• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tiering for High Outerversal and tier 0s (1 per verse)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jared1111 said:
Jack Kirby vs. Grant Morrison, who would win in a fist fight.
Well, seeing how Jack Kirby was in the army and went through basic training, and often was put into reconnaissance missions in enemy towns and bases, plus was a tough old bastard, Grant Morrison, however, doesn't have any combat experience or martial arts training (as far as i know). So i'd say at their peak Jack Kirby would probably have kicked Morrison's ass.

So The One Above All > The Writer.
Jack Kirby is dead, Grant Morrison is not, then Grant Morrison wins

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Bobsican said:
Well, tier 0 is going to be removed soon along with onmipotence, so that doesn´t matter.
Since when? I see no discussion regarding that.
I dont remember the thread but Matthew and Ant where talking about weather or not it should be removed(Didnt keep track so I dont know if something was reached).

PsychoWarper said:
Ok sorry, but then the title should be changed as there will no longer be a tier 0.
I´ll do that when the changes are applied; it seems Ant and Matt are still discussing how to adress us to that change.

The No Limits Fallacy doesn't apply to Tier 0s for the sole fact that they truly have no limitations, that's the very definition of a Tier 0.

Same for High 1-As, except for one or two limitations which are:

- A: There's already a Tier 0 in the verse.

- B: The High 1-A has some sort of flaw that prevents it from being truly Tier 0.

Personally, I think that The Creator >= The Law of Identity > Featherine Augustus Aurora > Azathoth > Yog-Sothoth >>> The Writer > The Overvoid > The One Above All >= Kami Tenchi, but that is just me. It is very hard to properly compare characters of this level.

Matthew is planning to remove questionable omnipotence from the profiles and place all tier 0 characters as High 1-A instead, yes, but he hasn't had the time to do so yet.

Just out of curiosity, what makes The Creator stronger than Azathoth? Reality being a literal dream to you seems pretty insurmountable.

I personally would switch Azzy and Law but overall I agree (If they become High 1-As or tier 0s are allowed to be ranked).

Basically for omnipotent is High 1-A, cus omnipotent limit is "Can omnipotent create heavy rock so he/she can't even lift it?" I guess

The Creator and The Law of Identity have a beyond infinite hierarchy of such reality-fiction/dream differences at their disposal. That sounds more impressive to me.

Umineko is from where Lionel Suggs apparently stole several of his ideas.

So Tier 0 isn't going to exist anymore? Well, I guess that makes sense, since some could argue that within fiction, an upper limit might not really exist, and omnipotent itself is a paradox.

Antvasima said:
Personally, I think The Creator >= The Law of Identity > Azathoth >>> The Writer > The One Above All >= Kami Tenchi, but that is just me. It is very hard to properly compare characters of this level.
It's true that it's hard to compare characters of this level properly, but I think azathoth is arguably above creator and identity, but creator is above law and the others.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
It's true that it's hard to compare characters of this level properly, but I think azathoth is arguably above creator and identity, but creator is above law and the others.
What happens is that as they aren´t a part of Azzy´s dream (as they come from an entirely separated outerversal hierarchy that´s also infinite), even if he woke up they wouldn´t really care, and Azzy wouldn´t even have the will to try to do anything to them besides tickling with tentacles afterwards.

Unpopular opinion, TLoI doesn't even look like a 1-A, let alone a 0. Her description sounds like High 1-B (or was it Akuto's who sounds like High 1-B with TLoI sounding baseline 1-A to me).

Either way, I personally really doubt her being anywhere near the top of the hierarchy, especially since for such a level of "transcendence", there's only 2 1-As in her verse, including her, yet both of them are High 1-A for some reason.

Inb4 I get taken apart by people who actually know what they're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back