• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That is, If Koji doesn't knock him out first XD
His only way of actually hurting Takamura is by PPs which Takamura is strong enough to tank.
Koji is smol he can do it, Higher LS and skills
Takamura can just step away.
It kinda would, Here;
Eh, Takamura can tank those.
It really isn't, The WR is a facility that aims to create geniuses in everything to create politics and such, Also, It's kinda common knowledge the groin is a weak point lol
It doesn't matter if it's OOC for a character to go for that. Like for example, you can have a genius character that can use 8-C explosives but he's never shown using them in a stealthy way. You can't assume that he would suddenly use it in a vs thread out of nowhere in that case.
He can break his neck, Ankle etc, These require LS and not AP
It's not like Koji has an advantage by 5-10x bruh. He barely has an unquantifiable amount of advantage in LS.
I mean, He can move out of the way since he is way faster than him, Circling him ya know, smth like that
Which would just tire him out for no reason since it would not help him land hits due to combat speed being equalized.
It's not close to one shot level though, Besides Koji has higher pain tolerance and even pain resistence
Fiest of all, It is pretty close. Considering a punch to the chest with an 8x difference in AP literally makes you pierce through the character.

Don't think this key of Ayanokouji has better pain tolerance than Takamura tbh.
Koji stated he needed to go for skills (PP statement) as he was outclassed in physical statistics

Never did he mention anything about relying on his speed to win against them
Well, being able to beat 6 dudes without them being able to even land a hit on you is about speed than anything else.
Koji can back away and circle around him, Feints etc etc
which would get blocked by afterimages.
Takamura can get grabbed and pinned to the ground

He doesn't have experience against that
He can just evade it. It's equalized speed. Koji having an LS difference doesn't mean he gets to grab Takamura.
It would help Ayanokouji facing hell speed tho, from what I understood it's Tamakura running around the person but if Ayanokouji has superior travel speed than him...

It helps Ayanokouji to dash back and take time if he needs which basically means Ayanokouji can enter and exit Takamura's range as he please; it also gives him more opportunities while fighting, Takamura scales there only for punching speed (I assume, I doubt he uses kicks and stuff) so once he punches Ayanokouji can just dodge and counter attack him way more easily since anything Ayanokouji does scales to the same speed while Takamura has some movements that are slower.

Also talking about this, Ayanokouji has a stupid advantage in terms of martial arts, Takamura will leave a lot of openings to Ayanokouji once he attacks and he won't able to properly respond to most of attacks as he probably never saw them, at most he can dodge by dashing back by Ayanokouji will instantly catch up with his higher travel speed.

I believe this match ends once Ayanokouji evades the first attack and just counter attacks him with PP ngl.
Alright so lemme get to the travel speed stuff. We know that speed equalization works by equalizing the faster character to the slower character. Takamura scales to Transonic in combat speed, where Kid Ayanokouji scales to 57 m/s in combat speed and 62.5 m/s in travel speed. Takamura gets equalized to 57 m/s, where Kid Ayano scales to 57 m/s as well, with his travel speed scaling to 62.5 m/s...

How the hell does this grant him a 4x difference in travel speed exactly? Does Ayanokouji have massively superior travel speed compared to his combat speed or something?

Alright so lemme get to the travel speed stuff. We know that speed equalization works by equalizing the faster character to the slower character. Takamura scales to Transonic in combat speed, where Kid Ayanokouji scales to 57 m/s in combat speed and 62.5 m/s in travel speed. Takamura gets equalized to 57 m/s, where Kid Ayano scales to 57 m/s as well, with his travel speed scaling to 62.5 m/s...

How the hell does this grant him a 4x difference in travel speed exactly? Does Ayanokouji have massively superior travel speed compared to his combat speed or something?
Ayano is 62,5 m/s in combat speed too, lol, he scale in everything there, how the hell people run faster than they punch and kick?

anyway you forgot to reduce travel speed by the same multiplier you reduce combat speed, yes, you reduce every single speed by the same multiplier you reduce combat speed.

343 / 62,5 = 5,488

Takamura is 117 m/s in travel speed (I assume he scales to that calc)

we reduce it by 5,488x and we have 21,319 m/s (Superhuman)

The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier.

His only way of actually hurting Takamura is by PPs which Takamura is strong enough to tank.
He tanks PP to the chest and face, Not anything below, They train the upper body, They never did any training against PP in the lower half as that isn't necessary and would be considered foul
Takamura can just step away.
Koji has higher speed
Eh, Takamura can tank those.
Not really because of what i said above
It doesn't matter if it's OOC for a character to go for that. Like for example, you can have a genius character that can use 8-C explosives but he's never shown using them in a stealthy way. You can't assume that he would suddenly use it in a vs thread out of nowhere in that case.
Koji knows he can't reach the upper body, Why would he even go for it if he can just target the lower body??

Koji is Genius combatant, He would figure this much out, Like, Cmon, This is just calling him stupid which he isn't
It's not like Koji has an advantage by 5-10x bruh. He barely has an unquantifiable amount of advantage in LS.
Albert and Housen scales by a good margin above Sudou, Tsukishiro and Shiba stomps them and Koji is above them by a slight margin
Which would just tire him out for no reason since it would not help him land hits due to combat speed being equalized.
He's faster, Not like Takamura can twist his body to match Koji's speed since he would be superhuman speed while Koji is sub
Fiest of all, It is pretty close. Considering a punch to the chest with an 8x difference in AP literally makes you pierce through the character.
It's 3x lower
Don't think this key of Ayanokouji has better pain tolerance than Takamura tbh.
Considering the feats he has, I believe Koji is
Well, being able to beat 6 dudes without them being able to even land a hit on you is about speed than anything else.
Koji used his size and skill
which would get blocked by afterimages.
After images are not tangible things lol
He can just evade it. It's equalized speed. Koji having an LS difference doesn't mean he gets to grab Takamura.
It kinda does considering compared to Koji he isn't that great at dodging (I mean, He is, But not compared to Koji)

Ayano is 62,5 m/s in combat speed too, lol, he scale in everything there, how the hell people run faster than they punch and kick?

anyway you forgot to reduce travel speed by the same multiplier you reduce combat speed, yes, you reduce every single speed by the same multiplier you reduce combat speed.

343 / 62,5 = 5,488

Takamura is 117 m/s in travel speed (I assume he scales to that calc)

we reduce it by 5,488x and we have 21,319 m/s (Superhuman)
This kinda means Koji can circle around him and attack him from behind, Since he is fast enough

I mean, if it was Current Ayanokouji, then that visualization he made his opponents do wouldn't be the problem. For one, it will just mean that Ayanokouji will not have proper sight in the process, and we actually have made a matchup of Ayanokouji fighting someone while being blindfolded, hellish for his opponents is when he doesn't really need enhanced senses to fight blindfolded as well, he just can predict the attacks as well.

And fear hax and LS advantage would make it massively go in Current Ayanokouji's favor too, but yeah, it isn't him.

Either way, Takamura doesn't seem like he will win too much, he might seem to have a range advantage, but don't forget that he still has to effectively strike downwards while Ayanokouji will always analyze him. Hell, we have seen Kid Ayanokouji determine his opponent's LS through taking a look at them, if he realized that Takamura was lower than him in LS (which he probably will at just start of the fight), then Takamura is done, Kid Ayanokouji will dominate through his LS, even using pressure points to let him make necessary movements, he's also at least the professional level in judo.

This kinda means Koji can circle around him and attack him from behind, Since he is fast enough
It's not even that, Takamura still has enough reaction to keep up with him, the real problem is when we talking about openings.

Ayano can use travel speed advantage to do this:

Takamura punches >Ayano doesn't care about how to dodge it and just dash back enough to be out of his range > Takamura can't block since he created an opening by attacking first > Ayano dashes back and PP or whatever he wants to do

Ayanokouji can literally dash behind Takamura while he punches, the problem is that Ayanokouji will literally dominate the entire ring; let's say Takamura uses his hell
speed (which from what I understood makes him move around the opponent at his combat speed?), Ayano can simply **** off by dashing away.

Takamura won't even be able to use the corner, if Ayano notices he is getting pushed there he will just dash away before it's to late.

Adding this to the fact Ayano outskills, has way more experience, knows more martial arts which means he can just do the shit he wants and abuse Takamura anytime he creates and opening... this is overkill imo.

Ayano will win this versus thanks to hım LS advantage, versatility, body advantage and battle intelligence.

And this versus probably isn't that fair.

Yeah this travel speed thing kinda makes this a stomp imo.

Give me a few weeks and I'll upgrade Hajime no Ippo more ehehehe

Jokes aside, I think making this matchup with Ippo rather than Takamura after I finish remaking his profile would be better.

It's not even that, Takamura still has enough reaction to keep up with him, the real problem is when we talking about openings.

Ayano can use travel speed advantage to do this:

Takamura punches >Ayano doesn't care about how to dodge it and just dash back enough to be out of his range > Takamura can't block since he created an opening by attacking first > Ayano dashes back and PP or whatever he wants to do

Ayanokouji can literally dash behind Takamura while he punches, the problem is that Ayanokouji will literally dominate the entire ring; let's say Takamura uses his hell
speed (which from what I understood makes him move around the opponent at his combat speed?), Ayano can simply **** off by dashing away.

Takamura won't even be able to use the corner, if Ayano notices he is getting pushed there he will just dash away before it's to late.

Adding this to the fact Ayano outskills, has way more experience, knows more martial arts which means he can just do the shit he wants and abuse Takamura anytime he creates and opening... this is overkill imo.
Ayanokouji was meant to skillstomp others with a tremendous AP disadvantage. There's a reason we don't try to upgrade his AP every now and then.

I think we agreed on that. 😡

Now, he's speedstomping. 😡 😡

Cause we suck at it?
Nope, because Ayanokouji himself planned it.

It all goes according to his plan. 🗣️

2im10Mi.png

Back