• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mio Misumi (Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu) VS Whitebeard (One Piece)

• Starting Distance: 50m
  • Equalized speed
  • Both in-character
  • 6-B versions
UCP1tR8uFH2Q-OqufNz8HLMxirrNAoRn7AnF9huj-tJWqY0dW7xaci_TWYSxwqBqEaH0GDrpNCwiCBOjK1TFLEKRTkwBIJ0D_OKtYM_avUW29RD1aMEDQJ-wSje_PpBg.jpg

AP

Mio Misumi: Probably 14 Teratons
Whitebeard: 12.64 Teratons

Votes

Mio Misumi:
Whitebeard:
Inconclusive:

Mio_%28Anime%29.png
71043a3a722a8339932693fdd72b213e.png

Wait a minute , her page mentions that she heals by absorbing magic power /maryoku from the attack, so that ain't working against whitebeard
That's not what it says.

She has passive magic absorption for any magic that comes into contact with her body, but she still takes damage from it... However she regens from that damage anyway.

^ That's what the page is referring to.

She doesn't need to absorb magic to regen.

That's not what it says.

She has passive magic absorption for any magic that comes into contact with her body, but she still takes damage from it... However she regens from that damage anyway.

^ That's what the page is referring to.

She doesn't need to absorb magic to regen.
"But she regens from it anyway while absorbing the maryouku" is what is being said, so like the explanation for her regen being in her absortion ability descripition kinda of creates a confusion

yeah Tsukimichi profiles are incomplete

and doesn't explain everything
It does explain everything. Theend just misunderstood the text.

The profiles also aren't incomplete, unless there's someone planning revisions somewhere I don't know about.

"But she regens from it anyway while absorbing the maryouku" is what is being said, so like the explanation for her regen being in her absortion ability descripition kinda of creates a confusion
It says "while absorbing maryoku" which just means she regenerates while absorbing magic and taking damage. Nowhere on the page does it say "Mio regenerates by absorbing Maryoku."

It does explain everything. Theend just misunderstood the text.

The profiles also aren't incomplete, unless there's someone planning revisions somewhere I don't know about.

It says "while absorbing maryoku" which just means she regenerates while absorbing magic and taking damage. Nowhere on the page does it say "Mio regenerates by absorbing Maryoku."
The regeneration and the absorbition should be separated in the profile but i digress

It is separated in powers and abilities.

So it's not the same ability. Even regen being mentioned in the absorption portion of the profile was only put there to refer to her taking damage.

Edit:

I got rid of that little part about regen since it's evident already and was only causing confusion apparently.

When I see one piece character against other characters the more I see how downplayed they are.

so all it takes
is just a statement? 🌚
They have those two statements (Actually more, but I digress) but also backscale from a High end 6-B+ feat, since sofia stated she was approaching Root's power... which also supports the statements. Plus statements are kinda more reliable in book verses.

They have those two statements (Actually more, but I digress) but also backscale from a High end 6-B+ feat, since sofia stated she was approaching Root's power... which also supports the statements. Plus statements are kinda more reliable in book verses.
Yee, like one piece doesn't have multiple statements even from the creator and feats.... But still won't get accepted

when Victor will be here we should tell him to do the next match and to simply make Mio pass to the next match

Back