• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only characters that scale to this is Naruto, Saskue, Momoshiki and Kaguya

Apparently more work than revising the AP for the entire franchise

NotCensored said:
The only characters that scale to this is Naruto, Saskue, Momoshiki and Kaguya

Apparently more work than revising the AP for the entire franchise
Lol

Wouldn't the novel versions of several characters scale?

I think he's trying to say no other novel profiles would be created

If we are going to create LN keys or profiles, Jigen shouldn't scale. Same for Delta.

M3X said:
If we are going to create LN keys or profiles, Jigen shouldn't scale. Same for Delta.
You mean because he's not in any novel? Makes sense actually

Why should Kinshiki scale to a feat from a character that has Kinshiki's own power + his superior power?

One of the novels here is connected to the Anime timeline which is connected to the Manga directly which is the feat i was referencing not the Movie Novel specfically and even then i only said "if you feel so inclined" as in its up to you

M3X said:
Why should Kinshiki scale to a feat from a character that has Kinshiki's own power + his superior power?
Because he too is capable of fighting Sasuke? Even his canon profile scales to Sasuke. But yes he's nowhere near as strong as momoshiki

Did any staff agree to having an LN profile for Momoshiki?

Frankly, I don't think any character should scale to this, unless they will also have LN profiles of their own.

I don't even think the calcs has been accepted to begin with.

His power was significant enough that Momoshiki got a massive amp from it and i think he said something along the lines of it being his trump card so Kinshiki can scale to it but he is weaker than Base Momoshiki

There is no information to create a new profile? then how about a new key? or will they just ignore the official content?.

Bruh who keeps saying there is no information? Did anyone not join the last thread??? The movie novel is different compared to the manga's plot.

So anyways WOI said he will try to create a Momoshiki novel version profile

While he does that get calcs accepted

AstralKing7 said:
Bruh who keeps saying there is no information? Did anyone not join the last thread??? The movie novel is different compared to the manga's plot.

I've already sent them for evaluation

and maybe Urashiki and Delta if you feel so inclined

Bruh what?? I'm so glad I joined this thread.

None and I mean none of these characters are scaling.

What do you guys not understand about Light Novel versions. Literally no appearance of Jigen and Delta has been shown.

This is for light novel. Naruto didn't fight Delta. That won't even happen because the movie novel is a whole different plot entirely

What do you guys not understand about Light Novel versions. Literally no appearance of Jigen and Delta has been shown.

This is for light novel. Naruto didn't fight Delta. That won't even happen because the movie novel is a whole different plot entirely

I did say that

Yea we already reached this conclusion man

and so is the Anime theres literally differences in every verision of the fight

We know and everyone here is fine with that even me I'd rather them acknowledge the novel in the same official timeline they use to justify the other novels as canon rather than outright ignore it

I think thats what this thread is for 100th Hokage has already put his calcs out there

I was talking about the Anime and Anime Novel feats which are connected to the Manga not the Movie Novel at least read the entire thread so you can understand what i meant smh

NotCensored said:

I was talking about the Anime and Anime Novel feats which are connected to the Manga not the Movie Novel at least read the entire thread so you can understand what i meant smh
I'm say lets do this one step at a time. Let's just focus on the LN key

I'm say let do this one step at a time. Let's just focus on the LN key

I argee that's just move on from this for now sorry for derailing the thread a little was just trying to clarify my statement

Anime novel hasn't shown Jigen and Delta wth 😂ƒñú thats the point.

I'm the first place idk why Shinobi no Yoru and Movie novel are both being discussed on this thread.

Those are two different plots and novels. If you guys try to use both on the Momoshiki profile I will debunk it because of the fact that it would be a composite profile which is not agreed upon

In the first place did you guys actually even read all of the novels??

What you all are proposing makes literally no sense.

So no, Jigen and delta scaling to the feats won't happen even if you were speaking in general because there isn't any novel with them in it.

Lastly the 4C Momoshiki from Boruto novel 3 wont scale to Manga Naruto because the so called anime novel that you say is related to the manga hasn't even been created. 4C Momoshiki hasn't even fought Naruto in the novels because it hasn't even been created.

AstralKing7 said:

I'm the first place idk why Shinobi no Yoru and Movie novel are both being discussed on this thread.

Those are two different plots and novels. If you guys try to use both on the Momoshiki profile I will debunk it because of the fact that it would be a composite profile which is not agreed upon

In the first place did you guys actually even read all of the novels??

What you all are proposing makes literally no sense.

So no, Jigen and delta scaling to the feats won't happen even if you were speaking in general because there isn't any novel with them in it.

Lastly the 4C Momoshiki from Boruto novel 3 wont scale to Manga Naruto because the so called anime novel that you say is related to the manga hasn't even been created. 4C Momoshiki hasn't even fought Naruto in the novels because it hasn't even been created.
If you read my original post you'd know My goal is to get a movie Novelisation key. The other feats are there just for other interest feats.

The LN key is being made for the Movie LN not the Anime one and don't play dumb you've stated yourself that the Anime Novel is canon multiple times in multiple threads before and again the Anime Novels are also in a timeline with the manga smh

Those are two different plots and novels.

We know they're literally seperated in the OP

If you guys try to use both on the Momoshiki profile I will debunk it because of the fact that it would be a composite profile which is not agreed upon

He's getting LN key for the Movie Novel so no it wouldn't be a composite

In the first place did you guys actually even read all of the novels?

Yes I've read them all

Are you going to sit here and pretend that the Anime Novels and Anime in general aren't linked to the Manga or used on their profiles already?

Lastly the 4C Momoshiki from Boruto novel 3 wont scale to Manga Naruto because the so called anime novel that you say is related to the manga hasn't even been created.

It literally released in 2017 as a prequel to the manga like the Anime itself the manga was created in 2016 F

Code:
Not Censried tell me literally where Jigen and Delta appears in the anime light novels. Also tell me where any anime novel after the graduation exams is because there isn't one. There isn't any novel from the anime that we can use to rate the Momo light novel profile nor anyone else if you even tried

First of all why even have the Shinobi no Yoru novel linked in the OP?? The profile is for Movie novel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back