• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 1-Cs that beat Archie Sonic and vice versa

Inspired by this
Rules
  • Only 5D characters, no 6D characters
  • Just because this is in fun and games doesn't mean this isn't serious
  • Also, this is just for fun, don't take is seriously
Anyways, let the games begin!

Characters that incon sonic:
  1. Neverwere incons sonic
  2. Orion likely incons sonic
  3. Parasite incons sonic
  4. Dankseid incons sonic
Characters that Sonic stomps
  1. Sonic the hedgehog gets stomped by sonic
  2. Knuckles gets stomped by sonic
  3. Mega Man gets stomped by sonic
  4. Tails gets stomped by sonic
  5. An omega level mutant get stomped by sonic
  6. God of time gets stomped by sonic
  7. Alabama is beaten by sonic
  8. Cookies gets stomped by sonic
Characters that beat sonic
  1. The lady of pain stomps sonic
  2. Ren Amamiya likely stomps sonic
  3. YHVH stomps sonic
  4. Oryx the Taken King stomps sonic
  5. Ao likely stomps sonic
  6. Rad stomps Sonic
  7. Character with long name stomps sonic
  8. Magical snek stomps sonic
  9. China Man #27 stomps sonic
  10. Tzeentch stomps sonic
  11. Corn stomps sonic
  12. H0rny god stomps sonic
  13. Plague stomps sonic
  14. CripsRat stomps sonic
  15. G@y Sailor stomps sonic
  16. Tree stomps sonic
  17. Meng H0e stomps sonic

Last edited:
Characters that beat sonic are:

Lady of pain from DnD

Likely Joker from persona 5

Dragon ball heroes

the smurfs are counted?

Yawn... I totally didn't see this type of thread coming (after the Archie upgrades).

Even tho there's already a thread similar to this ongoing but oh well.

Any 6D or higher smurf stomps by default also any (physically) 5D characters with a wall of offensive/defensive passives and/or NEP type 2 incons at worst if not outright stomps.

The Archie Sonic characters likely stomp/beat any baseline low 1-C that lacks any potent passive hax and/or game changing resistances.

Now that's established this thread can be closed kek!

Some Sonic fans have better things to do, than to entertain these type of post-upgrade spam threads for "fun" lol!

The Alabama king is outdated, but eh. If you want to add really outdated characters, then just change Alabama king to all Low 1C SCPs.

Add Neverwere to characters that can incon sonic due to NEP. Although, it may be able to incap sonic via fearing him with the very idea of fear, but eh. Incon is the safer option.

Hrm, I am not knowledgeable about Warhammer Fantasy but I did see Fantasy Tzeentch up there, how would the other Chaos Gods from Fantasy fare against Archie Sonic?

Are Sinbad, Ugo, and David contenders? My knowledge on Magi is limited enough to not know if they are 5-D or 6-D.

He-Who-Made-Dark and He-Who-Made-Light could possibly get a BFR out as they do have that likely omnipresent speed. Unsure of how that would go though.

This is low 1-C only though, not 4-B.

It's more likely an incon, he can't kill sonic due to his ap disadvantage and fate hax, but sonic has no way to put him down. I'll add him to incon
how far into baseline is sonic? I think orion as of rebirth is like hundreds to billions due to some soulfire stuff then becoming stronger than ever

how far into baseline is sonic? I think orion as of rebirth is like hundreds to billions due to some soulfire stuff then becoming stronger than ever
We don't have soul fire keys for them due to grant deciding to retcon them, and Sonic is like, immeasurable above baseline due to the chaos emeralds scaling chain

Back