• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with dino
He is saying Attack Reflection will work on someone with ANPR when Daniel only used it against someone without it which NLF and argument from Incredulity

He is saying Koji's H2H skills lowers when wielding a knife which is also argument from incredulity and downplaying

He is saying Daniel can bypass Koji's ANPR and it's massive scaling chain by adapting where Daniel never adapted to a massive ANPR scaling chain such as the one COTE has which is also NLF

Do you still wish to vote for Daniel via Dino's reasoning and not other reasoning?

so... define offensive
attacking
I'm questioning if you have readed the LN or not, If you did you would know Koji legit stated Tsukishiro was just as skilled as him
Well that makes his skill scaling... less impressive but okay.
Irrelevant? He can copy all he wants but still won't by pass Koji ANPR
I legit gave you a way he can bypass it and you just ignored it.
Funny how Koji would also adapt in the process and again, Daniel wouldn't bypass ANPR
Daniel's adaptation is faster in comparison to Koji's.
Koji H2H skills won't decrease just because he has a weapon lol
He hasn't shown better feats compared to Goo in weapon mastery.
NLF assuming he can instantly adapt to ANPR and the scaling chain when lookism characters are suzune victim in ANPR
Isn't Suzune's only feat for anpr is failing to predict Ichika? That legit doesn't even get her ANPR as she literally failed to do that.

I also never assumed he would instantly adapt to Koji's anpr, he would just adapt faster than Koji.
And you gotta realize that Koji fought people as skilled as him and he was humiliating them

Also his H2H skills won't decrease just because he has a weapon
How are any COTE characters even close to Daniel in skill? They have minor ANPR feats (the only character that has good anpr in the verse is Ayano imo), and any other feat of them is just knowing buncha martial arts and having good narrative.

Daniel can copy and master every technique and martial art and narratively has the most perfect body in humanity which is so hard Johan (who also can copy any technique and martial art instantly) could only copy his body for 10 seconds. Mid Anpr feats doesn't get any of them above Daniel in skill.
Also his H2H skills won't decrease just because he has a weapon
I've already answered this I think.
Show me proof that Ayanokouji himself specifically states that his ANPR potency lowers when fighting offensively and defensively, Oh wait, You can't because he never said it, Don't assume stuff
It's basic fighting knowledge...
In case you did not read Koji's profile, It specifically states that he is an analytical fighter and strategical

I don't know about you but Koji does not make rash decisions and literally thinks of all possibilities when doing something which includes fighting btw
These don't mean he won't go offensively...
Daniel never did it on someone with ANPR

You are assuming it works on ppl with ANPR when he never used it against one, Argument from incredulity or smth
I've already answered this.

That's also not argument from incredulity. You're assuming that because he didn't use it aganist someone with anpr, Attack Reflection won't work aganist someone that has one and I'm assuming that it would since it never got predicted. It's equal interperation, although my interp is better as your interp would also work in my favor and I can say "Koji never faced off aganist someone with an instant Power Mimicry ability so his Anpr wouln't work aganist him." which is ofc, incorrect.
Never? I don't know if you have eyes or not but like

Copy won't make you reach Koji's skill level in a instant

Adaptation won't either

Koji has better BIQ, PP Knowledge, Strategies, E.G combat intelligence, Daniel cannot copy any of these nor adapt

Daniel will not cover the giant skill gap in a instant, That is NLF
Never said copying would make him reach his skill level.

Why exactly? He evolves faster than Koji...
"Daniel can adapt to Koji's ANPR" - Nice NLF
That's not NLF bruh. He has adapted to ANPR before so he can adapt to a superior one with time. How's that an invalid assumption?
See where this is going? You are saying Daniel can cover this much scaling chain with copy which is NLF
Daniel's Power Mimicry hasn't shown any limitations in his verse so assuming he can with a little more time is fairly logical. Also like I said, he has reactive evolution which helps him develop abilities in counter to his opponents.

Also, Tsukishiro's anpr wouldn't do shit in this fight as UI just fights on intinct, not thoughts.
Putting a emoji won't make your Daniel bypass Koji ANPR without proof
I put that emoji cuz of this awful circular debate which is still going on...
I could legit say the same thing as a spinning kick yet here we are
It's not just a spinning kick sadly. It's a technqiue Koji has never seen in his verse, nor has the prior knowledge on.
Funny how Albert predicted Koji to attack his solar plexus only to get attack in the throat because Koji already knew how Albert would react
Comparing Albert with Daniel is funny.
Koji would dodge
Nah, he'd get hit.

He is saying Attack Reflection will work on someone with ANPR when Daniel only used it against someone without it which NLF and argument from Incredulity

He is saying Koji's H2H skills lowers when wielding a knife which is also argument from incredulity and downplaying

He is saying Daniel can bypass Koji's ANPR and it's massive scaling chain by adapting where Daniel never adapted to a massive ANPR scaling chain such as the one COTE has which is also NLF

Do you still wish to vote for Daniel via Dino's reasoning and not other reasoning?
Question beg

Well that makes his skill scaling... less impressive but okay.
It really doesn't lol
I legit gave you a way he can bypass it and you just ignored it.
I did not ignore it, You are using NLF to your advantage
Daniel's adaptation is faster in comparison to Koji's.
Irrelevant
He hasn't shown better feats compared to Goo in weapon mastery.
Still doesn't make Koji H2H skill lower which is what a knife mainly is
Isn't Suzune's only feat for anpr is failing to predict Ichika? That legit doesn't even get her ANPR as she literally failed to do that.
Oh, Downplaying now are we?

Ever heard of the word "potency"?

Suzune tried to predicted Ichika, Ichika has better ANPR and legit outpredicted her
I also never assumed he would instantly adapt to Koji's anpr, he would just adapt faster than Koji.
And what makes you think the fight will last that long when Koji will predict how Daniel will move based on alot of factors?
How are any COTE characters even close to Daniel in skill?
The WR and Tsukishiro
They have minor ANPR feats (the only character that has good anpr in the verse is Ayano imo)
If you think their ANPR is bad, Then imagine lookism where they only say "I can read your moves" Suzune would outpredict Daniel lol

, and any other feat of them is just knowing buncha martial arts and having good narrative.
Reading 99% of your mind is not minor at all, You are downplaying Tsukishiro by saying this
Daniel can copy and master every technique and martial art and narratively has the most perfect body in humanity which is so hard Johan (who also can copy any technique and martial art instantly) could only copy his body for 10 seconds.
Twisting the story aren't we?

Johan in his first fight against Daniel was copying him perfectly

Johan after copying his UI STATE could not mimick his fighting style, Theres a huge difference here
Mid Anpr feats doesn't get any of them above Daniel in skill.
Mid? COTE's ANPR far surpass Lookism, Surpass to the point that even Suzune with equal stats can easily predict Daniel
I've already answered this I think.
No
It's basic fighting knowledge...
Argument from incredulity
These don't mean he won't go offensively...
Calling Koji stupid now?
I've already answered this.

That's also not argument from incredulity. You're assuming that because he didn't use it aganist someone with anpr, Attack Reflection won't work aganist someone that has one and I'm assuming that it would since it never got predicted. It's equal interperation, although my interp is better as your interp would also work in my favor and I can say "Koji never faced off aganist someone with an instant Power Mimicry ability so his Anpr wouln't work aganist him." which is ofc, incorrect.
You are saying a technique easily replicable IRL is a divine skill that solos fiction

You are using NLF and argument from incredulity

If the attack was only made on someone without ANPR what makes you think someone who can read your body movements would also get hit
Never said copying would make him reach his skill level.
Funny how you keep saying he could reach his ANPR level which is also NLF
That's not NLF bruh. He has adapted to ANPR before so he can adapt to a superior one with time. How's that an invalid assumption?
Adapted to weak ass ANPR, He has only adapted to (I can read your moves) type of ANPR

Never did he adapt to something like Koji who can predict based on intuition, Body movement, Can predict sneak attacks from blind spots, Point blank attacks, Projectile trajetories, Predict feints, Predict an attack which cannot be predicted by posture alone, Predict intentions, Analyze timings, Patterns, Outpredict someone who can read 99% of your mind

This is an extreme NLF on your part
Daniel's Power Mimicry hasn't shown any limitations in his verse so assuming he can with a little more time is fairly logical.
NLF
Also like I said, he has reactive evolution which helps him develop abilities in counter to his opponents.
NLF, He has not ever adapted to Koji's level of ANPR
Also, Tsukishiro's anpr wouldn't do shit in this fight as UI just fights on intinct, not thoughts.
Just saying that people who can read 100% of your mind won't do anything against Koji has he can easily feed false patterns, Timing, Body movement, Habits etc
It's not just a spinning kick sadly. It's a technqiue Koji has never seen in his verse, nor has the prior knowledge on.
It's a technique that exists IRL and not something out of this world, Stop wanking

And like i said, He never used it against someone with ANPR, Speed is equalized, Which means Koji can react and predict via body movements and other factos
Comparing Albert with Daniel is funny.
Funny how Albert has better ANPR than Chuck
Nah, he'd get hit.
Still no

I did not ignore it, You are using NLF to your advantage
I'm not, Daniel adapting to Anpr is shown.
Irrelevant
?
Still doesn't make Koji H2H skill lower which is what a knife mainly is
Weapon Mastery and Martial Arts are different things.
Oh, Downplaying now are we?
Damn you like to use that word whenever I say something that doesn't match your agenda.
Ever heard of the word "potency"?

Suzune tried to predicted Ichika, Ichika has better ANPR and legit outpredicted her
Which doesn't mean Suzune has ANPR as she couldn't predict anything?

That's like saying "Character A has Existence Erasure cuz they tried to erase Character B's existence"

Tried is the keyword here.
And what makes you think the fight will last that long when Koji will predict how Daniel will move based on alot of factors?
The fact that Daniel can keep up with characters with better weapon mastery than Koji?
If you think their ANPR is bad, Then imagine lookism where they only say "I can read your moves" Suzune would outpredict Daniel lol
I can't really see any ANPR feats besides Koji tbh. It says that Ichika can memorize attack patterns which isn't even really ANPR, It's Info Analysis. Other White Roomers just pretty much scale above her predictions by an unquantifiable amount, which just scales other white roomers to an unquantifiable place between Ichika and Koji in terms of anpr.
Reading 99% of your mind is not minor at all, You are downplaying Tsukishiro by saying this
I'll reply to this below.
Twisting the story aren't we?

Johan in his first fight against Daniel was copying him perfectly

Johan after copying his UI STATE could not mimick his fighting style, Theres a huge difference here
He was never able to copy UI perfectly. Even Jack and Samuel noted how Johan was just copying his moves while UI was copying and mastering them instantly.

Also, what you said about mimicing his UI state comes down to what I'm saying. Even if you can replicate UI Daniel's moves, no character narratively can copy and master them perfectly due to well... His body being perfect.
Never did he adapt to something like Koji who can predict based on intuition,
To be honest, this is just being able to predict your opponent instinctively. Not that big of a deal when you think about it. Even Chuck predicts movements due to him developing intincts of "fighting to death" and even Izana (who you guys like bringing up in threads not even related to TR) predicts characters using his "senses" which is intuition as well (not comparing Izana and Chuck to Koji btw, they just have the same type of anpr as Koji with Koji's being superior)
Body movement
Which can be done by boxers irl.
Can predict sneak attacks from blind spots,
Base Daniel has feats of blocking sneak attacks from blind spots. This is also Instinctive Reaction, not ANPR.
Projectile trajetories,
Of volleyball balls btw. Ichika also did this through her memorizing attack patterns, which is Info Analysis.
Predict feints
Which can again, be done irl.
Predict an attack which cannot be predicted by posture alone,
I need to see scans of this.
Predict intentions
This is what you call intuition. It's just being able to read your opponent. Minor ANPR.
Analyze timings
This is good.
Outpredict someone who can read 99% of your mind
Eh I already explained how this'll not work aganist Daniel.
It's not as we have literally seen his base form being able to adapt to anpr.
NLF, He has not ever adapted to Koji's level of ANPR
It's the same ability, just superior. Doesn't mean he can't adapt to it eventually. This literally goes for you assuming that Ayanokouji can adapt and predict Attack Reflection when he has never seen something like that, while Daniel has seen ANPR in his own verse.
Just saying that people who can read 100% of your mind won't do anything against Koji has he can easily feed false patterns, Timing, Body movement, Habits etc
...Okay?
It's a technique that exists IRL and not something out of this world, Stop wanking
Koji has never seen anything like it in his verse.
And like i said, He never used it against someone with ANPR, Speed is equalized, Which means Koji can react and predict via body movements and other factos
I have answered to this before and don't see anything new here.
Funny how Albert has better ANPR than Chuck
Failing to read an attack and getting hit makes him better than a guy that can actually read his opponent? Nah, no way.

You can't be serious, everything I said involved attacks and you said it's defense, and now you Say offensive is attacking...
Counterpunching is attacking while in defense. Offensive is more like, punching, kicking and attacking in general more than your opponent.

Counterpunching is attacking while in defense. Offensive is more like, punching, kicking and attacking in general more than your opponent.
...you can counterpunch even while making more attacks than your opponent, the distinction you are making makes no sense imo,

anyway, its pointless to discuss further, this discussion is 5 Pages long almost 6, just go for votes, I dont see anything new and most pages could be avoided imo.

Ok so, I will try to explain how this fight will go, So here we go;

First off, Daniel is in berserker mode as he cannot control his UI, So that means he will play always on the offensive, He will relentlessly attack Ayanokouji

Ayanokouji can easily predict his attacks with his ANPR which Daniel has no answer to, Daniel has never adapted (This is not ANPR, This is just him seeing Daniel is going for a kick lol, Btw yet the profile uses this lol) to something like Koji's ANPR and assuming so would be NLF as he the only ANPR he has ever adapted was something that doesn't even come close to Ayanokouji

Ayanokouji can also predict how he will move seen like how he did it with Albert who also can predict attacks, Ayanokouji would also upscale Ichika who outpredicted Suzune who can predict based on legs, face and shoulders, He can also outpredict Tsukishiro who can read 100% of your mind (He only did 99% because Koji was concealing the 1% of his mind), Which basically means Koji should have no problem evading and even making feints as Daniel never once has he faced someone as skilled as Daniel who can even outpredict casually someone as skilled as him

Ayanokouji being a evasive fighter means he will do everything to not get touched and not get disarmed which won't be a problem because of what i said above

Daniel can also copy Ayanokouji but is useless if he can't hit him (He also can't copy his knife lol) so the copy part is irrelevant

Daniel's attack reflection is also useless if he cannot disarm Koji which i already explained on why he cannot touch Koji from what i said above, And he also does not have feats to reflect a knife attack lol

Ayanokouji will simply predict how Daniel will dodge and proceed to stab him in the neck or any vital point which Daniel has no answer to since he never fought someone who can do feints to someone who is more skilled than him and even can outpredict Albert who can predict things as i said above

I'm not, Daniel adapting to Anpr is shown.
Assuming he can adapt to Koji's ANPR is NLF
Weapon Mastery and Martial Arts are different things.
A knife is H2H based and can be used in conjunction of Martial arts idk why you keep saying this
Damn you like to use that word whenever I say something that doesn't match your agenda.
What you are saying is not logical
Which doesn't mean Suzune has ANPR as she couldn't predict anything?

That's like saying "Character A has Existence Erasure cuz they tried to erase Character B's existence"

Tried is the keyword here.
Izana does not have ANPR going by this logic as he was failing miserably to predict Mikey lol

Anyway, Being outpredicted =/ Not having ANPR, It just means Ichika is more skilled and predicted how Suzune would move/attack
The fact that Daniel can keep up with characters with better weapon mastery than Koji?
The fact he won't be able to touch Koji because of better ANPR + Can react easily to Daniel's attacks + Speed equalized + More skilled?
I can't really see any ANPR feats besides Koji tbh.
Chuck does not have ANPR, All he did was see that Daniel was going for a kick because he has eyes
It says that Ichika can memorize attack patterns which isn't even really ANPR, It's Info Analysis.
She outpredicted Suzune
Other White Roomers just pretty much scale above her predictions by an unquantifiable amount, which just scales other white roomers to an unquantifiable place between Ichika and Koji in terms of anpr.
Koji outpredicts Ichika and Tsukishiro who has better ANPR feats than her
He was never able to copy UI perfectly. Even Jack and Samuel noted how Johan was just copying his moves while UI was copying and mastering them instantly.
He was not mastering lol, He had them already mastered wtf
Also, what you said about mimicing his UI state comes down to what I'm saying. Even if you can replicate UI Daniel's moves, no character narratively can copy and master them perfectly due to well... His body being perfect.
They can replicate UI as long as they themselves are not in UI state shown in Johan vs Yuseong
To be honest, this is just being able to predict your opponent instinctively. Not that big of a deal when you think about it.
It really is a big deal when you think about it

Koji was fighting 2 people who had prior knowledge about him + created plans to fight him + had perfect coordination + Comparable BIQ as Koji

Tsukishiro and Shiba were fighting really well against someone who could easily one shot them while suppressed had Koji have the chance
Even Chuck predicts movements due to him developing intincts of "fighting to death"
Head cannon, He just fought in alot of death battles nothing else

Show scans where he says his predictions come from death battles please?
and even Izana (who you guys like bringing up in threads not even related to TR) predicts characters using his "senses" which is intuition as well (not comparing Izana and Chuck to Koji btw, they just have the same type of anpr as Koji with Koji's being superior)
Nope, Going by your logic Izana does not have ANPR as Mikey was obliteraing him
Which can be done by boxers irl.
Not to the same degree as Koji
Base Daniel has feats of blocking sneak attacks from blind spots.
He just has reaction speed not ANPR
This is also Instinctive Reaction, not ANPR.
Reaction speed actually
Of volleyball balls btw. Ichika also did this through her memorizing attack patterns, which is Info Analysis.
Ichika outpredicted someone who was predicting her through face, legs and shoulders
Which can again, be done irl.
Albert predicting Koji was going for the solar plexus only to get jabbed in the throat is superior to IRL standards
I need to see scans of this.
So you just came here without reading Ayanokouji profile? Are you voting on who wins without even checking the profiles?
This is what you call intuition. It's just being able to read your opponent. Minor ANPR.
High level actually
It's not as we have literally seen his base form being able to adapt to anpr.
Chuck does not have ANPR, He just saw Daniel going for a kick lol

Here is also a anti-feat for him if you think he still has it

Legit fell for the same attack TWICE
It's the same ability, just superior. Doesn't mean he can't adapt to it eventually.
Nope, He only has ever adapted to simple ANPR (which Chuck doesn't have)

Assuming he can adapt to something tremendously better is NLF
This literally goes for you assuming that Ayanokouji can adapt and predict Attack Reflection when he has never seen something like that,
Jeet Kune Do, Taekwondo, Taijutsu and Karate legit have spinning kicks and other complex kicks

Koji practised these to professional levels, You think he won't know someone is throwing a kick?

Anyway, Argument from incredulity
while Daniel has seen ANPR in his own verse.
From what i'm seeing, He doesn't but since it's in his profile gg
Koji has never seen anything like it in his verse.
What i said above
I have answered to this before and don't see anything new here.
By using NLF and argument from incredulity? Doesn't work like that bud
Failing to read an attack and getting hit makes him better than a guy that can actually read his opponent? Nah, no way.
No, Suzune can legit do this to Ibuki, They legit fought in the first island exam

Ichika is simply more skilled and has better predictions

Unless Daniel is severely unskilled compared to Koji which doesn't seem to be the case since it's stated here that he has more techniques, he'd win since he has better LS and can One shot. Give him the win

Having more techniques does not make him comparable to Koji in skill
I never said he's comparable, I just said that unless he's severely unskilled compared to him. By the pattern of what I said you'd know that I beleive Koji is more skilled since I emphasized how unless Daniel is severely unskilled to Koji, he'd win.
Technique doesn't equal skill but they're correlated, if Daniel has better techniques I don't think that he can be severely out-skilled by Koji, that's what I meant.
He doesn't one shot since UI reduces its stats to match Koji
Well, why did you include "One Shot" to his advantages then?

I never said he's comparable, I just said that unless he's severely unskilled compared to him. By the pattern of what I said you'd know that I beleive Koji is more skilled since I emphasized how unless Daniel is severely unskilled to Koji, he'd win.
By going by both character feats, Daniel just copies and that's it, Do you want me to send Koji skills feats?
Technique doesn't equal skill but they're correlated, if Daniel has better techniques I don't think that he can be severely out-skilled by Koji, that's what I meant.
The problem is, Techniques are useless if he can't even hit him
Well, why did you include "One Shot" to his advantages then?
I forgot that UI had that weakness lol

Do you want me to send Koji skills feats?
The problem is, Techniques are useless if he can't even hit him
I've read quite a good chunk of his feats, but sure, if he has any feats of dealing with opponents who are comparable to him in speed and not opponents who are very much below to him in speed, you may as well send them to me.
I forgot that UI had that weakness lol
Can he still one shot then?

I've read quite a good chunk of his feats, but sure, if he has any feats of dealing with opponents who are comparable to him in speed and not opponents who are very much below to him in speed, you may as well send them to me.
Alright, It's quite long (sorry), Here;

Koji stayed all of his life in the white room learning martial arts from 4 years old to 14 years old which means he fought 15k fights in total with 3 fights per day, There he learned more than 20+ martial arts total ranging from Karate, Boxing Jeet Kune Do, Judo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Taijutsu, Aikido with Jeet Kune Do and Taijutsu being composite martial arts and weapons to professional degrees, Koji has fought with people who were stronger and faster than him such as their instructors who are professionals in their own field, Koji also has high knowledge about pressure points due to the white room training, Is capable of adapting to opponents really quickly who were previously beating him, Able to copy someone by absorbing visual and verbal information, Learned archery overnight by watching tutorial videos, Said it himself that he was capable of fighting Tsubasa Nanase even with his eyes closed and Ibuki too, Can gauge the opponent strength by mere glancing and know what martial arts they are using with a glance, Has a perfect record of victories against a professional fighter, Could win against 6 fighters at the same time who Ayanokouji stated himself they were stronger than him physically, Is tremendously more skilled than Manabu who is a martial arts genius who has 4th dan where it needs 15+ years to reach this level of mastery in aikido and 5th dan where it needs 20+ years to reach this level of mastery in karate while being only 18 years old, Is massively superior to the likes of Ichika Amasawa due to much harder curriculum and should have learnt the abilities of likes of Ichika much before. Can determine each and every possibility to visualize the future to some extent. Ayanokouji was able to determine that Manabu was aiming to throw his sister when he was still pinning her and even asked him to confirm it, on hearing the predictions, Manabu also asks Ayanokouji on how was he able to figure out what he was trying to do. Ayanokouji can out-predict his opponents after he completely understands their upper limit, this has been displayed when Ayanokouji misreads Ryuuen's upper limit and then corrects it, it has been confirmed when Tsukishiro and Shiba deliberately tried to hide their abilities to prevent Ayanokouji from gaining an advantage. However, He can use his intuition to read his opponents and also determine their abilities as well. Ayanokouji also analyzes Hōsen from the sides and predicts that he was aiming to harm himself, something which cannot be predicted from the posture Hōsen was in, Defeated Tsukishiro, an Assassin that was once hired by a Prime Minister, who he admitted was on his level. Held off Tsukishiro/Shiba who are both White Room agents or instructors, Tremendously more skilled than Ichika Amasawa and Takuya Yagami who did the 4th level of the white room who are vastly superior than Manabu in skill, Stated to have flawless strategies, Able to see through his opponent's plans, Ayanokouji is also able to purposely feed false Habits, Timing, Patterns, Body movement to his opponents such as when he did with Tsukishiro who could read 99% of Koji's mind, Is also no stranger to dodge while having limited space while using 1 hand, Can kill his presence. He also followed several people without being noticed

Experience - Ayanokouji has more experience in dealing with fighters who are stronger and faster than him physically such as his instructors when he was a child and the 6 fighters he fought, Has more than 15k fights under his belt with alot of variety of martial arts to professional levels and weapons too, Ayanokouji also has experience in being in disadvantagous situations to the point it's normal to him
Can he still one shot then?
No

We have been going over the same points for the past 5 pages, don't think anything new is coming up to the table to be honest.

I simply think Daniel would adapt or evolve in response to Koji's Anpr, disarm him and use Attack Reflection aganist one of his punches, then Dura Neg him via Systema strikes to win the fight, although he would struggle a lot before he can adapt to his anpr.

We have been going over the same points for the past 5 pages, don't think anything new is coming up to the table to be honest.

I simply think Daniel would adapt or evolve in response to Koji's Anpr, disarm him and use Attack Reflection aganist one of his punches, then Dura Neg him via Systema strikes to win the fight, although he would struggle a lot before he can adapt to his anpr.
UI Daniel isn't even an evasive fighter, He get's easily hit seen against his fight Johan, Gun, Vasco etc etc

He prefers to block or tank the attacks which is a fatal mistake

Alright, It's quite long (sorry), Here;

Koji stayed all of his life in the white room learning martial arts from 4 years old to 14 years old which means he fought 15k fights in total with 3 fights per day, There he learned more than 20+ martial arts total ranging from Karate, Boxing Jeet Kune Do, Judo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Taijutsu, Aikido with Jeet Kune Do and Taijutsu being composite martial arts and weapons to professional degrees, Koji has fought with people who were stronger and faster than him such as their instructors who are professionals in their own field, Koji also has high knowledge about pressure points due to the white room training, Is capable of adapting to opponents really quickly who were previously beating him, Able to copy someone by absorbing visual and verbal information, Learned archery overnight by watching tutorial videos, Said it himself that he was capable of fighting Tsubasa Nanase even with his eyes closed and Ibuki too, Can gauge the opponent strength by mere glancing and know what martial arts they are using with a glance, Has a perfect record of victories against a professional fighter, Could win against 6 fighters at the same time who Ayanokouji stated himself they were stronger than him physically, Is tremendously more skilled than Manabu who is a martial arts genius who has 4th dan where it needs 15+ years to reach this level of mastery in aikido and 5th dan where it needs 20+ years to reach this level of mastery in karate while being only 18 years old, Is massively superior to the likes of Ichika Amasawa due to much harder curriculum and should have learnt the abilities of likes of Ichika much before. Can determine each and every possibility to visualize the future to some extent. Ayanokouji was able to determine that Manabu was aiming to throw his sister when he was still pinning her and even asked him to confirm it, on hearing the predictions, Manabu also asks Ayanokouji on how was he able to figure out what he was trying to do. Ayanokouji can out-predict his opponents after he completely understands their upper limit, this has been displayed when Ayanokouji misreads Ryuuen's upper limit and then corrects it, it has been confirmed when Tsukishiro and Shiba deliberately tried to hide their abilities to prevent Ayanokouji from gaining an advantage. However, He can use his intuition to read his opponents and also determine their abilities as well. Ayanokouji also analyzes Hōsen from the sides and predicts that he was aiming to harm himself, something which cannot be predicted from the posture Hōsen was in, Defeated Tsukishiro, an Assassin that was once hired by a Prime Minister, who he admitted was on his level. Held off Tsukishiro/Shiba who are both White Room agents or instructors, Tremendously more skilled than Ichika Amasawa and Takuya Yagami who did the 4th level of the white room who are vastly superior than Manabu in skill, Stated to have flawless strategies, Able to see through his opponent's plans, Ayanokouji is also able to purposely feed false Habits, Timing, Patterns, Body movement to his opponents such as when he did with Tsukishiro who could read 99% of Koji's mind, Is also no stranger to dodge while having limited space while using 1 hand, Can kill his presence. He also followed several people without being noticed

Experience - Ayanokouji has more experience in dealing with fighters who are stronger and faster than him physically such as his instructors when he was a child and the 6 fighters he fought, Has more than 15k fights under his belt with alot of variety of martial arts to professional levels and weapons too, Ayanokouji also has experience in being in disadvantagous situations to the point it's normal to him
Oh, a lot of details, thank you.

But from what I've seen, the 6 guys whom he fought with when he was younger, the guys who are stronger than him, don't seem to be very skilled.

And as for him defeating the instructors, I don't see any scans about the skill and strength comparability, at the time they're fighting.
To me it seems like he adapted very well to the point the instructors' strength was no match for him.

As for others, they're either outside the realm of physical confrontation or Koji dealing with characters who are slower than him.
Then put me to inconclusive

Oh, a lot of details, thank you.
No problem :)
But from what I've seen, the 6 guys whom he fought with when he was younger, the guys who are stronger than him, don't seem to be very skilled.
They are more skilled than Ryuen who developed an original martial art via countless battles, And are more skilled than Manabu due to having better narrative

And arguably even Ichika and Takuya (Might need Reggor to confirm this for me ngl)
And as for him defeating the instructors, I don't see any scans about the skill and strength comparability, at the time they're fighting.
Same above
To me it seems like he adapted very well to the point the instructors' strength was no match for him.
Koji was fighting from 4 years old against professional fighters who had no qualms in sending children and woman to the hospital, Koji eventually adapted and surpassed them which is a very good skill feat
As for others, they're either outside the realm of physical confrontation or Koji dealing with characters who are slower than him.
Tsukishiro and Shiba had Prior knowledge + Tsukishiro was stated to be just as skilled as Koji + Had prep time + BIQ comparable to him + Had perfect coordination to the point of keeping Koji at bay who can easily one shot them

And Koji was still humiliating those 2 even though Tsukishiro was just as skilled as him
Then put me to inconclusive
Aight

Last edited:
They are more skilled than Ryuen who developed an original martial art via countless battles, And are more skilled than Manabu due to having better narrative

And arguably even Ichika and Takuya (Might need Reggor to confirm this for me ngl)
They upscale Housen due to narrative superiority in skill level. As for this, Ayanokouji defeated instructors when they unarguably had better skills than him, so having equal skills to him is nothing.

Here;

UI Daniel isn't even an evasive fighter, He get's easily hit seen against his fight Johan, Gun, Vasco etc etc
He was only seen getting hit by Original Body Daniel with UI and Johan as far as I remember, even though UI Daniel slammed them both in the end.
He prefers to block or tank the attacks which is a fatal mistake
He didn't get hurt by Goo's katana so he is quite good at avoiding hits too.

Koji was fighting from 4 years old against professional fighters who had no qualms in sending children and woman to the hospital, Koji eventually adapted and surpassed them which is a very good skill feat
not really. he started training in martial arts at the age of 4 and at that age they were just getting beaten up by the instructors because they were just starting to train and they were very young

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back