• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He said the exact same thing as you said before. Mike Tyson would be overwhelmed by 5 normal humans even if he can oneshot them.

Gun can fight 500 without getting tired. That's a Superhuman feat. Energy Exertion can't always be quantified by time.
As a former boxing enthusiast, I would step in to save my goat.

Give Mike Tyson Street level+ AP and subsonic speed and watch him prove you wrong. Mike Tyson cannot even blitz a normal human while a subsonic human would do that (talking with respect to perception of course). At most, Mike can be twice as faster than a normal person, while Gun was around 10s of times faster. While Mike can one-shot people, his speed is a big problem, this is just like Ayanokouji vs Tsukishiro and Shiba, Mike's loss would depend upon how coordinated the movements of 5 people are. Mike can just go berserk and swing his arms around him and even a strike which he would do mistakenly would be fatal.

If I were to describe what Gun did, then it would be a healthy and fit person going against 500 old people who can walk (but are very slow) and can be one-shot easily even with minimal energy punches, I am pretty sure taking down 500 elders in that condition wouldn't be that big of a problem. There's a massive difference between the people he is fighting and him.

That seems like complete bull. Fighting capabilities is obviously not referring to raw power, but instead to skill and, well, fighting capability. It even specifically mentions one's state of mind as independent of their physical abilities. No idea how this let's Ayanakouji harm Daniel.

Even if it did actually vary his strength, 1. Daniel would have to have a varies rating on the profile 2. We only take Varies ratings based on the feats, so Daniel can only lower himself as low as he's shown, and if he's only ever shown to fight 9-A characters while in U.I, the lowest he could bring himself down to is a downscaled version of 9-A.

That seems like complete bull. Fighting capabilities is obviously not referring to raw power, but instead to skill and, well, fighting capability. It even specifically mentions one's state of mind as independent of their physical abilities. No idea how this let's Ayanakouji harm Daniel.

Even if it did actually vary his strength, 1. Daniel would have to have a varies rating on the profile
He does
2. We only take Varies ratings based on the feats, so Daniel can only lower himself as low as he's shown, and if he's only ever shown to fight 9-A characters while in U.I
It goes as the lowest feat the verse has showned which is Vascos concrete punch which is 9-C+ or smth
, the lowest he could bring himself down to is a downscaled version of 9-A.
He fought 9-B characters lol still, What i said above

No, he does not.
It goes as the lowest feat the verse has showned which is Vascos concrete punch which is 9-C+ or smth
Not how that works. He'd have to have fought that version of Vasco.
He fought 9-B characters lol still, What i said above
And based on what I'm seeing from @Kachon123 he one-shot all of them. Can you show me scans of him physically struggling against a 9-B character while in U.I.

Yes he does
Not how that works. He'd have to have fought that version of Vasco.
It works like this actually, If the lowest the verse goes is 9-C+ then UI Daniel given his weakness, He would've be able to lower himself to that level
And based on what I'm seeing from @Kachon123 he one-shot all of them. Can you show me scans of him physically struggling against a 9-B character while in U.I.
He didn't one shot shit

He was skill stomping everyone, He didn't one shot anyone

Johan vs Daniel = No oneshot in sight

Daniel vs Samuel, Jerry and Jake = No oneshot in sight

Daniel vs Goo = No one shot in sight

Daniel vs Gun = No one shot in sight

Daniel vs Daniel = No one shot in sight

It works like this actually, If the lowest the verse goes is 9-C+ then UI Daniel given his weakness, He would've be able to lower himself to that level
That's an assumption. We don't give out flimsy Varies ratings like that; if Daniel hasn't shown to lower himself that low then we wouldn't assume he's able to.

Not to mention, the Varies likely doesn't even apply to strength, so...?
He was literally beating this guy's ass? He took an unguarded kick to the abdomen with no damage and came out of an exchange of blows, also with no damage.
Dude, he literally tanks a direct punch to his skull without even moving. The double attack at 0:33 didn't even phase him. He is literally standing triumphantly after that attack, with no visible bruising, not even sweat. He then proceeds to effortlessly break out of a hold and slam both attackers into the ground.

These guys are obviously not as strong as Daniel, stats wise. Be completely real.
He is beating this guy's ass and easily catches a BLADED ATTACK. Why do you keep showing me Daniel being stronger than people to prove he isn't stronger.
Send me the chapter this fight happens as the animation is so bad I can't tell whats happening. What version of Gun is this anyways, because if it's the 9-A version then this doesn't really matter?
So... Daniel is fighting himself? If this is the case, why would he be able to one-shot HIMSELF. Both Perfect and True Body Daniel have the same rating with UI.

I have to agree Goo, Gun and True body Daniel are horrible examples as they are all God tiers in Lookism.

Don't remember Johan's level withing the scaling chain of the verse but he also scales above Vasco (9A feat) but he should still be way weaker than people cited above, having Daniel not taking him down in few hits means he reduces his stats even if not to the point he was = to him, but he Indeed reduced them by some degree. Also if iirc the context of the fight Daniel was winning because Johan only copies the techniques while Daniel copies and masters so by context is more a skill stomp.

The other fight is Daniel vs 3 people and we don't really know how UI works against multiple people.

That's an assumption. We don't give out flimsy Varies ratings like that; if Daniel hasn't shown to lower himself that low then we wouldn't assume he's able to.
What you are doing is the assumption

Gun quite literally says if someone is weaker than Daniel in UI then he would be "Equally as weak", This is quite literally in english and it's easy to understand wtf

If the lowest the verse goes is 9-C+ then by default he can go that tier
Not to mention, the Varies likely doesn't even apply to strength, so...?
It does, And it's on his profile
He was literally beating this guy's ass?
Ever heard of the word "Skill stomp"? That's the word you are looking for

If you outskill someone to oblivion then what you saw in that video is the result of it

UI Daniel has more experience + more skilled + more techniques + more versatility

Ofc he would curb stomp him on skill
He took an unguarded kick to the abdomen with no damage and came out of an exchange of blows, also with no damage.
His durability doesn't get affected by the UI weakness wtf
Dude, he literally tanks a direct punch to his skull without even moving.
Viral hit (A verse that is connected to lookism) explains this technique

Daniel doesn't let the guy do a full swing to reduce damage, It's quite literally on his profile
The double attack at 0:33 didn't even phase him.
Is this supposed to be impressive? If you are skilled, Than you can take on multiple people at once

Like i said, UI Daniel outskills to oblivion
He is literally standing triumphantly after that attack, with no visible bruising, not even sweat.
Damage reduction :/ (It's on his profile)
He then proceeds to effortlessly break out of a hold and slam both attackers into the ground.
I don't see how he one shots? They still get back up, So i don't know where you want to go with this aside from him outskilling everyone?
These guys are obviously not as strong as Daniel, stats wise. Be completely real.
Skill
He is beating this guy's ass and easily catches a BLADED ATTACK.
For starters, Goo isn't even fighting back, Second, Skill
Why do you keep showing me Daniel being stronger than people to prove he isn't stronger.
Do you not know the difference between skills and AP?
Send me the chapter this fight happens as the animation is so bad I can't tell whats happening. What version of Gun is this anyways, because if it's the 9-A version then this doesn't really matter?
285 i think

So... Daniel is fighting himself? If this is the case, why would he be able to one-shot HIMSELF.
????

Wtf, You do know the bodies have different stats right?? They are not equal in the slighest
Both Perfect and True Body Daniel have the same rating with UI.
Same rating =/ Being comparable

I have to agree Goo, Gun and True body Daniel are horrible examples as they are all God tiers in Lookism.

Don't remember Johan's level withing the scaling chain of the verse but he also scales above Vasco (9A feat) but he should still be way weaker than people cited above, having Daniel not taking him down in few hits means he reduces his stats even if not to the point he was = to him, but he Indeed reduced them by some degree. Also if iirc the context of the fight Daniel was winning because Johan only copies the techniques while Daniel copies and masters so by context is more a skill stomp.

The other fight is Daniel vs 3 people and we don't really know how UI works against multiple people.
Johan wasn't 9-A at the time they fought

Samuel, Jake and Jerry were not 9-A the time either

Johan, Samuel, Jake and Jerry were 9-B (5,76 MJ) at the time they fought UI Daniel for the first time

UI Daniel is 9-A (Upscales massively 160 MJ)

They were supposed to get one shotted/hit killed by this massive AP difference, But they didn't, So like i said, UI Daniel reduces it's stats

So you yourself agree that they have the same rating and aren't 9-B, so why did you send those examples to Azontr when he asked for 9-A struggling against 9-B characters in Lookism?
I said in general not lookism wtf

What he is saying is the equivelant of Goku being comparable to Whis just because they are the same tier

What you are doing is the assumption

Gun quite literally says if someone is weaker than Daniel in UI then he would be "Equally as weak", This is quite literally in english and it's easy to understand wtf

If the lowest the verse goes is 9-C+ then by default he can go that tier
I am not going to debate with you the standard. If you want to add a "9-C+, up to 9-A rating on his profile", you may, but I will contest that.
It does, And it's on his profile
If the profile is wrong then the information on the profile can be contested in the discussion. If you really want me to be thorough, I can just make a CRT to have it removed though. 🤷‍♂️
Ever heard of the word "Skill stomp"? That's the word you are looking for
That's literally not what happened. You're overestimating the prevalence of skill in this when it's never said he outskilled them, he beat their ass with raw stats while also using martial arts in the mix.
His durability doesn't get affected by the UI weakness wtf
He didn't even MOVE from the attack, dude. Be completely for real.
Is this supposed to be impressive? If you are skilled, Than you can take on multiple people at once
You did not read what I said. He tanks their attacks, and then proceeds to easily overpower the guy holding him and slams him and the other attacker to the ground. Did you even look at the scene you're using as evidence?
Damage reduction :/ (It's on his profile)
It's never said that he used that in that specific instance.

I don't see how he one shots? They still get back up, So i don't know where you want to go with this aside from him outskilling everyone?
I said "one-shot" because the scans I were provided showed one-shots. Even if they were not exactly one-shots (either due to wrong scans or insufficient context), he easily overpowered the guy holding him in place. Even if they got up, they don't scale to Daniel.
For starters, Goo isn't even fighting back, Second, Skill
Literally what do you mean he isn't fighting back. He literally cuts the room in half at the end of the video you posted.

Stop over-estimating the prevalence of skill stomps in these fights. If Daniel was outskilling his opponents, it'd be evident. It's not. He's just attacking them and mixing in martial arts moves, which is part skill and mostly raw power.
Do you not know the difference between skills and AP?
Ironic that you, of all people, are asking me this.
???

Wtf, You do know the bodies have different stats right?? They are not equal in the slighest
That's. Literally. What. I. *******. Said. You. *********.

If this is the case, why would he be able to one-shot HIMSELF.

The point of the statement is that of course he would be unable to one-shot the person who is literally himself, so using it as evidence against my claim is redundant.
Viral hit (A verse that is connected to lookism) explains this technique

Daniel doesn't let the guy do a full swing to reduce damage, It's quite literally on his profile
I've seen Viral Hit, and that is evidently NOT what happened, because the attacker did complete a full swing before he hit Daniel.

In Viral Hit, you have to charge into an attack to reduce the damage. Daniel did not do this.

I said in general not lookism wtf
Azontr said verbatim "Can you show me scans of him physically struggling against a 9-B character while in U.I." He asked you for scans of Daniel struggling against 9-B characters while in UI. You responded with him arguably not struggling against 9-A characters. You haven't sent a single 9-B character yet.

I am not going to debate with you the standard. If you want to add a "9-C+, up to 9-A rating on his profile", you may, but I will contest that.
Go for it :/
If the profile is wrong then the information on the profile can be contested in the discussion. If you really want me to be thorough, I can just make a CRT to have it removed though. 🤷‍♂️
The profile isn't wrong, When there are outright scans of that being the case
That's literally not what happened. You're overestimating the prevalence of skill in this when it's never said he outskilled them, he beat their ass with raw stats while also using martial arts in the mix.
You are the one underestimating skills

There is a reason why Johan was purposely copying Daniel to get more experienced and skill with more techniques wtf
He didn't even MOVE from the attack, dude. Be completely for real.

You did not read what I said. He tanks their attacks, and then proceeds to easily overpower the guy holding him and slams him and the other attacker to the ground. Did you even look at the scene you're using as evidence?
Durability doesn't change

9-B (5,76 MJ) won't exactly damage a 9-A (160 MJ)
It's never said that he used that in that specific instance.
Remove the ability
I said "one-shot" because the scans I were provided showed one-shots. Even if they were not exactly one-shots (either due to wrong scans or insufficient context), he easily overpowered the guy holding him in place. Even if they got up, they don't scale to Daniel.

Literally what do you mean he isn't fighting back. He literally cuts the room in half at the end of the video you posted.
I forgot to mention initially, He just keeps talking instead of defending
Stop over-estimating the prevalence of skill stomps in these fights. If Daniel was outskilling his opponents, it'd be evident. It's not. He's just attacking them and mixing in martial arts moves, which is part skill and mostly raw power.
You do know that a 9-B (5,76 MJ) can easily damage a 9-B (5,76 MJ) lol
That's. Literally. What. I. *******. Said. You. *********.
Insulting now?
The point of the statement is that of course he would be unable to one-shot the person who is literally himself, so using it as evidence against my claim is redundant.
True Body Daniel doesn't have UI mastered, So, Like Gun said

He will be equally as strong as the opponent
I've seen Viral Hit, and that is evidently NOT what happened, because the attacker did complete a full swing before he hit Daniel.

In Viral Hit, you have to charge into an attack to reduce the damage. Daniel did not do this.
Then remove the skill of his profile lol

Azontr said verbatim "Can you show me scans of him physically struggling against a 9-B character while in U.I." He asked you for scans of Daniel struggling against 9-B characters while in UI. You responded with him arguably not struggling against 9-A characters. You haven't sent a single 9-B character yet.
UI Daniel did not struggle against any 9-B because he was legit outskilling the shit out of everyone

UI Daniel is from generation 0, He has copied alot of techniques from different opponents, He has more experience + techniques + versatility + skills than everyone in the room they were in

Why would he struggle against people he severely outskills??

There is a reason why Johan was purposely copying Daniel to get more experienced and skill with more techniques wtf
He wasn't doing damage to him either way during the exchange. Can you please prove your claims for once?
Durability doesn't change

9-B (5,76 MJ) won't exactly damage a 9-A (160 MJ)
and then proceeds to easily overpower the guy holding him and slams him and the other attacker to the ground.
I forgot to mention initially, He just keeps talking instead of defending
Okay? Even when he did take the initiative, he couldn't even cut Daniel's hand with a surprise attack.
You do know that a 9-B (5,76 MJ) can easily damage a 9-B (5,76 MJ) lol
How are the fights proof that Daniel scales down to their 9-B, if they even are 9-B, when he's beating their ass? If he actually took damage from them, or if they overpowered him in any instance, then it'd be plausible. They didn't. If you bring up the Varies stuff, I'm ignoring it, because I've already demonstrated why it's wrong.
True Body Daniel doesn't have UI mastered, So, Like Gun said
I and others have already proven that this is wrong.
UI Daniel did not struggle against any 9-B because he was legit outskilling the shit out of everyone
I am not one to argue for others, but this doesn't actually tackle what Kachon said. He said you only sent characters who are 9-A. Why would you say this instead of providing evidence that the people that Daniel are fighting are even 9-B to begin with?

He wasn't doing damage to him either way during the exchange. Can you please prove your claims for once?
???

Johan was getting his attacks blocked and the one he managed to hit Daniel didn't do anything because Daniel is 9-A DURABILITY

UI Daniel however was smacking him
Okay? Even when he did take the initiative, he couldn't even cut Daniel's hand with a surprise attack.
And?
How are the fights proof that Daniel scales down to their 9-B, if they even are 9-B,
Because they are 9-B?
when he's beating their ass? If he actually took damage from them, or if they overpowered him in any instance, then it'd be plausible. They didn't.
If Daniel really was 9-A, Then he would've killed them in one blow

5,76 MJ to 160 MJ is more than 8x difference
If you bring up the Varies stuff, I'm ignoring it, because I've already demonstrated why it's wrong.
I and others have already proven that this is wrong.
Dismissing proof isn't exactly proving wrong but you do you
I am not one to argue for others, but this doesn't actually tackle what Kachon said. He said you only sent characters who are 9-A. Why would you say this instead of providing evidence that the people that Daniel are fighting are even 9-B to begin with?
Johan, Samuel, Jake and Jerry are 9-B when they fought UI Daniel

UI Daniel however was smacking him
Thank you for proving my claim for me, I suppose...? No idea why you would confirm that Daniel was smacking him around, which would in turn prove that Johan isn't as strong as Daniel.
This you btw?
The proof you provided is one (1) scan substantiated by a plethora of other scans which don't support the premise of the original scan. If at a certain point I am unable to convince you using basic logic, I'm within my right to ignore you stonewalling.
Johan, Samuel, Jake and Jerry are 9-B when they fought UI Daniel
Can you prove the versions they were in were the 9-B versions?

Thank you for proving my claim for me, I suppose...? No idea why you would confirm that Daniel was smacking him around, which would in turn prove that Johan isn't as strong as Daniel.
Funny how you still don't get the difference between AP and skill
This you btw?
I don't see how a sneak attack proves anything? He has reaction speed, What do you want me to say??
The proof you provided is one (1) scan substantiated by a plethora of other scans which don't support the premise of the original scan. If at a certain point I am unable to convince you using basic logic, I'm within my right to ignore you stonewalling.
You guys keep using argument from incredulity, I don't get how i am at fault when i blantantly showed you scans that outright proves my point??
Can you prove the versions they were in were the 9-B versions?
They first fought UI Daniel in chapter 343 (iirc?)

The 9-A feat is in chapter 411 where Vasco finished his training with pratak or whatever his name is

Funny how you still don't get the difference between AP and skill
You haven't even proved that he was using skill. The only instance that could plausibly be skill was the head blocking stuff, which I immediately proved was incorrect.
I don't see how a sneak attack proves anything? He has reaction speed, What do you want me to say??
Dawg, if he can't even cut Daniel with a BLADED weapon, something you think somehow ignores durability, how can you say that Goo scales to Daniel?
You guys keep using argument from incredulity, I don't get how i am at fault when i blantantly showed you scans that outright proves my point??
You're free to believe that. Feel like at a point where everyone but you disagrees with you, that maybe you should re-evaluate your point of view. But that's whatever.
They first fought UI Daniel in chapter 343 (iirc?)

The 9-A feat is in chapter 411 where Vasco finished his training with pratak or whatever his name is
There's like 4 different 9-A feats on the verse page. I'm not particularly familiar with Lookism scaling, not the PTJ series that I dabble in, so I might have to leave this particular discussion to Kachon unless I read over 400 chapters of Lookism

You haven't even proved that he was using skill. The only instance that could plausibly be skill was the head blocking stuff, which I immediately proved was incorrect.
So you are just gonna ignore the sheer amount of techniques he used against everyone

Him reflecting a full powered punch from Jerry to himself using the counter spinning kick

The fact he was blocking every Johan hit

Johan himself needing to copy Daniel
Dawg, if he can't even cut Daniel with a BLADED weapon, something you think somehow ignores durability, how can you say that Goo scales to Daniel?
I already talked about this

It was the back of the weapon

So you are just gonna ignore the sheer amount of techniques he used against everyone
I would say nice strawman, but this isn't even a nice strawman, this is a horrible strawman. Just because you use techniques in a fight doesn't mean you fight with 100% techniques. Daniel uses techniques within INSTANCES of his battles, but never is he constantly spamming techniques 100% of the time, completely foregoing all forms of physical power.

You cannot, beyond a shadow of a doubt, prove Daniel is using techniques for every blow he deals. Most of the time, he's just dealing normal blows and mixing techniques into the fray; which is how all Martial Arts work. Are you gonna say Daniel just punching a dude in the face is "a special technique" that ignores stats?

It was the back of the weapon
I have zoomed in on specific parts of the weapon. Do you see the little thing I circled? The thing sticking out at the bottom of the golden bit? It is facing away from the edge of the weapon. When Daniel catches the blade, that part of the weapon is facing away from him.

Goo used the sharp edge. Use your eyes.

LIterally all of the arguments Zetsu just sent have been covered in the response I posted earlier, no bullshit. This is actually getting to the point where I'm just ready to call a mod back, have the arguments evaluated and get this shit closed because there is no point from the opposition I haven't addressed already.

No one has denied Imperfect UI lowering the character to match the weaker character. It's not nearly to the level the opposition claims. Daniel has NEVER, struggled with someone he is clearly stronger than. He is consistently destroying these characters. I genuinely seen Joongoo and Gun brought up as characters UI Daniel didn't one-shot as if they aren't top of the verse. Of course he didn't one shot them, both are arguably just as strong, if not stronger than him. The Daniel vs Johan and Daniel vs Jake, Jerry, and Samuel argument is worse because we literally watch him easily defeat those characters. There was literally no struggle there, so why is this being brought up as prove Daniel lowers himself a lot? Let alone to the supposed level of a 9-C?

Gun has 2 different statements on UI. I'll sum them up.
Statement #1: If a user of imperfect UI fights an opponent with higher fighting capabilities, he will rise to their level to fight them. This also works the other way around meaning his fighting capabilities to fall to their level.
Statement #2: If a user of imperfect UI fights a stronger opponent, they will get stronger. If they fight a weak opponent, they will get weaker.
If you haven't noticed, these 2 statements work in tandem because "stronger" and "weaker" are vague terms. Stronger in terms of what? Bench press? Fighting skill? Overall fighting ability? We don't know. But using the context of the first statement, it's clear the answer is the latter.
Why is this important? Because the opposition's argument is that Daniel wouldn't even touch Koji. Pray tell, why in the hell would a UI Daniel completely unable to touch his opponent be like "This guy is dodging all of my shit. LET ME DROP BY THOUSANDS OF TIMES TO MATCH HIS POWER OUTPUT." This is the most nonsensical shit ever. Daniel would not get weaker. He would get stronger and faster so that he can match and overtake Koji's overall fighting ability. Meaning he's aiming for a level where he can hit Koji. And if he touches him, it's all over.

Even if he did get weaker, as pointed out, this has nothing to do with his durability. How do we know this? Because of the fight that's been posted like 10 times here, Daniel vs Daniel. We know the objective of True Body (TB) Daniel was to get Perfect Body (PB) Daniel to a point where PB Daniel was trying to match his lower end in terms of power. (Notice how when he does this, PB Daniel was still solidly above TB Daniel proving that he does not lower himself to absolutely match you but instead to be solidly above.) Daniel then decks him full power. If PB Daniel lowered himself to a level TB Daniel wanted him to, why didn't TB Daniel one-shot him upon going to full power? Answer? Because PB Daniel's durability didn't change. Just his other stats. Other examples? Jake, Jerry, and Sam aren't able to scratch Daniel despite tagging him and Johan's full barrage leaves Daniel looking unscathed.

I genuinely don't understand how it is possible that this argument is still going.

Considering we won't reach an agreement, You can just call a mod to close this :/

I don't see any point in continuing this

LIterally all of the arguments Zetsu just sent have been covered in the response I posted earlier, no bullshit. This is actually getting to the point where I'm just ready to call a mod back, have the arguments evaluated and get this shit closed because there is no point from the opposition I haven't addressed already.

No one has denied Imperfect UI lowering the character to match the weaker character. It's not nearly to the level the opposition claims. Daniel has NEVER, struggled with someone he is clearly stronger than. He is consistently destroying these characters. I genuinely seen Joongoo and Gun brought up as characters UI Daniel didn't one-shot as if they aren't top of the verse. Of course he didn't one shot them, both are arguably just as strong, if not stronger than him. The Daniel vs Johan and Daniel vs Jake, Jerry, and Samuel argument is worse because we literally watch him easily defeat those characters. There was literally no struggle there, so why is this being brought up as prove Daniel lowers himself a lot? Let alone to the supposed level of a 9-C?

Gun has 2 different statements on UI. I'll sum them up.
Statement #1: If a user of imperfect UI fights an opponent with higher fighting capabilities, he will rise to their level to fight them. This also works the other way around meaning his fighting capabilities to fall to their level.
Statement #2: If a user of imperfect UI fights a stronger opponent, they will get stronger. If they fight a weak opponent, they will get weaker.
If you haven't noticed, these 2 statements work in tandem because "stronger" and "weaker" are vague terms. Stronger in terms of what? Bench press? Fighting skill? Overall fighting ability? We don't know. But using the context of the first statement, it's clear the answer is the latter.
Why is this important? Because the opposition's argument is that Daniel wouldn't even touch Koji. Pray tell, why in the hell would a UI Daniel completely unable to touch his opponent be like "This guy is dodging all of my shit. LET ME DROP BY THOUSANDS OF TIMES TO MATCH HIS POWER OUTPUT." This is the most nonsensical shit ever. Daniel would not get weaker. He would get stronger and faster so that he can match and overtake Koji's overall fighting ability. Meaning he's aiming for a level where he can hit Koji. And if he touches him, it's all over.

Even if he did get weaker, as pointed out, this has nothing to do with his durability. How do we know this? Because of the fight that's been posted like 10 times here, Daniel vs Daniel. We know the objective of True Body (TB) Daniel was to get Perfect Body (PB) Daniel to a point where PB Daniel was trying to match his lower end in terms of power. (Notice how when he does this, PB Daniel was still solidly above TB Daniel proving that he does not lower himself to absolutely match you but instead to be solidly above.) Daniel then decks him full power. If PB Daniel lowered himself to a level TB Daniel wanted him to, why didn't TB Daniel one-shot him upon going to full power? Answer? Because PB Daniel's durability didn't change. Just his other stats. Other examples? Jake, Jerry, and Sam aren't able to scratch Daniel despite tagging him and Johan's full barrage leaves Daniel looking unscathed.

I genuinely don't understand how it is possible that this argument is still going.
5 Michelin star chef's meal:

We're not even talking about skill. Mike Tyson can easily one shot an average human, yet he'd get overwhelmed by fighting 5 people at once and gas out.
About Air pressure, yes, in Lookism it is a thing but not every attack has it and I don't remember Daniel specifically doing an air pressure attack
Non special physical attacks (like the example you literally showed is literally Hudson and his whole gimmick is just punching hard) do create air pressure, which is more than enough to kill Koji in a single hit here. UI Daniel doesn't even need to strike Koji directly.
Mike Tyson cannot even blitz a normal human while a subsonic human would do that (talking with respect to perception of course). At most, Mike can be twice as faster than a normal person, while Gun was around 10s of times faster. While Mike can one-shot people, his speed is a big problem,
500 people can easily surround him and attack him from all sides. Speed doesn't even matter.

We're not even talking about skill. Mike Tyson can easily one shot an average human, yet he'd get overwhelmed by fighting 5 people at once and gas out.
Can you prove he would lose only because he lacks stamina? And not Simply because he lacks in other things like Speed and/or skill?

Finally had enough time to read through the rest of the thread now.

Unfortunately zetsu, what you are saying doesn’t correspond with how we treat vs matches. Even if the “skin is weaker” argument were to be viable, you would need to establish that as a site standard given that 99.99% of matches don’t work that way.

What @azontr + @Kachon123 said is correct. Based on that, yes, this does seem like a stomp. If you disagree, feel free to contact another staff member, but I can’t, in good conscience, say that this is a fair match.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back