• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yapping?

You did not counter any of this which Daniel has no answer, You are voting Daniel because of bias because of this comment
I don't have to since it's just your perspective of the fight. We were already debating about the fight before you typed all that, which I just ignored as we were literally debating it. If I did reply, we would just have the debate two times.
No one in Lookism reaches Koji level of ANPR and again, Attack reflection won't work because he uses a knife, He will get stabbed
I remember telling you how Daniel has fought aganist more skilled weapon users and disarmed them.

It's a technique Koji has never seen before, therefore it should be some divine technique for him.
Ain't no way you actually think spinning around is a divine technique lol

How is he even reflecting his attack when Koji has a knife? You keep dodging this fact
It's legit not. Both Chuck's and Koji's Anpr pretty much operate similarly (with Koji's Anpr being more complex according to his profile). Daniel's Attack Reflection is straight up an attack Koji has never seen before. Assuming he can predict it without prior knowledge is wank.
Comparing Koji's ANPR with Chuck is wild

Lookism characters are just "I can read your moves" nothing else

Koji on the other hand can dodge point blank attacks, Sneak attacks from blind spots, Predict trajectories, Predict intentions, Predict moves coming from 6 fighters at the same time and more

More over there is also a massive scaling chain which lookism does not have

Albert < Suzune < Manabu << (Stomps) Ichika << (Stomps) Takuya <= Yuki = Shiro < Tsukishiro <<< (Obliterates) Ayanokouji in ANPR

Saying Chuck's ANPR is the same Koji when you can read their profile proves how biased you are against Koji

Didn't know this was 1 sentence long?
I was talking about the vote. You've counted the votes of users who have not debated anything, or said anything in the thread other than a mere "Ayanokouji FRA" but have not counted votes of users who gave reasoning and debated.
"Voting Daniel" is not reasoning
Neither is "Voting Koji" but you somehow counted that (rightfully got called out for it too).
You didn't
Too bad you don't think that 🙏

I don't have to since it's just your perspective of the fight. We were already debating about the fight before you typed all that, which I just ignored as we were literally debating it. If I did reply, we would just have the debate two times.
It's not my perspective, I'm telling you Koji's skill feats and experience

Where exactly is it stated that Daniel can fight blind folded? Where is it stated that Daniel can fight with 1 hand with limited space to dodge? Where is it stated that his ANPR is broken as Koji? Where is it stated that Daniel has well over 15k fights under his belt? Where is it stated that he learned how to fight against martial artist masters as a 4 year old? Where is it stated that he can fight people stronger than him based on pure skill? Where is it stated that he can adapt on the same level as Koji?
I remember telling you how Daniel has fought aganist more skilled weapon users and disarmed them.
And yet you still have not given me proof on how he can bypass Koji's ANPR? Nor how he will not get outskilled by Koji?

It's a technique Koji has never seen before, therefore it should be some divine technique for him.
As I said:
I bet all the fights in the White Room were serious and he had never seen anyone as dumb as stabbing themselves with a knife, he still predicted that, attack redirection is nothing in front of it. And I don't know how he will use force from a literal knife as well.
He doesn't need to have seen any attacks before.

He has pretty much predicted violent feints (which are self-redirected attacks itself).
It's legit not. Both Chuck's and Koji's Anpr pretty much operate similarly (with Koji's Anpr being more complex according to his profile). Daniel's Attack Reflection is straight up an attack Koji has never seen before. Assuming he can predict it without prior knowledge is wank.
Chuck doesn't even have an intuition-based AnPr, neither does he have analyzing of upper limits to back it up. Comparing Chuck to Ayanokouji is legit very bad, I remember you once compared Ayanokouji to Izana (who has a single statement for his AnPr and no working explained) and even called him inferior. I am very skeptical about your knowledge of Ayanokouji's ability ngl.

Well, this would be "Argument from Incredulity" ,sadly.
Agreed, Saying Koji can't dodge something he has never seen when all he has to do is to look at the person to know what he wants to do is wild

You better stop using your incredulity to dismiss feats Koji has
I'm not, you're just not reading my replies.
You are

"He fought people who fight with weapons" Cool, Now show me where he used this "reflection" you hype so much
Damn, what a strawman.
You are actively downplaying Koji's ANPR to match Lookism

This is pretty obvious when if you look at Koji's profile you would know how much better his ANPR feats are

Well, I guess i can just say Koji can attack his throat, No one has ever attempted to attack him there

So he won't know what to expect either

Also another thing, UI Daniel reduces it's own stats to match the opponent

It's not my perspective, I'm telling you Koji's skill feats and experience

Where exactly is it stated that Daniel can fight blind folded? Where is it stated that Daniel can fight with 1 hand with limited space to dodge? Where is it stated that his ANPR is broken as Koji? Where is it stated that Daniel has well over 15k fights under his belt? Where is it stated that he learned how to fight against martial artist masters as a 4 year old? Where is it stated that he can fight people stronger than him based on pure skill? Where is it stated that he can adapt on the same level as Koji?
And yet you still have not given me proof on how he can bypass Koji's ANPR? Nor how he will not get outskilled by Koji?
Yeah we're just going in circles atp 🤦‍♂️
He doesn't need to have seen any attacks before.
Would be NLF to assume he can predict the attack then.
I remember you once compared Ayanokouji to Izana (who has a single statement for his AnPr and no working explained) and even called him inferior. I am very skeptical about your knowledge of Ayanokouji's ability ngl.
Yk this is like the 4th time you have brought this up for debates that are not relevant to TR right? Why would my opinion on that make my argument here invalid. That's a funny way of thinking.

you can actually predict movements based on initial movements, by understanding them you can predict the complete movement and dodge and/or counter it when it still needs to reach max speed, people like Suzune already are able to do it and Ayanokouji do it even better; you don't need to have prior knowledge on the movement to do so.

Yeah we're just going in circles atp 🤦‍♂️
Denying to show proof of how skilled Daniel is?

So all your argument for Daniel being more skilled than Koji is just Copy GG? Really cool
Koji has eyes you know? All Daniel is doing is spinning, How do you even see this as a supernatural ability impossible to copy??

Yk this is like the 4th time you have brought this up for debates that are not relevant to TR right? Why would my opinion on that make my argument here invalid. That's a funny way of thinking.
Because you are comparing someone who "Just reads moves" without more elaboration

To someone who can predict based on intuition, Body movement, Can predict sneak attacks from blind spots, Point blank attacks, Projectile trajetories, Predict feints, Predict an attack which cannot be predicted by posture alone, Predict intentions, Analyze timings, Patterns, Outpredict someone who can read 99% of your mind

And also has a massive scaling chain in ANPR which you actively ignore

Define NLF. NLF is assuming that a said character can do something because they did something similar to that in a lower degree with an endless degree in complexity of their ability. And that doesn't include this, because Ayanokouji has done things way out of what Daniel's attack redirection is. AnPr in COTE is literally compared to reading mind of someone, this isn't debatable.
I didn't pull that up for trying to start a TR debate (I love my life, starting a TR debate is ending life.). I just mentioned that to give my conclusions about why I thought that you were undermining Ayanokouji's ability. This is deviation from the main debate and the topic.

Agreed, Saying Koji can't dodge something he has never seen when all he has to do is to look at the person to know what he wants to do is wild
Damn, too bad he has never predicted an attack like Daniel's.
"He fought people who fight with weapons"
This was not what I said but sure.
Cool, Now show me where he used this "reflection" you hype so much
He would disarm Koji then use Attack Reflection. I've said this before.
You are actively downplaying Koji's ANPR to match Lookism
Damn, what a strawman x2
Well, I guess i can just say Koji can attack his throat, No one has ever attempted to attack him there

He was attacked by Johan who copied his Systema which was seen attacking the throat ig.

Given how that long as text was in sight i would normally assume you saw it voted based on that, Well if that isn't the case then i will just remove it then mb
Given how that long ass text was in plain sight i would normally assume you saw it voted based on that, Well if that isn't the case then i will just remove it then mb
Bruh, you immediately counted and included my votes for koji without me giving any reasonings or fra, i was just testing you you know?and it turns out you are really biased, I change vote for Daniel due to every @Dinozxd reasonings,the arguments seems valid enough for me, if you won't count my vote, that'll just shows your true color.

Bruh, you immediately counted and included my votes without me giving any reasonings or fra, i was just testing you you know?and it turns out you are really biased, I change vote for Daniel due to every @Dinozxd reasonings,the arguments seems valid enough for me, if you won't count my vote, that'll just shows your true color.
Bro is the MVP of the debate for making it invalid.

Damn, too bad he has never predicted an attack like Daniel's.
Too bad he won't be hitting Koji with a easily predictable ability
This was not what I said but sure.

He would disarm Koji then use Attack Reflection. I've said this before.
This takes us back to my question: How?

Koji is an evasive fighter + Has ANPR that Daniel has no answer to, You keep saying disarm this disarm that, How will he even touch Koji to begin with?

Bruh, you immediately counted and included my votes without me giving any reasonings or fra, i was just testing you you know?and it turns out you are really biased, I change vote for Daniel due to every @Dinozxd reasonings,the arguments seems valid enough for me, if you won't count my vote, that'll just shows your true color.
So you are saying him actively downplaying Koji and Wanking Daniel is a good reasoning to vote for Daniel?

Cool to know how biased you are against Koji

So you are saying him actively downplaying Koji and Wanking Daniel is a good reasoning to vote for Daniel?
Alright, hold it down now lol. The matchup is invalid now, and though I would accept that the recent arguments and the a few arguments in the initial pages against Ayanokouji used unconcerned NLF usage and misconceptions about the series in general, and it might get frustrating, it is just a debate over fictional characters at the end of the day, which isn't worth your mental health.

I will say this again because Dino is also actively trying to ignore this;
Dinozxd exposed 🗣
UI Daniel will reduce it's own stats to match Ayanokouji
I have never ignored, nor made a comment on this so idk what you're talking about lmao. I literally argued aganist UI Daniel massively upscaling from his opponents in another thread.
UI Daniel in all of his matches never did he ever start with attack reflection
Never said he did.
Nor did he ever reflected an attack from a weapon like Dino is claiming
Never said he did x2

This takes us back to my question: How?

Koji is an evasive fighter + Has ANPR that Daniel has no answer to, You keep saying disarm this disarm that, How will he even touch Koji to begin with?
You can't both defend and attack at the same time, so gotta go with one.

If Ayanokouji stays on the offense he would have to risk not using his Anpr efficently enough which would backfire as UI Daniel has disarmed characters more skilled than Koji in terms of fighting with weapons. If he stays on the defense, then he would be able to ultilize his Anpr more but sacrifice his offensive advantage (with his knife) which doesn't make sense, like who would stay on the defense when you have the offensive advantage?

Once Koji gets disarmed Daniel would just use Attack Reflection to daze him and finish him off with his Dura Neg Systema strikes.

At least this is how I visualize the fight would go like. With that said, this will be my last comment about the matchup. I'll maybe come back to make fun of people who choose to vote Koji idk.

If Ayanokouji stays on the offense he would have to risk not using his Anpr efficently enough which would backfire as UI Daniel has disarmed characters more skilled than Koji in terms of fighting with weapons.
Koji has fought both character's just as skilled as him and he was humiliating them without being touched once

Knives are not swords, Daniel disarmed Goo by snapping it in half because it was a staff or smth, Knives are not that long

Daniel is also not disarming Koji because he cannot touch Koji given how you still did not give counter arguments for Koji's ANPR and scaling chain
If he stays on the defense, then he would be able to ultilize his Anpr more but sacrifice his offensive advantage (with his knife) which doesn't make sense
Where is it stated that he can't use his ANPR effectively when he can legit multi task against multiple opponents?
, like who would stay on the defense when you have the offensive advantage?
Mabye you but Koji is smarter, Has higher BIQ and knows how to strategize
Once Koji gets disarmed Daniel would just use Attack Reflection to daze him and finish him off with his Dura Neg Systema strikes.
I would also like to mention on how Daniel has performed this on characters with no ANPR such as Terry Kwon

Which this does not make it any better in your favor as Koji can predict stuff
At least this is how I visualize the fight would go like. With that said, this will be my last comment about the matchup. I'll maybe come back to make fun of people who choose to vote Koji idk.
Let's see;

You refused to show proof on why Daniel is more skilled than Koji, You just said he is more because he can copy stuff which does not hold a candle to Koji skills

You are comparing Chuck and Koji ANPR as if they have the same potency which they don't ("Chuck has the same ANPR as Koji because i said so") and you also ignored the scaling chain behind COTE's ANPR

You still have not given arguments on why Daniel is able to bypass Koji's ANPR

Ayanokouji is also capable of feinting attacks with high precision which Daniel has not experienced it iirc

I would also like to mention that he wouldn't "Daze" Ayanokouji, He has suffered so much in the WR to the point pain is not worth thinking about it and didn't even flinch by having his palm pierced

You gotta get defensive to counterpunch. Not offensive.
Koji has fought both character's just as skilled as him and he was humiliating them without being touched once
Who in the cote verse is more skilled exactly? White Roomers? They're cool and all but nah.

You know Anpr isn't the only skill when it comes to fighting right? UI Daniel has instant Power Mimicry that makes him not just copy techniques, but master them. Reactive Evolution which makes his perfect body develop new abilities in response to his opponents.
Knives are not swords, Daniel disarmed Goo by snapping it in half because it was a staff or smth, Knives are not that long
Yes they are even smaller weapons that are harder to hit than swords. Also, UI Daniel also fought aganist Goo with a sword and broke his arm. Goo is much more skilled than Koji in weapon mastery. I think you know where I'm going with this.
Daniel is also not disarming Koji because he cannot touch Koji given how you still did not give counter arguments for Koji's ANPR and scaling chain
UI Daniel can get new abilities to help him adapt to Koji's weapons and his Anpr.

You also gotta realize that Daniel didn't get harmed by Goo once in their fight, who's again, far more skilled than Koji in weapon mastery.
Where is it stated that he can't use his ANPR effectively when he can legit multi task against multiple opponents?
How does that scan even prove that Ayanokouji can use his anpr effectively while in the offense. It just refers to Ayano's brain working more but still not being mentally distrubed.
Mabye you but Koji is smarter, Has higher BIQ and knows how to strategize
Would be dumb for him to not fight offensively with a weapon aganist an opponent without one.
I would also like to mention on how Daniel has performed this on characters with no ANPR such as Terry Kwon

Which this does not make it any better in your favor as Koji can predict stuff
This means it would one hundred percent get countered by anpr just cuz Daniel has used his Attack Reflection aganist an opponent without one which isn't the case.

That's like me saying "UI Daniel only lost fights cuz he regained his consciousness back. Koji can't do that so he can't win" when killing Daniel would also do the trick lol.
You refused to show proof on why Daniel is more skilled than Koji, You just said he is more because he can copy stuff which does not hold a candle to Koji skills
I said Daniel was a better adapter and a better mimic, which you never showed proof to counter.
You are comparing Chuck and Koji ANPR as if they have the same potency which they don't ("Chuck has the same ANPR as Koji because i said so")
Nice strawman x3 (going for a world time record ig)
and you also ignored the scaling chain behind COTE's ANPR
Why would I even try to debunk that? w
We're in a vs thread, not a CRT...
You still have not given arguments on why Daniel is able to bypass Koji's ANPR
🤦‍♂️
Ayanokouji is also capable of feinting attacks with high precision which Daniel has not experienced it iirc
Feinting attacks ⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️🤯 🤯🤯

Chill out dude. Feints are used irl by average fighters. It's not a high level technique or something. If you still wanna see scans of Daniel ultilizing feints just look at his fight aganist Chuck (btw, before you start with the "Erm actually, Ayano's Anpr>>>>Chuck's anpr" I'm not comparing them, just showing that Daniel has knowledge on feints even without his UI form)
I would also like to mention that he wouldn't "Daze" Ayanokouji, He has suffered so much in the WR to the point pain is not worth thinking about it and didn't even flinch by having his palm pierced
Eh, dazing doesn't need to be pain related. He pretty much gets hit by something that scales relatively to his durability. It would at least win Daniel time to prep his Systema and use it.

You gotta get defensive to counterpunch. Not offensive.
you legit dodge and hit in the same action... anyway no, the main purpose of a counterpunch is offensive as the main goal is using the opponent's openings in order to land hits.

I can't figure out what you mean with you can't play both offensive and defensive in a fight unless for offensive you mean just dash and randomly attack 24/7.

you legit dodge and hit in the same action... anyway no, the main purpose of a counterpunch is offensive as the main goal is using the opponent's openings in order to land hits.
well that's not really the offense I meant then. Like, in order for your opponent to leave oppenings they would need to attack which would mean that you would have to be on the defensive side. That's pretty much how counters work.

well that's not really the offense I meant then. Like, in order for your opponent to leave oppenings they would need to attack which would mean that you would have to be on the defensive side. That's pretty much how counters work.
you can even bait the opponent into creating openings, you don't necessary play defensive to do so

Who in the cote verse is more skilled exactly? White Roomers? They're cool and all but nah.
I'm questioning if you have readed the LN or not, If you did you would know Koji legit stated Tsukishiro was just as skilled as him

Heck it's even on his profile, You are not even trying at this point to hide your bias
You know Anpr isn't the only skill when it comes to fighting right? UI Daniel has instant Power Mimicry that makes him not just copy techniques, but master them.
Irrelevant? He can copy all he wants but still won't by pass Koji ANPR
Reactive Evolution which makes his perfect body develop new abilities in response to his opponents.
Funny how Koji would also adapt in the process and again, Daniel wouldn't bypass ANPR
Yes they are even smaller weapons that are harder to hit than swords. Also, UI Daniel also fought aganist Goo with a sword and broke his arm. Goo is much more skilled than Koji in weapon mastery. I think you know where I'm going with this.
Koji H2H skills won't decrease just because he has a weapon lol
UI Daniel can get new abilities to help him adapt to Koji's weapons and his Anpr.
NLF assuming he can instantly adapt to ANPR and the scaling chain when lookism characters are suzune victim in ANPR
You also gotta realize that Daniel didn't get harmed by Goo once in their fight, who's again, far more skilled than Koji in weapon mastery.
And you gotta realize that Koji fought people as skilled as him and he was humiliating them

Also his H2H skills won't decrease just because he has a weapon
How does that scan even prove that Ayanokouji can use his anpr effectively while in the offense. It just refers to Ayano's brain working more but still not being mentally distrubed.
Show me proof that Ayanokouji himself specifically states that his ANPR potency lowers when fighting offensively and defensively, Oh wait, You can't because he never said it, Don't assume stuff
Would be dumb for him to not fight offensively with a weapon aganist an opponent without one.
In case you did not read Koji's profile, It specifically states that he is an analytical fighter and strategical

I don't know about you but Koji does not make rash decisions and literally thinks of all possibilities when doing something which includes fighting btw
This means it would one hundred percent get countered by anpr just cuz Daniel has used his Attack Reflection aganist an opponent without one which isn't the case.
Daniel never did it on someone with ANPR

You are assuming it works on ppl with ANPR when he never used it against one, Argument from incredulity or smth
That's like me saying "UI Daniel only lost fights cuz he regained his consciousness back. Koji can't do that so he can't win" when killing Daniel would also do the trick lol.
?
I said Daniel was a better adapter and a better mimic, which you never showed proof to counter.
Never? I don't know if you have eyes or not but like

Copy won't make you reach Koji's skill level in a instant

Adaptation won't either

Koji has better BIQ, PP Knowledge, Strategies, E.G combat intelligence, Daniel cannot copy any of these nor adapt

Daniel will not cover the giant skill gap in a instant, That is NLF
Nice strawman x3 (going for a world time record ig)
"Daniel can adapt to Koji's ANPR" - Nice NLF
Why would I even try to debunk that? w
We're in a vs thread, not a CRT...
Chuck (Can read moves) < Suzune (Can read moves by face, Shoulder and legs) < Manabu (Can predict sneak attacks even while blinded) << Ichika (Can read patterns, Timing, Outpredicted Suzune casually, Predicts trajetories of objects) << Takuya (Stomps Ichika as he is better than her in everything) =< Yuki (Better training than Takuya) = Shiro (Had the same training as Yuki) << Tsukishiro (Can read 99% of the opponents mind) <<< Ayanokouji (Can do everything i said previously)

See where this is going? You are saying Daniel can cover this much scaling chain with copy which is NLF
Putting a emoji won't make your Daniel bypass Koji ANPR without proof
Feinting attacks ⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️🤯 🤯🤯

Chill out dude. Feints are used irl by average fighters. It's not a high level technique or something.
I could legit say the same thing as a spinning kick yet here we are
If you still wanna see scans of Daniel ultilizing feints just look at his fight aganist Chuck (btw, before you start with the "Erm actually, Ayano's Anpr>>>>Chuck's anpr" I'm not comparing them, just showing that Daniel has knowledge on feints even without his UI form)
Funny how Albert predicted Koji to attack his solar plexus only to get attack in the throat because Koji already knew how Albert would react
Eh, dazing doesn't need to be pain related. He pretty much gets hit by something that scales relatively to his durability. It would at least win Daniel time to prep his Systema and use it.
Koji would dodge

Bro doesn't know.
image.png

atleast 16

Ayanokoji (Current) vs Daniel Park (UI)

Rules:

• Speed is equalised.
  • Starting Distance: 5 meters
  • No one has prior knowledge and no one have prep time
  • All of them are in-character
  • Koji has his Knife
  • Ayanokoji AP: 49,3 KJ
  • Daniel Park AP: One shots
Umbra on X: Ayanokoji Kiyotaka #イラスト #fanart #ayanokoji #よう実 #you_zitsu /  X, kiyotaka ayanokōji fanart - thirstymag.com
Ayanokoji's advantages:
  • Outskills to oblivion
  • More experienced
  • More versatile
  • Genius intelligence
  • Fear inducement
  • Adaptability
  • Higher Stamina
  • Has a knife
  • Higher BIQ
  • Analytical prediction
The Puppeter - Idc.violet, XxZetsuxX, Zefra3011, Fezzih_007, ODMvZfr, Doggo, RoggerReggor, SatellaTheWoE
Don't drop This Manhwa in The Start | by Corner of Weebs | Medium't drop This Manhwa in The Start | by Corner of Weebs | Medium
Daniel's advantages:
  • One shots
  • Higher LS
  • More techniques
  • More haxed
Ultra Instinct - Kachon123, Dinozxd, Robo432343, IdkSophie, Vapidhoe

Incon - Greatsage13th
I agree with dino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back