• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 1-Cs that beat Archie Sonic and vice versa

I mean, Sonic can just concept hax or fate hax. He technically stomp all SCP gods with the exception of anyone that has NEP2.

Not that it matters, their profile is outdated as shit IIRC. Hell, Goku could probably stomp them in 2-A.

3125 could beat sonic due to him being basically 5.X d being (X cause read the profile) although it would be 5d via technicality

also he kinda stomps due to him technically being higher d
hqdefault.jpg

You know the justification given to 3125's AP mentions that sentient 5-D being called SCP 5800, but when I looked at the article it seems SCP 5800 is a hierarchy of cardinal numbers, aleph numbers and infinite sets of infinity? Yeah IDK that whole business, but isn't that like way higher in AP on here or something?

How about the Low 1-C peeps from Wizard101? I know that we got the tree but how about the others?

Are Low 1-Cs from The Spirit of Eternity Sword 5D? Because it might be possible that some could incap or stomp Sonic.

Back