• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How are these feats and changes minor? The way the main antagonist is killed is different The way secondary antagonist is defeated is different. He's significantly stronger and faster. Has as a major hax and creation ability. Also the protagonists scale to those major potency and speed differences.

100th Hokage said:
From the stuff mentionned here, there is clearly not enough change to make a profiles, but that don't change that those changement (even minors) make the Novel non-canon. Think about how we treat the anime and the manga for some verses, they are differents but aren't different enough to warrant a profile.
Let me get this right your only argument is you don't feel it's enough
If you think so then it can't be helped.

Well, count me in the disagree squad for my reasons stated above.

@The Causality

How many differences are exactly required? Or how drastic must the differences be?

So what's the consensus on this so far? I've seen some pretty crazy takes about how strong Naruto god-tiers are, but this is on an entirely new scale.

Just in case I hasn't been clear, I'm absolutely against the idea of a LN Momo profile for the reasons stated above, so count me on disagree too.

VersusJunkie54 said:
So what's the consensus on this so far? I've seen some pretty crazy takes about how strong Naruto god-tiers are, but this is on an entirely new scale.
That can't be true VJ... surely you've heard of Universal Kaguya

Just as a reminder.

No, DBZ anime is "not the same" as manga. The anime has a lot of added scenes, different scenes, outright references and connections to most of the movies made for Dragon Ball (so that's already more than dozen different events that affect the scaling and never happen in the manga), not to mention being related to and AFFECTING every Dragon Ball GT profile, as GT is a direct continuation of the anime.

I am not saying it needs this amount of stuff, but I am just hammering again that you are all massively simplifying how different the DBZ anime Goku is from the manga.

Also, no, outliers can be outliers simply because they are ridiculously above every other conceivable feat. Anti feats aren't needed, they are just reinforcing evidence. Imagine the best anyone has pulled is 50% speed of light and then someone flies to Saturn and back in 5 seconds. Nobody has powered up, but they can keep up. How that makes any sense, I don't know.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Just as a reminder.

No, DBZ anime is "not the same" as manga. The anime has a lot of added scenes, different scenes, outright references and connections to most of the movies made for Dragon Ball (so that's already more than dozen different events that affect the scaling and never happen in the manga), not to mention being related to and AFFECTING every Dragon Ball GT profile, as GT is a direct continuation of the anime.

I am not saying it needs this amount of stuff, but I am just hammering again that you are all massively simplifying how different the DBZ anime Goku is from the manga.

Also, no, outliers can be outliers simply because they are ridiculously above every other conceivable feat. Anti feats aren't needed, they are just reinforcing evidence. Imagine the best anyone has pulled is 50% speed of light and then someone flies to Saturn and back in 5 seconds. Nobody has powered up, but they can keep up. How that makes any sense, I don't know.
Dragon ball super has entered the chat lol

4-B gohan trains for a day and becomes 3-A is okay but this isn't? C'mon lol. It's literally been 15 years since EoS. And that's not even mentioning that Kaguya has a 4-B feat.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Uuuh... Super is a continuation to the manga, not the anime.
I'm referring to Outliers. And obviously I know it's a continuation of the manga hence why I said 4-B not 3-C.

Reactions: Gio
Freeza trains until he is blue level in months. Broly becomes Blue level in less than an hour while fighting. We have seen too many times people getting stupidly powerful in mere moments.

It is consistent, no matter how dumb it also is. I also said nothing of the AP, I was referring to the speed.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Just as a reminder.

This is about the difference between dbs' manga and anime I'm not even talking about dbz

Tho both end up reaching universal in ap and mftl+ in speed

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Freeza trains until he is blue level in months. Broly becomes Blue level in less than an hour while fighting. We have seen too many times people getting stupidly powerful in mere moments.

It is consistent, no matter how dumb it also is. I also said nothing of the AP, I was referring to the speed.
Ftl to possibly MFTL is an inconceivable jump? I don't think so but I guess we can agree to disagree on that.

Ftl to possibly MFTL is an inconceivable jump? I don't think so but I guess we can agree to disagree on that.

I don't understand how they think it's not that big of a jump I might have to calc the difference

The only thing DBS anime and manga have in common is the beginning and end of most arcs. After that, they aren't similar at all.

@Uchiha A jump in speed that is x200,000 at best and x2 million at worst when there's no mention of them getting stronger is conceivable to you... I hope this is a joke.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
The only thing DBS anime and manga have in common is the beginning and end of most arcs. After that, they aren't similar at all.

@Uchiha A jump in speed that is x200,000 at best and x2 million at worst when there's no mention of them getting stronger is conceivable to you... I hope this is a joke.
There doesn't need to be, a time skip had happened and if anything in this continuity they seem to scale to kaguya due to the statements made. We're also talking about a potency difference too you want to calc that too.

Also the dbs manga differs in minor changes too but keeps the main plot like what is preposed here.

@Lancelot;

Where are those numbers coming from lol? Hokage's calc has a high end of 49.9xFTL. So it's actually FTL+. Around a 20X jump from their canon counterparts. Also why does it even matter what their feats in canon are... this is supposedly non canon right?

UchihaSlayer96 said:
@Lancelot;

Where are those numbers coming from lol? Hokage's calc has a high end of 48xFTL. So it's actually FTL+. Around a 20X jump from their canon counterparts. Also why does it even matter what their feats in canon are... this is supposedly non canon right?
He's talking about the 4-A size calc

Well my point still stands, it's a different continuity apparently so why would we measure it up with the canon scaling? It would be an outlier if we were trying to upgrade the canon profiles, which we're not trying to do.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Well my point still stands, it's a different continuity apparently so why would we measure it up with the canon scaling? It would be an outlier if we were trying to upgrade the canon profiles, which we're not trying to do.
That's what I'm saying it scales completely differently. Momoshiki never admit he's weaker that the two or he's using his strongest attack in the anime/manga.

ZephyrosOmega said:
Yeah, I agree that there should be an LN momoshiki page.
I think most ppl do some mods were incline to it to in the last thread. We've just been repeating ourselves here.

Ultimately I was told by ant changes can only be made once kep gets involved. However he seems to be away or something he hasn't replied to me yet.

You can create the page for the character in a sandbox to work on it in the meantime.

It scales completely differently but you say shit like "Kaguya has a 4-B calc" like it is some sort of evidence... what in the actual ****?

And what 49.9 FTL calc are you even talking about?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
It scales completely differently but you say shit like "Kaguya has a 4-B calc" like it is some sort of evidence... what in the actual ****?

And what 49.9 FTL calc are you even talking about?
He's talking about the calc assuming it just has a single star

Also kaguya from the novelisation is stated to create parallel dimensions too.

VersusJunkie54 said:
These characters being 4-B makes about as much sense as Kakuzu being Multi-Continental
Why Kakuzu and Multi-Continental?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
How's the lesser form of a calc justification for a higher value...?

Also, no, the DBS manga is barely at all like the anime. I really doubt you have seen both.
There just mInOr dIfFrEnCeS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back