• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything in OP

Basically, person from silver bubble see the bubble world as nonexistence, silver bubble also transcend and inaccessible for bubble. Also the very fundamental reality of bubble world is insignificant for silver bubble
The only problem is that everything in the OP is expressed in verse and statements is insufficient. Anyway guys, I'm leaving it here.

now we just need to call some people, but honestly it's better to create another CRT, it's hard to know if anyone will be interested in 7 pages
Well there is not much difference in 7 pages except some account which was created to just disagree with my thread and gets Conceded on Argument from incredulity & repeating "it's not enough".

My OP summary hasn't changed Staff can check that one ( if need more explanation i will explain it).

As for people who started disgreeing can make their own summary if they want instead of saying "it's not enough" I would like to see the tiering system saying that instead of "I don't want to believe."

Well there is not much difference in 7 pages except some account which was created to just disagree with my thread and gets Conceded on Argument from incredulity & repeating "it's not enough".

My OP summary hasn't changed Staff can check that one ( if need more explanation i will explain it).

As for people who started disgreeing can make their own summary if they want instead of saying "it's not enough" I would like to see the tiering system saying that instead of "I don't want to believe."
I think you're talking about me. But statements still are not enough. You're the one asking for privilege, not me. Even if you keep turning it on I will still reject it as long as the arguments are the same ,maybe I'll open a downgrade revision soon.( Btw, this has nothing to do with Anos, I don't hate him, it just has to scale right. I'm as objective as I can about this.)

which was created to just disagree with my thread and gets Conceded on Argument from incredulity & repeating "it's not enough".
As for people who started disgreeing can make their own summary if they want instead of saying "it's not enough".
I think you're talking about me. But statements still are not enough. You're the one asking for privilege, not me.
You are only proving Elde right.

And the truth is, you are proving him only right. You can stay in circles for 10 pages, you are only proving him right. The smart move is, to change your position and prove him wrong.

Since nothing seems to be happening in the thread rn, I would like to have something clarified. In this scan about Fire Dew, it says the total amount in existence is gradually decreasing. With the premise established in the OP (less Fire Dew="less real") does that mean that the Silver Sea as a whole is becoming less real as the days go on? Because that doesn't seem to make sense with the way the cosmology is otherwise presented both in and outside of this thread. We also have the Source (which is equated with fire dew) being described as a fundamental concept of existence that everything has, aka it's something needed to exist and not the existence itself. I don't see any scans claiming that you have "more existence" with more dew, simply that having dew is necessary to exist.

Last edited:
Why you are bumping? Admit you lost and beg me to create a better one, loser.
😡.
Let me see come to discord. Let's discuss there this probably needs to redo.

Yeah My thread barely got any replies due to some account Ruining it with constant circling argument of "it's not enough". And some people nitpicking without even reading the series or Context Behind it.

Why you are bumping? Admit you lost and beg me to create a better one, loser.
😡.

Yeah My thread barely got any replies due to some account Ruining it with constant circling argument of "it's not enough". And some people nitpicking without even reading the series or Context Behind it.
Why you 2 doesn't admit your loss and beg to me?

Why you 2 doesn't admit your loss and beg to me?
I guess begging my Waifu (you) is not bad Idea.
scared-im.gif

😡.

If the arguments are the same, the counter-arguments are the same. If you use the same arguments over and over, they will not be accepted. Also, if you talk aggressively with people who disagree with you, I will have to complain.

He was not aggressive, you are just proving him right.
Like admit this. I literally checked the thread couple times since I want to know if Elde will bow me down or not, and you were responding to his points and actually proving him right.

Like, your definition of “aggressive” is placed wrong here.

He was not aggressive, you are just proving him right.
Like admit this. I literally checked the thread couple times since I want to know if Elde will bow me down or not, and you were responding to his points and actually proving him right.

Like, your definition of “aggressive” is placed wrong here.
Ahhhh, don't show that you're so biased XDXDXD

Oh my, if I am biased, I would have agreed with the thread. Every MG supporter in this thread knows my opinion about this thread.
You can ask every single of them, and you will be surprised of the fact and will apologize afterward.

I know Elde if he is aggressive or not. And he was not aggressive, rather slightly provoking you.

Oh my, if I am biased, I would have agreed with the thread. Every MG supporter in this thread knows my opinion about this thread.
You can ask every single of them, and you will be surprised of the fact and will apologize afterward.

I know Elde if he is aggressive or not. And he was not aggressive, rather slightly provoking you.
So, in your opinion, is it right to provoke people who do not agree with him?

Oh my, then you have no idea the amount me and Elde provoked each other and cursed others till death when we were arguing about many aspects in MG, and I still love him as best friend.

And he still respects my opinion and take it as an honorable one.

He is slightly provocative towards you not because of your differing opinions, but rather because of the manner in which your disagreement is constructed.

Oh my, then you have no idea the amount me and Elde provoked each other and cursed others till death when we were arguing about many aspects in MG, and I still love him as best friend.

And he still respects my opinion and take it as an honorable one.

He is slightly provocative towards you not because of your differing opinions, but rather because of the manner in which your disagreement is constructed.
The problem is, I'm not his friend. You are friends and it is normal to have such a situation between you, but such a situation cannot happen between me and him.

Dread at this point just ignore him. He couldn't even understand what you are trying to say. Beside that guy lacks basic knowledge on fallacies. It's really waste of time. He literally admitted according to him (argument from incrudility) even 6D Silver Sea is wank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back