• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is a somewhat popular debate for Mikey matchups and the most popular for Karma.
Both are A̶y̶a̶n̶o̶k̶o̶u̶j̶i̶ v̶i̶tcti̶m̶s̶ delinquents who like to prank and mess around with people but can get very serious and aggressive if their group members are in danger.
Both are known to stay coolheaded under pressure.
Both took up key leadership roles to improve the status of their respective groups, who were seen as outcasts by general society.

Ultimately, Karma succeeded in paving a way forward for his group whereas Mikey failed and went down a dark path in each and every timeline because of the ass plot a dark curse.
So who'd win?

Rules:
Standard Equipment and Weapons are disabled.
Hand-to-hand combat only.
Battle takes place in the same location where the 2nd Generation Toman vs Kanto Manji Gang war took place
Dark Impulse Mikey is used.
Final Assassination arc Karma is used.
Random Encounter.

Scaling for both:
AP/DC

Mikey: Upscales from 2.32 MJ.

LS:
Mikey: 227 KG

Speed:
Karma: Upscales from 550 m/s for combat and reaction speed, downscales from 550 m/s for travel speed.
Mikey: Can blitz opponents who scale to 404 m/s

Stamina:
Mikey: Superhuman

Intelligence:
Mikey: Above Average, Gifted in combat.

Last edited:
I hope this isn't a stomp since I did disable weapons but it looks like Karma's physical stats edges might be just a bit too much.

I don't see it, but if it's there that's because the profile is bad.
But what about the CRT that scaled TR to 1.86 MJ? Was an anti-CRT made for that?
The Ichigo feat has been accepted and Mikey does scale to it, so, at least his DI version is 1.86 Megajoules.
Nvm, yea, the profile sucks, there's even a matchup from when Mikey was 9-A.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back