• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I personally think E.G. and his massive skill advantage is too much of a gap to overcome here despite Suisei having a large AP and LS advantage.

1. Ayanokouji won't take any hits. He can dodge blind spot attacks from people who have relative speed to him (e.g. Shiba) so without either equal skill or a speed advantage he would have no trouble dodging her attacks for as long as he wants to.

2. His intelligence and fighting skills become more important as a fight drags on. With both of them tiring Koji's ability to damage Suisei via PP attacks becomes more of a factor. With stamina being both at superhuman, this would likely be a factor.

What i meant by disarm is he can kick it away while she is in a vulnerable position

As for the knife part, He can dodge/use items as distractions/use walls and isles like i said above to limit her movement as Koji is certainly able to do so and then proceed to stab her

He adapted to Shiro after a Judo match (Which is roughly 3-5 minutes)

And adapted to the archery after shooting the arrow once (This is technically for his current key but given his feats in the WR about adaptation, I don't see why i can't use this feat as an example too)
3. Skiing feat was instantaneous so 3-5 minutes isn't even needed if Ayanokouji is serious. He immediately went from having almost no skill to watching Ryuuen and Kito, absorbing their skills and instantly integrating them. 100% serious Ayanokouji can process, adapt, and integrate his opponents techniques in real time. So this again would make it almost impossible for him to lose this fight without a speed, skill, or stamina disadvantage.

Since Ayanokouji can still certainly hurt Suisei, he would find a way to win. Idk exactly how this would go down, but his advantages are too much for her to overcome.

I vote Ayanokouji wins

I personally think E.G. and his massive skill advantage is too much of a gap to overcome here despite Suisei having a large AP and LS advantage.

1. Ayanokouji won't take any hits. He can dodge blind spot attacks from people who have relative speed to him (e.g. Shiba) so without either equal skill or a speed advantage he would have no trouble dodging her attacks for as long as he wants to.

2. His intelligence and fighting skills become more important as a fight drags on. With both of them tiring Koji's ability to damage Suisei via PP attacks becomes more of a factor. With stamina being both at superhuman, this would likely be a factor.

3. Skiing feat was instantaneous so 3-5 minutes isn't even needed if Ayanokouji is serious. He immediately went from having almost no skill to watching Ryuuen and Kito, absorbing their skills and instantly integrating them. 100% serious Ayanokouji can process, adapt, and integrate his opponents techniques in real time. So this again would make it almost impossible for him to lose this fight without a speed, skill, or stamina disadvantage.

Since Ayanokouji can still certainly hurt Suisei, he would find a way to win. Idk exactly how this would go down, but his advantages are too much for her to overcome.

I vote Ayanokouji wins
Counted

I vote Ayanokouji wins
Agree with huntsman. Put me on Ayanokoji's side.

I still don't buy Koji going for H2H against someone with a chainsaw, He would likely resort to his enviroment

This is like, An insult to his intelligence
He will have to resort to his stamina in the process. Ayanokouji is a type of guy who would use information analysis to actually see the gap between these abilities for once at the least. Complete H2H isn't the thing, he will engage in a personalized situation to do it.

He will have to resort to his stamina in the process. Ayanokouji is a type of guy who would use information analysis to actually see the gap between these abilities for once at the least. Complete H2H isn't the thing, he will engage in a personalized situation to do it.
I see

Perhaps you forgot this time, but when making versus threads, could you please tag the verses of both fighters from next time onwards? I often check if there are any threads that tag verses I follow, but since you didn't tag "Hololive" to this thread, I missed it (since checking verse tags is easier than checking individual character tags). I'd likely have participated.
Not a huge deal, but unfortunate.

Perhaps you forgot this time, but when making versus threads, could you please tag the verses of both fighters from next time onwards? I often check if there are any threads that tag verses I follow, but since you didn't tag "Hololive" to this thread, I missed it (since checking verse tags is easier than checking individual character tags). I'd likely have participated.
Not a huge deal, but unfortunate.
I will call you next time i do a matchup on this verse (Sorry i forgot ;-; )

Back