• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Revengers Discussion Thread!

By the way how do we treat Taiju? In the Black Dragons arc he got speed blitzed by Mikey which was calculated to be 1207 m/s, but in the Kanto Manji arc he was able to fight the legendary duo who scale greatly above 1125 m/s. Did Taiju became stronger and faster, or were the legendary duo slower due to their fight with Inui and Kokonoi? If it's the former, he should have two seperate keys.

By the way how do we treat Taiju? In the Black Dragons arc he got speed blitzed by Mikey which was calculated to be 1207 m/s, but in the Kanto Manji arc he was able to fight the legendary duo who scale greatly above 1125 m/s. Did Taiju became stronger and faster, or were the legendary duo slower due to their fight with Inui and Kokonoi? If it's the former, he should have two seperate keys.
If it's the latter I think we should remove "at least" from his speed.

We should also talk about Inui. In the Tenjiku arc, Mucho was easily beating him, but in the Kanto Manji arc he was able to put up a good fight against the legendary duo with Kokonoi. We could just say that Inui and Kokonoi became stronger, but that's not necessary. We could say that Inui and Kokonoi were always Supersonic+, which would support Taiju's Supersonic+ speed as he could beat Inui, and it would give Mucho Supersonic+ speed as well. Since Angry was able to fight Mucho, Angry would also get Supersonic+ speed, and Kakucho blitzed Angry so he would get at least Supersonic+, which would also give Takemichi and Sanzu at least Supersonic+ speed. Thoughts?

Last edited:
We should also talk about Inui. In the Tenjiku arc, Mucho was easily beating him, but in the Kanto Manji arc he was able to put up a good fight against the legendary duo with Kokonoi. We could just say that Inui and Kokonoi became stronger, but that's not necessary. We could say that Inui and Kokonoi were always Supersonic+, which would support Taiju's Supersonic+ speed as he could beat Inui, and it would give Mucho Supersonic+ speed as well. Since Angry was able to fight Mucho, Angry would also get Supersonic+ speed, and Kakucho blitzed Angry so he would get at least Supersonic+, which would also give Takemichi and Sanzu at least Supersonic+ speed. Thoughts?
They shouldn't get supersonic ,you see the legendary duo ,they don't want nah fight with them

I guess I can create a CRT about this then?

There needs to be a serious discussion about this @CorbinMLG guy constantly undoing peoples changes and thinking he runs the entire verse. Either stop your nonsense or remove yourself from the verse. You are preventing progress and im tired of you and in sure others feel the same

There needs to be a serious discussion about this @CorbinMLG guy constantly undoing peoples changes and thinking he runs the entire verse. Either stop your nonsense or remove yourself from the verse. You are preventing progress and im tired of you and in sure others feel the same
Class 5 South hasn't been accepted anywhere. If you change it back again I will report you, I already warned you.

Okay then.

According to who? You are the only one who has problems with me as far as I know. Other supporters who are reading this are free to correct me though.
Do you really want me to tag all the people? 😂 Literally even moderators ignored you and let me update Mikey page because you was wasting people's times. You visibly annoying and dont even do much for the verse to begin with. Im the person updating the pages everyday you only show up to undo changes like a loser.

You visibly annoying and dont even do much for the verse to begin with. Im the person updating the pages everyday you only show up to undo changes like a loser.
I don't do anything? I always have to clean up the mess that you leave whenever you create a profile and when you do bigger changes, because they are full of formatting and grammar errors, which you have been warned before multiple times. I have also been here for way longer and I have done more for Tokyo Revengers than you, and without me this verse wouldn't be anywhere near where it is right now.

I don't do anything? I always have to clean up the mess that you leave whenever you create a profile and when you do bigger changes, because they are full of formatting and grammar errors, which you have been warned before multiple times. I have also been here for way longer and I have done more for Tokyo Revengers than you, and without me this verse wouldn't be anywhere near where it is right now.
You do nothing when the last time you made a calc? When the last time you progressed the verse? When the last time you made a profile? When the last time you actually did something worthy of mentioning. You don't do nothing but want the final decison on everything. You want me to go down the line of everything I did in half the time? Im sure you don't . If you not gone do nothing stay out the way , not gone say it no more because i already reported you

You do nothing when the last time you made a calc? When the last time you progressed the verse? When the last time you made a profile? When the last time you actually did something worthy of mentioning.
I actually have a calculation in plan that could get some characters upgraded, and another which I'm not sure about but could still work. I have also created a page for Izana not that long ago, and I have a huge CRT that I'm going to do that involves complete page reworks and many ability additions and changes that I'm already working on, I'm just waiting for the series to end unlike you who creates a CRT about a chapter that hasn't even been released yet.

Ello peeps.

Ain't knowledgeable on Tokyo revengers, so I got a simple question, where does the 10 Megajoules stuff come from? Is there a feat for it? Or is it simply that statement on that dude being on a whole nother level?

Because if the highest feat is 2.3 Megajoules, then unless there are some explicit multipliers, there's no way an upscaling like that works.

Back