• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 2 characters that beat Xeno Goku or vice versa

As I said before, please link a character you want added. I already go through enough trouble adding so many characters in one sitting.

Added the links

@RinneItachi

You can use this kind of section for separating the number of incons, wins and losses :

Victories:

Hide/Show
  • Insert first feat
  • Insert second feat
  • Insert third feat
  • Insert nth feat
Losses:

Hide/Show
  • Insert first feat
  • Insert second feat
  • Insert third feat
  • Insert nth feat
Inconclusive :

Hide/Show
  • Insert first feat
  • Insert second feat
  • Insert third feat
  • Insert nth feat

I just went through his profile. Goku is infinitely stronger, incomparably faster, and has enough hax to win I'm pretty sure. I can only see Sougo getting an incon, from what I read. I also didn't see any plot or conceptual manipulation on his page. I'll still give him a win because he should be able to outlive Goku, now that I think about it, and Sougo should be capable of escaping Goku's sealing.

Wait, nvm. I read that wrong, he doesn't have immortality type 1. Or any type of immortality, aside from regen, which doesn't seem to be enough for survival. Goku should be able to blitz and one shot, I think. With 2-A AP, he would be more than capable of annihilating every single trace of Sougo with no effort.

Blitzing doesn't equal an automatic win. Solaris has infinitely lower AP than Goku. Goku has no chance of defeating Solaris, but I'm not sure if Solaris has the hax to defeat Goku. Solaris has a gravity manipulating attack that ignores conventional durability, but idk if that alone would defeat Goku.

Thanks for pointing it out though, I'll switch it to the incon section, unless an argument can be provided for Solaris definitely stomping Goku.

Sougo should have his speed upgrade, he scale above some Riders who have pretty impressive speed. His 2-B AP should scale to him physically but due to the wiki lockdown this prevent me from making a CRT.

The reason you didn't see it on is profile because there's alot of them. Like 193 Riders in canon, excluding minor and pseudo Riders which could be thousands. With that much of characters, it is hard to listing every abilities they had to him, not to mention that doing so will make the profile extremely messy.

Plot Manipulation came from this guy.

Conceptual Manipulation came from this guy

Sougo powers also bypass Barlckxs who can resist every powers in the franchise on 2-B scale.

Sougo, like every Legend Rider should have Immortality type 8 via relies on the people who still remember them in real life not just in-universe. One of the villai try to erase all kamen riders from the existence but then thank to the Kamen Rider fans in the "real world" still remember who they are, the Kamen Riders starting to regenerate back to existence and regain their power.

Wait, wouldn't Goku lose because he isn't aware of Cat Blanc's akuma? Then the akuma can infect him and turn him to a Cat Blanc statue

I do not think the akuma able to survive a 2A kamehameha and Goku resist Mind hax and Corruption anyway

Impressive speed is very vague, and doesn't change Goku blitzing. Even if it doesn't, Goku would still one shot him, baseline 2-A is infinitely above 2-B, and Goku's beyond baseline by a signficant margin.

Where is it stated or shown that he has the ability of every Rider? And trust me, there are pages on here way bigger than whatever Sougo's would be, when completed.

Based on what it said, the plot manipulation is really just impressive reality warping.

I don't see conceptual manipulation anywhere on Kuroto's page.

Cool, but doesn't mean much, here.

Then Goku either seals or this is an incon.

Unless that speed is in the hundreds of quadrillions FTL then Goku does everything under the sun one hundred times over and seals.

Planck69 said:
Unless that speed is in the hundreds of quadrillions FTL then Goku does everything under the sun one hundred times over and seals.
Who's this in response to?

I think you should use the spoiler tags. It makes things neater and more compact.

Although, now that I think about it, Solaris just outlives in any scenario, so I guess it doesn't matter.

I don't think he was taking into account Solaris, cause I don't think I added it before he started counting. Or was that just what you said because of that ridiculous number of losses?

No 200, Because Future Trunks (Xeno) should be removed from goku loses since Goku now has the key sword

I think it should be Incon since it is about he use the Key Sword first

I'll put Solaris back in Goku's loss section, and I'll change it to a stomp, since Solaris can potentially win, while Goku has no chance at all.

For real tho, I don't see people legitimately hating on Goku here. While his loss record is......unfortunate, it's ultimately just people doing something for fun.

Back