• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Added few additional supporting evidence. Previously Elizha seemed to agree based on Some of the evidence and disgreed because of some of other factors.

Actually I made a mistake in last thread. I accidentally put Difference Between layers as Example but it shouldn't have been added. Anyway Currently I am just using Explanation for Bubbles and Silver Bubbles and their Significant Difference of Existence.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/maou-...grade-from-2-a-to-low-1-c.142862/post-5138146

@Elizhaa Response in Previous Thread.
From the tiering system FAQ:

So, silver worlds are more real than bubble worlds and seem to be some kind of R>F points, but it doesn’t seem like it is portrayed as the cases for characters like Eques and deeper inhabitants, to me.

The various laws that make up the world, or the power of the gods that keep these laws normal. There are various orders such as “time”, “creation”, and “destruction”, and the same number of gods control them.
"It is the reason why this world is the world it is. Why is a bird a bird, why is a demon a demon? The heavens send down rain to moisten the earth and nurture the trees. If you draw a magic circle and put magic power into the magic formula, the light will come on. These are what we call the laws of nature, the laws of magic, the order that makes this world what it is."

[...]

"And the beings who maintain that order, the beings who embody that order, are the higher order divine race, the gods."
Order is reality of the world
Something that flows through the Fundamental Laws Cyclic Garden, the domains of the Four Fundamental Laws Gods, equivalent to the term "Source" in the world of mortals. It is born, deepens, meets its demise, changes and cycles back to birth again, gradually decreasing its total amount in the process.
A visualization of the laws that affect the "Source" of the earth, which flows in the depths of the "Azure Sky of the Gods". It is the very power itself that the world contains, and the strength of the world's order is approximately equivalent to the total amount of fire dew that it contains.
"Fire dew is the order of life-force. Its quantity is the foundation of the Small World, which determines the depth of the world. It is no exaggeration to say that Silver Water Shogi uses the Small World itself as its pawns."

If you lose the fire dew, the world will be destroyed.

The amount of fire dew is directly related to the amount of magic power in the entire small world.

Using the fire dew as pawns would indeed be equivalent to using the world itself as a pawn.
From both Keywords from LN and WN chapters we can easily conclude the amount of fire dew world has directly linked to worlds reality.
"Ha-ha-ha. You still don't even know the hierarchy of your world, do you? Pity. Ottorloo, you've already figured it out, haven't you? Tell him."

Then Ottrulu said.

"The survey of the Militia world's holdings of fire dew was completed this morning."

I'm sorry to hear that you just got here last night.

"However, a decision is pending due to undetectable values. Tentatively, the amount of fire dew holdings in the Militia world is on par with the zeroth layer world. There is a slight possibility of unevolved"

Then, the students of the various academies, who had not paid much attention to us so far, began to murmur at once.

"...... What do you mean?"

"It is impossible. Is it indeed ...... that the number is so high as to be undetectable?"

"Oh ...... too little fire dew ......"

"But if so, how did we get here? There is no way you can get out to the Silver Sea unevolved. Is it simply because there is not enough fire dew ......?"

"But how did it evolve without fire dew for the first world minute ......? Normally, it would have perished as it did: ......"
It's impossible to measure the fire dew of bubble world because they are insignificant compared to Silver Bubbles. Fire Dew is the Reality of the world as explained

Bubble World
Among the worlds that exist in the Silver Water Holy Sea, there are those where the Chief God has not yet been born, and the world has not evolved to be able to perceive the outside of the world. They are constantly releasing fire dew, and most of them are fated to disappear without any change
Silver Bubble World
Ottlulu draws a transparent bubble on a spherical blackboard.

She wrote 'Bubble World' on it.

"The movement of fire dew occurs mainly in the bubble world. This is what we call the countless dark bubbles floating in the Silver Sea. It is said that all worlds begin with bubbles. Even the deeper worlds located in the depths of this ocean, was one bubble in the beginning."

She added the word 'unevolved'.

"The bubble world is an unevolved small world. In the Silver Sea, it can be said to be an unborn world, because the Bubble World does not have a Chief God and Sovereign. Without the Chief God, there is no complete control over the order of the Small World, and without the Sovereign, the inhabitants of the small world will continue to fight. It's easy to imagine what will happen."

Like a bubble popping, the Bubble World disappears.

"The bubbles of that ocean would disappear if left alone like this, hence the name bubbles."

Lots of bubbles appear again, building a bubble world.

"However, not all bubbles disappear. Those bubble worlds that are lucky enough to survive have certain changes going on within them."

Ottlulu wrote 'The birth of a Conformist'.

"There is order in the bubble world, and there are gods. They have the seeds of world will to lead the world in one direction. The seeds of world will are invisible and do not have a clear consciousness. The gods obey it, and each of them acts in a vague way, trying to lead the world to the right order. In most cases, they fail, but in bubbles blessed with the blessing of the Silver Sea, a conformist is born."

In the Militia world, the gears of Eques were probably the seeds of world will.

"The Conformist is the end result of the evolution of life. They have magic power and strength, power that surpasses that of the gods, and the power to lead the world in a better direction. As the number of conformists continues to increase, further changes will be brought to the small world. That is the birth of the World Chief God."

Ottlulu continued her explanation without hesitation.

"The existence of the Conformist strengthens the world's fire dew and brings a strong force to the order. One of the seeds of the world possessed by the gods will sprout, and the existence that can be called the will of the world, the World Chief God, will be born."

"It's a little different from the Militia world."

[...]

"With the birth of the World Chief God, the small world will change drastically. The Chief God will choose a suitable Sovereign to rule the small world. The candidates will be the Conformists."

"Do you mean a Sovereign Conformist?"

"They are the Sovereign Conformist and a conformist of an evolved world. The Chief God sniffs out those who are suitable for his world according to his order."

[...]

"The Chief God will choose a king of the world from among the conformists. This will create a Sovereign, and the bubble world will evolve into a silver bubble."
"Each sanctuary is a microcosm of the world. Just as the upper limit of the root of the world is fixed, the number of fire dewdrops in da ku kadate is fixed, as is the number of flowers in this sanctuary."
"The gears of the upper limits begin to turn. Limits are raised by the gears, and thou and I are separated by a dimension of power."

Eques tries to crush me with a force that seems to exceed the upper limits of order.
Here it's clear without Chief Gods and Conformity the world wouldn't evolve. Bubble worlds can't perceive the silver sea. Also, an additional note is that they can't even get out of bubbles Worlds without a travelling aka usage of ships. And those ships are created by chief gods. Chief gods transcend the bubble worlds. The world's reality is set by the upper limits of the order. Birth of Eques (chief God) in Militia World (5D) stated to surpass that set limits. Later, that world sinks into layer 1. Exceed means “transcend” in that context, and in Wiki, we always treat those two terms as the same.
Bubble world is small and not birted bubble if compare to silver bubble world. As long as the bubble world not evolve to silver bubble is impossible to proof their existance, thats mean in silver sea bubble world is nonexistance or not birted world, and the evolve to silver bubble is make the world exist

The gap between bubble and silver bubble is nonexistance and existance
The bubble world is small, unevolved world. In this silver water sacred sea, it can be said that it is a world that has not been born. Because there is no main god and head of state in the bubble world. Without the chief god, the order of the small world cannot be completely controlled, and without the head of state, the inhabitants of the small world will continue to fight. It's easy to imagine how it will end
Because it was a bubble world, it would have been impossible to prove the existance of Militia world
"The reason we do not return the fire dew to the Bubble World is because there are no silver lamps, so it is impossible to see inside from the outside. The Bubble World is not stable, and any attempt to enter it from the outside may result in a disturbance of the order, thus closing off the possibility of evolution."

"You are saying that just by entering it, it will be destroyed?"

"That may be the case. Above all, the bubbling world will have to let the returned fire dew out again. That would be like drawing water into a bucket with a hole in it. It is inefficient and is said to cause the loss of fire dew."
Just Trying to Entering the Bubble World itself stated to be able to destroy the bubble world.

Author Significantly differentiates between Bubble World & Silver Bubble World. Bubble World is set by an Upper Limit and can't be Evolved until the Chief God is Born and Goes Beyond that Limit like Eques did to Evolve. Bubble World is already 5D as Accepted by wiki. Transcending Bubble world (5D) would be 6D.

Summary:
  • Bubble World and Silver Bubbles are compared to Existence and Non Existential level like Elizha states this kinda qualifies for some level of R > F Difference by Tiering System FAQ. This is one level of Qualitative Superiority.
  • Bubble World fire dew is so less it's insignificant to Calculate and even stated as impossible. Meanwhile Calculating the Silver Bubbles Fire dew is not a problem for Silver Bubbles inhabitants. Fire Dew is Equivalent to World Reality itself. To Inhabitants of Silver Bubbles the reality(fire dew) of Bubbles Worlds is insignificant. NOTE: As already scans above states Fire Dew is Reality of World itself.
  • So basically, for enter layer in silver sea that world must evolve to silver bubble, if not then the world will just perish. Is mean silver bubble is also inaccessible for bubble, just like higher dimension is inaccessible for lower dimension. Bubble cannot endure the existance of silver bubble
  • Just trying to enter the Bubble World is stated to be capable of destroying the Bubble World where you can easily enter and leave Silver Bubbles.
  • Eques who was supposed Chief God of Militia World existence itself is stated to be capable of destroying the bubble World ( Note he wasn't completely born. He is like half a$$ed Product) which shows Bubble World can't hold Chief God's Existence itself.
  • Eques Power is stated to be capable of Exceeding the Upper Limit of the Order. Which is impossible to do as Worlds order and Everything is set by Upper Limit as stated in the scans. Eques himself states Anos and him are divided by Dimensions. Meanwhile I agree with it's flowery language in some cases but not here as author here Clearly trying to display Transcendency as above supporting evidence points out Bubble world And Silver Bubbles difference.

Note: Transcend can have many meanings and Authors can use a variety of ways to display this. And even the Tiering System FAQ page states it. Here Eques Power is stated to Exceed the Upper Limit of Order of the World and World is already 5D. To Exceed/Transcend His Power should be 6D. Also Chief Gods themselves are the same as Silver Bubbles as one cannot exist without another.

transcend something to be or go beyond the usual limits of something

SYNONYM exceed

So far there is no anti feats for these in the narrative. If there are any feel free to drop it here

Conclusion:

Bubble World is 5D as already accepted by Wiki. Silver Bubbles should be 6D as Evidence Provided above.

Last edited:
No way you just made this thread instantly after mentioning it a few hours ago or have you been planning it for a while?

Anyway neutral leaning to disagree. Elizhaa says it may qualify a R>f transcendence but the evidence just isn't heavy enough to point to an ontological difference between bubbles and silver bubbles.
The rest is just an enormous power difference that goes beyond common sense. There's transcendence but not enough

No way you just made this thread instantly after mentioning it a few hours ago or have you been planning it for a while?
I already had plans
Anyway neutral leaning to disagree. Elizhaa says it may qualify a R>f transcendence but the evidence just isn't heavy enough to point to an ontological difference between bubbles and silver bubbles.
I already said ignore the previous thread. That has mixer of layers difference. Which is completely wrong. This thread only takes evidence for bubbles and silver bubbles. Elizha disgreed because of ontological difference between shallow layer and Deeper layers not for bubble and Silver bubbles.
The rest is just an enormous power difference that goes beyond common sense. There's transcendence but not enough
It does Qualifies by standards. Also Upper Limit and Exceeding it literally statement for Transcendency it's not just power difference we already have enough power difference between layers. Where Bubble world is insignificant enough not to compare to them

Furthermore, higher-dimensional entities can also qualify for higher tiers when the verse which they are from explicitly defines them as being infinitely above lower-dimensional ones in power and/or existential status.

I already had plans

I already said ignore the previous thread. That has mixer of layers difference. Which is completely wrong. This thread only takes evidence for bubbles and silver bubbles.

It does Qualifies by standards. Also Upper Limit and Exceeding it literally statement for Transcendency it's not just power difference we already have enough power difference between layers. Where Bubble world is insignificant enough not to compare to them

Looks legit. Will wait for others opinion on this though

I already ask about this to ultima in discord few day ago, but i think he not have interested with this

Just add some little proof
"But if that's the case, how did you get here? There's no way you'll be able to go out to the silver sea without evolving. Simply because you have less fire dew...?"

"However, how did it evolve without fire dew in the first layer world...? Normally, it should perish as it is..."
So basically, for enter layer in silver sea that world must evolve to silver bubble, if not then the world will just perish. Is mean silver bubble is also inaccessible for bubble, just like higher dimension is inaccessible for lower dimension

Bubble cannot endure the existance of silver bubble

I already ask about this to ultima in discord few day ago, but i think he not have interested with this

Just add some little proof
"But if that's the case, how did you get here? There's no way you'll be able to go out to the silver sea without evolving. Simply because you have less fire dew...?"

"However, how did it evolve without fire dew in the first layer world...? Normally, it should perish as it is..."
So basically, for enter layer in silver sea that world must evolve to silver bubble, if not then the world will just perish. Is mean silver bubble is also inaccessible for bubble, just like higher dimension is inaccessible for lower dimension

Bubble cannot endure the existance of silver bubble
Scans already in the OP. It's the part where it was stated it's insignificant to measure the Fire dew of Bubble world. Yeah I got your point.

OP seems acceptable but I'm not sure the R>F difference for Bubbles and Silver Bubbles is sufficient in wiki standards so I'm waiting admin for thread. Neutral for now.

tbf worlds were 5D and SS was 6D
So bubble worlds become 5D, Silver Bubbles become 6D and SIlver Sea becomes 7D makes sense.
So Anos layers of hax would be 6D, damn.

More like infinite 6D not 7D. Either way, doubt this is gonna fly
Ultima reply in previous thread. Anyway 7D we can discuss that later. I don't care about that for now.
Regardless of that, though, I'd be fine with the Silver Sea being considered a 6-D space. From the looks of it, it's described as encompassing all of the bubble worlds and as infinitely large compared to them, and they're even called "small worlds" on account of that (Correct me if I'm wrong here), so, yeah, I don't have a problem with deeming it to be another level of Low 1-C at least.

Not reading all that, gtg.
you-may-not-want-your-wife-to-hear-this-reveal.gif

Ultima reply in previous thread. Anyway 7D we can discuss that later. I don't care about that for now.
Regardless of that, though, I'd be fine with the Silver Sea being considered a 6-D space. From the looks of it, it's described as encompassing all of the bubble worlds and as infinitely large compared to them, and they're even called "small worlds" on account of that (Correct me if I'm wrong here), so, yeah, I don't have a problem with deeming it to be another level of Low 1-C at least.
Remember bro. Infinitely large isn’t enough for qualitative superiority, look at the page

Bro I thought u said the silver bubbles is infinitely large
Well if like that, silver bubble will more likely to get approved. Because if world is just small thing that compare to infinitely larger thing, is mean higher structure, silver sea get 6D rating like that

Me on my way to ask where it proves they are infinitely on their dimensional scale again and getting lower dimensional scales proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back