing anything. Anyway you are exaggerating none of these is an actual ability, and the rest is cus by their fear and physical damage. But i agree with preparation and the time manipulation

I don't remember Mikey fighting someone else while asleep, also the perception manipulation thingy is caused by his own fear and not really by Mikey, while the Curse Manipulation is referring to his "Dark Impulse" (iirc) meaning what he meant by that is "suppressing and letting his explosive thoughts" go wild. It's not really a curse that he is suppressing, but his emotions. As for the "Can cause blurry vision" it's cause by "head injury" Mikey hit his head so hard to the point his vision started to blurry.

I don't remember Mikey fighting someone else while asleep,
Its confirmed in the first character book as his "heroic story" .
also the perception manipulation thingy is caused by his own fear and not really by Mikey,
Kakucho was attacking Mikey relentlessly he before this event occurred he wasn't in fear until Mikey projected the aura. He did it multiple times
while the Curse Manipulation is referring to his "Dark Impulse" (iirc) meaning what he meant by that is "suppressing and letting his explosive thoughts" go wild. It's not really a curse that he is suppressing,
No it has already been confirmed as an actual curse place on him by the Homeless man who Shinichiro killed to take his time travel powers. The curse is Everyone who tries to save Mikey will did
but his emotions. As for the "Can cause blurry vision" it's cause by "head injury" Mikey hit his head so hard to the point his vision started to blurry.
he caused blurry vision and effected his hearing as well. Takemichi was put into a coma by Mikey before this fight and this didn't happen so it's different in my view, i could be wrong though.

You should fix your link cause it's not showing anything.
Which ones aren't showingbecause they show on my end
Anyway you are exaggerating none of these is an actual ability, and the rest is cus by their fear and physical damage.
i didn't exaggerate anything because everything i added can be added from physical damage.
But i agree with preparation and the time manipulation
Okay dope

You added it after only one person, regardless of their status commented on the thread though which is a touch concerning.

You added it after only one person, regardless of their status commented on the thread though which is a touch concerning.
I'm trying to undo it , different people tell me different things on the site i thought it was fine i tried to undo it but somethings not letting me

Its confirmed in the first character book as his "heroic story" .
Your link is not working fix it so i could see the evidence.
Kakucho was attacking Mikey relentlessly he before this event occurred he wasn't in fear until Mikey projected the aura. He did it multiple times
Yes his aura is a real thing but i don't know about the "seeing a monster one" it's mostly caused by his own fear, heck it even could be just be a visual effects and he actually see nothing.
No it has already been confirmed as an actual curse place on him by the Homeless man who Shinichiro killed to take his time travel powers. The curse is Everyone who tries to save Mikey will did.
I don't know about this one it feels like a flowery words for me and could be referring to butterfly effect.
he caused blurry vision and effected his hearing as well. Takemichi was put into a coma by Mikey before this fight and this didn't happen so it's different in my view, i could be wrong though.
Yes and it's caused by "head injury" but if this 8# going to be accepted you might as well add death manip next to it caused dude died after it lol

No it has already been confirmed as an actual curse place on him by the Homeless man who Shinichiro killed to take his time travel powers. The curse is Everyone who tries to save Mikey will did
I don't know about this one it feels like a flowery words for me and could be referring to butterfly effect.
Nevermind yes it's an actual curse and the curse is the "Dark Impulse" but from the look of it, it can be stopped through emotions.

Your link is not working fix it so i could see the evidence.
Sorry about that i have alot of triuble with the imgur app so i use another app
Yes his aura is a real thing but i don't know about the "seeing a monster one" it's mostly caused by his own fear, heck it even could be just be a visual effects and he actually see nothing
It happens in several timelines every times he leaps, and Sanzu said the curse is trying to save Mikey results in your death. Which happened to Baji, Draken(multiple times), Takemichi (multiple times), Emma, and the rest of the cast twice (ignore this part since you agree)
Yes and it's caused by "head injury" but if this 8# going to be accepted you might as well add death manip next to it caused dude died after it lol
Okay i didnt think about that lol

Sorry about that i have alot of triuble with the imgur app so i use another app
It's all cool
It happens in several timelines every times he leaps, and Sanzu said the curse is trying to save Mikey results in your death. Which happened to Baji, Draken(multiple times), Takemichi (multiple times), Emma, and the rest of the cast twice (ignore this part since you agree)
Now the question was is if it's counts as Curse Manipulation, cause the "Curse" in questions is an emotions and can be stopped through emotions.

I didnt know I wasnt supposed to add it yet. I was approved when i made a CRT for human akaza thats why t did the same here. Didn't realize it was a problem. Thanks for informing me

It's all cool

Now the question was is if it's counts as Curse Manipulation, cause the "Curse" in questions is an emotions and can be stopped through emotions.
I would say so because his friends emotional support suppress the curse but it still results in people dying around him. The end of the Black dragon arc Takemichi wanted to take a picture before leaving to signify the happiness and peace they had when he last saw them, but when he got back everyone was dead again including Kisaki, Hanma, and Sanzu who never die in the other timelines(besides Kisaki's real death), Mikey killed everyone in this timeline which is a different method than the usual "trying to save Mikey and you die" theme from the other timelines.

Then in the next timeline when Mikey wants to build a relationship with his step brother Izana, Izana is instead killed by Kisaki, who also killed Mikey's sister an hour before with a bat. So as soon as Mikey and Izana were making progress he dies by gunshot, which i this is apart of the curse in the bigger picture because before when Mikey viewed him as an enemy, Izana was fine and not at risk, he wasn't even a person Takemichi wanted to save and even viewed as his enemy as well. These are the events Takemichi explained to Mikey which made him realize he has to disband Toman and seperate himself since he learns even if he suppresses it he himself will destroy everyone, do he prepared for 2 years(which lead to the final arc fight) thinking about about the next 12 years which Mikey always ended up alone without his friends no matter the circumstances. Thats why i think its a curse.

I would say so because his friends emotional support suppress the curse but it still results in people dying around him. The end of the Black dragon arc Takemichi wanted to take a picture before leaving to signify the happiness and peace they had when he last saw them, but when he got back everyone was dead again including Kisaki, Hanma, and Sanzu who never die in the other timelines(besides Kisaki's real death), Mikey killed everyone in this timeline which is a different method than the usual "trying to save Mikey and you die" theme from the other timelines.

Then in the next timeline when Mikey wants to build a relationship with his step brother Izana, Izana is instead killed by Kisaki, who also killed Mikey's sister an hour before with a bat. So as soon as Mikey and Izana were making progress he dies by gunshot, which i this is apart of the curse in the bigger picture because before when Mikey viewed him as an enemy, Izana was fine and not at risk, he wasn't even a person Takemichi wanted to save and even viewed as his enemy as well. These are the events Takemichi explained to Mikey which made him realize he has to disband Toman and seperate himself since he learns even if he suppresses it he himself will destroy everyone, do he prepared for 2 years(which lead to the final arc fight) thinking about about the next 12 years which Mikey always ended up alone without his friends no matter the circumstances. Thats why i think its a curse.
No, what i mean is if stopping an emotions curse counts as curse manipulation? It sounds more a limited resistance to mind manip for me cus he is stopping it's effect that makes him a psychopath. Or maybe both but from the look of it that's not the case hence why he pushed them away so nobody would get hurt.

No, what i mean is if stopping an emotions curse counts as curse manipulation? It sounds more a limited resistance to mind manip for me cus he is stopping it's effect that makes him a psychopath. Or maybe both but from the look of it that's not the case hence why he pushed them away so nobody would get hurt.
You make a good point with the mind manipulation point, it would makes more sense to use both since there was no confirmation that the curse was broken but it can be assumed it was since nobody died in the final leap

According to Mikey's character profile he mastered "sleeping boxing" rather than the usual drunken boxing he already knows. Meaning he should have "sleep manipulation" and "instintive action" being able to fight while unconscious/sleeping. Also states on his character profile that he "charges" when he sleeps. Which should also be a form of sleep manipulation.

What the hell is sleeping boxing?

charging when he sleep is just him resting…

please no.

Limited Perception Manipulation: Made Kakucho visualize a monster when he projected his aura

Social Influencing not Perception Manipulation…

Multiple Selves: Mikey referred to his Dark Impulse as "another me" and is not an easy person to be around and showed multiple times that when his Dark Impulse is active he is a totally different person. Toman Mikey is suppressed mostly by being surrounded by his friends. Mikey is easy going, ambitious and charasmatic. Kanto Mikey is far different. He is dangerous, unpredictable and emotionless.

Dissociative identity disorder is not a superpower. Disagree.

Resistance to Curse Manipulation: Can suppress his own curse or give into it at will making his darkness expand to "destroy everything".

There is no curse here, just Mikey being mentally unstable. Disagree.

What? Disagree. He clearly isn’t literally manipulating fire.

Information Analysis: Figured out Takemichi's foresight ability after throwing a few attacks without anyone telling him due to seeing how Takemichi dodged from blindspots. Takemichi noted how amazing Mikey was for doing this feat. Sanzu also did something similar. Mikey also used the information he knew about his friends and accurately predicted all of their futures and the careers they would pursue. He also when first meeting Takemichi, he was somehow able to tell that he was not a normal middle schooler, although he couldn't fully understand the true extent of Takemichi's nature asking him "who the hell are you" after recalling certain events and remained somewhat suspicious about who and what he was, even attempting to shake Takemichi's hand - due to being capable of somewhat predict future events. When Takemichi grabbed Mikey's hand in the present, traveled back 10 years into the past, the Mikey of the time was able to sense that Takemichi had time leaped once more.

This should be in his intelligence section instead.

Are you even reading the scan you’re sending? Mikey clearly saw him there. There is nothing extraordinary about this. Disagree.

Corruption, Statistics Reduction and Sense Manipulation: Can cause blurry vision and distored hearing with his attacks. (Taiju also did this feat)

Are you kidding me?

Preparation: According to Draken, Mikey has been "looking ahead 12 years for the past 2 years" in preperation for his destined fate due to a curse of Destroying everything. He listened to Takemichi talk about his time travel without saying a word in reply while he devised a 2 year plan simultaneously to save all of his friends by using physical force to make "hate" him by brutally beating all of them to push them away to save their lives, making them "better people". Mikey says Takemichi coming back makes "everything he did all for nothing", confirming he prepared all events leading up to what becomes Bonten 12 years in the future.

Neutral.

Time Manipulation
Mikey is the only character in the manga who is both a "time leaper" as well as a "trigger"

Being a trigger doesn’t count

but yes he’s a time leaper now I agree, although non combat applicable.

"I can see your silver hair" 🗿
He said this after acknowledging that he appeared. He is standing in an opposite direction and was in the middle of telling takemichi he will kill him before pointing that out. He never turned around until he said this

I'd rather believe that Mikey saw the hair during his dialogue with Takemichi than assume that a teenager randomly possesses the ability to perceive the presence of living things for mysterious reasons

It's extremely vague. If you really believe in such thing, it would be better to show better feats

Last edited:
What the hell is sleeping boxing?
You honestly would have to Ask Ken Wakui for a detailed answer . I searched it and it's classified under "Kung Fu" as a form of Drunken Boxing which also was listed in vol1 of the character book so it's valid.
charging when he sleep is just him resting…

please no.
Social Influencing not Perception Manipulation…
I thought that only applies if they're scared to attack, kakucho attacked mikey before this
Dissociative identity disorder is not a superpower. Disagree.
Noted
There is no curse here, just Mikey being mentally unstable. Disagree.
No. It is literally already confirmed as an actual curse by multiple characters. "Worthless" tagged one of the scans
What? Disagree. He clearly isn’t literally manipulating fire.
I wasn't sure if thats what it mean okay this is noted too
This should be in his intelligence section instead.
What intelligence would you classify it under?
Are you even reading the scan you’re sending? Mikey clearly saw him there. There is nothing extraordinary about this. Disagree.
This is unnecessary and I wasn't the only person who agreed so i clearly did read it.
Are you kidding me?
You're being extra now. Its just manga man
Neutral.

Being a trigger doesn’t count
How so? Just curious. The time leaping can't happen without a trigger

I'd rather believe that Mikey saw the hair during his dialogue with Takemichi
This would be more believable if Takemichi's back was turned to Mitsuya rather than Mikey. Mikey waited until after he threatened Takemichi to turn and say that. Meaning he never looked until that moment, no other explanation for him seeing that without assuming another situation based on the scans given.
than assume that a teenager randomly possesses the ability to perceive the presence of living things for mysterious reasons
Mikey being a "teenager" doesn't mean much because the verse is fantasy based and already has precognition users who are also teenagers.
It's extremely vague. If you really believe in such thing, it would be better to show better feats
I'm fine with it being vague but i disagree with him being a teenager for it not being accurate.

A Mikey CRT? shoot this make's my plan a little easier.
According to Mikey's character profile he mastered "sleeping boxing" rather than the usual drunken boxing he already knows. Meaning he should have "sleep manipulation" and "instintive action" being able to fight while unconscious/sleeping. Also states on his character profile that he "charges" when he sleeps. Which should also be a form of sleep manipulation.
Disagree here. I even saw the scans on the (already edited) profile and there was no specific details on what sleeping boxing is. it's WAYYY to vague

I'm a little bit neutral on this one. I just reread the chapter and from what I'm seeing it's more so from Mikey's point of view. Now could he have seen it? possibly but I'll stay neutral for now

Multiple Selves: Mikey referred to his Dark Impulse as "another me" and is not an easy person to be around and showed multiple times that when his Dark Impulse is active he is a totally different person. Toman Mikey is suppressed mostly by being surrounded by his friends. Mikey is easy going, ambitious and charasmatic. Kanto Mikey is far different. He is dangerous, unpredictable and emotionless.
Agree, the dark impulses literally have shown MANY TIMES when he's using it to increase his capabilities. Which shows that it is relevant, and if it wasn't then there would be no point in Takamitchy doing what he did to get rid of it in the end of the series.
Simple enough, I agree

Disagree, This is like saying firefighters have water manpulation because they have water hoses.

Information Analysis: Figured out Takemichi's foresight ability after throwing a few attacks without anyone telling him due to seeing how Takemichi dodged from blindspots. Takemichi noted how amazing Mikey was for doing this feat. Sanzu also did something similar. Mikey also used the information he knew about his friends and accurately predicted all of their futures and the careers they would pursue. He also when first meeting Takemichi, he was somehow able to tell that he was not a normal middle schooler, although he couldn't fully understand the true extent of Takemichi's nature asking him "who the hell are you" after recalling certain events and remained somewhat suspicious about who and what he was, even attempting to shake Takemichi's hand - due to being capable of somewhat predict future events. When Takemichi grabbed Mikey's hand in the present, traveled back 10 years into the past, the Mikey of the time was able to sense that Takemichi had time leaped once more.
Hmm I'll agree on this

Disagree, had he said "Mitsuya come out from behind that tree. I know your there, I can feel your presence" then you would have a case, but he literally said that he can see his hair behind the tree which implies that's the reason he knows he's there.

Corruption, Statistics Reduction and Sense Manipulation: Can cause blurry vision and distored hearing with his attacks. (Taiju also did this feat)
Disagree HEAVILY, There's no form of corruption anywhere in that scan and nowhere does it ever said that Mikey's hits corrupts or make's his opponents turn into something entirely different. As for the statistic reduction, they also don't work either. beating someone up doesn't qualify for statistic reduction otherwise everyone would have it. As for the sense manipulation, that's not sense manipulation at all. If I hit you REALLY hard enough, or if you're at the point of extreme exhaustion your senses are gonna get affected. neither of them are manipulating their opponents senses.

Preparation: According to Draken, Mikey has been "looking ahead 12 years for the past 2 years" in preperation for his destined fate due to a curse of Destroying everything. He listened to Takemichi talk about his time travel without saying a word in reply while he devised a 2 year plan simultaneously to save all of his friends by using physical force to make "hate" him by brutally beating all of them to push them away to save their lives, making them "better people". Mikey says Takemichi coming back makes "everything he did all for nothing", confirming he prepared all events leading up to what becomes Bonten 12 years in the future.
Agree

Time Manipulation
Agree

NGL Mikey needs some abilities removed and revised

A Mikey CRT? shoot this make's my plan a little easier.

Disagree here. I even saw the scans on the (already edited) profile and there was no specific details on what sleeping boxing is. it's WAYYY to vague

I'm a little bit neutral on this one. I just reread the chapter and from what I'm seeing it's more so from Mikey's point of view. Now could he have seen it? possibly but I'll stay neutral for now

Agree, the dark impulses literally have shown MANY TIMES when he's using it to increase his capabilities. Which shows that it is relevant, and if it wasn't then there would be no point in Takamitchy doing what he did to get rid of it in the end of the series.

Simple enough, I agree

Disagree
, This is like saying firefighters have water manpulation because they have water hoses.

Hmm I'll agree on this

Disagree, had he said "Mitsuya come out from behind that tree. I know your there, I can feel your presence" then you would have a case, but he literally said that he can see his hair behind the tree which implies that's the reason he knows he's there.

Disagree HEAVILY, There's no form of corruption anywhere in that scan and nowhere does it ever said that Mikey's hits corrupts or make's his opponents turn into something entirely different. As for the statistic reduction, they also don't work either. beating someone up doesn't qualify for statistic reduction otherwise everyone would have it. As for the sense manipulation, that's not sense manipulation at all. If I hit you REALLY hard enough, or if you're at the point of extreme exhaustion your senses are gonna get affected. neither of them are manipulating their opponents senses.

Agree

Agree

NGL Mikey needs some abilities removed and revised
Thanks for the input i didnt know i made a violation until earlier, i did the same for the human akaza key and so i thought it was fine, appreciate the input though

He said this after acknowledging that he appeared. He is standing in an opposite direction and was in the middle of telling takemichi he will kill him before pointing that out. He never turned around until he said this

he could’ve… looked around.. and saw the silver hair…

I thought that only applies if they're scared to attack, kakucho attacked mikey before this

You can disregard this if you want but to me the aura is metaphorical. It symbolizes the menacing looks Mikey gives and how others view it. I see that as Social Influencing instead of actually manipulating Fear.

Anyway, The reason Kakucho attacked earlier was because he probably didn’t know anything about Mikey. So now that he has seen a glimpse of Mikey’s strength it would make sense why he is scared after fighting him. Mikey scaring him with menacing looks is a factor and the social influencing feat.

This is unnecessary and I wasn't the only person who agreed so i clearly did read it.
You're being extra now. Its just manga man

In the moment I was shocked. Because it looked obvious from my perspective. sorry ig.

How so? Just curious. The time leaping can't happen without a trigger

It’s like giving Naoto time manipulation because he is a trigger for the actual time manipulator. Anyway that’s not relevant since Mikey can actually time leap either way.

he could’ve… looked around.. and saw the silver hair…
"Could've"makes it assumption based and what i stated is consistent with what happens anime as well. He appeared from an angle Mikey would only be able to see if he turned his hand to the side, which he didnt do until mentioning Mitsuya's name. Takemichi didn't even see him and he was facing the direction of the tree Mitsuya stood behind, which adds more fuel to my point

You can disregard this if you want but to me the aura is metaphorical. It symbolizes the menacing looks Mikey gives and how others view it. I see that as Social Influencing instead of actually manipulating Fear.
That could be true however he already has social influencing and fear inducement and i dont think its that
Anyway, The reason Kakucho attacked earlier was because he probably didn’t know anything about Mikey.
No Kakucho is the #2 of Tenjiku and was there to watch Mikey vs Izana which is what made him say he always wanted to fight Mikey after watching that fight. Kakucho worshipped Izana as his God and viewed him as the strongest person in the world until Mikey beat Izana then South after, forcing him to follow Mikey
So now that he has seen a glimpse of Mikey’s strength it would make sense why he is scared after fighting him. Mikey scaring him with menacing looks is a factor and the social influencing feat.
regarding my explanation above i don't think its social influencing
In the moment I was shocked. Because it looked obvious from my perspective. sorry ig.

It’s like giving Naoto time manipulation because he is a trigger for the actual time manipulator. Anyway that’s not relevant since Mikey can actually time leap either way.
Okay dope

Meaning he never looked until that moment, no other explanation for him seeing that
You can see things that are not in front of you and notice it. We literally have a 130 degree view
without assuming another situation based on the scans given.
You are literally saying that a teenager can feel the presence of living beings. For me, this is already absurd to assume with something so vague

Again, if this is your only proof for such P&A, I recommend not using
Mikey being a "teenager" doesn't mean much because the verse is fantasy based and already has precognition users who are also teenagers.
Replace "teenager" with "person" in my sentence and the argument will not change. The verse is fantasy and has some absurdities, but these "absurdities" are within the laws of the verse. The precognition for example is a specific case of a power that exists and is shown in an elaborate way

You can see things that are not in front of you and notice it. We literally have a 130 degree view
All of this is true and yet My point still stands and the anime even backs my point even more. Takemichi didnt even see him and he was standing in the direction mitsuya would be in. How would Mikey see Mitsuya before Takemichi while having his back turned ? That makes no sense
You are literally saying that a teenager can feel the presence of living beings. For me, this is already absurd to assume with something so vague
Again. Using his age to prove a point is a silly reason when he literally can time travel and
Again, if this is your only proof for such P&A, I recommend not using

Replace "teenager" with "person" in my sentence and the argument will not change. The verse is fantasy and has some absurdities, but these "absurdities" are within the laws of the verse. The precognition for example is a specific case of a power that exists and is shown in an elaborate way
This is pure nitpicking at its finest. Fantasy is fantasy there is no "laws" and did you even check the verse? Characters like Baki Hanma, Kiichi Miyazawa and Yujiro all have it and their verse is far less fantasy based so again, thats not a good reason to deny it just because he's a teenager or person and to make laws that don't exist. The author is the only person who makes whatever laws you're talking about lol.

Once again I apologize for making edits too early causing confusion and extra unediting. I made a CRT for a Human Akaza key , and delinquent Onizuka with their feats and it was accepted by a mod and i was able to make the changes so I thought thats how the process worked once a mod accepted it, the. You're good to go. Thats a mistake on my end.

Back