• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 2 characters that beat Xeno Goku or vice versa

GarrixianDude100193 said:
Planck69 said:
Does Regenerationn even matter due to the massive difference between AP and Durability? If Goku can even land a hit on her she's particularly dead
Yes, it does. Low-Godly can't be overcome by AP period. Doesn't matter if your 10-A and the other guy's Low 1-C.
Doesn't Goku have non-physical interaction?
That wont help against Low-Godly

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
No, the way in which monika becomes nonexistence if she dies.
Goku seals or nulls her with the keysword
1 keysword is Optional Equipment

2 Monika plot hax with a though when Goku need attack her to sell or null

No, the way in which monika becomes nonexistence if she dies.
Goku seals or nulls her with the keysword
Check out her speed.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Planck69 said:
Does Regenerationn even matter due to the massive difference between AP and Durability? If Goku can even land a hit on her she's particularly dead
Yes, it does. Low-Godly can't be overcome by AP period. Doesn't matter if your 10-A and the other guy's Low 1-C.
Doesn't Goku have non-physical interaction?
That wont help against Low-Godly
Accidentally replied to another comment

If really want to stretch it; since Beerus can erase ghosts (as shown in the Arale episode of DBS) and since Goku has the incomplete hakai in the DBS manga you could possibly scale Xeno Goku to that level of NPI as well as assume he has the Hakai (or at least assume CC Goku has it).

Like I said it's a big stretch lol!

The Axiom of Virgo said:
If really want to stretch it; since Beerus can erase ghosts (as shown in the Arale episode of DBS) and since Goku has the incomplete hakai in the DBS manga you could possibly scale Xeno Goku to that level of NPI as well as assume he has the Hakai (or at least assume CC Goku has it).
Even if the strech is accepted, I think this only applies to Hakai

The Axiom of Virgo said:
CC Goku has hakai actually

I'll make it so matches have equalized speed when it comes to Unknown characters, but still unequalized, otherwise.

I am unsure if Death, Discord, and Altair should stay on the list or at least as stomps, they are WAY slower than Goku, but they are abstracts of Concepts, so Goku can't really harm them (Plus all 3 of them can still beat goku with their hax when they eventually react, however how long it takes)
No one answered this

I am unsure if Death, Discord, and Altair should stay on the list or at least as stomps, they are WAY slower than Goku, but they are abstracts of Concepts, so Goku can't really harm them (Plus all 3 of them can still beat goku with their hax when they eventually react, however how long it takes)
No one answered this
I agree, they should be removed from the list due to the massive status gap btw I don't think they actually have the haxxes to take down Goku other than abstract existence.

Even if they're slower, all three would still easily beat them when they finally get the chance, so I still think it should count as stomps, considering the fact that Goku has literally 0 ways of defeating them, while they have certain ways of beating Goku.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Isn't discord not abstract
One of the first abilities on his page, immortality, says "Was stated that as an Abstract, Discord cannot die, and will exist as long as chaos exists", 2 Abstract Existence is also added to his page, later on, with further scans supporting it.

Back