• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So I previously mentioned in my "Boruto's kāma seal during Ch.78" post talking about how Boruto used the "True Essence" state of his Kāma seal and was able to use large variants of the Rasengan. Well, that's all true for part 1 of Boruto. Now I'm going to re-talk about Boruto using the True Essence state of his Kāma seal and was able to use the larger variants of the Rasengan. And then I'm going to talk about Boruto part 2.

Boruto Part 1: Naruto Next Generations

So back during Boruto Part 1 during the Code Arc, and while battling with Code, Boruto in his True Essence state was able to go on par with Code with his White Kāma seal activated and had limiters in place.

True Essence state
boruto Chapter 63, boruto 63, Read boruto Chapter 63, boruto Chapter 63 Manga, boruto Chapter 63 english, boruto Chapter 63 raw manga, boruto Chapter 63 online, boruto Chapter 63 high quality, boruto 63 chapter, boruto Chapter 63 manga scan, boruto: naruto next generations chapter 63, boruto next generations chapter 63

Fighting on par with Code
06.jpg
11.jpg
34.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
34.jpg
35.jpg
36.jpg
37.jpg

Using the larger variants of the Rasengan after his resurrection
20.jpg
21.jpg

It's been confirmed that Boruto is able to use the "Big Ball Rasengan" and "Ultra-Big Ball Rasengan" because he's now able to access Momoshiki's abilities. Also, it's been confirmed in the Naruto x Boruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Connections game that another large variant of the Rasengan is called "Kāma Rasengan" which had made an appearance in the anime and the manga. I'll talk about the Naruto x Boruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Connections game in some other post.

In chapter 79, of the manga Boruto gets his eye slashed after Kawaki tries to kill Sarada. After Kawaki accidentally causes Omnipotence to switch the lives of him and Boruto. And because everyone now remembers Boruto and Kawaki differently, everyone thinks that Boruto had tried to kill Kawaki even though it was Kawaki who tried to kill Boruto. Mitsuki who was already in a blood-lusted rage over what happened before the Shinjutsu was cast, went into Sage Mode and tried to attack Boruto and was trying to kill him. Boruto in base form was able to dodge Sage Mode Mitsuki, although Boruto was able to dodge Mitsuki's attack with the help of Momoshiki. But still, his reflexes were enough to dodge Mitsuki's attacks without Momoshiki's help when Boruto started to run.

Here are the scans:
32.jpg
33.jpg
35.jpg

Boruto Part 2: Two Blue Vortex
During the three-year time period when Boruto and Sasuke had left the village, Boruto has been training he stated back in Boruto chapter 80. And in the first chapter of Boruto: Two Blue Vortex shows how far he has progressed while being trained by Sasuke during the three-year time period when he was on the run. Boruto is now on par with base form no limiter Code or if not if I dare to say on a higher level than Code with no limiters. As Code was attacking the village trying to draw Boruto out of hiding. Because Code got tired of hunting down Boruto during the two years of the three-year time period. And when Code tries to attack Sarada, Boruto comes out of hiding, appearing out of the sky, and stomps on the face. Code tries to attack Boruto but he dodges him, and he does this without activating his Kāma seal. That means that during the three-year time period when Sasuke was training Boruto, he reached and surpassed Jigen's level and then Code in his base form. Although Boruto is on par with base form no limiter Code, he might have surpassed Naruto's Baryon Mode and Isshiki's level and might be higher than that. And he might be able to give Daemon the fight he wanted.

Here are the scans:
Boruto dodges no limiters Code's attack without activating the Kāma seal. Also, Code didn't have his Kāma seal activated.

48.jpg

I had to add the face stomping😂
46.jpg

I'm guessing this is a appeal for True Essence State To Be added to Boruto's profile? Before his Borushiki key, True Karma State being Planet Level AP and FTL speeds for harming and fighting on par with Limiter Code. Also Empowerment hax for boruto being able to amplify his rasengans even stronger and bigger (pause) pre his Ressurection.

And Time Skip Base Boruto being even higher into FTL for seemingly blitzing and dodging attacks from NL code. If that's what you're implying then I agree. Although it seems like ur just giving lore tho.

Back