• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Revengers: Discussion Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you like to list them all? So I can rephrase it to be more accurate.
This one in particular is too vague and was rejected in a thread, the anime scene is going to be one of the first adapted anyways in the upcoming season.

This one violates our standards but is still brought up in several crts and is tried to be slipped by by verse supporters

I've seen this one come up a couple of times

This one has been rejected prior as for one its not even a blitz on any level be it reaction or perception as the only thing they commented on to begin with was only his strength and how he took them all out it "one hit" with them saying "what" cause he just no diffed Angry and flung him with even Inui reacts to his dash by raising his arms and even one they all still see him coming and react Chifuyu turns his head and looks at his approach.

All and all Calculation of this feat as well would be a violation of our rules as well since they still react to him and thus it doesn't qualify due to the crt I listed prior

This one was very contentious beforehand and when the staff thread came around Therefir handled it and well at that but even after this thread handled it the supporters opted to do several recalcs to get it hypersonic and those have all been attempted and rejected as Therefir's method was best

I don't see the point in this rule. Yeah, verse has garbo calcs, but this ain't it chief.
Looking from your own comment, you may do not understand the premise of the thread. Unless you elaborate because we are not doing a discussion rule because they are garbage.

I really don't see the need? If it somehow as a legitimate Supersonic calc, and it's an outlier, it's an outlier, but that's no reason to deny it future chances. This isn't like JJK where author just steps in and says they can't dodge bullets because I'm not seeing an edge case like that here.

Do not create threads attempting to upgrade Tokyo Revengers characters to a higher level than supersonic. It has been discussed here, here, here, here, here, here and many more with over 30 pages of back and forth discussion. This prohibition stems from the extraordinary nature of these claims, and the CGMs have intervened multiple times to reject and debunk such feats. Alone, these discussions have led to increased harassment, toxicity, and drama, to the point where the RvR thread is being spammed with these discussions. Unless new evidence emerges indicating otherwise, refrain from trying to upgrade the verse based on these scenes.

The relevant affected scenes by the discussion rule are the following:
Avoid creating calculation blogs on these feats without additional substantial evidence from an official source. It is strongly preferred that discussions be grounded in verified information. Without concrete support from authoritative sources, these calculations and its discussions are likely to be rejected.
This is the entire draft

@Antvasima @Dalesean027

So most feats are "unusable" or "advised to be adjusted" within our existing rules right? So that we do not need new rules to give me such?

Say... Do we also ban blitzing within human reaction time or perception time?
Do we do so to other verses?

If some of you really want to set rules to prevent some feats from being further discussed (because sometimes some fans can be persistently annoying), at least list out our rulings on those.

I will try to leave at least one comment on evey feat blog listed.

What about those "denting" and "bending" feats? What are our site rules and the scientific principles behind such?
e.g.

Last edited:
I would like to take some time to polish up the draft's wording. I'll comment later today.

@Antvasima @ImmortalDread @Late, but how's this draft? Can I apply it now?
*Do not attempt to upgrade the characters' speeds above Supersonic without new evidence, as this suggestion has seen extensive debate [[vsforum:threads/143296|here]], [[vsforum:threads/153315|here]], [[vsforum:threads/154723|here]], [[vsforum:threads/156529|here]], [[vsforum:threads/157281|here]], and [[vsforum:threads/158643|here]], and Calculation Group members intervened to reject it every time. This prohibition stems from the [[vsforum:threads/159031|extraordinary nature]] of these claims, and the discussions repeatedly led to increased harassment, toxicity, and drama that flooded the community with rule violation reports.

That seems fine to me. Thank you for helping out. 🙏

That seems fine to me. Thank you for helping out. 🙏
I have applied my draft. This can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back