• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re read it too, He says "And vice versa"
Yes. Vice versa means that if the opponent is too weak, the UI will adapt itself to the opponent. In other words, it takes time for the UI to adapt, it can't just immediately know how strong the opponent is before they start fighting. The only exception would be if Daniel knew the opponent prior.

Are you even reading what you are responding to? None of this stops the fact that if he hit Koji, it'd be a one-shot.
How is he even hitting if Koji has analytical prediction??

Analytical prediction means you predict an attack and dodge it before it even happens

Meaning, His stats will get reduced
Ok you clearly are being disingenuous. The entire comment states why he wouldn't spawn as strong as Koji and you cut off most of it so you could strawman. I never said he wouldn't get his stats lowered (Which is debateable in it of itself), I said the effect wouldn't take place immediately because he doesn't know how strong Koji is.

Ok you clearly are being disingenuous. The entire comment states why he wouldn't spawn as strong as Koji and you cut off most of it to strawman. I never said he wouldn't get his stats lowered (Which is debateable in it of itself), I said the effect wouldn't take place immediately because he doesn't know how strong Koji is.
Then i guess i misunderstood then

Well, Still, He would "adapt" after noticing Koji's skills
He has resistance to it.
You can bypass this by being more skilled and having better ANPR potency

If we were to apply a layer thing it would be

Albert < Suzune < Manabu << Ichika << Takuya =< Yuki = Shiro < Tsukishiro <<< Ayanokouji

Whereas Daniel does not have any potency behind it

He only adapted to "I can read your moves" type of ANPR, Koji has several more factors which Daniel never resisted

And assuming he can adapt would be no limit fallacy

Last edited:
Then i guess i misunderstood then

Well, Still, He would "adapt" after noticing Koji's skills
Maybe, but I still think that would take time.
You can bypass this by being more skilled and having better ANPR potency

If we were to apply a layer thing it would be

Albert < Suzune < Manabu << Ichika << Takuya =< Yuki = Shiro < Tsukishiro <<< Ayanokouji

Whereas Daniel does not have any potency behind it

He only adapted to "I can read your moves" type of ANPR, Koji has several more factors which Daniel never predicted

And assuming he can adapt would be no limit fallacy
How does his AnPr work?

How does his AnPr work?
He can predict point blank sneak attacks, Can predict sneak attacks from blind spots, Predict via body movement, Predict intentions, Predict feints, Predict via posture, Able to legit outpredict someone who can read 100% of his mind, Predict Trajetories of objects, Can also predict based on intuition and some other stuff

He can predict point blank sneak attacks, Can predict sneak attacks from blind spots, Predict via body movement, Predict intentions, Predict feints, Predict via posture, Able to legit outpredict someone who can read 100% of his mind, Predict Trajetories of objects and some other stuff
So his predictions are sense based? If Daniel is unable to hit his opponent, he'd just keep getting faster until he could. And eventually, he'd blitz Koji.

So his predictions are sense based? If Daniel is unable to hit his opponent, he'd just keep getting faster until he could. And eventually, he'd blitz Koji.
That is to assume he would be able to eventually surpass Koji

Koji can legit predict how a character will move seen against Albert

Ichika who is tremendously less skilled than Koji could legit outpredict Suzune and knew exactly how she would move

Not to mention, Daniel is not an evasive fighter, He prefers to tank and block attacks

That is to assume he would be able to eventually surpass Koji
His ability to adapt is crazy. Characters with worse adaptation have overcome complete stomps and blitzes. It's gonna happen eventually.
Koji can legit predict how a character will move seen against Albert

Ichika who is tremendously less skilled than Koji could legit outpredict Suzune and knew exactly how she would move
Can't happen if Daniel is literally moving too fast for his body to dodge.

Can't happen if Daniel is literally moving too fast for his body to dodge.
Koji knows where a person will be and can do high precision feints

Albert predicted Koji to attack his solar plexus only to get attacked in the throat

Suzune predicted Ichika's attack, Took a step back only to get slammed to the ground

NLF. You can't just assume that no more how fast or strong Daniel gets Koji would keep dodging. Eventually Daniel would get too fast.
It's not, I'm telling you that speed starts equalized

Daniel won't instantly get stronger and faster after 5 seconds into the fight

That didn't happen in Daniel vs Zack fight

Also Koji is skilled enough to aim dodge

That's a very specific requirement. He'd just dodge the upcoming attack
He would get attacked in another place because Koji predicted where he would move

Like he did with Albert and What Ichika did to Suzune who is way less skilled than Koji and Suzune has better ANPR than Albert

He would get attacked in another place because Koji predicted where he would move

Like he did with Albert and What Ichika did to Suzune who is way less skilled than Koji and Suzune has better ANPR than Albert
And he would just dodge that follow up as well. You are underestimating what UI does for Daniel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back