• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier For Splitting an average sized Mountain Range into 2 (Maou Gokuin)?

This is regarding to an anime Misfit Of Demon King Academy.

Web novel chapter 38

Feat: Anos's head destroys a demonic sword which has said to split a mountain range into two in 1 strike. Additionally, that demonic sword holder was about split Anos' head, but instead the sword gets destroyed.

Description of the sword.

This is the Manga image for the same.

These are some images for the mountain ranges in the anime:-
image1, image2 and image3

Reference Calcs:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:ArbitraryNumbers/Volcanion_levels_a_mountain_range

and

Acc. to these calcs( just for ref. for the dimensions of the ranges), will it be a 6A feat, if the mountain ranges used in Volcanion's calc, can be used here?

Last edited:
1. Those feats are different from Anos's feat
2. The first calc has in-depth information about what kind of mountains were destroyed, including the quantity
3. The second calc is not accepted and it's based on vaporization, which wasnt Anos' case

1. Those feats are different from Anos's feat
2. The first calc has in-depth information about what kind of mountains were destroyed, including the quantity
3. The second calc is not accepted and it's based on vaporization, which wasnt Anos' case
I know, you are right, but I will correct you on one thing, the first calc was based on pokemon volcanion. In that calc, 2 randomly picked mountain ranges from our own world was put there. And splitting is a very specific feat. But I want the opinion of some calc users, cuz I know splitting=/=pulverization/fragmentation/vap.
I have seen those and now thinking how this calc may be approached.I have putted those calcs only as a "reference". I never said those feats are same as Anos' feats. I have edited it.
I think its now clear.
Anyways thanx for your opinion.

Last edited:
From oblivion said you need to calc the volune and mass of cordillera in MGs.
But I don't know the exact approach for "splitting". That's why I am asking the calc members. Other quantities mass and vol., they are easy to find out but what method must be applied for splitting an icy mountain range into 2 halves in just one strike, with a sword?

Find this shatter , destroy , split , would taken into fragmentation.
I have seen the calc. This is regarding with only a single mountain(destroyed by Berseker). And I am concerned for an entire mountain range. Generally, mountain ranges' feats are of tier 6. I think this is the calc you are talking about. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...ubin/Fate_Series:_Berserker_Destroys_Mountain
The respective calc user has taken fragmentation into consideration. Can I too consider it?

You ask about what kind of destruction it should be ? , i think whether it's mountain or cordillera is not relevant.
Its not cordillera. Its a big mountain range. A cordillera is a specific system of parallel mountain ranges. Meanwhile, I can see a very big mountain range surrounding Dilhaide.

Can someone call any calc member? I have done it in my sandbox,and still waiting for a calc member to edit it.
This is My Calc.
Ah, I would like to have more input.

Last edited:
Back