• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 2 characters that beat Xeno Goku or vice versa

Sure. I ain't doing it though, that way i don't need to be the one suffering every time a big list of characters gets sent, lol.

Remove the MCU Cosmic Entities from Goku's wins. They blitz him to hell and back and eventually matter-hax.

Changed it, probably should've just looked at the page, since it would've only taken a glance to see that they stomp.

Strange doesnt even need his offensive hax due to his defensive hax preventing him from getting hurt. Neither does Wanda, Jean, Doom, Zatanna, Fate, Constantine, etc. Magic users are just dumb in comics.

It's pretty outdated

*MCU Dormammu got hit hard by the speed downgrade. MCU Cosmic entities got axed
*Mario got downgraded by speed, so they don't blitz anymore
*Godzilla isn't Tier 2 anymore
*Some of the MLP Characters are no longer Tier 2
*Almost everyone in DMC has Low-Godly iirc
*Sonic and Persona became Tier 1
*Marvel/DC needs updating since while some like Galactus and Strange haxstomp Goku, back then they oneshotted, which they don't anymore

I remember when I made this thread way back in the day. Was one of my most active threads, next to the Dragon Ball hax and AP thing.

Well I ain't going back to adding them to the list, lol. And I only made this because of Xeno Goku's 2-A upgrade because it was a huge deal at the time. Should probably leave this carcass in the grave.

Not sure if SMT 1 guy is still 2-A, but he could probably beat Xeno Goku, not sure about stomp though, been awhile since I've checked XG's profile
Edit: yeah I think Kazuya can do it

Last edited:
Back