• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tiering for High Outerversal and tier 0s (1 per verse)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobsican

He/Him
As when this sort of matches are done mainly based on how much they trascend outerversal stuff, I think this would be useful, even if it obviously wouldn´t be taken as official. Only one per verse, so this isn´t just full of Umineko and Cthulhu Mythos.

6: Surely a true "baseline" tier 0

5: Golden Grandpa

4: Someone writing

3: A girl that can do anything except know everything

2: A door

1: The big spaggetti monster

Note: As it seems Azzy trascends a bunch of outerversal hierarchies as seen in the discussion I´ve had in the 1-A tiering thread, I edited Azzy to be numbah 1, as much as I dislike it.

No, high 1-A and 0 don't work that way. I and some others have typed up explanations of this on another thread before, let me try to find it.

While true, I´ve noticed that this is mainly what´s used when debating matches with High-1-As or 0s, so I think that having it around would be neat.

You just aren't allowed to make those matches, as stated by psycho.

Why do I feel like you specifically Bob have already made like 5 of these same threads already?

For this reason, Agnaa, I´m making this, to end all variables of tier 0s matches.

All tier 0s are then again "questionably omnipotent", which are just at the top of a hierarchy at least trascending some 1-A.

Can´t we just measure the amount of these trascendental layers like when we compare a 1-A to a High 1-A?

No as even questionable omnipotence is totally infinite, no tier 0 is stronger than another, if they all fought it would be an endless stalemate.

Like we said in other threads, layers of transcendence get so vague at these tiers that it's either impossible to compare them, or you need an obscenely in-depth knowledge of every series involved.

Aren't there groups of people who are already experts working with these verses with tier 0's right now trying to better understand the cosmology of those verses?

Agnaa said:
Like we said in other threads, layers of transcendence get so vague at these tiers that it's either impossible to compare them, or you need an obscenely in-depth knowledge of every series involved.
Huh, so it´s simply too obscure to at best get a result that likely is close to inconclusive.

Why I have a feeling that there´s actually an user around that loves all franchises with a tier 0?

Probably some that love all of them, but to have intimate knowledge in the cosmologies of all franchises involved, to the point of being able to accurately compare them, is something that no-one has accomplished yet.

The purpose of this was to just compile the transcendental cosmologies of each character that´s a tier 0 here, by each of those users that have deep knowledge in these cosmologies of the respective series.

If you mean whos verse is the strongest outside of high 1-A and 0, it would be the Cthulhu mythos by virtue of Shub Niggurath transcending the most things. You shouldn't be looking at this sort of stuff just for power though.

There aren't 10 tier 0s on the site.

Even trying to make a list like this is completely antithetical to the idea of tier 0. You're basically comparing the rest of the verse sans high 1-A and 0. In the thread I linked I explained some of the issues with the idea of omnipotence and why we don't consider those matches.

Yes but you really shouldn't have replied. That thread was on Matthew's wall it's a question I asked about tier 0 not too long ago if you had a question you should have made a new one. Sorry I really should have said that in with the link instead of a matrix reference.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Kami Tenchi < The One Above All < The Writer < Divine Presence < The Creator < Azathoth < Composite Tree
Uganda Knuckles God>>>>>Composite Tree>>>>Azathot>>>>The Creator>>>>Divine Presence>>>> The Writer>>>> The One Above All>>>> Kami Tenchi

Jack Kirby vs. Grant Morrison, who would win in a fist fight.

Well, seeing how Jack Kirby was in the army and went through basic training, and often was put into reconnaissance missions in enemy towns and bases, plus was a tough old bastard, Grant Morrison, however, doesn't have any combat experience or martial arts training (as far as i know). So i'd say at their peak Jack Kirby would probably have kicked Morrison's ass.

So The One Above All > The Writer.

PsychoWarper said:
Remember this is F&G(made the same mistake).
Well, tier 0 is going to be removed soon along with onmipotence, so that doesn´t matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back