• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 1-Cs that beat Archie Sonic and vice versa

Can Sonic currently affect people with Type 1 NEP? I only ask because if he can't and some people stomp him because of it, that's gonna change with an upcoming CRT. Peeps with Type 2 still stomp him tho

Joining DBH/DBX in 2-A limbo

Remember when people were thankful for 2-A?

Inspired by this
Rules
  • Only 5D characters, no 6D characters
  • Just because this is in fun and games doesn't mean this isn't serious
  • Also, this is just for fun, don't take is seriously
Anyways, let the games begin!

Characters that incon sonic:
  1. Neverwere incons sonic
  2. Orion likely incons sonic
  3. Parasite incons sonic
  4. Dankseid incons sonic
Characters that Sonic stomps
  1. Sonic the hedgehog gets stomped by sonic
  2. Knuckles gets stomped by sonic
  3. Mega Man gets stomped by sonic
  4. Tails gets stomped by sonic
  5. An omega level mutant get stomped by sonic
  6. God of time gets stomped by sonic
  7. Alabama is beaten by sonic
  8. Cookies gets stomped by sonic
Characters that beat sonic
  1. The lady of pain stomps sonic
  2. Ren Amamiya likely stomps sonic
  3. YHVH stomps sonic
  4. Oryx the Taken King stomps sonic
  5. Ao likely stomps sonic
  6. Rad stomps Sonic
  7. Character with long name stomps sonic
  8. Magical snek stomps sonic
  9. China Man #27 stomps sonic
  10. Tzeentch stomps sonic
  11. Corn stomps sonic
  12. H0rny god stomps sonic
  13. Plague stomps sonic
  14. CripsRat stomps sonic
  15. G@y Sailor stomps sonic
  16. Tree stomps sonic
  17. Meng H0e stomps sonic
I think Sonic could win most of his losing matches via optional equipment. Accorn Sword go brrrr

Should we put in Ragna the Bloodedge, Izanami, Yuki Terumi, Hakumen, Es, Naoto, Noel/Mu-12, Nu-13, Rachel, Raquel and Jin from BlazBlue as characters that stomp Archie Sonic?

Demi-Fiend, Flynn, and Nanashi from SMT that stomps Sonic.

Wally West from DC? He stomps Archie Sonic.

Eru Ilúvatar from Lord of the Rings? Does he stomp Archie Sonic?

Eru isnt low 1-C,
Nanashi and demi-fiend are the ones i say can likely deal with sonic, demi with his demon stuff and nanashi with him spamming observation in character which should be power null at his low 1-C key but i dont remember entirely, also messiah stuff in general prolly makes this incon at worse

You see thats the sad thing...He somehow was supposed to have a Low 1-C key since he gained quite a lot of power and feats lately but my guess he never got updated or something...I mean the guy litterly hax stomps Archie Sonic.
Eru isnt low 1-C,
Nanashi and demi-fiend are the ones i say can likely deal with sonic, demi with his demon stuff and nanashi with him spamming observation in character which should be power null at his low 1-C key but i dont remember entirely, also messiah stuff in general prolly makes this incon at worse.
Oh you didn't mention the BlazBlue characters because in the VS wiki, in one of the discussion forums (That no longer is there in vs wiki) it was said that Ragna the Bloodedge hax stomps Archie Sonic and his verse, so I just want to put it here if its true.

I was not sure on how actually strong Ragna was so I just wanted to know and some people said he beats Archie Sonic and no one argued with that.

Last edited:
Oh you didn't mention the BlazBlue characters because in the VS wiki, in one of the discussion forums (That no longer is there in vs wiki) it was said that Ragna the Bloodedge hax stomps Archie Sonic and his verse, so I just want to put it here if its true.

I was not sure on how actually strong Ragna was so I just wanted to know and some people said he beats Archie Sonic and no one argued with that.
Yeah, that's because Ragna is ungodly levels of haxed

I wonder if using Nanashi and Demi will be affected in the future if SMT and Persona merge into one verse, mainly if those guys some of the hax and resistances that Persona has

Back