• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Survival of the Fittest Tournament: Group B - Rubia Elstein vs Canas (Fire Emblem)

Group B:
Round 7:
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
Canas needs to desperately win some how to keep his hopes alive to win but for K1-B0 and Rabbit as well. This is Rubi's final match of the group so she'd obviously would like to solidify her position in the Semis.

Results:
Canas (Fire Emblem):
Rubia Elstein (Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance): 5 (Popted2, FantaRin, DD, Acer, Speed)
Inconclusive:
rvC7jVF.jpg

Last edited:
AP
Rubia = 4.68 Tons
Canas = 3.14 Tons
AP is very comparable.

Something has to give here from canas !

Once more... Canas' gets screwed over.

If he gets close, he dies. Twenty-Five-Meters is probably enough for him to pull off one staff usage, but eh... Silence Staff is Canas' Power Nullification which works on magic stuff, doesn't stop Rubia from beating Canas to death with her fists or everpresent sword. Sleep Staff probably won't affect Rubia due to her resistance towards mind manipulation. Berserk will literally just bloodlust Rubia, and make her want to kill Canas harder. Teleporting and Healing Staffs are useless here.

Canas' typical magic probs gets dodged due to Rubia's Extremely sharp senses and Extrasensory Perception which reach borderline Precognition, so he probably won't be able to get a single hit on Rubia even if she let him have the first move and kept her eyes closed at the same time.

He also has no defense against Rubia's wilder stuff, either. Fanta feels bad for Canas. Fanta really does.

Sucks for Canas this would be his third loss in a row and Rubias win would mean K1-B0 dreams to going to semi also ends then even if he wins his last few matches only one who would have a slight of a shot would be Rabbit even then that seems hard, Rubia mopping the floor.

At the very least, I got introduced to a decent-looking light novel series that I plan to look into once I finish reading Akame ga Kill...
Well I will definitely take you in the next "whatever tournament" we will do try picking someone even stronger I guess but hey....got 1 match left for Canas and Kiibo try your absolute best in the last one.

Well I will definitely take you in the next "whatever tournament" we will do try picking someone even stronger I guess but hey....got 1 match left for Canas and Kiibo try your absolute best in the last one.
That's a promise! ... Also, there is a huge chance that Kiibo is going to get a victory against Canas due to his preferred tactic of flying high and carpet-bombing everything in sight.
Well come to think of it I never said in the rule of the tourney that bloodlusting is not allowed.
Bloodlusting would screw Canas even more... Like, he would probably go for his tomes more often rather than his non-damaging, status-effect inducing staff. To go for the kill immedaitely.

Bloodlusting would screw Canas even more... Like, he would probably go for his tomes more often rather than his non-damaging, status-effect inducing staff. To go for the kill immedaitely.
If it can make this match some what fair and give Canas a chance then go ahead call Canas supporter's if they wanna use him bloodlusted

Popted2 make to let me know of more crazy ideas like this tourney for the future, it's been super exciting so far.

I think the only way to make this fair is to just give Canas prior information. All of his matches would've resulted in him having a better chance of victory if he has prior info.

How will him having prior info effect his previous matches can he win any ? He win this with that ?

How will him having prior info effect his previous matches can he win any ? He win this with that ?
Hmm... He could've possibly won against Kafka since he would've known of his immortality, meaning, he would've immediately used his sleep staff to knock him out and would win if he stayed asleep for an hour. He would've put more of a fight against Rabbit, but would've lost regardless due to Rabbit's sheer number advantage... probably would turn into an extremely-high difficult battle tho if he used Berserk Staff to turn Rabbit against his own humanoid zombies, but, again, Rabbit would still win in the end due to skill and numbers

Personally I don't think Canas going for Sleep is unreasonable, but it's absolutely getting dodged here

Out of curiosity, how does Luna and Eclipse work in FE7? I know the spells work differently across games.
In any case, I vote for Rubia FRA

Last edited:
Back