• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 6 Nasuverse Discussion Thread

Chariot190 said:
Issue with that is we dont if it's one attack. It can be calced assuming it 'is one attack but that's it. The quake can be calced if that's what it is, may end up real ******* high though.
The Lion King quote is flowery language in that specific instance, especially given the world at the time was only like 150km wide as the edges of the singularity were the end of the world and the rest was already erased.

That's decent information.

That is definitely calcable but I can tell you right now, meltng earth's surface would make even quetz look like a ******* joke, we're talking multi-continental minmum here.

• 1.) If we clac it assuming its one attack, can we then divide it by (insert number here) to get estimations on the number of steps it takes?

• 2.) This form of Guglanna is a divine beast and probably stronger than ishtar-divine pseudo servant

• 3.) That is a good point

• 4.) (Skipping the interesting information part but its good for scaling), It would have Artorias (Lancer) Np make more sense though, During the age of gods the layers were physical, and doens't Camelot take place during the age of gods?? Though my one concern is that Karna in Extella is a bit special. Hes far stronger than he was in CCC and Fox tail. He no longer needs a master to hinder him he basically supports himself

• 5.) Here is Arash's NP. Its a sucidie attack and at maximum power. This should also be definetly calc'able. He split the earth with a stated Length of 2,500 Km's. Idk if he vaporizes, so i think Violent frag, and Pulv should probably be used. Also, a fun extra is that its considered Anti-Nation (Sometimes translated as anti-country) for a Noble Phantasm. Though it is considered an "Energy blast" https://i.imgur.com/l1yZx3X.png https://i.imgur.com/8jhdjgs.png

• 6.) there are some characters that can scale to Arash with his max power NP Stella

We can do that yeah.

Didnt Enkidu and Gil fight it though? And end up killing it albeit at the cost of Enkidu?

Ok.

Camelot doesnt i dont think, it takes place i both in the future but also around the time of Ozy and the hassans, it's a huge mishmash iirc. apparently that Karna NP is multiversal so calcing it is completely useless given it scales to nobody and its already infinitely higher.

We can calc that, definitely, although we need the width and the depth of the split, assuming average continental crust depth should be ok but it's the width that I need to know.

Did they kill it with Ea or something?

If they killed it without, a planet wide quake is gonna be questionable.

• 1.) We can use that to establish some sort of high and low end i guess
  • 2.) That was Gulganna the first. This one is different, and MK II likely even weaker than the 1st one.
  • 3.) i think there is a time period stated somewhere for it, but also i do know there is a stated time period for when the age of god officially ends too. I think 2-A Karna is for his living form with VS, and Extella Karna is still a servant with limitations just not hindered by "having a master"
  • 4.) he supposedly created a national border. maybe we can look it up?

Anyway, the Stella feat, assuming a ludicrous 1 meter width gets in the gigatons using only violent frag. If the width is actually more then like my ******* arm span it should be hitting triple digit gigatons, possibly even hitting small country.

Chariot190 said:
Did they kill it with Ea or something?

If they killed it without, a planet wide quake is gonna be questionable.
"A goddess fell in LOVE with this Gilgamesh. It was the goddess of fertility Ishtar. She proposed to Gilgamesh, but he quickly refused. Because he knew that how whimsical and cruel a witch who rendered men useless Ishtar was. Ishtar, enraged by Gilgamesh's insults, as her revenge, clung to her father, the god Anu, in tears and released the greatest of divine beasts, "the Bull of Heaven," onto the earth. "The Bull of Heaven" is a disaster of extreme magnitude clad in storms. When it appeared, a seven-year famine and destruction occurred on earth. In other words, the downfall of Uruk. Against this divine beast which none could match, Gilgamesh and Enkidu worked together to stand against it and repelled it splendidly. Once again, the goddess lost face. Naturally, Isthar's rage had not lessened, and she requested death for either of the two of them from the gods. Because for one with a human body to kill the beast of the gods was a sin. Ishtar's wish was granted, and one of the two, Enkidu, who was created by the gods, unable to defy that decree, slowly weakened and died."

It wasn't said if Ea was used.

Yeah, look it up, the feats piss easy to calc, no scaling, it's just plugging the numbers into a calculator. Get me the width of the border and we're good to go and can have it calc'd in less then a minute.

It said spledindly but it didnt say if it was casual, the teamwork could have been splendid but there could have been effort still. Honestly dont know, we'd have to calc the quake first and the feat and see if it's outlier or not.

I might need help finding this National border he created.... we are given to ancient countries for a reference that changed a lot since their era ended...

in all honesty, it looks like a nasuverse only thing, a work of pure fiction than a real life location.

Chariot190 said:
Yeah, look it up, the feats piss easy to calc, no scaling, it's just plugging the numbers into a calculator. Get me the width of the border and we're good to go and can have it calc'd in less then a minute.
I take that back from what i said above. I typed something different in, and the Oxus River came up. [https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf...hUKEwjoxe_tiMXlAhUKM6wKHZLBAsUQ4dUDCAs&uact=5]

Which extends REALLY FREAKING CLOSE TO HIS PROFILE INFORMATION, 2,540 km's. So did he create the Oxus River lol? [https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf...hUKEwj59uX3isXlAhVGOKwKHVbjBTwQ4dUDCAs&uact=5]

Edit: Strangely enough the Oxus river "In ancient times, the river was regarded as the boundary between Greater Ira and Tura." [1]

So, what do we do about the width of the border, we need a width or we cant calc it. Is there any width that'd be reasonabe to use? As a placeholder?

Chariot190 said:
So, what do we do about the width of the border, we need a width or we cant calc it. Is there any width that'd be reasonabe to use? As a placeholder?
above your comment i quoted. I edited it.

Yeah, that seems to be it. We can calc that.

AnonymousBlank said:
Pretty sure the 2,500 km is the distance the arrow travelled rather than the border it created.
His Fate/Grand Order profile says he split and divided the earth.

I know but it says

"In legends, the "national border" between Persia and Turan was created by means of Arash's ultimate arrow.
It divided the arrow. Such shooting range is indeed 2,500km. It is said that, in exchange for a special move beyond humans, he lost his life by having his body scatter in all directions"

It's shooting range can be 2500 km as well, in fact it'd have to be in order to split 2500km of earth, it isnt mutially exclusive.

I never said they were mutually exclusive. The issue is that nothing states he caused a split 2500 km long. A shot of 2500 km still refers to the distance he fired it and has no hint or reference to the split itself being that long.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
A long range attack that literally splits the land, and its pure energy is equivlent to an anti-fortress, and split the earth with a shot of 2,500km's
https://i.imgur.com/l1yZx3X.png

it is strong enough to compare to an anti-nation Noble Phantasm https://i.imgur.com/8jhdjgs.png

Thats literally whats stated officially on his NA Fate/Grand Order Profile.

Yeah, and what do you think that split became? The amu darya. Which is, you guessed it, 2500km long.

No I'm pretty sure it is the thing from his profile. Regardless, 25.49394518802 gigatons for creating the river.

Except its not? It needs to 2500km away from where he took the shot, you say its similar due to its length being similar to the distance which is completely wrong and it being a natural border and thus conflating it with the border he created.

>the 2500km river that was the national border between persia and tiran isnt the national border that arash created that's 2500km long between persia and tiran.

How many other national borders between persia and tiran do you know of?

You keep saying something as if its fact when it isn't. Borders change and the border was never said to be 2500km. Nowhere in his profile is the border length said to be 2500 but you continue assuming your conclusion is true to support your conclusion. That doesn't cut it. The arrow was only ever said to have travelled 2500 km so your argument is only supported by "well X was a border at some point so it must be the border", ignoring the fact you didn't provide a source for it being a border between Persia and Turan.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Chariot190 said:
I take that back from what i said above. I typed something different in, and the Oxus River came up. [https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf...hUKEwjoxe_tiMXlAhUKM6wKHZLBAsUQ4dUDCAs&uact=5]
Which extends REALLY FREAKING CLOSE TO HIS PROFILE INFORMATION, 2,540 km's. So did he create the Oxus River lol? [https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf...hUKEwj59uX3isXlAhVGOKwKHVbjBTwQ4dUDCAs&uact=5]

Edit: Strangely enough the Oxus river "In ancient times, the river was regarded as the boundary between Greater Ira and Tura." [1]

I've seen Wikipedia be used as a source for calcs, and other things before on this wiki...

It's also possible to look up edit history for anyone who tries to falsify information...

You really dont pay much attention do you?

In Talebi and Bal'ami, Arash is destroyed by the shot and disappears. In al-Tabari, he is exalted by the people, is appointed commander of the archers and lives out his life in great honor. The distance the arrow travels varies: in one it is a thousand leagues (farsakhs), in another forty days walk. In several, the arrow traveled from dawn to noon; in others, from dawn until sunset. A few sources specify a particular date for the event. The Middle Persian Mah i Frawardi notes the 6th day of the 1st month (i.e. Khordad of Frawardi); later sources associate the event with the name-day festivities of Tirega (13th of Tir) "presumably" provoked by the homonymity with the Yazata Tir or tir "arrow." (Tafa┼╝┼╝ol─½ 1987, p. 266)

The location from which Arash fired his arrow varies as well. In the Avesta (which does not mention places in Western Iran), it is
Airyo.khshaotha, an unidentified location in the Middle Clime. Islamic-era sources typically place the location of the shot somewhere just south of the Caspian Sea, variously in Tabarista (Tabari, Talebi, Maqdesi, Ibn al-Athir, Marashi); a mountain-top in Ruya (al-Biruni, Gardēz─½); Amol fortress (Mojmal); Mount Damavand (Balami) or Sari (Gorgani). The place the arrow landed is variously identified as 'Mount Khvanvant' in the Avesta (likewise an unknown location); a river in Balkh (Tabari, al-Atir); east of Balkh (Talebi); Bactria/Tokharista (Maqdesi, Gardizi); the banks of the Oxus River (Balami) or Merv (Mojmal). According to al-Biruni, it hit a walnut tree between "Fargana" and Tabaristan "in the furthest reaches of [Greater Khorasan]."

Fate uses the Balami incarnation of the legend, which in legend guess what the border was? You guessed it, the amu darya. Now if you'd please stop wasting time.

Ah but of course. It is obviously my fault for asking about evidence and calling what I was given as incorrect because the canon evidence provided to support it had nothing to do with it with the only thing being wikipedia ie one of the most notoriously unreliable sources that primary school teachers warn students not to use. My sincerest apologies for fact checking.

Fate/grand order Arash is stated to litterally create the border. That border being 2,500 km's long which somewhat compares to the length of the Oxus river, which is used in the Balami myths of him.the Oxus river was also historically used as a border between Persia and Turan

Lighten up peeps, please.

Also, Gugalunna striking down with one hove is an NP for Ishtar. Is more or less a A+ Anti Army attack just doing that. And don't use Gugalunna fot anything scaling related. Living Gilgamesh and Enkidu had to go beat it together, and Gil was willing to let Ishtar stay because he had big expectations for the Bull against Tiamat. Any servant scaling to anything but the most casual hoove strike from Gugalunna is either an outlier or not applicable to anyone else.

Back