• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't know, because probably you didn't even opened the link.

I did the star isn't even part of the argument the argument is that its a parallel dimension to Naruto's dimension meaning it would be equal in size to it thus the 4A rating (starry sky) and the energy absorption would be MFTL based off that

I'm talking about the 4C feats based on this

The 4C feat isn't based on that its based on this we already know he created his dimension the dimension has at least a star thus 4C

"eat all this star chakra...people who lived in that star"

I know what you're referencing its irrelevant to the arguments being made is the point

The sun isn't even my point, given the poor context.

The context isn't poor the translator mistook Hoshi to mean Star instead of Planet and its pretty much the only mistake in the entire translation to my knowledge

and the outlier is based on this: 2,739,355 xftl

It wouldn't be an outlier as no one scales to it but other god tiers

Tyri456 said:
You don't know, because probably you didn't even opened the link.

I'm talking about the 4C feats based on this

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11138/111380828/6889160-8765940395-unkno.png

"eat all this star chakra...people who lived in that star"

The sun isn't even my point, given the poor context.

and the outlier is based on this: 2,739,355 xftl
Firstly "eat all this star chakra...people who lived in that star" I'm not even using that I am aware it's talking about the planet.

and the outlier is based on this: 2,739,355 xftl The novel doesn't contradict it. What you relying on prior feat as anti feats? If the 4-A is consistent which I have proved this logically entails.

Doesn't an outlier need anti-feats or contradictory information in order to qualify as one? What are the anti-feats or the contradictory information in this case?

I did bring this up, it seems some ppl just have a bias

How this is a 4C feat?

They're still within his dimension that he created which has a star....

'Regarding the speed, is an enormous outlier, 'it is not gonna get accepted, saying only the god tier scale to that doesn't prove it is not.

It literally doesn't scale to anyone but Naruto and Sasuke it doesn't even scale to Base Momo and what proir speed feat in the Novel are you even using to justify it being an outlier in the first place?

Even if you consider the talent of the MFTL+ as an Outlier, at least the talent of the FTL+ should be considered and accepted if there are no errors, as really has a Sun in the dimension, and Momoshiki was absorbing energy from the entire dimension, therefore, even the energy of the Sun in its dimension was absorbed, and Naruto Base in the novel retsuden, can dodged to photon beams at close range and with chest pains, that would be at least relativistic, and we know that MK alone has already increases the speed dozens of times, so an FTL + feat in Naruto is not Outlier.

And the calculation was not rejected for having errors or for being Outlier, they simply said that they were not canonical, so this is the reason for this CRT, we want at least one key or profile for this novel.

I'm pretty sure the feat isn't applicable for anything anyway; it's not like Momoshiki's combat speed is as fast as the calc.

NotCensored said:
Sasuke saw the stream clearly (with clarity) with his Rinnegan meaning it would scale to their speed
Sounds like Perception Speed. Is there anything else?

Are we going to sit here and pretend that Sasuke's perception speed is millions of times faster than him? It would be like a Snail having Light Speed reactions

@NotCensored; if Sasuke's perception speed is being suggested to be millions of times faster, then I am content to call the feat an outlier.

Damage3245 said:
I'm pretty sure the feat isn't applicable for anything anyway; it's not like Momoshiki's combat speed is as fast as the calc.
Saskue could perceive it and the speed of chakra travel has shown to scale to cs

@100th Hokage; I can perceive lightning when it strikes, or see a plane as it flies through the air, but I am not comparable in speed to either of them.

Damage3245 said:
@100th Hokage; I can perceive lightning when it strikes, or see a plane as it flies through the air, but I am not comparable in speed to either of them.
You can't see Lightning with clarity all you see is a flash and fast objects look slower when they're farther away Sasuke is only dozens of feet away from Momoshiki so neither of those examples are remotely applicable to this situation

You can't see Lightning with clarity all you see is a flash and fast objects look slower when they're farther away Sasuke is only dozens of feet away from Momoshiki so neither of those examples are remotely applicable to this situation

That is true it said he could see the stream He is shown right next to momoshiki in the anime when he's transforming, in the manga he's making contact with him

Man Naruto God tiers still at 5-C ? Talk about unfair I don't think we have a lot of Naruto fan moders. Mine as well delete the whole verse from the website if you're gonna lowball them. Kaguya created her own worlds and multiple of them. The guidebook even further confirms this. They are supposedly parallel worlds to the real world. She should at least be borderline Planet Level and every other god Tier in verse small planet to planet level. I'm still mindboogled how in the world EOS Ichigo is planet Level but Naruto isn't when EOS Naruto had better AP and DC feats by far. Ywach supposedly planet level for maintaining the threee worlds from crashing ? And a tired Low on reiatsu Ichigo is that level cus he harmed him ? But Kaguya created multiple planets and was harmed 3 times by Naruto but he doesn't scale to her ? Lol this website is biased as hell there are too many bleach wankers. It's a good thing they have Naruto fans out there like me to make videos like this to crush vsbattle naruto bs https://youtu.be/z3vdzOjo02M https://youtu.be/L9D7IErBYtQ https://youtu.be/2Xmrr_m6qVc

M3X said:
The same arguments again. Are we in 2018?
I don't get the reference. Which arguments are you referring to and what was in 2018?

So instead of three people just circle jerking each other to how much they agree how about we take an actual tally of who agrees and who does not?

Cause this thread is like 80% spam of three people just saying how much they agree despite everyone else saying no.

If Naruto God tiers stay at 5-c despite the god of the verse creating whole planets they fought on, Naruto damaging that same god, statements about Naruto being able to destroy earth, Momoshiki draining a entire planets worth of chakra lol there's so much to go off to give Naruto god Tier planet level 5-B I know profiles that don't even have half as much feats or statements but are 5-B. Like Saibamen for example. Y'all mine as well delete Naruto off of here. The verse is clearly a joke to y'all mods who are mostly bleach fans. Ichigo. Only 5-B cus what he sliced Ywach when Ywach guard was down ? Naruto speedblitzed and harmed and sliced off Kaguya arm who created planets but we can't apply that same thing to Naruto that y'all did with Ichigo and Ywach ? Yeah I call bs even a blind man could see this is messed up favoritism

So instead of three people just circle jerking each other to how much they agree

@UchihaSlayer96 only argees that the novel should be used in some capacity not nescessarily with the calc i think he just doesn't like the counter argument of "Its an outlier" with no further backing of the claim, its mainly been me and 100th Hokage that have been defending the scaling

how about we take an actual tally of who agrees and who does not?

Cause that will totally go anywhere, how about instead you propose more counter arguments to attempt to debunk it as getting a tally for a contentious topic like this is going to have nothing but skewed results

Cause this thread is like 80% spam of three people just saying how much they agree despite everyone else saying no.

Rebuttaling counter arguments is spamming the words "I argee" now? Your appealing to popularity just because one opinion is more popular doesn't make it right

NotCensored said:
So instead of three people just circle jerking each other to how much they agree

@UchihaSlayer96 only argees that the novel should be used in some capacity not nescessarily with the calc i think he just doesn't like the counter argument of "Its an outlier" with no further backing of the claim, its mainly been me and 100th Hokage that have been defending the scaling

how about we take an actual tally of who agrees and who does not?

Cause that will totally go anywhere, how about instead you propose more counter arguments to attempt to debunk it as getting a tally for a contentious topic like this is going to have nothing but skewed results

Rebuttaling counter arguments is spamming the words "I argee" now? Your appealing to popularity just because one opinion is more popular doesn't make it right
Actually I agree with the scaling too. It's pretty blatant imo, but yes my main problem is the outlier stuff in general. And ignoring feats, statements, scaling, and lore just because of semantics and the good old "outlier lol" arguments. I just can't bring myself to agree with such weak logic even if it's the popular opinion.

If only three people agree despite two entire threads of this, with multiple non accepted calcs and the thread basically going nowhere because three people do not want to drop it or accept it's not happening.

Perhaps it is something that should be tallied as most content revisions you know.. do. Enough time has passed and enough staff and members have commented that it's clear what the opinion of what should be done concerning this topic is.

BlueRangerBilly said:
Man Naruto God tiers still at 5-C ? Talk about unfair I don't think we have a lot of Naruto fan moders. Mine as well delete the whole verse from the website if you're gonna lowball them. Kaguya created her own worlds and multiple of them. The guidebook even further confirms this. They are supposedly parallel worlds to the real world. She should at least be borderline Planet Level and every other god Tier in verse small planet to planet level.
I'm still mindboogled how in the world EOS Ichigo is planet Level but Naruto isn't when EOS Naruto had better AP and DC feats by far. Ywach supposedly planet level for maintaining the threee worlds from crashing ? And a tired Low on reiatsu Ichigo is that level cus he harmed him ? But Kaguya created multiple planets and was harmed 3 times by Naruto but he doesn't scale to her ? Lol this website is biased as hell there are too many bleach wankers. It's a good thing they have Naruto fans out there like me to make videos like this to crush vsbattle naruto bs https://youtu.be/z3vdzOjo02M https://youtu.be/L9D7IErBYtQ https://youtu.be/2Xmrr_m6qVc
Yella Ninja is that you?? dude how are u still here

PandarianOda said:
If only three people agree despite two entire threads of this, with multiple debunked calcs and the thread basically going nowhere because three people do not want to drop it or accept it's not happening.
Agree man all this feats about momoshiki people has misunderstanding.

With Momoshiki absorbing energy he was absorbing chakra from his surrounding just like Naruto does with his sage mode.

PandarianOda said:
So instead of three people just circle jerking each other to how much they agree how about we take an actual tally of who agrees and who does not?
can you actually make an argument? personal incredulity at its finest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back