• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 1 and 2 characters that beat Xeno Goku or vice versa

Also remove monika and satsuki from goku's loose section goku would speed blitz both of them and goku can interact with monika

Low 1-C version is LN version, WN have Low 1-C version, but it is 6D iirc, however the plot hax which is The Epilogue is 7D smurf, possibly 1-A
Well, It says in the page for the verse that the key i using she is 5D, and in her page It says most If her abilities are 5D.

Still, If her plot hax is the only thing that she have that is Smurf, she can stay.

Well, It says in the page for the verse that the key i using she is 5D, and in her page It says most If her abilities are 5D.

Still, If her plot hax is the only thing that she have that is Smurf, she can stay.
Speaking of which, this one has to go through the layer evaluation thread.

Furthermore, she has immortality at least 1-C. So I don't see why she would be in this topic (which seems to be only 5-D) since they have 1-C things without possibly being.

Speaking of which, this one has to go through the layer evaluation thread.
True🤷

So I don't see why she would be in this topic (which seems to be only 5-D) since they have 1-C things without possibly being.
You wording is a little confusing, you asking why she is here, If i said i not listing people who are above 5D who beat Goku? Because, yeah that's true i doing that, but If she only have 2 hax that are above 5D, i don't see why i should remove her.

Can you elaborate what exactly they can do?
Caliborn has Passive 1-A Plot, Fate, Probability, and Causality hax. That just makes it so he'll win in some way, it goes as far back as his base form, but he masters it in God Tier. He also cannot be killed at all unless "Paradox Space allows it", and I'm pretty sure he obtains actual control over the narrative in God Tier.

With John Egbert on the other hand, he doesn't have passives, but he has 1-A stuff as well. He basically has time travel on crack, he can travel/teleport across the narrative which is why he can end up in places that have been erased from existence, he can change stuff in the narrative, rewriting it entirely with his actions. He can also just zap you away somewhere else if he wanted, the BFR is 1-A in range.

Caliborn has Passive 1-A Plot, Fate, Probability, and Causality hax. That just makes it so he'll win in some way, it goes as far back as his base form, but he masters it in God Tier. He also cannot be killed at all unless "Paradox Space allows it", and I'm pretty sure he obtains actual control over the narrative in God Tier.

With John Egbert on the other hand, he doesn't have passives, but he has 1-A stuff as well. He basically has time travel on crack, he can travel/teleport across the narrative which is why he can end up in places that have been erased from existence, he can change stuff in the narrative, rewriting it entirely with his actions. He can also just zap you away somewhere else if he wanted, the BFR is 1-A in range.
I don't think we're putting 1-A guys here.

Oh yeah and I requested a while ago these characters get added to his victory section.

I don’t see anything Qomolangma their profile he doesn’t already have or resist.

Oh and can Goku beat arale? Probably not high godly plot.

Oh yeah and I requested a while ago these characters get added to his victory section.

I don’t see anything Qomolangma their profile he doesn’t already have or resist.

Oh and can Goku beat arale? Probably not high godly plot.
Perhaps Loki is debatable but I see no reason how those characters are not getting screwed easily

How many time immeasurable are they? Xeno Goku is like a nonilion times above baseline.
Well Caliborn's power retroactively rewrite the narrative, time, and a bunch of other stuff on a 1-A level to ensure that he will always have been guaranteed victory and any possibility where that isn't the case get deemed non-canon and unravels. Meanwhile, John can time travel, except it's not just time but the entire narrative; including a bunch of confusing stuff about canon and non-canon, and timelines that have already been retconed and replaced by new timelines and a bunch of other fun stuff.

How many time immeasurable are they? Xeno Goku is like a nonilion times above baseline.
I'm not sure what the scaling on the speed is. But most God Tiers scale to Bec Noir in speed, and Caliborn is said to be faster than that, with Post Retcon Powers John being comparable since he actually beat him up once. But passives on Caliborn's side probably render the speed advantage kind of irrelevant. Also Caliborn & John both have immortality, so that's a problem.

Last edited:
Back