• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The World Forger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizio33

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Since the physical appearance as been revealed, should we create a profile for him?

Feats:

• Hammered an infinite amount of universes.
  • He created a multiverse to replace the curent one.
  • When he took the form of future Superman, he stopped his punch with his finger.
The World Forger is probably superior to his two brothers and he is the first son of Perpetua.

Powers & Abilities:

• Telepathy (Has breached the psychic defences of J'onn J'onzz and has penetrated in the psychic boardroom)
  • Teleportation (Has teleported the Justice League in a prison for villains)
  • Resurrection (Has reformed himself in the sixth dimension after the invasion of the dark multiverse)
  • Precognition (He is tasked to watch over the creation that would exist in the future)
For his tier: well, he is comparable if not superior to The Monitor and the Anti-Monitor who are superior to Mister Mxyzptlk in this storyline and they are amoung the four known beings able to enter the sixth dimension. Mr Mxy was able to create a door to this dimension because of the destruction of the Source Wall and he was using his full power to do so. So, the World Forger should at least be High 2-A or Low 1-C.

I think that this seems fine but we need input from more staff members who know about DC Comics.

Ask these to comment here:

Matthew Schroeder, Sandman31, Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot, Ryukama, Reppuzan, Sera EX, Kepekley23.

I think the High 2-A or Low 1-C needs more evidence to prove that they are stonger Mr. Mxy or the 6th dimension is not just a alternative universe.

Precognition's justification does not right or enough to me.

I think every else is fine. Having scans will help though.

The Sixth Dimension is the control room of the multiverse not a alternative universe. The Justice League are currently in the multiverse created by the World Forger to replace the curent one but this multiverse is in the sixth dimension.

The Sixth Dimension is a Higher-Dimension, but it is also a containment for what appears to be, can house a possible version of the Lower Multiverse that could overwrite the existence of the real Lower Multiverse should it descend. DC handles dimensions its own way now.

Wasn't 6-D rejected before I remembered it was mentioned in another CRT at least a month earlier and I still see none of these stats change for the mentioned monitors? I guess it was

I think it was discussed to add a extra key for the mentioned monitors.

I don't think his profile should call him superior to his brothers unless that's actually shown in a future issue. Just being the first son isn't enough. It's currently more accurate to say he's comparable to them.

@PrinceOfTheMorning i agree @PrinceOfTheMorning i agree @PrinceOfTheMorning i agree. I thought the forger was more powerful than his brothers because the World Forger can create a multiverse to replace the existing one and give idea form.

Barbatos killed him and he reformed himself after the dark multiverse invasion in the sixth dimension.

Well, the new abilities seem fine, but we don't know what is truly meant with the 6th dimension yet, so scaling character power levels seems too unreliable at the moment.

Yeah, the World Forger has fastly recovered of his damages from superman's punch which generated a shockwave strong enough to destroy a multiverse with countless universes. Plus, superman's coming was felt in every planes of existence.

Yeah and although that hurt the World Forger, it didn't knock him out. Any attack like that would have completely obliterated 90% of Superman's Opponents. He was fused by an uncountable amount of Stars from the 6th Dimension. Higher then the reality beyond the main DC Multiverse and higher beyond the realm beyond that. An attack that I'm sure would have crippled an OP Darkseid no doubt.

No, Rebirth Superman destroyed the small multiverse.

He is 2-C for destroying 52 universes in a single strike.

Of course, this technically means that he murdered trillions of sentient beings, but the writer handwaved over that fact.

I sort of agree with Hadou here in the sense if it had it's own Sphere of Gods and Hypertime it should be far more than 2C... But I'm not the judge of that. Not only that but the felt across every dimensions and after the amp being stated to be "beyond imagination" (something only stated about the Six Dimension in previous related comics about the cosmology) should be noted... But if this is solely about World Forger I agree he should have a profile.

Yes, the World Forger should have a profile but first, we need to know if the Sixth Dimension is really a 6-D realm or even higher dimensional place. Here is what we know about the 6th dimension:

• Exist at the top of everything including the Grant Morrison cosmology map except the Overvoid of course.
  • A realm of the impossible.
  • Exist beyond imagination and logically beyond time too.
  • The highest plane of existence.
  • The final realm.
  • The multiverse's control room.
  • Perpetua hold creation in her hand in the Sixth Dimension.
  • The multiverse was created and set in motion in the Sixth Dimension.

The World Forger's feats are:

• Created countless universes based on the fears and hopes of all living beings.
  • Created his own multiverse of justice to replace the curent multiverse.
  • Hold a punch from a slightly weakened Superman with his finger.
  • Fastly recovered from a punch from sun-dipped Superman which generated a shockwave strong enough to destroy the forger's multiverse.
  • Breached the psychic defences of J'onn J'onzz and has penetrated in the psychic boardroom.
  • Hold a weak or new born? Barbatos in his hand.
Plus, the World Forger is apparently superior to Mister Mxyzptlk.

Well, I suppose that he can be "At least High 5-A" or Low 1-C until we know more, but I would prefer input from Matthew Schroeder, PrinceOfTheMorning, and Sandman31 first.

@Antvasima if Matthew Schroeder consider the Dark Multiverse as a 1-B or High 1-B place, shouldn't the Sixth Dimension be 1-B or High 1-B too? As the 6th dimension transcend it.

It would be too much of an outlier for the Monitor brothers, as they are repeatedly overcome by regular superheroes.

If anything, we might have to downgrade Mandrakk, the Thought Robot, and the Dark Multiverse.

@Antvasima Yeah i heard numerous times that the Monitor Sphere is not even a 1-B or a High 1-B place but a 4-D or a 11-D place... I also heard numerous times that Mandrakk and the Thought Robot are really overrated and many people misunderstood the description of the Monitors Sphere.

I thought we agreed to wait until the Year of the Villain storyline is finished to sort everything out? Why the sudden rush?

Here are my initial thoughts though: when everything is said and done, the brothers should have multiple keys. One key for their Sixth Dimension "true" forms, and one key for their in-Multiverse forms.

• The Anti-Monitor needs a significantly larger CRT than just for this, but regarding the Sixth Dimension stuff, here goes: Within the multiverse, the Anti-Monitor has even been shown to be subject to alternate timelines as seen in the 90s Flash, and shouldn't be High 2-A since his max power didn't even affect the entire contents of the Orrery. His keys will probably go like this: Original | Pre-Crisis | Post-Crisis | Post-Flashpoint
  • The Monitor will also have the following keys: Original | Pre-Crisis | Post-Flashpoint. The Monitor race as depicted by Grant Morrison should have its own profile.
  • The World Forger will also have separate keys: Original | Within the Multiverse (Name subject to change). This is why I still think we should just be patient, as his within-multiverse self will be on display in the coming storyline.
Honestly I think the Dark Multiverse is a 2-A realm rather than a 1-B realm. And Mandrakk/Thought Robot are far more powerful than the in-multiverse forms of the brothers.

And as for the Sixth Dimension stuff, I think looking at this holistically is the best solution. It's clear that since the entire Fourth Dimension is time and the Fifth Dimension is Imagination, the Third Dimension encompasses all of Space. Thing is, many storylines have multiple spatial dimensions. DC's cosmology does not fit perfectly into the dimensional tiering used by this site, but it is obvious that the Sixth Dimension does not literally mean "six spatial dimensions". It's a completely different dimensional axis that transcends the Multiverse, and should just be rated as a 1-B realm. Or a 1-C realm, if it's deemed preferable to use Grant Morrison's own words on the subject.

I think that POTM makes sense, and would also prefer to wait for at least 6 months with this, but other members keep stressing me about it. I would appreciate if they would stop pushing for immediate upgrades.

@PrinceOfTheMorning you are right, we should wait until the years of the villain storyline is finished or almost. I think it's better if we close this thread for now.

But i still think a revision for the Monitors Sphere is needed to determine the real tier Mandrakk and thought robot. But this will be for another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back