• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

• Starting Distance: Face to Face (5in)
  • Dark Impulse Mikey key
  • Post Sophia Training Daniel key
  • Mikey AP: 1.86 Megajoules
  • Daniel AP: 1.59 Megajoules
  • Speed Equalized
  • Fight to the death

Mikey: 3 (cloudyagami, steezstifler, Fikriskps)
3c9e76f26b497a9f137197e41cc1cb3879fb7160.jpg

Daniel Park: 1 (Ciruno_Fortes_(COB))
ce399596ac1e326c79c71fdc05706f60.jpg

Inconclusive: @Robo, @Second22

S.N. Scroll to the end of thread to save time and ignore pointless argument.

Last edited:
Mikey wins.

Reasons:
  1. Experience (Mikey has a lifetime of training and lives in a dojo, much more experienced than daniel who just uses a limited amount of his 2nd bodies techniques.)
  2. Fear Inducement(Daniel is timid due to being severely bullied. Mikey would terrify him)
  3. Rage Power/Berserk Mode via dark impulse. (Every time it has activated mikey has killed his opponents.)
  4. Stamina advantage. Mikey doesn't tire in fights and can negate Daniel's supernatural willpower if he keeps fighting past exhaustion.

Last edited:
Oooh fun match but at the worst time possible for me rn. Anyway:

1) Experience. Invalid. Daniel was going to whoop Taegon who fought for his entire life and looks like an adult on his 20s. Almost every minor to major enemy past the second half of the series have a whole life story of training since the beginning. And most of them are invalidated by the main crew.

2) Unless Mikey does this during the battle there will be no fear inducing. Daniel himself has high pain tolerance and overcame the sheer fear induced to him by Logan. Rejected.

3) Stat Amp by killing instincts as shown in Taegon allowed him to go from "Enemy is bored of you" to "Enemy gets blitzed"

4) Rage power is fine. Not a valid insta win condition. Anyway Stat Amp from above should be able to keep up with both.

5) How the heck does he negate stamina. Anyway I'm sure stamina is equal for both if they regularly fight gangs. Daniel has reached the Main playable cast's level.

Now my turn.

Daniel wins

1) Attack Potency. Logan Lee was unfazed by the explosion calc above yet Daniel was able to hurt him through this. This is prior to training so Daniel only upscales further. AP advantage on him.

2) Analytical Prediction is an advantage. Mikey is only able to deal with it via speed amps. If your enemy can do the same it's not really that useful.

3) With Systema Daniel can deal with inflicting pain even if you have pain tolerance. Not to mention limited durability negation. Putting an even stronger bonus to Daniel's attack potency advantage. So he's actually going to be hurting Mikey and already going through him.

4) Damage Reduction and Attack Reflection. Daniel knows these and although it won't be as perfect as seeing it on Perfect Daniel, this would essentially mean he can still negate most of Mikey's attacks which already have the lesser AP value. Very helpful.

5) Power Mimicry. He can copy Mikey's attacks. This can itself already shake off most of his opponents and he can copy attacks that have been perfected over years, even counters and such. But this is more for bonus fluff.

6) Higher degree of stat amp. As said before, his speed allowed him from "literally boring Taegon" to "blitzing Taegon"

Can't comment too much today (I'll probably break this rule) but I think Daniel has this in the bag.

Oooh fun match but at the worst time possible for me rn. Anyway:

1) Experience. Invalid. Daniel was going to whoop Taegon who fought for his entire life and looks like an adult on his 20s. Almost every minor to major enemy past the second half of the series have a whole life story of training since the beginning. And most of them are invalidated by the main crew.
This doesnt mean anything for their own personal experience. Daniel wasn't trained since birth you just described other peoples experiences
2) Unless Mikey does this during the battle there will be no fear inducing. Daniel himself has high pain tolerance and overcame the sheer fear induced to him by Logan. Rejected.
Mikey is unpredictable this can very well happen since he did this with his bare hands
3) Stat Amp by killing instincts as shown in Taegon allowed him to go from "Enemy is bored of you" to "Enemy gets blitzed"

4) Rage power is fine. Not a valid insta win condition. Anyway Stat Amp from above should be able to keep up with both.

5) How the heck does he negate stamina. Anyway I'm sure stamina is equal for both if they regularly fight gangs. Daniel has reached the Main playable cast's level.
Daniel has no feats of beating hundreds by himself (mikey has multiple) or stamina statements like Mikey has(keep in mind Hanma has top 3 beat stamina in the verse)
Now my turn.

Daniel wins

1) Attack Potency. Logan Lee was unfazed by the explosion calc above yet Daniel was able to hurt him through this. This is prior to training so Daniel only upscales further. AP advantage on him.
Thats not how it works there has to he a calculation because i can do the same. Mikey kicked the car with bad balance since he was lured to the spot for that very reason meaning his AP is significantly higher. But we have to use calcs
2) Analytical Prediction is an advantage. Mikey is only able to deal with it via speed amps. If your enemy can do the same it's not really that useful.
Izana uses Analytical Prediction with similar AP and he was overwhelmed by Mikey because of the stamina difference which I mentioned in my last comment.
3) With Systema Daniel can deal with inflicting pain even if you have pain tolerance. Not to mention limited durability negation. Putting an even stronger bonus to Daniel's attack potency advantage. So he's actually going to be hurting Mikey and already going through him.
Systema is not enough to put him down. It would more than likely trigger his rage power and berserk mode. He took a beating to the skull with a metal pipe and still used his head to headbutt his enemy. A metal pipe to the skull repeatedly causes far more damage than systema and duraneg, and you are not taking into account Mikey has disarticulation and can break Daniels arms/legs when he attacks him as well.
4) Damage Reduction and Attack Reflection. Daniel knows these and although it won't be as perfect as seeing it on Perfect Daniel, this would essentially mean he can still negate most of Mikey's attacks which already have the lesser AP value. Very helpful.
Daniel has only used damage reduction against punches. Mikey kicks 85% of the time so that won't do much for him here. of If its not perfect you cannot assume he will negate "most" since it is flawed. He will negate some of them with a risk of still being hit.
5) Power Mimicry. He can copy Mikey's attacks. This can itself already shake off most of his opponents and he can copy attacks that have been perfected over years, even counters and such. But this is more for bonus fluff.
Copying won't mean much since Daniel already uses the same Taekwondo Taehoon uses, and some form of Kyokushin karate. It would just be Mikey fighting a less experienced version of himself and by this point Mikey would have broken his arm or leg due to going berserk so thats not a guarantee for Daniel.
6) Higher degree of stat amp. As said before, his speed allowed him from "literally boring Taegon" to "blitzing Taegon"

Can't comment too much today (I'll probably break this rule) but I think Daniel has this in the bag.
I don't see how this will do much for Daniel since the speed is equalized it would only mean something for his AP. This also can be negated with disarticulation. If Mikey breaks Daniels leg he would kill kim. Remember this is a fight to the death not a fight for knockout.

Last edited:
  1. Mikey has more "fight to the death" experience than Daniel
  2. Mikey still has the AP advantage
  3. Fear Inducement (could mess with daniel's battle IQ during fight if his arm or leg or his mouth his torn severly.)
  4. Stamina advantage
  5. Rage power/Berserk Mode (If Daniel uses Systema this will trigger these since multiple times against Kakucho and Kazutora were triggered from attacks)
  6. Disarticulation (Can happen at any moment Daniel attacks by countering his Systema)
  7. Experience with Analytical Prediction (Fought Izana who could read all of Mikey's moves) Izana and Daniel would have similar AP and stamina ratings so Daniel would eventually get tired of hitting Mikey and be beaten to death.
  8. Higher Pain tolerance feats (Small daniel has nothing comparable to being beaten in the head with a pipe then using his head to headbutt right after it. Mikey also lets people with similar AP hit him often)

Last edited:
I'm not gonna quote everything you say cause I don't want a massive wall of text on posts.

Experience

Daniel overwhelmed someone with a lot more experience than Mikey. Daniel has consistently fought with more and more people that aren't just gangsters from actual criminal syndicates like the Workers Affiliate. It's been joked that even back in when daniel was still chubby that 'almost everyone he fought was more like an adult' rather than middleschoolers.

Unpredictable, can happen

1) Daniel has fear Res from virtue of being in presence of UI Daniel. Forgot to include it but it's an easy fix

2) Mikey would have to harm Daniel in order to perform such a feat.

No feats of beating hundreds

Considering that Justin and Chuck can beat up hundreds of gangsters every day, and Taegon whooped them, and now Post Sophia Daniel was about to give Taegon an ass whooping, nah. Stamina statements I can't really argue with but that's not really enough when Daniel has every other advantage. It's not like Daniel will be overwhelmed nor will this turn to a battle of attrition.

AP calculation

I'm using the calculation you offered. Logan Lee = Unfazed by the explosion of said bike that you used. Daniel Park pre-Sophia managed to hurt and harm Daniel. Daniel is harmful. This is simple scaling. I'm fine with you using that argument because Daniel is still higher here.

Analytical + Stamina

You ignored my entire statement.

It's gonna hurt him. Logan can tank blows that are metal pipe level yet Daniel was able to hurt him. This is PRIOR to Systema too. Daniel already has AP advantage.

Skill diff. Daniel will intercept the attack and not let himself be held that way.

Not perfect reduction

Daniel has a noticeable speed and stat advantage with amps.

Experience gap

There are many cases where in Lookism a person with less experience quickly builds it up. Eli covered the experience level of 3 years within months. Accelerated development and fast knowledge. Daniel himself in his fight with Justin and Chuck was noticed to "Gain their years of knowledge and skill" just in their fight alone. Daniel will become more experienced Mikey the more this fight goes on.

Higher stat amp

You know that stat amp overcomes speed equalized right?

Btw Daniel has Class 5 over peak human Class stuff that Mikey has so he can't even do this. He's the one getting his leg broken.

Edit - I say I won't quote but i quoted lmao

I'm not gonna quote everything you say cause I don't want a massive wall of text on posts.

Daniel overwhelmed someone with a lot more experience than Mikey. Daniel has consistently fought with more and more people that aren't just gangsters from actual criminal syndicates like the Workers Affiliate. It's been joked that even back in when daniel was still chubby that 'almost everyone he fought was more like an adult' rather than middleschoolers.
You do know gangsters and criminal syndicates are literally the same thing? All you did was change the name and age is irrelevant in this fight because Mikey has one shot Adults.
1) Daniel has fear Res from virtue of being in presence of UI Daniel. Forgot to include it but it's an easy fix
Fear res is not on small daniels page you cannot try to incorporate 2nd body abilities with original . Thats why they have seperate pages , fear inducement is valid in this fight
2) Mikey would have to harm Daniel in order to perform such a feat.
Mikey has the AP advantage.
Considering that Justin and Chuck can beat up hundreds of gangsters every day, and Taegon whooped them, and now Post Sophia Daniel was about to give Taegon an ass whooping, nah.
This does nothing for Daniel he didnt do it himself therefore can't say his stamina is comparable just means he beat people with Mikey's stamina level, but with far less experience and hax
Stamina statements I can't really argue with but that's not really enough when Daniel has every other advantage. It's not like Daniel will be overwhelmed nor will this turn to a battle of attrition.
It very well can turn into a battle of attrition the AP is close and they have alot of the same fighting styles which means experience is how you decide the difference, which Mikey clearly has. We just both know if a fight of attrition happens Mikey wins.
I'm using the calculation you offered. Logan Lee = Unfazed by the explosion of said bike that you used. Daniel Park pre-Sophia managed to hurt and harm Daniel. Daniel is harmful. This is simple scaling. I'm fine with you using that argument because Daniel is still higher here.
Being unfazed has nothing to do with the calculation number. It was scaled to 263kj so thats what we use. Its too many scales that are done "unfazed" or "effortlessly" to just guess a multiplier.
You ignored my entire statement.

It's gonna hurt him. Logan can tank blows that are metal pipe level yet Daniel was able to hurt him. This is PRIOR to Systema too. Daniel already has AP advantage.
I didn't ignore you, you just dont seem to understand how matchups work entirely lol. Hurting Mikey is not enough you have to put him down permanently. Also, Daniel does not have the AP advantage. Mikey does as the post states. Systema doesnt boost AP it negates defenses. Negating defense does not mean a win when the character he's fighting has high pain tolerance meaning he can tolerate the damage. Thats how it goes.
Skill diff. Daniel will intercept the attack and not let himself be held that way.
Disarticulation is not always a hold lol you don't seem don't understand it . Its seperating a bone from a joint. That doesnt only happen from grapples
Daniel has a noticeable speed and stat advantage with amps.
The speed is equalized this does not matter and even if it did mikey also has them.
There are many cases where in Lookism a person with less experience quickly builds it up. Eli covered the experience level of 3 years within months.
Mikey has 15 years of training. Daniel will not cover 15 years of experience in an random encounter fight at school.
Accelerated development and fast knowledge. Daniel himself in his fight with Justin and Chuck was noticed to "Gain their years of knowledge and skill" just in their fight alone. Daniel will become more experienced Mikey the more this fight goes on.
Mikey has more experience than Justin and Chuck put together bro lol
You know that stat amp overcomes speed equalized right?
Not when they both have the same amps. Its pointless
Btw Daniel has Class 5 over peak human Class stuff that Mikey has so he can't even do this. He's the one getting his leg broken.
Mikey has Class 5 Lifting strength as well the profile just hasn't been changed from possibly. Also Disarticulation is a pressure point attack of the joints it has nothing to do with lifting strength it can be classified as duraneg 💀

Last edited:
- Fear res is there because of the fact that UI Daniel didn't stop Daniel from running away from him during Workers 3rd Affiliate arc.

- You underestimate the exp level of everyone in Daniel's league but this doesn't look like we'll be agreeing with anytime soon.

- Daniel already has the AP advantage from his natural scaling. His stat amp allows him from being "casually overwhelmed" to "him doing the overwhelm". Tell me how Mikey's stat amp goes also considering Dark Impulse is in his next key, that might not even be allowed here. Mikey does not have the AP advantage. There's a big difference from taking a blow and taking some damage, compared to taking no damage from an attack. It's big.

- So Mikey's missing something in his profile, Daniel is missing something on his profile.

- (Ignore me) You disregarded the fact that Takemichi only lost because he ran out of stamina and is lower on stats.

- So you're saying disarticulation is literally dislocating someone.... That's what I get from the picture you sent there. Also the moment Mikey attempts to use that Daniel's going to do the same thing on him. Which is bad when Daniel has AP advantage.

- Takemichi with AP couldn't keep up with Mikey because he was outstatted. Daniel has stat amps and so much more. He's a much more effective and haxxier individual.

- Stamina you're overblowing as if it's the major kryptonite. It's a contributing factor to helping Mikey on not being smashed, but Daniel wins in the end with ir without it.

I'm gonna vote for Daniel Park here.

What the **** are Mikey's skill feats? All I see is:

Statements of fighting against adults, which means utter dogshit here, or the fact that he has fought against hundreds of people, which also means barely anything when he's the god tier of the verse in terms of AP and Speed.

Daniel is the same dude that can copy someone's martial arts wtih ease, iirc, and from the fights I've seen in the first 100 chapters, they are decently skilled even ignoring that.

Statements of fighting against adults, which means utter dogshit here, or the fact that he has fought against hundreds of people, which also means barely anything when he's the god tier of the verse in terms of AP and Speed.

Daniel is the same dude that can copy someone's martial arts wtih ease, iirc, and from the fights I've seen in the first 100 chapters, they are decently skilled even ignoring that.
Middle schoolers in Lookism are genuinely scarier than adults in modern verses. It's literally a joke at some point that I gotta show later. The fact that he and Johan can copy 'experience' is already a big red flag for anyone who uses the experience argument. But yeah against someone who fights fodder it's a death sentence.

He lives in a dojo for his entire life.
Seem like you just came to argue against Mikey because i didnt even mention adults dawg i responded to a statement HE brought up mentioning adults
Johan copied Daniel and still lost. That literally means nothing

Less of an anti-feat for Daniel. Johan can somehow copy Transformed states of another person (New chapter today) to the point that he can copy stats and almost fully disregards the experience gap for someone who's essentially a war veteran. You underestimate them immensely to the point that it's unfunny.

Also stop attacking others just because your boy is losing.

Middle schoolers in Lookism are genuinely scarier than adults in modern verses. It's literally a joke at some point that I gotta show later.
So explain Taiju Shiba , Mochi , Mucho , Terano South, Draken. Mikey runs every major region of tokyo by age 18 which is more concrete proof he is scarier than adults. His social influencing is more impactful as well
The fact that he and Johan can copy 'experience' is already a big red flag for anyone who uses the experience argument. But yeah against someone who fights fodder it's a death sentence.
Johan copied UI daniel and lost due to lack of experience, AP and stamina. He's not a good example

Less of an anti-feat for Daniel. Johan can somehow copy Transformed states of another person (New chapter today) to the point that he can copy stats and almost fully disregards the experience gap for someone who's essentially a war veteran. You underestimate them immensely to the point that it's unfunny.
You are mentioning NEW chapters when this is post sophia training daniel . You talking about "my boy" is losing and you're try to add abilities that aren't even relevant to this fight
Also stop attacking others just because your boy is losing.
Please show me where i attacked anyone what the hell are you talking about dude?

So explain Taiju Shiba , Mochi , Mucho , Terano South, Draken. Mikey runs every major region of tokyo by age 18 which is more concrete proof he is scarier than adults. His social influencing is more impactful as well

Johan copied UI daniel and lost due to lack of experience, AP and stamina. He's not a good example
Cool. Now what separates them from a regular adult aside from "I know how to fight"?

Johan literally fought a god tier and lost. Somehow he also copied a god tier's capabilities.

You are mentioning NEW chapters when this is post sophia training daniel . You talking about "my boy" is losing and you're try to add abilities that aren't even relevant to this fight

Please show me where i attacked anyone what the hell are you talking about dude?
Because you are bringing up "Experience can't be copied" when Daniel literally copied experience PRIOR to him gaining Post-Sophia Training. Of course I'm going to have to point out the flaws of your logic

Bruh Rikki literally arrived to ask and your second response to him is that.

Cool. Now what separates them from a regular adult aside from "I know how to fight"?
They control major reigons in japan as teenagers in the same areas Yakuza exist . Everything you saying incan throw directly back at you. You think Mikey is the only martial arts user in TR?
Johan literally fought a god tier and lost. Somehow he also copied a god tier's capabilities.
But it means nothing if he still loses. Which is the point im making about copying being meaningless in this fight

Because you are bringing up "Experience can't be copied" when Daniel literally copied experience PRIOR to him gaining Post-Sophia Training. Of course I'm going to have to point out the flaws of your logic
Daniel copies MOVES not EXPERIENCE. Experience is mental and physical for the user himself to go through , he can't copy and experience what he haven't seen or been through which is a fact you kentioned Johan but he literally had to fight Daniel to copy him. While Daniel is doing all of that Mikey has 15 years of a head start, and He has never been in a fight where his life was seriously at risk. Which means he has the experience advantage. Its not that big of a deal
Bruh Rikki literally arrived to ask and your second response to him is that.
"Rikki" came in cursing and being toxic from a point YOU literally brought up and he attacked me for it. But somehow im the toxic one, and you said nothing about his language. I was clearly being cordial with you and because he is speaking in favor of said character you are rooting for which put a battery in your back to get toxic along with him mentioning "just because your boy is losing" when i have stated far better reasons than you have. Even listed them with numbers.

Don't come on this thread being toxic and hypocritical. I'm literally the only one commenting whose a supporter of BOTH verses but somehow Mikey is "my boy" meaning im bias somhow when i gave detailed reasons why he wins. Alot of these lookism stans already are toxic to begin with this match was a request someone told me to make. Don't make me request to close this thread from yall being weird.

Last edited:
Core please make the IR CRT so we can shut this mf up. You made a thread for the purpose of voting a character. If that's not bias what is?
A bit busy till tomorrow but that's fine. Should be easy enough to implement with the others like Daniel's missing Fear Res key. I want to time it with the skill scaling thing I have for PTJ but that'll take more time.

Also fun fact I also love Tokyo Revengers. Just forgot to add myself to the supporters lol

Whoever this kid is that took this debate to Lookism reddit to get bias cosigns is a sore loser. Now that i gave you a plethora of time to make your little "CRT" i can prove Mikey wins once again and since im "bias" and post "headcanon" scales why are you guys so insecure about the matchups i make? Literally EVERYBODY makes matchups they want to see happen. If Daniel is stronger like you all claim and think I cherry picked this fight, then nothing i say should even matter if Daniel is stronger like you say. Now, will take my time out to personally break this entire fight now IN DETAIL since people just can't accept that Mikey wins.

Last edited:
Core please make the IR CRT so we can shut this mf up. You made a thread for the purpose of voting a character. If that's not bias what is?
Updated reasons Mikey wins since I "cherry picked" a fight you already said Mikey loses so how would this even make sense. ANYWAY.

Reasons:
  • LS advantage, Class 5>Superhuman. Mikey will break little Daniels arm or leg like he has done to multiple opponents under Dark Impulse and Daniel cant counter it.
  • On top of having limited use of his arms Pressure point attacks from Mikey will paralyze Daniel leaving him vulnerable to he killed which will happen.
  • The LS advantage makes Daniels Wrestling and Akido useless since he won't be able go grab Mikey for the listed reasons above. Although Daniel has the ability to escape grabs like with Xiaolung, Mikey's disarticulation is not utilized with the same grab and is done in a quicker fashion, so there is no evidence that disproves this.
  • Some of Little Daniel's systema has yet shown to be able to damage his opponents like Jay Hong or 2nd Body Daniel. Xiaolung pointed out that he's "not that strong" when Daniel freed himself after using systema attacks multiple times and Daniel has weaker AP than Mikey, meaning the same will happen.
  • Mikey has resistance to Analytical Prediction, which is one of Daniel's main skills he likes to use in fights
  • Lack of experience. Daniel lacks the experience Mikey has habing only a few fights up until this point, and this was even revealed by Sophia, and an Taegon Yi. Daniel has accelerated development, but so does Mikey while already being more skilled. (Yes Mikey is more skilled. He was a prodigy since age 4 being able to kick closed bottle tops off which takes extreme concentration and precision, Daniel is called a "natural born fighter", but Mikey is a genius prodigy who already knew what Daniel had to learn).
  • Little Daniel also has never been in a "fight to the death" style of fight and isn't the type of person to kill his opponent which is something else Sophia and Taegon Yi pointed out, that he doesn't have the right "mindset", which caused a new development in Daniel, but not enough to overcome Mikey.
  • Mikey's social influence and fear manipulation would scare Daniel enough to throw his original gameplan off. Daniel does not have Resistance to either so this will happen.
  • Using his superior information Analysis than his normal base I.A. Mikey would have adjusted to the Systema after a few attacks like Taegon Yi did. Mikey has far superior Information Analysis than Taegon
  • Mikey loses his morality with the more darkness he unleashes while under Dark Impulse, He could use cafeteria chairs, or other weapons to attack Daniel with. If Mikey gets ahold of a kitchen knive he will kill Daniel like he did Draken.
  • Mikey's Instinctive action with his Sleeping Boxing (a form of Drunken Boxing from Kung Fu)
  • Daniel's power Mimicry wouldn't do much for him since him and Mikey use alot of the same fighting styles.
Before you accuse someone of being bias, look in the mirror and make sure you aren't talking about yourself. That goes for you and whoever said I "cherry picked" this fight. If Daniel is so much stronger then nothing i just said will even matter, but it does. But im the bias one somehow for proving my point true😂

Last edited:
Updated reasons Mikey wins since I "cherry picked" a fight you already said Mikey loses so how would this even make sense. ANYWAY.

Reasons:
  • LS advantage, Class 5>Superhuman. Mikey will break little Daniels arm or leg like he has done to multiple opponents under Dark Impulse and Daniel cant counter it.
  • On top of having limited use of his arms Pressure point attacks from Mikey will paralyze Daniel leaving him vulnerable to he killed which will happen.
  • The LS advantage makes Daniels Wrestling and Akido useless since he won't be able go grab Mikey for the listed reasons above. Although Daniel has the ability to escape grabs like with Xiaolung, Mikey's disarticulation is not utilized with the same grab and is done in a quicker fashion, so there is no evidence that disproves this.
  • Some of Little Daniel's systema has yet shown to be able to damage his opponents like Jay Hong or 2nd Body Daniel. Xiaolung pointed out that he's "not that strong" when Daniel freed himself after using systema attacks multiple times and Daniel has weaker AP than Mikey, meaning the same will happen.
  • Mikey has resistance to Analytical Prediction, which is one of Daniel's main skills he likes to use in fights
  • Lack of experience. Daniel lacks the experience Mikey has habing only a few fights up until this point, and this was even revealed by Sophia, and an Taegon Yi. Daniel has accelerated development, but so does Mikey while already being more skilled. (Yes Mikey is more skilled. He was a prodigy since age 4 being able to kick closed bottle tops off which takes extreme concentration and precision, Daniel is called a "natural born fighter", but Mikey is a genius prodigy who already knew what Daniel had to learn).
  • Little Daniel also has never been in a "fight to the death" style of fight and isn't the type of person to kill his opponent which is something else Sophia and Taegon Yi pointed out, that he doesn't have the right "mindset", which caused a new development in Daniel, but not enough to overcome Mikey.
  • Mikey's social influence and fear manipulation would scare Daniel enough to throw his original gameplan off. Daniel does not have Resistance to either so this will happen.
  • Using his superior information Analysis than his normal base I.A. Mikey would have adjusted to the Systema after a few attacks like Taegon Yi did. Mikey has far superior Information Analysis than Taegon
  • Mikey loses his morality with the more darkness he unleashes while under Dark Impulse, He could use cafeteria chairs, or other weapons to attack Daniel with. If Mikey gets ahold of a kitchen knive he will kill Daniel like he did Draken.
  • Mikey's Instinctive action with his Sleeping Boxing (a form of Drunken Boxing from Kung Fu)
  • Daniel's power Mimicry wouldn't do much for him since him and Mikey use alot of the same fighting styles.
Before you accuse someone of being bias, look in the mirror and make sure you aren't talking about yourself. That goes for you and whoever said I "cherry picked" this fight. If Daniel is so much stronger then nothing i just said will even matter, but it does. But im the bias one somehow for proving my point true😂
LS: Checks out.
Pressure Points: Checks out.
Grappling: Checks out.
Damage: All this proves is that Jay and Perfect Daniel scale far above. Which makes sense because at the time Perfect Daniel scaled to Gun and Goo while Jay wasn't far behind. Mikey isn't as strong as Perfect Daniel.
Analytical Prediction: Maybe but I'll say it checks out for now.
Experience/Skill Argument: Uhhh no??? 1. Experience doesn't really matter much since Daniel has been shown fighting opponents far older than Mikey (ones who have fought all their life) and won. The skill argument doesn't work because you show a skill feat of 4 yr old Mikey. Just show a better Mikey feat, we know he gets better as he gets older.
Mentality : Pretty sure that's false but I'll say it checks out for now.
SI and Fear: You need prove it works like that.
Information Analysis: I don't know rn but I'll just say it checks out for now.
Dark Impulse: 1. He could disarm him. 2. He could just use a weapon of his own. He has power mimicry so any skill Mikey has with a knife is gonna be copy upon by Daniel and then improved upon at a faster rate.
Fighting Styles: Checks out for now.

Mikey has less skill and no way to overcome Daniel's dura neg. I'm still leaning Daniel but will abstain from voting.

LS: Checks out.
Pressure Points: Checks out.
Grappling: Checks out.
Damage: All this proves is that Jay and Perfect Daniel scale far above. Which makes sense because at the time Perfect Daniel scaled to Gun and Goo while Jay wasn't far behind. Mikey isn't as strong as Perfect Daniel.
None of this have to do with the current fight. I'm pointing out you cant use those 2 as your argument for daniels systema when they dont have the same effect on opponents
Analytical Prediction: Maybe but I'll say it checks out for now.
Experience/Skill Argument: Uhhh no??? 1. Experience doesn't really matter much since Daniel has been shown fighting opponents far older than Mikey (ones who have fought all their life) and won.
Age ≠ experience. Also he fought 1 person, not "opponents" and the only people he beat were the underlings of Olly Wang and he got stomped by Eli. which doesn't prove much, Being in actual fights is where experience come from. You can copy all you want but its meaningless if you don't have actual fighting experience and which Sophia even said to him. Which is literally what i said when you kids were trolling me about him copying fighting styles. Its even in the manhwa that its meaningless to certain opponents.
The skill argument doesn't work because you show a skill feat of 4 yr old Mikey. Just show a better Mikey feat, we know he gets better as he gets older.
It definitely works if he was skilled far longer and honed his skills he was doing the same things an Adult Kehaya from Baki was doing at age 4. You can't dismiss this
Mentality : Pretty sure that's false but I'll say it checks out for now.
SI and Fear: You need prove it works like that.
Senju who has a higher social influence than Daniel also was attempting to stop Mikey from fighting South and she was terrified and couldnt move and felt his murderous aura.
Information Analysis: I don't know rn but I'll just say it checks out for now.
Dark Impulse: 1. He could disarm him. 2. He could just use a weapon of his own. He has power mimicry so any skill Mikey has with a knife is gonna be copy upon by Daniel and then improved upon at a faster rate.
His arm would already be broken after the first exchange and there is nothing that proves he develops faster than Mikey whose reactive power overwhelmed 1 second ahead foresight . Better than anything Daniel has snown.
Fighting Styles: Checks out for now.

Mikey has less skill and no way to overcome Daniel's dura neg. I'm still leaning Daniel but will abstain from voting.
This makes no sense. Mikey has trained longer, knows more fighting styles, has better knowledge of the body to the point he can seperate bones from joints and is more versatile in those fighting styles . Most of Daniel's profile is stuff based off his second body which he hasn't shown and its vividly stated he isn't as skilled as the perfect body so there is no proof of your statements.

Duraneg really change much when your arm is broken and you're paralyzed from pressure point attacks.

Last edited:
Age ≠ experience. Also he fought 1 person, not "opponents" and the only people he beat were the underlings of Olly Wang and he got stomped by Eli. which doesn't prove much, Being in actual fights is where experience come from. You can copy all you want but its meaningless if you don't have actual fighting experience and which Sophia even said to him. Which is literally what i said when you kids were trolling me about him copying fighting styles. Its even in the manhwa that its meaningless to certain opponents.

It definitely works if he was skilled far longer and honed his skills he was doing the same things an Adult Kehaya from Baki was doing at age 4. You can't dismiss this

Senju who has a higher social influence than Daniel also was attempting to stop Mikey from fighting South and she was terrified and couldnt move and felt his murderous aura.

His arm would already be broken after the first exchange and there is nothing that proves he develops faster than Mikey whose reactive power overwhelmed 1 second ahead foresight . Better than anything Daniel has snown.

This makes no sense. Mikey has trained longer, knows more fighting styles, has better knowledge of the body to the point he can seperate bones from joints and is more versatile in those fighting styles . Most of Daniel's profile is stuff based off his second body which he hasn't shown and its vividly stated he isn't as skilled as the perfect body so there is no proof of your statements.

Duraneg doesnt mean much when your arm is broken and you're paralyzed from pressure point attacks.
If they are older and have been fighting all their life then they are more experienced...

I need you to actually provide skill feats for Mikey lol.

I'll need to search but other characters are stated to have those types of auras and it doesn't affect Daniel
Daniel has went from being stomped to stomping within moments.

It doesn't matter what body. It's not physically stuff. He keeps his skill.

Prove that literally any of those "arm-breaking maneuvers" would land.

If they are older and have been fighting all their life then they are more experienced...
Taegon Yi was a homeless child stealing crumbs for survival he didnt have time to train and didn't become a martial artist until later in life. This does not apply to him. But it does to Mikey since he indeed has been training since 4 and even lives inside the place he trains (his family dojo owned by his grandfather)
I need you to actually provide skill feats for Mikey lol.
Mastered Shotokan at age 4 to the point Baji questioned him and his grandfather on why he still trains,

Ripped Sanzu's mouth apart with his bare hands using another form of disarticulation called amputation(literally called his special skill so you cant dismiss this)

Kicked sealed bottle tops off since the same age

Mastered drunken boxing on his first attempt and then sleeping boxing by accident(it said to be his success story on his character profile)

Keep in mind everything i just said is Mikey before he even creates Toman.

I want you to do the same for post sophia daniel because as i stated before. Literally all of his skills are based off assumption from his 2nd body and its stated multiple times the original is not nearly as skilled.
I'll need to search but other characters are stated to have those types of auras and it doesn't affect Daniel
But they don't have nearly the same influence as Mikey even if thats true. Mikey at that stage was becoming fhe #1 criminal in all of Japan. Not just an area, he controlled all of the country and had a hand in all crime. Not some, but ALL. They couldn't even be touched by federal authorities. Nobody up til Post-Sophia or even as a whole in the series has that type of social influencing.
Daniel has went from being stomped to stomping within moments.
Mikey went from being held down by 2 people having his skull repeatedly smashed by the 3rd person, to winning in an instant.
It doesn't matter what body. It's not physically stuff. He keeps his skill.
It does matter, if it didn't matter they wouldnt mention this more than once. He can't even do every technique his 2nd body has due to the height difference, which was also said. You are leaving out details that they explicitly state for a reason. They just made him taller recently.
Prove that literally any of those "arm-breaking maneuvers" would land.
For starters any punch/kick daniel throws can result in his limbs being broken since he uses it as a counter move. Which is what happened to South. UI Daniel did something similar to Gun, but was by brute force. Not disarticulation.

Daniel also has been caught off guard by less. The Big guy raised by Gorillas punched him in the bathroom when he captured him, Taegon Yi caught him off guard when he fake yawned and hit him in the chin. Its many ways he fan be caught, even when he does the spin kick he can be grabbed and have his leg broken or amputated

I already proven their reasons in accurate so you have to be more specific than just agreeing with disproven points
Aight then, bet.
Ripped Sanzu's mouth apart with his bare hands using another form of disarticulation called amputation(literally called his special skill so you cant dismiss this)
Scan?
Kicked sealed bottle tops off since the same age
This is an accuracy feat
Mastered drunken boxing on his first attempt and then sleeping boxing by accident (it said to be his success story on his character profile)
Fair enough
Keep in mind everything i just said is Mikey before he even creates Toman.
Ok
I want you to do the same for post sophia daniel because as i stated before. Literally all of his skills are based off assumption from his 2nd body and its stated multiple times the original is not nearly as skilled.
Post-Sophia Daniel is still skilled
But they don't have nearly the same influence as Mikey even if thats true. Mikey at that stage was becoming fhe #1 criminal in all of Japan. Not just an area, he controlled all of the country and had a hand in all crime. Not some, but ALL. They couldn't even be touched by federal authorities.
Not sure how social influencing can help in this fight
Nobody up til Post-Sophia or even as a whole in the series has that type of social influencing.
Gun
Mikey went from being held down by 2 people having his skull repeatedly smashed by the 3rd person, to winning in an instant.
Looks like accelerated development. How long did this take? Need Scan.
It does matter, if it didn't matter they wouldnt mention this more than once. He can't even do every technique his 2nd body has due to the height difference, which was also said. You are leaving out details that they explicitly state for a reason. They just made him taller recently.
Now that's just discrimination towards short people. Short people can still fight lmao.
Daniel also has been caught off guard by less. The Big guy raised by Gorillas punched him in the bathroom when he captured him, Taegon Yi caught him off guard when he fake yawned and hit him in the chin. Its many ways he fan be caught, even when he does the spin kick he can be grabbed and have his leg broken or amputated
I'm pretty sure those guys are in the megajoules range in terms of AP

Overall, I'm gonna wait for COB and DivineAura's counter arguments. Imma hold my votes for now.

Aight then, bet.

Scan?
Feat and character profile here
This is an accuracy feat
Exactly, accuracy for pressure point strikes, which is a skill ... Mikey could do it perfectly since age 4 which i pointed out is something Adult Kehaya from Baki only mastered as an adult and he is from a notoriously skilled Sumo clan that uses kicks.
Fair enough

Ok

Post-Sophia Daniel is still skilled
Yes he is skilled, but the question is is he more skilled than Mikey, and based on feats he is not. Fat Daniel/Small Daniel skills ≠ 2nd body. They even said the height difference makes it impossible for him to mimic alot of the moves. Gun when training him said he will teach him moves that fit his height
Not sure how social influencing can help in this fight
I gave an example. Mikey used his social influence to terrify Senju into not fighting by staring at her asking if she wanted to die. Onizuka also did something similar to the 100 demons in Oni-Baku. I'm not saying this is a big part of why he wins, just pointing out it is definitely a factor
I would say he's close, but not there. For Gun to be equivalent, he would have to have all 4 major crews under him with sworn loyalty, and most of the crews are in the same area, not the entire North and South Korea. Mikey controlled the entire Japan criminal underworld, was apart of every crime that happens in the country whether its murder, drugs, prostitution, gambling, extortion etc. all was controlled by Mikey, Japan is already bigger than South Korea which is only a part of the country. Only characters i've heard been to NK are Manager Kim, and Hansoo Seong
Looks like accelerated development. How long did this take? Need Scan.
No cant be accelerated development or reactive power(Which Mikey has already) because he didn't get stronger, faster or more durable. His willpower when thinking about his dead brother while everyone thought the fight was over led him to victory
Now that's just discrimination towards short people. Short people can still fight lmao.
I definitely agree and Mikey is shorter than Daniel if im not mistaken
I'm pretty sure those guys are in the megajoules range in terms of AP

Overall, I'm gonna wait for COB and DivineAura's counter arguments. Imma hold my votes for now.
Okay thats fine

Feat and character profile here
1. The scan only shows the aftermath.
2. It looks like he just ripped off his mouth with brute force
Exactly, accuracy for pressure point strikes, which is a skill ... Mikey could do it perfectly since age 4 which i pointed out is something Adult Kehaya from Baki only mastered as an adult and he is from a notoriously skilled Sumo clan that uses kicks.
Fair enough
Yes he is skilled, but the question is is he more skilled than Mikey, and based on feats he is not. Fat Daniel/Small Daniel skills ≠ 2nd body. They even said the height difference makes it impossible for him to mimic alot of the moves. Gun when training him said he will teach him moves that fit his height
Imma wait for COB or DivineAura to discuss about this cuz I've only red Lookism thrice so I'm not very knowledgeable on the verse.
I gave an example. Mikey used his social influence to terrify Senju into not fighting by staring at her asking if she wanted to die. Onizuka also did something similar to the 100 demons in Oni-Baku. I'm not saying this is a big part of why he wins, just pointing out it is definitely a factor
I see, it might work on Daniel but I'm not sure so imma wait for more discussion
I would say he's close, but not there. For Gun to be equivalent, he would have to have all 4 major crews under him with sworn loyalty, and most of the crews are in the same area, not the entire North and South Korea. Mikey controlled the entire Japan criminal underworld, was apart of every crime that happens in the country whether its murder, drugs, prostitution, gambling, extortion etc. all was controlled by Mikey, Japan is already bigger than South Korea which is only a part of the country. Only characters i've heard been to NK are Manager Kim, and Hansoo Seong
Gun wasn't limited to just South Korea, he has went to other places.
Also on a side note, Manager Kim kidnapping NK's leader is far more impressive than Mikey controlling Japan.
No cant be accelerated development or reactive power(Which Mikey has already) because he didn't get stronger, faster or more durable. His willpower when thinking about his dead brother while everyone thought the fight was over led him to victory
Based on the video, Mikey seemed to have gotten caught off guard which caused him to get captured and hit by the metal pipe.
In the end, he seems to have gotten angry cuz of the death of his brother thus causing him to win.
Looks like "Rage" or something similar to me.

1. The scan only shows the aftermath.
2. It looks like he just ripped off his mouth with brute force
That would make sense if it would happen to multiple people , mikey has beaten people far worse and never created lacerations. He mutilated his face with disarticulation to "make him smile" by force and was stopped by Baji. Fists cant create perfect symmetry lacerations
Fair enough

Imma wait for COB or DivineAura to discuss about this cuz I've only red Lookism thrice so I'm not very knowledgeable on the verse.

I see, it might work on Daniel but I'm not sure so imma wait for more discussion

Gun wasn't limited to just South Korea, he has went to other places.
Mikey and Shinichiro had ties to the Philippines when he was on the run from federal authorities during the Black Dragon arc
Also on a side note, Manager Kim kidnapping NK's leader is far more impressive than Mikey controlling Japan.
Im not sure what relevance pointing this out has to do with the winner of this fight but congratulations to him i guess? It may be "more impressive" from a skill standpoint but yet and still nobody has taken over an entire country to the point they have more power and influence than the police.
Based on the video, Mikey seemed to have gotten caught off guard which caused him to get captured and hit by the metal pipe.
He was held down by 2 people and seen Kazutora launching before the hit occurred i wouldnt call that caught off guard.
In the end, he seems to have gotten angry cuz of the death of his brother thus causing him to win.
Looks like "Rage" or something similar to me.
Under supernatural willpower it says "Characters with this ability may be able to resist enormous amounts of pain, act even when unconscious or well beyond what they should be able to endure".

The first hit knocked Mikey out, then he was repeatedly hit in the head with the same amount of force even making his teammates think he lost. Supernatural willpower also says "This ability should only be given to characters that have explicitly displayed far beyond human levels of mental endurance. This may have been demonstrated in the form of a highly reliable statement or a significant event."

Mikey lost alot of blood from the attack and was lightheaded, but got right back up and destroyed Kazutora again, almost killing him. It could be rage power or supernatural willpower, depends on the POV i would say

More to my point about Lifting Strength, Disarticulation/Amputation along with Paralysis Inducement and Status Effect Inducement being the difference in this fight.

Yes Daniel has Duraneg but Disarticulation is a form of duraneg as well. Mikey has even higher pain tolerance under dark impulse than he has under his base which people said if feels like their "punching a ghost" after hitting him for extended periods of time without Mikey even blocking back, he has done this against Draken, Kakucho and Taijupunishing himself" by letting his opponents hit him.

Example 1: Daniel Reaches in using a Sophia Styled move, Mikey breaks his elbow with a instant knee strike

Example 2: Daniel attacks using his systema based rush and his arm can be twisted and broken like South

Example 3: Another form of Disarticulation in the shoulder.

Ultimately Daniel will be Killed by Mikey similar to how he killed South, Kazutora and out Takemichi into a coma, he doesn't have enough feats to prove he can keep an aggressive bloodlusted Mikey off him, since he doesn't have any real systema or duraneg feats.

Back