• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 6-C Fire and Cold Tournament 2022

Graphic:
O383QuU.png

High 6-C Tournament of Fire and Cold ! (2022):

It’s about time we get a competitive High 6-C Tier points table tourney just like Bone Crusher, It’s summer season and we are about to pick the best fighters all across for tier High 6-C but….only problem is there are two group and not just any groups oh no.. the two groups have their own special locations.

Group A: (Hell-Bringers)
Combatants will be fighting in a Volcano island called “Inferno Island ” where temperature can reach up to 50°C in around 10 minutes, Temperature will be hot, skies will be red, There will be lava lakes too and that would effect ya if your character doesn’t have resistance to such. (See the picture in the rules below.)

Group B: (Frozen Warriors)

Combatants will be fighting in an Ice Island called “Hailstorm Iceberg” where temperature will be -92.6°C in around 8 minutes. Ice stoms will be a thing in every few mins, There will be frozen lakes as well and many Ice castles and structures. If you don’t have resistance to ice related environment you will start to freeze slowly, Enter at your own risk. (See the picture in the rules below.)

Note: Both of these islands are 40 km wide.

BEWARE of which group you enter
(See the location pictures below.)

Rules:

1-Hax in general, No Broken or unkillable characters. People with Mid or slightly higher levels of Regen at best then they are allowed to somewhat control the stomp matches
(Some matches are indeed gonna be stomp due to the nature of the versus battles), Spirit or Soul related attackers are allowed too, Un-killable characters are not allowed, Looking at the tier High 6-C itself AP stomps are eventually gonna happen.

2- Equalized speed in all matches.

3-Ap must be from baseline 100 Gigatons to 1 Teraton (High 6-C) Standards.

4-Killing is the preferred wincon obviously, however if that's not possible then KO is allowed but BFR is not allowed.

5-Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody or of the location.

6-Final spot in the Participant list will be mine as I'll choose a desired character.

7-Total 10 Participants! (Two Characters from one show is not allowed.)

8-There are Two Groups
Group Names:
Group A: (Hell Bringers) and Group B: (Frozen Warriors)

(Name your character & choose whichever Group you want to enter/ feel comfortable.)

9-Important:

• Winner gets 4 points
  • Losers gets 0 points
  • Inconclusive match then both fighters gets 2 point each.
  • Every character will have total 4 matches so just because you lost a couple doesn't mean you are out anything can happen. (Top 4 from Each Group will qualify for Quarter and Semis.)
  • Matches should be added to the profiles.
10- Location Pictures:
Location names:
Group A- Inferno Island:
TSQXN8h.jpg

Group B- Hailstorm Iceberg:
ynd3yPh.png

Note:
Supervisor of the tournament: The Queen of VSBattle Wiki Popted2 !!!!

After now hearing the locations for both Groups, Temperature and rules choose a character wisely, Since this is a points table tourney losing a match here or there shouldn’t slow ya down, Win as many as you can as each contestant get’s 4 matches, Whatever group you decide make sure your character can fight and last on it's location.
TpRNTLi.png

Group A: Hell BringersVerseChosen By:Attack PotencyMatchesWinsLossesInconclusivePointsSemi-Final Qualify/ Eliminated
1- Kamen Rider Vulkan(Kamen Rider Zero-One)Nicetoderpupscale over 125 Gigaton4/440016Q ✅
2- Meliodas (True magic form)Nanatsu no TaizaiSpeedster352Above 200 Gigatons4/431012Q ☑️
3- Atomic-meltdown Godzilla(MonsterVerse)OneBleachHurricanefar above 550 Gigatons4/42108E ❌
4- Naruto Kurama modeNarutoNoneless21321.85 Gigatons4/41304E ❌
5-The InvincibleInvincible ComicsFantaRin155.854 Gigatons4/40400E ❌

VSCuBeJ.png

Group B: Frozen WarriorsVerseChosen By:Attack PotencyMatchesWinsLossesInconclusivePointsSemi-Final Qualify/ Eliminated
1- Grimgor Ironhide(War Hammer Fantasy)DaReaperMan510 Gigatons4/440016Q✅
2- Kamen Rider DurendalKamen Rider SaberVeloxt1r0KoreBack scales from 120.49 Gigatons4/431012Q ☑️
3- Heatblast (Omni-Enhanced Version)Ben 10 Reboot.DemonicDude971.49 Gigatons4/42208E ❌
4- Shazam Injustice(DC: Injustice: Gods Among Us)Peppersalt43171.27 Gigatons4/41304E ❌
5- Dust Man(Mega Man 4)Spinoirr514.66 Gigatons4/40400E ❌

OFFICIAL BRACKETS:
Captain Marvel removed due to revisons.
Kamen Rider Zero One removed due to hax stomp.

Last edited:
How about this guy?

Mmmmmm, this is troubling, i wanna cast some of my characters but they have low-godly regen and dura neg with concept manip so that's a no

Doesn't matter anyway because Oga gonna get ****** if there's kamen rider or some dudes from warhammer

ah ****, i have a character in mind, but it should go to revision to be high 6-C so i can't choose that character

also no Warhammer characters please,

Mmmmmm, this is troubling, i wanna cast some of my characters but they have low-godly regen and dura neg with concept manip so that's a no

Doesn't matter anyway because Oga gonna get ****** if there's kamen rider or some dudes from warhammer
Give em here so I can feed em to Warhammer wizards!
ah ****, i have a character in mind, but it should go to revision to be high 6-C so i can't choose that character

also no Warhammer characters please,
Warhammer characters yes!

Nah, if i cast them, there's no one to debate with them but me buuut for reference it's This

Loke i told you, i won't be proposing that character as i'm virtually only one that can say something bout her so eh

Hmm... Am trying to figure out a good char for this but my go-to-picks for High 6-C Chars are Fire Emblem folks and they don't have any resistance towards heat or cold. There are also ToAru Chars but they suffer from the same problem. Is it required for chars to have heat and cold resistance here?

Back