• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yin Tian Shen Yin Series | Cosmology & Verse Pages| Profile Addition & Profile Changes | High 1-A

I thought it was Low 1-A, but I wasn't sure.
Every World has an Origin, which is Low 1-A, it's just normally unreachable. The Multiverse contains every world and is infinite, so it didn't make sense otherwise.
I see. If the multiverse has something like time or timeline, it would mean origin is bounded by time; I think this is what would stop it from being from 1-A.

With the current outdated tiering system, it is possible to have 1-A to even tier 0 worlds with time, like based on math like aleph-two to the highest of cardinals spacetime but all worlds will be put on Low 1-A, after the current system applies.
Complete transcendence of time and space is somewhat required for 1-A or more, with a form of qualitative superiority.

I think 1-A start at initial flame since it looks to have qualitative superiority to the universe

I see. If the multiverse has something like time or timeline, it would mean origin is bounded by time; I think this is what would stop it from being from 1-A.

With the current outdated tiering system, it is possible to have 1-A to even tier 0 worlds with time, like based on math like aleph-two to the highest of cardinals spacetime but all worlds will be put on Low 1-A, after the current system applies.
Complete transcendence of time and space is somewhat required for 1-A or more, with a form of qualitative superiority.

I think 1-A start at initial flame since it looks to have qualitative superiority to the universe
Ok, so Low 1-A Origins, and the Multiverse would just be a higher degree of Low 1-A.

Torrents (The 1-A Profile Stuff), encompass the Multiverse and transcend all the stuff in it, so would they still qualify as 1-A?

If so, would you be fine with the Initial Flame & Void staying at 1 Layer into 1-A?

In addition, Gao Chuan in the first book is actually weakened, and the strength of the finale is only torrent level.

Ok, so Low 1-A Origins, and the Multiverse would just be a higher degree of Low 1-A.

Torrents (The 1-A Profile Stuff), encompass the Multiverse and transcend all the stuff in it, so would they still qualify as 1-A?

If so, would you be fine with the Initial Flame & Void staying at 1 Layer into 1-A?
I am fine with those tiers.

On High 1-A, I guess it is fine.

Elizhaa's opinio make sense. Add the rest of the reasons/arguments that were debated and approved here on the profile's tier to add more details on the scaling.

If the texts from the third novel, even fourth and the current ongoing fifth novel help then I don't see a problem with it being used as backing as long as you have the text in original plus the translation and the chapter number.

I'm currently reading Eternal supression of Heaven's abyss but i didn't see any link between this and soul of searing steel (like a mention of Joshua or a author note about the two) it is say somewhere ?

I'm currently reading Eternal supression of Heaven's abyss but i didn't see any link between this and soul of searing steel (like a mention of Joshua or a author note about the two) it is say somewhere ?
Yes
At that very moment, he could see that the 'Light of an Azure Shroud' was glimmering in the faraway unlimited orbits of Multiverse.

The shroud itself was stretching without end, while a bloating Multiverse surged within his body.

It was clearly a stranger, and yet Joshua felt an unexpected sense of acquaintance.

"That fellow…looks a little familiar."

The 'Transcendent' and the 'Azure Shroud'? Such interesting names.
Soul of Searing Steel Chapter - 1057
He was the 'Azure Cloud', a great being that had transcended dimensions.

He was Gao Chuan.
Eternal Suppression of Heaven - Chapter 233

Last edited:
I think it needs to be modified. The torrent can only be equal to the unconscious multiverse at most. The conscious multiverse is already greater than the torrent, and only the transcendent can transcend the multiverse

And, the torrent itself is an infinite existence, and it also has one of the two elements of absolute or eternal, and when all three elements are combined, it is the transcendent

I think it needs to be modified. The torrent can only be equal to the unconscious multiverse at most. The conscious multiverse is already greater than the torrent, and only the transcendent can transcend the multiverse
You're really going to have to wait till more novels are translated.

Author also makes this chapter explaining what happen after GC eos on first novel

"First of all, in a dark world, there must be fire."

"The light of fire brings distinction, logic, hope, persi stence and enthusiasm. Fire is the power that gives all e xistence. Because of the light of fire, chaos will reveal its outline and matter will exist."

Back