• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Angry Kawata "Crying Blue Ogre" multiplier

In Chapter 163 Smiley Kawata stated when Angry Kawata cries he is "100 times stronger than him" many people dismissed it as hyperbole for Smiley hyping up his twin brother, but his feats and him becoming an entirely different prove otherwise.

Normal State
Angry Kawata is known as a pacifist normally, but when he cries he turns into a "murderer or monster"(translation issue) when the Blue Ogre appears. Angry Kawata has empowerment and according to the Tanjiro Kamado 100 times multiplier this statement is also valid. These are the other accepted multipliers

(Tanjiro's profile)

Attack Potency multiplier
Angry being one of the weakest fighters normally in his base state was being overwhelmed by the Haitani Brothers noting that if Smiley were fighting he could "easily" avoid Rindou's tackles and Ran's attacks. Proof his brother is significantly stronger than him. Angry kept being beaten to the point he had his arm and leg broken by Rindou. The Haitani Brothers take this opportunity to brutally beat Hakkai. Ran using his baton while Rindou locks his leg joints using Jiu Jitsu.

Crying Blue Ogre
This causes Angry to cry and reveal his hidden strength. In a flashback Smiley says he was jumped by multiple kids and Angry saw it and started crying then hospitalized all the kids, which from that day forward Smiley made him promise to never cry because of how strong and dangerous he becomes. Fast forward back to the current fight Angry one shot several mid tiers after being overwhelmed by them (Rindou, Ran, Mochi) while having a broken leg and arm. He also one shot Mucho who is widely regarded as the "strongest Toman captain". For Angry to go from one of the weakest fighters to one shotting the strongest Tenjiku and Toman captain shows a significant increase in strength, that even other notable Toman members couldn't accomplishwhen he couldnt even damage them before he cries.

Speed
Angry's speed is significantly increased as well. He blitzed Ran Haitani after one shotting Rindou as Ran watched the entire thing unfold and still lost sight of Angry, Angry noted that Ran was "too slow" to react to him which led to Angry one shotting Ran.

Angry also kept pace with Kakucho and reacted to him perfectly when he attempted to blitz him, Kakucho is is one of the fastest characters in the series, and he one shot Mucho shortly before Angry with no reaction from Mucho. If Angry's leg and arm wasn't broken i believe he would have done better against Kakucho

In Comparison to High Tiers
Kakucho one shot angry after his rampage against S-62 's other leaders and is considered a top 10 fighter in tokyo Revengers. Kakucho also one shot Mucho who is known as the "strongest" Toman captain proving high tiers and mid tiers have a wide gap in strength.

So Angry went from
(Here)Below low tier--> Low tier --> Mid tier ---> in between mid-high tier(here) --> High tier ---> Base Mikey ---> D.I. Mikey

Just by crying. Angry Kawata also has no known martial arts history and knew how to perfectly counter a Judo throw from Mucho in this state which could be Reactive Evolution as well.

Math
If Smiley is comparable to the Toman captains i will use Sanzu's motorcycle feat as a base for the multiplier.

202,210.923577344J x 100

= (20,221,092.3577 Wall+-Small Building)
Meaning this would be Angry Kawata's AP after the multiplier is added.

Upgrades:
Mid tiers get bumped to High Wall Level+
High Tiers get bumped to Small Building Level outright (Taiju CRT)

Mid tier new keys: 9-B, likely 9-A (due to them being able to tank high tier attacks)

Mikey, South, Taiju, Izana, Takemichi and Senju should get "likely higher" keys

*Mikey, South getting "higher with dark impulse"

* takemichi "higher with resolution"

*Senju "higher with true potential"

Last edited:
I mean-

Don't we accept that Demon Slayer Multiplier because it's ACTUALLY consistent? Like, there are feats in the verse in that range, and even beyond it.

Here, it just seems like an actual hyperbole, especially when you realize most feats (Some by Mikey, the god tier, mind you) don't even breach into the ******* of 9-B+ (Literal difference between the highest feat and wall level+ is 42 times)

That said, depending on the scans, it might be plausible. Can you send the scans of his fight against the children, and him apparently one shotting dudes?

So Sanzu was able to take punches from Kakucho who is supposed to be Small Building level, but 202 kilojoules is somehow still able to break his arm and leg? We could say that this feat is an outlier because it's too low, but then you would have to use 148 kilojoules here which comes from the Baji calculation.

And those characters got knocked out instantly, so what's the issue with that?
My man, I get the fact that this is fiction and stuff, but a 100 times AP amp shouldn't just "knock out" those dudes...

Especially once you realize that this dude apparently only hospitalized other children despite his 100 times AP amp when, really, it should've yeeted the **** out of them (People will think I'm a psychopath for this saying this)

My man, I get the fact that this is fiction and stuff, but a 100 times AP amp shouldn't just "knock out" those dudes...

Especially once you realize that this dude apparently only hospitalized other children despite his 100 times AP amp when, really, it should've yeeted the **** out of them (People will think I'm a psychopath for this saying this)
It is fiction as you said :)

They are teenagers. How the **** are they going to know how many times someone is stronger. They don't have glasses that can measure someone's power

Oh yeah now that I think about it this doesn't make sense. Angry is supposed to be 100 times stronger than Smiley, but Smiley is a mid tier, and you are saying that mid tiers should be upgraded to Wall+ level, which should also put Smiley to Wall+ level as well, but then that's not possible because the value comes from Angry being 100 times stronger than him.

I mean-

Don't we accept that Demon Slayer Multiplier because it's ACTUALLY consistent? Like, there are feats in the verse in that range, and even beyond it.
This statement is also consistent. But this is in line with the of the verse. Angry is probably the weakest toman member but became stonger than the strongest captains while having multiple broken limbs.
Here, it just seems like an actual hyperbole, especially when you realize most feats (Some by Mikey, the god tier, mind you) don't even breach into the ******* of 9-B+ (Literal difference between the highest feat and wall level+ is 42 times)
This is an inconsistent opinion because for one literally more than half the feats arent even scaled. Only like 3 people even scale TR consistently so thats not fair to say about the verse.
That said, depending on the scans, it might be plausible. Can you send the scans of his fight against the children, and him apparently one shotting dudes?
Here are the scans. He hospitalized and almost killed 10 middle schoolers in 4th grade who jumped smiley. These are Mikey level feats at that age

They are teenagers. How the **** are they going to know how many times someone is stronger. They don't have glasses that can measure someone's power
How would tanjiro know he has to use exactly 100 times more power? Does he have a power guage? You do know Tanjiro is also a teenager as well? Age is irrelevant

Or maybe you just underestimating how durable and strong they are. Ran Haitani caved a man's skull in with his fist. Mucho broke a grown mans spine in half with a judo theow, Hina tanked being crushed by a Hummer V2 in Naoto's car and still could push takemichi meters back out the way before dying in an explosion and she isn't even a fighter.
He's in 4th grade and hospitalized 10 people who are Toman members ages. Thats unheard of by any character besides Mikey

Back