• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Revengers Discussion Thread!

Welcome to the Tokyo Revengers Discussion Thread!

Warning: Manga spoilers MAY appear in this thread!

Current To-Do List

• Profiles
  • Scaling
  • Calculations
images_10.jpeg

READ THE MANGA
HERE

Well you beat me to making this thread gg

But I come with good news my calc has been accepted here as I'm pretty sure this is the only destructive feat we can calc. Would probably be the main calc we would use for scaling.

I think for speed it's safe to assume subsonic combat speed with all the statements about fodder not being able to see certain characters move/attack.

Well you beat me to making this thread gg
Lel

But I come with good news my calc has been accepted here as I'm pretty sure this is the only destructive feat we can calc. Would probably be the main calc we would use for scaling.
Yessir, I already made Mikey's profile, you can make a CRT if it's missing some stuff.

I think for speed it's safe to assume subsonic combat speed with all the statements about fodder not being able to see certain characters move/attack
So far, the only feat I've seen with subsonic speed levels is Mikey and anyone who was able to react to his kick such as Hanma and izana, there might be more hopefully

So far, the only feat I've seen with subsonic speed levels is Mikey and anyone who was able to react to his kick such as Hanma and izana, there might be more hopefully
I think there are some others. If I remember correctly some even are travel speed.

Yessir, I already made Mikey's profile, you can make a CRT if it's missing some stuff.
Ayeeee Good shit it's looking cleannn

What's his rating tho? He's like one of the weakest characters but the most durable so far.
You talking about Takemichi? Well I'd say at least street level, since he scale higher than kisaki and was shown to put taiju on his knees with one punch who like massively scale above most Characters

Well, let's consider that feat from baiji was from a flashback and pretty casual.

Alot of the Gang is going to scale to that feat.

I think we could even double the result the Calc got for God tiers like Mikey and the top gang leaders.

iirc the Black Dragons leader said something about heavily holding back or using a fraction of his strength and was still able to hurt takemitchy who we all know is probably one of the most durable characters in the manga.

I think we could even double the result the Calc got for God tiers like Mikey and the top gang leaders.

iirc the Black Dragons leader said something about heavily holding back or using a fraction of his strength and was still able to hurt takemitchy who we all know is probably one of the most durable characters in the manga.
He's not just one, he's the most durable character.

Well, let's consider that feat from baiji was from a flashback and pretty casual.

Alot of the Gang is going to scale to that feat.
I was also wondering that too, since that feat was from a flashback and all, it would scale most characters, idk if Takemichi would scale tho he has weak AP compare to the rest

I think there's a little misconception, Takemichi has the highest endurance out of everyone, in terms of Dura he get hurt super easily even by random thugs, so if we use that type of scaling (like scaling people who hurt Takemichi to his highest Dura feats) would literally scale low tier characters to high tiers due to them hurting Takemichi since Takemichi was able to tank but still get hurt from both low to high tier characters

Yes I think a possible 9-B would be best or we can discuss if we truly think Takemitchi would scale.

I personally think he could scale.

I guess so, but do you have feats that I can add?
Well Takemichi was able to tank hits from taiju and also make him on his knee which is in chapter 100 -101

I forgot some but he has feats Every arc so it's easy to find them

Yeah but it's mostly dura.
Sadly yeah, but he has beaten some random members of Valhalla iirc so you can check that, also it's pretty blatant that he should have social influencing and Emphatic manipulation since his outstanding leadership has been instrumental in strengthening Toman as a whole.

Sadly yeah, but he has beaten some random members of Valhalla iirc so you can check that, also it's pretty blatant that he should have social influencing and Emphatic manipulation since his outstanding leadership has been instrumental in strengthening Toman as a whole.
Still have to check the arcs

Back