• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AP and LS - Daniel has the advantage here by a long shot, But this is irrelevant if he cannot hit or grab Koji who is an evaside fighter

Skill - Koji stayed all of his life in the white room learning martial arts from 4 years old to 14 years old which means he fought 15k fights in total with 3 fights per day, There he learned more than 20+ martial arts total ranging from Karate, Boxing Jeet Kune Do, Judo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Taijutsu, Aikido with Jeet Kune Do and Taijutsu being composite martial arts and weapons to professional degrees, Koji has fought with people who were stronger and faster than him such as their instructors who are professionals in their own field, Koji also has high knowledge about pressure points due to the white room training, Is capable of adapting to opponents really quickly who were previously beating him, Able to copy someone by absorbing visual and verbal information, Learned archery overnight by watching tutorial videos, Said it himself that he was capable of fighting Tsubasa Nanase even with his eyes closed and Ibuki too, Can gauge the opponent strength by mere glancing and know what martial arts they are using with a glance, Has a perfect record of victories against a professional fighter, Could win against 6 fighters at the same time who Ayanokouji stated himself they were stronger than him physically, Is tremendously more skilled than Manabu who is a martial arts genius who has 4th dan where it needs 15+ years to reach this level of mastery in aikido and 5th dan where it needs 20+ years to reach this level of mastery in karate while being only 18 years old, Is massively superior to the likes of Ichika Amasawa due to much harder curriculum and should have learnt the abilities of likes of Ichika much before. Can determine each and every possibility to visualize the future to some extent. Ayanokouji was able to determine that Manabu was aiming to throw his sister when he was still pinning her and even asked him to confirm it, on hearing the predictions, Manabu also asks Ayanokouji on how was he able to figure out what he was trying to do. Ayanokouji can out-predict his opponents after he completely understands their upper limit, this has been displayed when Ayanokouji misreads Ryuuen's upper limit and then corrects it, it has been confirmed when Tsukishiro and Shiba deliberately tried to hide their abilities to prevent Ayanokouji from gaining an advantage. However, He can use his intuition to read his opponents and also determine their abilities as well. Ayanokouji also analyzes Hōsen from the sides and predicts that he was aiming to harm himself, something which cannot be predicted from the posture Hōsen was in, Defeated Tsukishiro, an Assassin that was once hired by a Prime Minister, who he admitted was on his level. Held off Tsukishiro/Shiba who are both White Room agents or instructors, Tremendously more skilled than Ichika Amasawa and Takuya Yagami who did the 5th level of the white room who are vastly superior than Manabu in skill, Stated to have flawless strategies, Able to see through his opponent's plans, Ayanokouji is also able to purposely feed false Habits, Timing, Patterns, Body movement to his opponents such as when he did with Tsukishiro who could read 99% of Koji's mind, Is also no stranger to dodge while having limited space while using 1 hand, Can kill his presence. He also followed several people without being noticed

Experience - Ayanokouji has more experience in dealing with fighters who are stronger and faster than him physically such as his instructors when he was a child and the 6 fighters he fought, Has more than 15k fights under his belt with alot of variety of martial arts to professional levels and weapons too, Ayanokouji also has experience in being in disadvantagous situations to the point it's normal to him

He can outpredict his opponents who have high levels of ANPR;

Albert < Suzune < Manabu << (Stomps) Ichika << (Stomps) Takuya <= Yuki = Shiro < Tsukishiro <<< (Obliterates) Ayanokouji in ANPR

UI Daniel however has not shown to be able to outpredict nor resist someone as skilled as Ayanokouji
You guys ignored all of this while voting for Daniel, Not 1 single counter arguments for this nor anything

Just "Johan can't copy Daniel because his body can't hold up" was enough to make someone vote for him, And i am in the wrong here?

At best only Dino's vote counts as he is the one who actually gave reasoning (Though it's weak and he still ignored the most important parts)

Kachon just got here and said "X cant do this because X does not have the perfect body" and then starting voting, The same for Robo

As for the Kamehameha thing, Koji would also be able to predict because dragon ball is fiction in COTE lol
I pretty sure koji never watched Dragon Ball before trought.

I think i gonna go for Ayano Fra for now atleast.
May change my mind later.

Yup, they want to make koji wins against everyone so bad. Just ignore any matchups made by cote fans atp
Are you here to troll?

If you read the entire thread, You will notice how they didn't give any counter argument to my points and proceed to wank (Dino for example: Systema and CQC don't exist in COTE) and downplay (Dino for example: Koji can't predict because Systema and CQC don't exist in COTE) which these are extremely bad arguments considering Koji predicts moves via body movement and more factors where said martial arts are also body movement required lol

After reading the entire debate. I will mention on the few things.

This thread just got a lot out of control. But the fact that UI Daniel can copy the entire skillset of Ayanokouji isn't debatable. Also, the fact that when both can copy each other isn't debatable.

Some mentions:
1. Daniel has better copying ability than Ayanokouji. Daniel's ability is observing a move for once and then doing it instantly. Ayanokouji is the same. To address the misconception raised in the thread, Ayanokouji's ability is not just restricted to skiing, he himself mentioned that it applies to sports in general, and martial arts was extensively included in the White Room curriculum, so almost all the physical moves (which aren't normally physically impossible) should be able to be copied by Ayanokouji. Still, Daniel takes the win for copying abilities, because whatever can be said, his copying is backed up by a supernatural element which would be concrete.
2. Ayanokouji unarguably outskills to oblivion. Skills isn't only martial arts or techniques; it includes the application of it as well. Skills is battle knowledge + battle experience. So, while UI might help Daniel to certainly copy his every move (i.e., battle knowledge), he cannot copy his experience. Ayanokouji himself mentions his fighting experience as "countless" and we do have calculations from his statements about him being in 10s of thousands of fights, which is simply not just worth comparing to Daniel's experience.
3. Ayanokouji's battle IQ is vastly a major flaw for Daniel. Ayanokouji's Information Analysis, first of all, comes in handy a lot. We do know that Ayanokouji analyzes movements, but the extent of his analysis is crazy. There was one time when he was planning to go shooting, and he missed, but he didn't blame his aim, he was sure that he was doing it very well, instead, he said that there were a millimeter-level of discrepancies in the gun manufacturing, and that was the reason why he missed (here). So, when he missed the target, it is actually the gun's fault, he even pointed it out when observing others while shooting. He can also point out really small differences, like once he pointed out that Tsukishiro was moving 2 degrees faster than before, that's like saying that your opponent was like 2 kmph faster than before.
Second thing is Ayanokouji's Analytical Prediction. While yes, Daniel does have the resistance to Analytical Prediction, he cannot resist Ayanokouji's because it is completely different from the general type of prediction which he resists. Ayanokouji has the prediction ability of being able to analyze his opponents' upper limits, which allows him to gap their strength and he just predicts their attacks. There's no narrative stating about how it works, but his feats in the fight with Tsukishiro and Shiba greatly show it. He can predict the attacks which come directly out of the corner of his eye, while he does have enhanced awareness and can detect presences around him, he mentioned that the reason why he dodges Shiba's attack was because of his "intuition", and he even predicted Tsukishiro's attack which did come in the future (here).

However, considering how Daniel's ability might work, and his advantages on the other hand as well, I also would say that this also has chances of going inconclusive.

I will mention that considering Daniel's abilities, both somehow would have the same techniques and knowledge as Daniel would just copy his opponents. Both have similar advantages like Daniel can oneshot while Ayanokouji would have the same advantage due to having a knife. So, the fight is mainly outhaxxing and who uses their intelligence best, which I think Ayanokouji has an advantage in for now.
Yup, they want to make koji wins against everyone so bad. Just ignore any matchups made by cote fans atp
That isn't the plan chief. 😭

I have asked the OP several times on the one-after-another Ayanokouji matchups and he has himself said that he does want to see if verses based on street fighting and martial arts (or verses with somehow acceptable abilities) do have characters who can beat him. That's why, the magnitude of Ayanokouji's matchups has been increasing. He first fought opponents with similar powers, which proved to be a stomp on them, so the next thing which was to be done was to get opponents with a great level of advantage in their physical abilities like AP and LS, and that still didn't work, so he just took characters who have advantages in their hax and also their physical abilities like AP and LS have a massive advantage. And this is actually possible. Characters with street level AP take on characters with multi-continent level of AP in the NGNL verse, all due to their BIQ and how they use their entire stuff to their advantage and plan for that from the beginning. So yes, the one-after-another COTE matchups are to actually make Ayanokouji lose in the end, not to make him have 100s of notable victories (if that was the case, then he would have just fought opponents which were in his tier and didn't have any notable advantages in their hax or anything).

Ayanokouji wishes that as well, his literal goal currently in the series is to lose fairly while he is giving it his all.

This thread just got a lot out of control. But the fact that UI Daniel can copy the entire skillset of Ayanokouji isn't debatable. Also, the fact that when both can copy each other isn't debatable.

Some mentions:
1. Daniel has better copying ability than Ayanokouji. Daniel's ability is observing a move for once and then doing it instantly. Ayanokouji is the same. To address the misconception raised in the thread, Ayanokouji's ability is not just restricted to skiing, he himself mentioned that it applies to sports in general, and martial arts was extensively included in the White Room curriculum, so almost all the physical moves (which aren't normally physically impossible) should be able to be copied by Ayanokouji. Still, Daniel takes the win for copying abilities, because whatever can be said, his copying is backed up by a supernatural element which would be concrete.
2. Ayanokouji unarguably outskills to oblivion. Skills isn't only martial arts or techniques; it includes the application of it as well. Skills is battle knowledge + battle experience. So, while UI might help Daniel to certainly copy his every move (i.e., battle knowledge), he cannot copy his experience. Ayanokouji himself mentions his fighting experience as "countless" and we do have calculations from his statements about him being in 10s of thousands of fights, which is simply not just worth comparing to Daniel's experience.
3. Ayanokouji's battle IQ is vastly a major flaw for Daniel. Ayanokouji's Information Analysis, first of all, comes in handy a lot. We do know that Ayanokouji analyzes movements, but the extent of his analysis is crazy. There was one time when he was planning to go shooting, and he missed, but he didn't blame his aim, he was sure that he was doing it very well, instead, he said that there were a millimeter-level of discrepancies in the gun manufacturing, and that was the reason why he missed (here). So, when he missed the target, it is actually the gun's fault, he even pointed it out when observing others while shooting. He can also point out really small differences, like once he pointed out that Tsukishiro was moving 2 degrees faster than before, that's like saying that your opponent was like 2 kmph faster than before.
Second thing is Ayanokouji's Analytical Prediction. While yes, Daniel does have the resistance to Analytical Prediction, he cannot resist Ayanokouji's because it is completely different from the general type of prediction which he resists. Ayanokouji has the prediction ability of being able to analyze his opponents' upper limits, which allows him to gap their strength and he just predicts their attacks. There's no narrative stating about how it works, but his feats in the fight with Tsukishiro and Shiba greatly show it. He can predict the attacks which come directly out of the corner of his eye, while he does have enhanced awareness and can detect presences around him, he mentioned that the reason why he dodges Shiba's attack was because of his "intuition", and he even predicted Tsukishiro's attack which did come in the future (here).

However, considering how Daniel's ability might work, and his advantages on the other hand as well, I also would say that this also has chances of going inconclusive.

I will mention that considering Daniel's abilities, both somehow would have the same techniques and knowledge as Daniel would just copy his opponents. Both have similar advantages like Daniel can oneshot while Ayanokouji would have the same advantage due to having a knife. So, the fight is mainly outhaxxing and who uses their intelligence best, which I think Ayanokouji has an advantage in for now.

I have asked the OP several times on the one-after-another Ayanokouji matchups and he has himself said that he does want to see if verses based on street fighting and martial arts (or verses with somehow acceptable abilities) do have characters who can beat him. That's why, the magnitude of Ayanokouji's matchups has been increasing. He first fought opponents with similar powers, which proved to be a stomp on them, so the next thing which was to be done was to get opponents with a great level of advantage in their physical abilities like AP and LS, and that still didn't work, so he just took characters who have advantages in their hax and also their physical abilities like AP and LS have a massive advantage. And this is actually possible. Characters with street level AP take on characters with multi-continent level of AP in the NGNL verse, all due to their BIQ and how they use their entire stuff to their advantage and plan for that from the beginning. So yes, the one-after-another COTE matchups are to actually make Ayanokouji lose in the end, not to make him have 100s of notable victories (if that was the case, then he would have just fought opponents which were in his tier and didn't have any notable advantages in their hax or anything).

Ayanokouji wishes that as well, his literal goal currently in the series is to lose fairly while he is giving it his all.
god i love rogger so much

Lookism fan in Tiktok and youtube would not like this lol.

My vote is Koji. Until there are further arguments. This is my vote for now.

I believe that does not matter considering how he does not have resistence to it
Wha—of course it matters! It's like trying to make a vegetable fear you. How can it fear someone when it is unconscious and hence lacks the senses to perceive fear? Same analogy is applied to an unconscious Daniel who is in a similar state to a vegetable that only responds through instincts and physical stimuli.

Could someone give a brief TL;DR of both sides arguements? I don't want to read through the last 3 pages of blocks of text, I'm just here to FRA someone

Could someone give a brief TL;DR of both sides arguements? I don't want to read through the last 3 pages of blocks of text, I'm just here to FRA someone
Daniel can't get past Koji's ANPR and skill gap and proceeds to get outpredicted and stabbed

As for Daniel, The argument for him is that Koji can't copy UI and gets his body destroyed (Koji does not even start with power mimicry to begin with)

Last edited:
Wha—of course it matters! It's like trying to make a vegetable fear you. How can it fear someone when it is unconscious and hence lacks the senses to perceive fear? Same analogy is applied to an unconscious Daniel who is in a similar state to a vegetable that only responds through instincts and physical stimuli.
Daniel felt danger when Goo used a weapon, Which kinda means he can still feel things

Some mentions:

So, Incon or Koji?

You keep mention on how he disarms and how he can CQC and Systema him but you still did not mention on how he bypasses his ANPR + Fear hax + Skill gap + Experience + Versatility
Yeah I did and I'm not gonna do it a 4th or a 5th time. My reasonings are more than enough.
But this will prove your biased lol

Ignoring/dismissing proof + Wanking and Downplaying (Looking at you Dino)
I didn't dismiss or ignore any proof nor I have "wanked" or "downplayed" anything, this thread wouldn't get this long otherwise.
This was all Kachon said to vote for Daniel, This is legit ignoring everything i said (And also is 1 sentence lol) which should be disgarded
He gave his reasoning and you have to count his vote.

You have never mentioned anything about how Koji can copy Daniel's perfect body. Also, something as "not counting votes" don't exist. You have to count his vote, then debate on him on it for him to change it.
And then you guys starting FRA'ing
proceeds to count 3 FRA votes after

Yeah no, all users who have voted Daniel gave their reasoning and it's only you guys who have not (other than you at least).

I'll be reporting this thread if votes don't start getting counted equally.

Lookism fan in Tiktok and youtube would not like this lol.
Chances are that they wouldn't care, this is like another episode of "Speed Equalized saving one dude from getting splattered on the ground from a literal hydraulic press". 💀
It's debatable. When you sleep, you are unconscious as well, but you still have nightmares, and you are anxious and afraid during that time.
But honestly, I wouldn't want Ayanokouji to have his fear hax work ngl, he has tried to use it against his opponents when heavily necessary and to only make them stay down at one place. It is somehow just too unfair.

About his fear hax working, a person needs to just look into his eyes and perceive the darkness. That's all.

Koji has never predicted an Attack Reflection feat, so he doesn't have the experience to predict it, as predictions come from past experiences.
Attack reflection is using the momentum of your opponent to attack them, and predicting someone's movement would include that. Ayanokouji has shown capacities to predict entire movements which would normally be impossible to predict for general Analytical Prediction, like how Housen aimed to harm himself over his own deductions, he has predicted the unpredictable trajectories of other's movements. Secondly, things like Daniel have been done by Ayanokouji as well, he used Aikido to redirect Ibuki to a spot and leave her defenseless. And again, Daniel's attack redirection isn't completely supernatural like you attack him and you gain the damage without Daniel doing anything, it quite literally requires him to use your force to initiate an attack of his own, and there's nothing like Ayanokouji cannot predict that "generated" attack, what I am saying is that his Attack Reflection isn't someone attacking him and then experiencing damage themselves.

And it probably isn't applicable in this case, as Ayanokouji will be using a knife and Daniel cannot use his body to absorb the force of a knife for once, he will get injured heavily.

Chances are that they wouldn't care, this is like another episode of "Speed Equalized saving one dude from getting splattered on the ground from a literal hydraulic press". 💀
We should make unequalized speed matchups meta for more equal matchups 🗣
This is just used to make Ibiki lose balance unlike Daniel's Attack Reflection where he uses his opponent's momentum to spin around for his own attack, which should also power up the damage if we're looking at it logically.

Another stuff you mentioned, I have debated long enough to not change my opinion on so... I'll just wait for Zetsu to decide to count votes in an  unbiased/equal manner. Concluding the matchup would also not do anything as I'd just request for the matchup to be removed from profiles.

Daniel felt danger when Goo used a weapon, Which kinda means he can still feel things
Yeah but according to the reply below:
It's debatable. When you sleep, you are unconscious as well, but you still have nightmares, and you are anxious and afraid during that time.
But honestly, I wouldn't want Ayanokouji to have his fear hax work ngl, he has tried to use it against his opponents when heavily necessary and to only make them stay down at one place. It is somehow just too unfair.

About his fear hax working, a person needs to just look into his eyes and perceive the darkness. That's all.
He can't perceive the darkness if he's essentially not perceiving his surroundings with his eyes anyways due to the nature of UI.

This is just used to make Ibiki lose balance unlike Daniel's Attack Reflection where he uses his opponent's momentum to spin around for his own attack, which should also power up the damage if we're looking at it logically.
I am not meaning that Ayanokouji has attack redirection. Both use opponent's momentum to their advantage. Secondly, Ayanokouji can predict all types of attack and even their secondary purpose, he predicted that Ryuuen was using a feint, he predicted that Housen was going to harm himself all while having the initial trajectory showing it as if he was aiming ahead. The intensity AnPr in COTE is compared to reading mind of your opponent, no, attack redirection isn't even a problem, considering how it has the same type of "secondary purpose" kind of concept.
Another stuff you mentioned, I have debated long enough to not change my opinion on so... I'll just wait for Zetsu to decide to count votes in an  unbiased/equal manner. Concluding the matchup would also not do anything as I'd just request for the matchup to be removed from profiles.
That thing is accepted in Ayanokoujis profile, why even debate it.
He can't perceive the darkness if he's essentially not perceiving his surroundings with his eyes anyways due to the nature of UI.
Yes, he does need to have his eyes open according to what is mentioned till now in the plot.

I am not meaning that Ayanokouji has attack redirection. Both use opponent's momentum to their advantage. Secondly, Ayanokouji can predict all types of attack and even their secondary purpose, he predicted that Ryuuen was using a feint, he predicted that Housen was going to harm himself all while having the initial trajectory showing it as if he was aiming ahead. The intensity AnPr in COTE is compared to reading mind of your opponent, no, attack redirection isn't even a problem, considering how it has the same type of "secondary purpose" kind of concept.

That thing is accepted in Ayanokoujis profile, why even debate it.

Yes, he does need to have his eyes open according to what is mentioned till now in the plot.
May I ask, can Cote's AnPR be countered by resistance to information analysis as mentioned here?
While the abilities are similar, they retain fundamental differences in the process, which means they are affected differently by other powers. Divination struggles with Acausality, for example, while Analytical Prediction is less bothered, only to be trumped by things like a Resistance to Information Analysis. Analytical Prediction also only factors in what the user themselves knows and understands, while Divination is a means of acquiring information that one would otherwise not possess. As a result of these differences, a page should specify which version of Precognition a character possesses. Some characters may possess both, however.

He gave his reasoning and you have to count his vote.
Funny how his reasoning was a 1 sentense vote and is against the rules
You have never mentioned anything about how Koji can copy Daniel's perfect body
Because he wouldn't copy his perfect body in the first place lol
. Also, something as "not counting votes" don't exist. You have to count his vote, then debate on him on it for him to change it.
Read the rule i sent
proceeds to count 3 FRA votes after
Because i legit gave a fking 10+ line reasoning which you still did not counter, Don't act like like you are in the right here
Yeah no, all users who have voted Daniel gave their reasoning and it's only you guys who have not (other than you at least).
He said a 1 vote sentence which is against the rules and is supposed to be discarded
I'll be reporting this thread if votes don't start getting counted equally.
Reporting because someone broke the rules and i just pointed it out?

Blud really counted my votes even without me having any fra or any reasonings why i voted for koji, really shows your biases
Wtf, Are you serious??

You guys are really just gonna ignore all this to your convinience and accuse me?

AP and LS - Daniel has the advantage here by a long shot, But this is irrelevant if he cannot hit or grab Koji who is an evaside fighter

Skill - Koji stayed all of his life in the white room learning martial arts from 4 years old to 14 years old which means he fought 15k fights in total with 3 fights per day, There he learned more than 20+ martial arts total ranging from Karate, Boxing Jeet Kune Do, Judo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Taijutsu, Aikido with Jeet Kune Do and Taijutsu being composite martial arts and weapons to professional degrees, Koji has fought with people who were stronger and faster than him such as their instructors who are professionals in their own field, Koji also has high knowledge about pressure points due to the white room training, Is capable of adapting to opponents really quickly who were previously beating him, Able to copy someone by absorbing visual and verbal information, Learned archery overnight by watching tutorial videos, Said it himself that he was capable of fighting Tsubasa Nanase even with his eyes closed and Ibuki too, Can gauge the opponent strength by mere glancing and know what martial arts they are using with a glance, Has a perfect record of victories against a professional fighter, Could win against 6 fighters at the same time who Ayanokouji stated himself they were stronger than him physically, Is tremendously more skilled than Manabu who is a martial arts genius who has 4th dan where it needs 15+ years to reach this level of mastery in aikido and 5th dan where it needs 20+ years to reach this level of mastery in karate while being only 18 years old, Is massively superior to the likes of Ichika Amasawa due to much harder curriculum and should have learnt the abilities of likes of Ichika much before. Can determine each and every possibility to visualize the future to some extent. Ayanokouji was able to determine that Manabu was aiming to throw his sister when he was still pinning her and even asked him to confirm it, on hearing the predictions, Manabu also asks Ayanokouji on how was he able to figure out what he was trying to do. Ayanokouji can out-predict his opponents after he completely understands their upper limit, this has been displayed when Ayanokouji misreads Ryuuen's upper limit and then corrects it, it has been confirmed when Tsukishiro and Shiba deliberately tried to hide their abilities to prevent Ayanokouji from gaining an advantage. However, He can use his intuition to read his opponents and also determine their abilities as well. Ayanokouji also analyzes Hōsen from the sides and predicts that he was aiming to harm himself, something which cannot be predicted from the posture Hōsen was in, Defeated Tsukishiro, an Assassin that was once hired by a Prime Minister, who he admitted was on his level. Held off Tsukishiro/Shiba who are both White Room agents or instructors, Tremendously more skilled than Ichika Amasawa and Takuya Yagami who did the 5th level of the white room who are vastly superior than Manabu in skill, Stated to have flawless strategies, Able to see through his opponent's plans, Ayanokouji is also able to purposely feed false Habits, Timing, Patterns, Body movement to his opponents such as when he did with Tsukishiro who could read 99% of Koji's mind, Is also no stranger to dodge while having limited space while using 1 hand, Can kill his presence. He also followed several people without being noticed

Experience - Ayanokouji has more experience in dealing with fighters who are stronger and faster than him physically such as his instructors when he was a child and the 6 fighters he fought, Has more than 15k fights under his belt with alot of variety of martial arts to professional levels and weapons too, Ayanokouji also has experience in being in disadvantagous situations to the point it's normal to him

Albert < Suzune < Manabu << (Stomps) Ichika << (Stomps) Takuya <= Yuki = Shiro < Tsukishiro <<< (Obliterates) Ayanokouji in ANPR

UI Daniel however has not shown to be able to outpredict nor resist someone as skilled as Ayanokouji

Wtf, Are you serious??

You guys are really just gonna ignore all this to your convinience and accuse me?

I voted for koji without FRA'ing or without your reasonings or giving any reasonings at all why I voted for koji, just like how u asked ppl who voted for daniel to give their reasonings, and u just counted my vote.

Wtf, Are you serious??

He is saying that he baited you into counting his vote with a fake vote which didn't have an argument or reasons (🥶 🗣️), which you shouldn't have as it is against the rules to count votes which don't have arguments.

What upper limit?
It's a long explanation but the scans are on his profile. For short, Ayanokouji analyzes his opponent's upper limit and can predict their moves through that information, rather than the general AnPr which is seeing small movement changes in stance and stuff to predict someone's next moves. I don't know if any of the wiki abilities classify this kind of stuff, but AnPr is the closest as he does regard it as "prediction" somehow.

I voted for koji without FRA'ing or without your reasonings or giving any reasonings at all why I voted for koji, just like how u asked ppl who voted for daniel to give their reasonings, and u just counted my vote.
Given how that long ass text was in plain sight i would normally assume you saw it voted based on that, Well if that isn't the case then i will just remove it then mb

Last edited:
It's better to vote incon since both sides have valid points in this case for one to win and lose in this scenario.
The argument on Daniel side is that Koji can't copy his body or he auto destructs himself

1st off Koji cannot copy body physiques

2nd he wouldn't even know about it

3rd he just copies martial arts moves not body physiques

I don't see how this reasoning is valid?

It would be a No Limit Fallacy assuming he can copy something like UI

Which is what the arguments for Daniel are proposing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back