• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 2 characters that beat Xeno Goku or vice versa

She's omnipresent, and nigh-omniscient, with immeasurable speed in her previous key. Pretty sure she can pull out her hax before Goku even makes a move. His only advantages are range, AP, and energy absorpstion. Range is something he likely wouldn't even use to his advantage, in character. AP would only work if he destroyed absolutely every single trace of her, which I find unlikely for him to just do, especially not immediately. And is it in character for him to start with energy absorpstion? I doubt it.

Wait, she's omnipresent? Yeah, she eventually quantum-***** or biology-haxxes Goku before she can react.

Yes, when she reaches 100%, she directly states "I AM EVERYWHERE", not only do we see that she now lacks a physical form, but it's heavily implied she merged with the universe entirely, including space and time. And even before that state, where she would be infinitely weaker, she could already manipulate reality, time, space, quantum physics, biology, mathmatics, etc., as well as had immeasurable speed. So even in an infinitely weaker state, she would be more than capable of blitzing and hax stomping Goku.

Lucy doesn't have any resistances or whatsoever so Goku also gains an advantage of Probability Manipulation. I thought this was speed equalize but since Lucy is Omnipresent and Nigh-Omniscient then don't really see Goku winning.

Nevermind, profile says complete control over matter, so I'm guessing they just stomp via matter manip.

The Keyswords Power is used by striking the enemy, pretty much all the people here use Passive or Thought Based powers to defeat them before they can land one hit anyway.

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
It has higher dimensional existence (The sword is forged and created through Chronoa and Toki-Toki's time power) and regen negation
1. Most, if not all of the people here have some way of interacting with 4-D structures.

2. Goku is still 3-D so he can get haxxed regardless.

3. It has piss-poor range so anyone that maintains a reasonable distance from him can use a thought or gesture based win-con first.

Time to finish Marvel

the Ancient One, Agamotto, Cyttorak, Marquis of Death, The In-Betweener, The Destroyer, Phoenix Force, Uatu The Watcher, The Chaos King, The Infinites, Zom, Nightmare, and Scarlet Witch all stomp Goku by AP or Hax

Time to go finish up Lord of the Rings:

Aulë, Estë, Irmo, Mandos, Manwë, Nienna, Oromë, Tulkas, Yavanna, Varda, Nessa, Vairë, and Vána all Stomp Goku. They have Low-Godly regen to save them from him oneshotting and type 2 conceptual manipulation, when we unequalize speed they also blitz Goku to hell and back.

Time to finish up DC:

Darkseid, Highfather, The Word, The Ultra-Monitor, The World Forger, Trigon (Post-Crisis), and the Time Trapper all stomp Goku

@Shubham They blitz, he isn't pulling it out the moment the fight begins and all of them literally think and concept-hax before he closes the gap with the sword.

Yeeesh, OP is at 125 and we've just added dozens. Let's get this to 200.

Back