• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 2 characters that beat Xeno Goku or vice versa

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
PaChi2 said:
I feel some anti-Goku bias in here.
Do you want to explain???
How many other characters would get a thread almost entirely dedicated to who stomps them pretty much the same day they got an upgrade?

I never intended for the thread to be an anti-Goku thread, but apparently it got twisted into that. I actually intended it to be characters who beat Goku and vice versa, but it just got turned into who stomps Goku. I just don't really care. What bothers me is people taking this so seriously. It's a Fun and Games board.

Planck69 said:
Somebody remove Yukari from the list, Goku blitzes and seals.
Is it in character for Goku to just seal? The only thing I can see is Goku sealing after he realizes that physical attacks won't work. This also adds to what I was saying before. The literal title of the thread says "vice versa", meaning I intended for it to include characters Goku beats.

RinneItachi said:
I never intended for the thread to be an anti-Goku thread, but apparently it got twisted into that. I actually intended it to be characters who beat Goku and vice versa, but it just got turned into who stomps Goku. I just don't really care. What bothers me is people taking this so seriously. It's a Fun and Games board.
The number of fictional characters that can beat Goku is basically countless so it will literally take forever for you to list

Also, this is entirely SBA for each match, aside from matches with Unknown speed, where speed is equalized. SBA only gives standard equipment, the Keysword is optional, Goku doesn't have it.

Goku's several billion times faster. He'll try every option before Yukari can blink.

GarrixianDude100193 said:
The number of fictional characters that can beat Goku is basically countless so it will literally take forever for you to list
I mean, tier 6 and beyond solo 99% of fiction. And this list is limited to Tier 2.

GarrixianDude100193 said:
Tier 2 characters, and that's irrelevant to what I was saying. And to your other reply, I was never referring to anyone specifically.

I changed it to getting sealed by Goku for Yukari. I'm turning it back to how it was meant to be originally, meaning that Goku's victories are included. I don't know why people want it so Goku has no wins, but it feels very bias.

At least seperate the wins and losses so that it's less confusing.

There is now an incon section, win section, and a loss section, for Goku. I've also given Goku the Keysword, and moved some characters around, into their proper positions. Who else would now get sealed by Goku?

Iirc, Frisk can only use the file if they're dead. Although it's a bit weird, since Omega Flowey could spam it in the midst of a fight. Although, from what Flowey says on the Genocide Route, using time manipulation is basically thought based, since his base state, before he even knew about the power, could rewind time after he was erased from existence, just because of the will to do so. I think it's not unlikely that Frisk could undo the sealing in a similar manner. Although, since it's a higher dimensional construct, would it's sealing effect be undone by time manipulation?

RinneItachi said:
Iirc, Frisk can only use the file if they're dead. Although it's a bit weird, since Omega Flowey could spam it in the midst of a fight. Although, from what Flowey says on the Genocide Route, using time manipulation is basically thought based, since his base state, before he even knew about the power, could rewind time after he was erased from existence, just because of the will to do so. I think it's not unlikely that Frisk could undo the sealing in a similar manner. Although, since it's a higher dimensional construct, would it's sealing effect be undone by time manipulation?
The sword is just 4-D, I don't see why it would not be affected.

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
The sword can affect higher dimensional beings and has the power of Chronoa and tokitoki
Those beings are 4-D. Which is something everyone here can affect.

While I made this thread knowing that Goku would get bodied by the many of the other tier 2's, I didn't do it specifically to spite Dragon Ball. I'm also happy they got 2-A.

Lord JJJ said:
So........

Son Goku one shot and speed blitz Godzilla, Kiryu, Alien X, Galactic Gladiator, Marisa Kirisame, Sakuya Izayoi, Count Bleck, Shredder (4Kids), Ultron-Sigma, Cat Blanc and all Canon DBS tier 2 characters except maybe Zeno

Xeno Goku also beat Super Dimentio

Xeno Goku beat all Demigra, Mira(2nd and 3rd key), Towa, Mecha Goku and Beat
Wait, wouldn't Goku lose because he isn't aware of Cat Blanc's akuma? Then the akuma can infect him and turn him to a Cat Blanc statue

As I said before, please link a character you want added. I already go through enough trouble adding so many characters in one sitting.

Btw, can we number each. Like the number of incons, wins and losses at the side of each category.

Back