• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
96 Teratons w MHS+ speed vs Three 26 Teratons w Rel+/FTL speed.

The Yonkous have the speed here but even if the 3 fusion their blows into one (at least Kaido and Big Mom can do that) would still have a disadvantage in AP. Idk if BB's dura neg would be useful here but I will take into consideration.

Younko team also have advantage in range. Since BB should outranges her without question.

Since Mio's profile is poorly explained and does not specify her combat experience or stamina level, I will simply assume that the Yonko have an advantage here as well.

I can see the Younko coming out victorious from here. Mio apparently doesn’t have greats hand-to-hand skills, her AP advantage alone is very insignificant, since her speed disadvantage is much greater. Even though Mio tries to move away and attack from far with her darkness (Which will be very difficult since she will have an FTL character which is a master If close combate and van also continue fight intensely for days glued to her neck), BB and Big Mom can tank her in this regard, since Big Mom has Zeus which provide flying + danmaku and BB has a MUCH greater range.

I am not ignoring Mio's hax, I just believe that due to the circumstances she will not have the time or the chance to use them (unless they are thought-based or passive)

Since Mio's profile is poorly explained and does not specify her combat experience or stamina level, I will simply assume that the Yonko have an advantage here as well.
Hey. She doesn't have enough fights to give accurate statistics for either stat. In 400 chapters she's had 0 serious fights against people comparable to her.
Forgot to make speed equal Woo.

I was reading the profiles of the yonko I think she can do it, the death manipulation of Big Mon don't work with her and the Dark Manipulation of Black Beard would probably be canceled for her because that's the main element of Mio and is probably gonna be copied, to the point of basically could be considered as the personification of Darkness. The Gura Gura no Mi could do a lot of damage, but she could reflect it, same with other things. The speed is equal (don't know if it was changed) so she can fight well.

Aside from Black Beard if the fight turn to long then she will also copy the other techniques, his durability tank well their strongest attacks (as far I see) and the regen it's really high plus really fast (I think it was instantaneous but could remember wrong).

His copy is not a 100% copy, is something more in the lines that replicate the ability with his own abilities, the principle is gonna be probably different because not the exact same ability, but the final result would be something really similar. In the case of Black Beard because it's Darkeness she would almost surely copy it to a 100%, she copied something like the Demon General Reft's reflection magic when that thing wasn't Dark Magic, she even replicated abilities from animes.

Vegapunk did this studing Kizaru's DNA, as he was the one who discovered the akuma no mi lineage factor. Also made it with Kaido btw. It is a specifically scientific case.

I mean, as long the final effect is similar, it dosen't matter if the principle is different (at least in this case), for example in Tsuki Ga one can obtain the same result as using a skill without one (the skills in the series is not magic, is a supernatural thing, like a degraded version of a authority) and is even possible replicate the skills itself without them (as far I remember). Also, the reflection work even in skills if I'm correct.

Vegapunk did this studing Kizaru's DNA, as he was the one who discovered the akuma no mi lineage factor. Also made it with Kaido btw. It is a specifically scientific case.
It's still a recreation that doesn't actually involve making a devils' fruit; just like Mio.

Edit:

In other words; Vegapunk can't replicate devil fruits themselves, but if we accept Pacifista's lasers as the same as Kizaru's lasers (As we do), then he can clearly recreate devil fruit abilities without recreating the devil fruit.

Last edited:
Mio's hax seems to be only limited to Magic, which The Yonko explicitly don't have.
I mean, yeah and no, as I said before she can replicate (if she is interesed enough) with his own abilities what other could do, be magic, physical thing or skill, that as I said before is like a lesser version of a authority because of they origin. The aura things like from her probably wouldn't work on them and vise versa, they don't have Magic Resistence but could surely fight some spells depending on what do the spell, and the powers of yonkos could do damage to her.

Also, I forgot to mention, but she is more of the instinctual type, so she don't really need to undestand the principle of what she replicate, if I remember well until the end she didn't understood the reflection thing, but still was to replicate it, it's probably the same with various of the things she replicate from anime.

How long Mio was able to last with white hair? And after using it she is weakened or only normal? In the case of Tomoe I remember she was weakened after the lost of white hair, but that's because she was training with Makoto for hours replicating the Earth.

How long Mio was able to last with white hair? And after using it she is weakened or only normal? In the case of Tomoe I remember she was weakened after the lost of white hair, but that's because she was training with Makoto for hours replicating the Earth.
If you mean to ask how long Mio can stay in Long Haired form....idk.

Suppose, it wasn't stated how many hours they would or have spend with hair hair? If that's the case then we should use Tomoe to compare? And if that's the case we also use the weakened state after lost of white hair? As I said it was after training for hours with Makoto replicating Earth, and we know how terrible Earth is in Tsuki Ga, so don't know how good would be that.

Suppose, it wasn't stated how many hours they would or have spend with hair hair? If that's the case then we should use Tomoe to compare? And if that's the case we also use the weakened state after lost of white hair? As I said it was after training for hours with Makoto replicating Earth, and we know how terrible Earth is in Tsuki Ga, so don't know how good would be that.
Tsuki ga Michibiku; the verse where average Bears and Lions are country busters because of the harsh environment of earth.

Tsuki ga Michibiku; the verse where average Bears and Lions are country busters because of the harsh environment of earth.
I never thought that, but actually would be true, though they shouldn't have Magic Resistance and so, so they would be country level only physically

I can't find what chapter was in which Tomoe train with Makoto replicating the Earth to know how many hours she lasted, I think it was 4-8 hours, but not sure. Let's take that time and say that Mio last in that state 4-8 hours. Different from Tomoe after the end of that state, Mio seems fine in the fight against Root after the end of his powered state, at least not as tired as Tomoe, so we should say that after end of transformation she is fine or slightly tired, but eating she should be able to recover.

Because of the time limit and, principally, because Makoto give his mana, Mio should fight ultra motived, so nothing about fooling around like the time with Reft, she will fight with his all to not disappoint Makoto.

Back