• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
like your arguments XDXDXD
Funny you can't even argue back Without committing a fallacy and trying to act like you are correct.

This is you when you try to argue
i-believe-cake.gif

Come back when you can actually back your statement with scans.

The funny thing is someone keep say i make assumption when the scan say exactly like what i say

And the one that make assumption is who that againts it. The scan clearly say:
"Impossible to prove bubble world existence" but someone keep saying it just assumption when what i say is just copy paste of the scan it self

He keep make burden of proof fallacy. Not give anti-feats/proof of it, and say our proof is assumption

Funny you can't even argue back Without committing a fallacy and trying to act like you are correct.

This is you when you try to argue
i-believe-cake.gif

Come back when you can actually back your statement with scans.
Be a good boy. Try your luck again once you've gathered the necessary statements and evidence .

Be a good boy. Try your luck again once you've gathered the necessary statements and evidence .
I don't underestimate Anos. From the very beginning, I claim that Anos is low1c. But 6D silver bubble, and even 6D silver sea seems insufficient to me. The 5Dx99 is the best for Anos for me.
Yeah insufficient to you not to tiering system. "Seems" i don't have to Entertain trolls who uses their own belief to Refute my thread.

Funny part you ignored the context of me saying Bubble worlds exist in the sea but in a way that their existence is nothing
I'm aware that you said that. It's the entire position I'm arguing against. I'm aware that Bubble Worlds exist. I'm aware that you believe they see it as nonexistent. I'm saying that you never showed anyone actually perceiving the Bubble Worlds like this. In fact, all the quotes you sent where the characters refer to Bubble Worlds suggest the opposite.

The world inside the bubble??? Bruh the bubble's name is militia world, not militia world that inside the bubble. Where you get that???
The sight of the world when viewed from the outside is that of a bubble. Everyone and thing that's part of the universe is inside of the bubble. Whether you frame it as the bubble surrounding the world or the bubble being an outer skin of the world itself doesn't change the idea that from outside of the world, you must view past the surface of the bubble to see the world.

Opposition party just desperate enough to ignore both Silver bubbles and Bubbles are different. LMAO silver sea inhabitants literally calls bubble world as Unborn World.
Nobody has said this. If you're gonna be condescending about our positions at least state them properly. You're making it very difficult to be civil with you. Calling something unborn doesn't mean it doesn't exist from your perspective.

So if You have Toy Car and real Car you gonna say both are real and you can travel in both ?
This analogy doesn't even demonstrate what you want it to, as we view both types of cars as equally existent. They just have some differences in their function. If the gap between the two types of worlds was that of a "toy" and a "real" world then this would destroy your premise.
"Impossible to prove bubble world existence" but someone keep saying it just assumption when what i say is just copy paste of the scan it self
Stop misquoting the scan. You know that's not what that says. I'm going to assume this is deliberate at this point. I actually copy pasted the scan earlier, and your sentence is not the same as what I sent (or even what you yourself quoted earlier). Both of you have repeatedly misquoted your own scans multiple times to push a narrative. If you need to literally change the words written on the page in order to support your argument then maybe the novel just doesn't agree with you.

The sight of the world when viewed from the outside is that of a bubble. Everyone and thing that's part of the universe is inside of the bubble. Whether you frame it as the bubble surrounding the world or the bubble being an outer skin of the world itself doesn't change the idea that from outside of the world, you must view past the surface of the bubble to see the world.
Hah?? Bubble is militia world there are no militia world inside the bubble. People will call it just bubble or world or call it with it name, so there no call as world inside and bubble outside or surface or blablablabla that just completely a assumption, author in the same context can use bubble, name of the world, and just world. So your assumption is completely irrelevant and no proof. Where you get this inside and outside?? Where the scan?? If no scan then is just assumption
浅層世界の秩序や魔力が働く分だけ、この第七エレネシアはミリティア世界よりも頑強なわけか。
 当然、そこで暮らす住人も相応に強くなる。
「小世界の秩序や保有する魔力量を余すことなく測定するのは問題も多く非効率なため、階層判定については、火露の保有量にて行います。保有する火露が多いほど、その小世界は深層に位置します」
 位置するというのは場所の話ではなく、その世界の秩序の強さのことだ。
「有り体に言えば、深層世界は浅層世界から火露を奪っているというわけか?」
「その理解で構いませんが、火露は誰のものでもありません。それは銀水聖海にあまねく秩序。火露は海を渡り、様々な泡の中を旅していくものなのです」
Is this Seventh Elenesia more robust than the Militia world as much as the order and magic of the shallow world work?

"Naturally, the residents who live there also become stronger."

“Because it is inefficient and problematic to measure the order of the small world and the amount of magical power possessed, we will use the amount of fire dew possessed to determine the hierarchy. The more fire dew possessed, the more The small world is located deep inside."

"Located" is not about the place, but about the strength of the world's order.

"Speaking of reality, is the deep world depriving the shallow world of fire dew?"

"It's okay to understand that, but fire dew doesn't belong to anyone. It's an order that permeates the Silver Water Holy Sea. Fire dew crosses the sea and travels through various bubbles."

Stop misquoting the scan. You know that's not what that says. I'm going to assume this is deliberate at this point. I actually copy pasted the scan earlier, and your sentence is not the same as what I sent (or even what you yourself quoted earlier). Both of you have repeatedly misquoted your own scans multiple times to push a narrative. If you need to literally change the words written on the page in order to support your argument then maybe the novel just doesn't agree with you.
Stop with that and send me the scan of your assumption, where the scan of surface or blablablabla. The name of that bubble is militia world, militia world is bubble, when author say a name of world is mean a name of bubble. There are no inside bubble is militia and every blablablabla, unless you can prove it with scan

Hah?? Bubble is militia world there are no militia world inside the bubble. People will call it just bubble or world or call it with it name, so there no call as world inside and bubble outside or surface or blablablabla that just completely a assumption, author in the same context can use bubble, name of the world, and just world. So your assumption is completely irrelevant and no proof. Where you get this inside and outside?? Where the scan?? If no scan then is just assumption
When I say "world" in that context I refer mainly to its contents. The contents of the bubble are the world. The scans of there being an inside and outside of the bubbles have already been sent multiple times. It's literally part of your side's argument that they can't see inside the bubbles lol. But now you're saying there is no such thing as inside or outside?

They say here that there is an inside and outside of the Bubble, and that they can't see inside Bubble Worlds from the outside.
"The reason we do not return the fire dew to the Bubble World is because there are no silver lamps, so it is impossible to see inside from the outside. The Bubble World is not stable, and any attempt to enter it from the outside may result in a disturbance of the order, thus closing off the possibility of evolution."

"You are saying that just by entering it, it will be destroyed?"

"That may be the case. Above all, the bubbling world will have to let the returned fire dew out again. That would be like drawing water into a bucket with a hole in it. It is inefficient and is said to cause the loss of fire dew."
Stop with that and send me the scan of your assumption, where the scan of surface or blablablabla. The name of that bubble is militia world, militia world is bubble, when author say a name of world is mean a name of bubble. There are no inside bubble is militia and every blablablabla, unless you can prove it with scan
I didn't make an assumption. It's stated directly that the bubbles have an outside and an inside. Everything in Militia world exists inside its bubble, and people on the outside of the bubble can't see these things.

When I say "world" in that context I refer mainly to its contents. The contents of the bubble are the world. The scans of there being an inside and outside of the bubbles have already been sent multiple times. It's literally part of your side's argument that they can't see inside the bubbles lol. But now you're saying there is no such thing as inside or outside?
Where the scan in inside it called militia world (name of the world) and outside it called bubble???
I already give you scan that author alternately use world's name, just world, and bubble but meant to the same thing

I dont say there are no such thing inside and outside the bubble, i say you false when you say inside is militia world and outside is bubble
They say here that there is an inside and outside of the Bubble, and that they can't see inside Bubble Worlds from the outside.
We already talk about this scan.
And, you say the nonexistent is mean for they cannot see the bubble, so the bubble is invisible to them. This not true because in the scan that you use it self say just the inside of bubble cannot being see, but they can see if there was bubble in there. So they know if that was exist
But they keep say "immposible to prove the bubble world existence". This is not mean bubble world is invisible for them, but for how superior they are for bubble
Now your responsibility is to prove your statement that say inside the bubble is world
They don't. The quote is that they can't prove the existence of Militia world. Aka the world inside the bubble. I know you read the quote, because I saw you quote it properly earlier. Here it is again to jog your memory.
I didn't make an assumption. It's stated directly that the bubbles have an outside and an inside. Everything in Militia world exists inside its bubble, and people on the outside of the bubble can't see these things.
Hah??? It say "from the outside", that mean from the silver sea. Where it stated "have inside and outside"???

Yeah, everything IN militia world exist INside the bubble, you just confirmed that militia is the bubble not militia world inside the bubble

Last edited:
I'm aware that you said that. It's the entire position I'm arguing against. I'm aware that Bubble Worlds exist. I'm aware that you believe they see it as nonexistent. I'm saying that you never showed anyone actually perceiving the Bubble Worlds like this. In fact, all the quotes you sent where the characters refer to Bubble Worlds suggest the opposite.
No you are not at this point you are sole arguments is based on you want to believe something.
Show me the scans where it was stated you can see inhabitants or something from inside of silver bubbles just because it became a Silver Bubble?show me the scan where it was stated silver bubbles and Bubbles has same reality?
Nobody has said this. If you're gonna be condescending about our positions at least state them properly. You're making it very difficult to be civil with you. Calling something unborn doesn't mean it doesn't exist from your perspective.
Me condensing? Dude you are the one who is obsessed with seeing inside the bubble world bullshit.
  1. Silver Lamps does not let you see inside the Bubble world it's just let you perceive the World which is character sticks of Silver Bubbles which proves my primary premises that Bubble can't prove its Existence on its own
  2. Already said we are arguing based on More real here not Non Existent Physiology

Yeah Fixxed already debunked your headcanon argument of outside and inside of Bubbles. Sure keep ignoring.

No you are not at this point you are sole arguments is based on you want to believe something.

Show me the scans where it was stated you can see inhabitants or something from inside of silver bubbles just because it became a Silver Bubble?show me the scan where it was stated silver bubbles and Bubbles has same reality?

Me condensing? Dude you are the one who is obsessed with seeing inside the bubble world bullshit.
  1. Silver Lamps does not let you see inside the Bubble world it's just let you perceive the World which is character sticks of Silver Bubbles which proves my primary premises that Bubble can't prove its Existence on its own
  2. Already said we are arguing based on More real here not Non Existent Physiology

Yeah Fixxed already debunked your headcanon argument of outside and inside of Bubbles. Sure keep ignoring.
1. Silver Lamps allow you to perceive Bubbles. Silver Bubbles possess Silver Lamps (hence the name Silver Bubble) which allow for them to be perceived, while Bubble Worlds lack Silver Lamps, meaning that they cannot be perceived. The existence of the Militia World couldn't be proved because there was no Silver Lamp to perceive it with.

2. Silver Bubbles aren't "more real" than Bubble Worlds. They just possess a greater amount of Fire Dew which in turn makes their World have greater magic power and stronger Order. Stronger Order (stronger Laws and Concepts) doesn't equate to more real Order (more real Laws and Concepts). On top of that, the Militia World is now a Silver Bubble with the same amount of Fire Dew as a Bubble World.

Both you and Fixxed adamantly argue your points as if the scans you present back you up when they don't. You either argue things not stated in the scans, or twist what is stated in the scans to mean something else.

Yeah like I said you are nitpicking the words just so you can make your arguments seems better. The scan which says from the outside refering to from the POV of silver sea not from outside there is something else exists.
They say? There is no one said that except you
You should read the scans properly. It was talking from the POV of silver sea nothing else. Send me other scans where it was stated there is outside of a bubble that's not Solve sea but something else ?

1. Silver Lamps allow you to perceive Bubbles. Silver Bubbles possess Silver Lamps (hence the name Silver Bubble) which allow for them to be perceived, while Bubble Worlds lack Silver Lamps, meaning that they cannot be perceived. The existence of the Militia World couldn't be proved because there was no Silver Lamp to perceive it with.
  1. You Keep ignoring Silver Lamps only exists because it is silver bubbles
  2. You also keep ignoring Bubble world also releases the Fire dew to the open sea but still it can't prove its existence where Silver lamp does the same where it proves there is an World exists there.
2. Silver Bubbles aren't "more real" than Bubble Worlds. They just possess a greater amount of Fire Dew which in turn makes their World have greater magic power and stronger Order. Stronger Order (stronger Laws and Concepts) doesn't equate to more real Order (more real Laws and Concepts). On top of that, the Militia World is now a Silver Bubble with the same amount of Fire Dew as a Bubble World.
  1. It is more real for Silver Sea inhabitants my scans literally backs up what I claimed.
  2. Show me an scan where it was stated both Silver Bubbles as Bubble world are same?
Both you and Fixxed adamantly argue your points as if the scans you present back you up when they don't. You either argue things not stated in the scans, or twist what is stated in the scans to mean something else.
No you with your nitpicking and @Georredannea15 with his "Arguments from incredulity" just making this up. Your buddy literally admitted according to his belief he disgrees. And yours I don't Even wanna talk about it.

? He literally admitted he doesn't know about the verse. Beside have you even read our refutes?
He's arguing off of what's presented in the scans. He doesn't need to have in-depth knowledge of the verse when the arguments being made stem from the scans on your post. That aside, are you going to ask everyone who disagrees with you if "they read your refutes?". The fact is, your rebuttals make no sense and aren't supported by anything.

. You don't have to know about the verse to debunks things bro
Well i give him a scan, and prove his assumption is fail, but he keep saying same thing without any proof

You dont have to know the verse to debunk it, yeah it right. But if you dont know about the verse dont keep stubborn after the scan is already prove it, it's like you know more about the verse than the one who read the novel also the author that write the scan

He's arguing off of what's presented in the scans. He doesn't need to have in-depth knowledge of the verse when the arguments being made stem from the scans on your post. That aside, are you going to ask everyone who disagrees with you if "they read your refutes?". The fact is, your rebuttals make no sense and aren't supported by anything.
He already got debunked and he is stubborn like you who also lack knowledge on verse so keep your attitude yourself and don't even try to talk to me like you know the verse more than I do who actually completely read the series.

Well i give him a scan, and prove his assumption is fail, but he keep saying same thing without any proof

You dont have to know the verse to debunk it, yeah it right. But if you dont know about the verse dont keep stubborn after the scan is already prove it, it's like you know more about the verse than the one who read the novel also the author that write the scan
I think what wings of despair is saying that your explanation does not fit with what the scan is saying...
For example, a scan says something like, "a cat destroyed a planet" but you guys twist the scan and say the cat destroyed a universe
he's using YOUR scans as a counter argument, thats why he doesn't have to prove anything

I think what wings of despair is saying that your explanation does not fit with what the scan is saying...
For example, a scan says something like, "a cat destroyed a planet" but you guys twist the scan and say the cat destroyed a universe
he's using YOUR scans to debunk, thats why he doesn't have to prove anything
Claiming Militia World exists inside the bubble world is stupid you know. Because bubble world itself is militia world. What you said applies to his claims he picked a line Without even reading the context behind it.

he's using YOUR scans as a counter argument, thats why he doesn't have to prove anything
No no, i think you dont read his argument

He say the view as nonexistence is just because bubble is not have silver lamps, make bubble is invisible. So they (silver bubble person) think its nonexist
But it false, i already explain that. Bubble is visible for them, they just cant look inside the bubble, but they know there was bubble in there or bubble is exist in silver sea
But they (well the narrative say not some just character) keep saying "impossible to prove bubble world existence". Is not because they not know bubble world is exist or bubble world is invisible for them, but because they superior to the bubble so from them existence the bubble world's existence is just nonexistence

And then because he cant debunk that, he change his argument to inside and outside of bubble. He say militia world is the world inside the bubble, that there are no proof about that. I give him a scan that prove the author use word world, name of the world, and bubble for the same thing, but he still stubborn

So i ask him the proof of his argument, because there are no in our scan stated like his statement

Well well well

Militia world is 5D structure. And that is inside the bubble that the bubble it self is have infinite size. So bubble is infinitely larger than the militia world/5D structure= bubble is 6D structure 😀
actually thats infinite 5D according to my calculations 🤓

What's the justification?
Everything in OP

Basically, person from silver bubble see the bubble world as nonexistence, silver bubble also transcend and inaccessible for bubble. Also the very fundamental reality of bubble world is insignificant for silver bubble
  • Bubble World and Silver Bubbles are compared to Existence and Non Existential level like Elizha states this kinda qualifies for some level of R > F Difference by Tiering System FAQ. This is one level of Qualitative Superiority.
  • Bubble World fire dew is so less it's insignificant to Calculate and even stated as impossible. Meanwhile Calculating the Silver Bubbles Fire dew is not a problem for Silver Bubbles inhabitants. Fire Dew is Equivalent to World Reality itself. To Inhabitants of Silver Bubbles the reality(fire dew) of Bubbles Worlds is insignificant. NOTE: As already scans above states Fire Dew is Reality of World itself.
  • So basically, for enter layer in silver sea that world must evolve to silver bubble, if not then the world will just perish. Is mean silver bubble is also inaccessible for bubble, just like higher dimension is inaccessible for lower dimension. Bubble cannot endure the existance of silver bubble
  • Just trying to enter the Bubble World is stated to be capable of destroying the Bubble World where you can easily enter and leave Silver Bubbles.
  • Eques who was supposed Chief God of Militia World existence itself is stated to be capable of destroying the bubble World ( Note he wasn't completely born. He is like half a$$ed Product) which shows Bubble World can't hold Chief God's Existence itself.
  • Eques Power is stated to be capable of Exceeding the Upper Limit of the Order. Which is impossible to do as Worlds order and Everything is set by Upper Limit as stated in the scans. Eques himself states Anos and him are divided by Dimensions. Meanwhile I agree with it's flowery language in some cases but not here as author here Clearly trying to display Transcendency as above supporting evidence points out Bubble world And Silver Bubbles difference.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back