• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's a bit out of context and simply means he is good at everything but it doesn't mean he can master a shit by seeing it once ngl, I might agree Daniel copy technique is better but he will never adapt to said techniques like Ayano, Ayano won't even really bother trying to learn everything but simply adapt to Daniel's techniques imo.

Daniel has insane Learning skill and a decent degree of adaptability which can even be argued to be nerfed while in UI since it's kind of a berserk mode.

Ayanokouji on the other side might have a slower learning skill (for movements) but his adaptability is superior to Daniel's one so while Daniel might copy any movement Ayanokouji does, Ayanokouji can adapt and find ways to counter Daniel's techniques.

that's a bit out of context and simply means he is good at everything but it doesn't mean he can master a shit by seeing it once ngl, I might agree Daniel copy technique is better but he will never adapt to said techniques like Ayano, Ayano won't even really bother trying to learn everything but simply adapt to Daniel's techniques imo.

Daniel has insane Learning skill and a decent degree of adaptability which can even be argued to be nerfed while in UI since it's kind of a berserk mode.

Ayanokouji on the other side might have a slower learning skill (for movements) but his adaptability is superior to Daniel's one so while Daniel might copy any movement Ayanokouji does, Ayanokouji can adapt and find ways to counter Daniel's techniques.
So vote for Koji?

the question is not how well he can do

the reason I gave it to Daniel is because he can do the technique he sees instantly, and he is faster than Aya in this regard. If we are going to talk about the differences and advantages of copying and Adaptation, that's another one.

Copying is Daniel just imitating what he sees and integrating it into his own fighting style. it is usually limited to a superficial understanding and is an effort to apply the observed technique without fully understanding it. Adaptation, on the other hand, is a deeper process and involves much more than just imitating a technique.

Understanding: First it develops an in-depth understanding of why and how the technique works.

Adaptation: Then he optimizes this technique by adapting it to his own physical abilities, strategy and conditions.

Integration: Finally he makes this adapted technique a natural part of his own fighting style.

During the adaptation process, Ayanokoji modifies the techniques he observes according to his personal characteristics and fighting style. This allows the techniques to be used more effectively and efficiently.

As for the differences, copying is a superficial imitation; adaptation depends on deep understanding and assimilation. Copying can often be ineffective because each individual's physical and mental capacity is different. Adaptation, on the other hand, optimizes techniques according to one's own strengths, which provides more effective performance.

as a result for the beginning of the fight;

daniel copy > aya adaptation

For the later time of the fight;

aya adaptation> Daniel copy
i think we have found the common point

the question is not how well he can do

the reason I gave it to Daniel is because he can do the technique he sees instantly, and he is faster than Aya in this regard. If we are going to talk about the differences and advantages of copying and Adaptation, that's another one.

Copying is Daniel just imitating what he sees and integrating it into his own fighting style. it is usually limited to a superficial understanding and is an effort to apply the observed technique without fully understanding it. Adaptation, on the other hand, is a deeper process and involves much more than just imitating a technique.

Understanding: First it develops an in-depth understanding of why and how the technique works.

Adaptation: Then he optimizes this technique by adapting it to his own physical abilities, strategy and conditions.

Integration: Finally he makes this adapted technique a natural part of his own fighting style.

During the adaptation process, Ayanokoji modifies the techniques he observes according to his personal characteristics and fighting style. This allows the techniques to be used more effectively and efficiently.

As for the differences, copying is a superficial imitation; adaptation depends on deep understanding and assimilation. Copying can often be ineffective because each individual's physical and mental capacity is different. Adaptation, on the other hand, optimizes techniques according to one's own strengths, which provides more effective performance.

as a result for the beginning of the fight;

daniel copy > aya adaptation

For the later time of the fight;

aya adaptation> Daniel copy
i think we have found the common point
I see

Voting Daniel. Even Johan couldn't copy UI Daniel without pushing his body to the brink of destruction. To copy Daniel's techniques you need the "perfect body," which Ayanokoji doesn't have.
I think you are mistaking Daniel's techniques with UI?

Johan can't copy fully UI not martial arts moves
Daniel will easily oneshot him with shockwave generation attacks or cqc.
It won't hit him with Koji's op ANPR

UI is just Daniel subconsciously using all his martial arts moves in perfect succession. If Aya tries to copy that his body would start to deteriorate slowly.
No, Just no, UI is a technique which amplifies your visual aciduity, Gun himself says so himself

Ayanokouji can copy his wrestling, Capoeira etc etc but not UI
What is ANPR
Analytical prediction

daniel fra
image.png

Daniel votes were just that he can cqc and dura neg, That is not constructive at all when i already gave arguments against it

No one till now has ever tried countering my argument
AP and LS - Daniel has the advantage here by a long shot, But this is irrelevant if he cannot hit or grab Koji who is an evaside fighter

Skill - Koji stayed all of his life in the white room learning martial arts from 4 years old to 14 years old which means he fought 15k fights in total with 3 fights per day, There he learned more than 20+ martial arts total ranging from Karate, Boxing Jeet Kune Do, Judo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Taijutsu, Aikido with Jeet Kune Do and Taijutsu being composite martial arts and weapons to professional degrees, Koji has fought with people who were stronger and faster than him such as their instructors who are professionals in their own field, Koji also has high knowledge about pressure points due to the white room training, Is capable of adapting to opponents really quickly who were previously beating him, Able to copy someone by absorbing visual and verbal information, Learned archery overnight by watching tutorial videos, Said it himself that he was capable of fighting Tsubasa Nanase even with his eyes closed and Ibuki too, Can gauge the opponent strength by mere glancing and know what martial arts they are using with a glance, Has a perfect record of victories against a professional fighter, Could win against 6 fighters at the same time who Ayanokouji stated himself they were stronger than him physically, Is tremendously more skilled than Manabu who is a martial arts genius who has 4th dan where it needs 15+ years to reach this level of mastery in aikido and 5th dan where it needs 20+ years to reach this level of mastery in karate while being only 18 years old, Is massively superior to the likes of Ichika Amasawa due to much harder curriculum and should have learnt the abilities of likes of Ichika much before. Can determine each and every possibility to visualize the future to some extent. Ayanokouji was able to determine that Manabu was aiming to throw his sister when he was still pinning her and even asked him to confirm it, on hearing the predictions, Manabu also asks Ayanokouji on how was he able to figure out what he was trying to do. Ayanokouji can out-predict his opponents after he completely understands their upper limit, this has been displayed when Ayanokouji misreads Ryuuen's upper limit and then corrects it, it has been confirmed when Tsukishiro and Shiba deliberately tried to hide their abilities to prevent Ayanokouji from gaining an advantage. However, He can use his intuition to read his opponents and also determine their abilities as well. Ayanokouji also analyzes Hōsen from the sides and predicts that he was aiming to harm himself, something which cannot be predicted from the posture Hōsen was in, Defeated Tsukishiro, an Assassin that was once hired by a Prime Minister, who he admitted was on his level. Held off Tsukishiro/Shiba who are both White Room agents or instructors, Tremendously more skilled than Ichika Amasawa and Takuya Yagami who did the 5th level of the white room who are vastly superior than Manabu in skill, Stated to have flawless strategies, Able to see through his opponent's plans, Ayanokouji is also able to purposely feed false Habits, Timing, Patterns, Body movement to his opponents such as when he did with Tsukishiro who could read 99% of Koji's mind, Is also no stranger to dodge while having limited space while using 1 hand, Can kill his presence. He also followed several people without being noticed

Experience - Ayanokouji has more experience in dealing with fighters who are stronger and faster than him physically such as his instructors when he was a child and the 6 fighters he fought, Has more than 15k fights under his belt with alot of variety of martial arts to professional levels and weapons too, Ayanokouji also has experience in being in disadvantagous situations to the point it's normal to him

He can outpredict his opponents who have high levels of ANPR;

Albert < Suzune < Manabu << (Stomps) Ichika << (Stomps) Takuya <= Yuki = Shiro < Tsukishiro <<< (Obliterates) Ayanokouji in ANPR

UI Daniel however has not shown to be able to outpredict nor resist someone as skilled as Ayanokouji
Koji still remains superior

No, Just no, UI is a technique which amplifies your visual aciduity, Gun himself says so himself
Wrong. Gun said that UI is a technique that adapts to the strength of the opponent.

Ayanokouji can copy his wrestling, Capoeira etc etc but not UI
Not if he's in UI, as the techniques he's copying would simply just destroy his body. If it was that easy Johan would've been able to do that, which he wasn't. And even if Aya does copy Daniel's attacks, that's not nearly enough. Johan tried to do the same and still got skillstomped. Again, you're forgetting that UI Daniel adapts to the skills of his opponents, so if Aya copies one skill, he's simply adapt and use the skill to a higher level and become far faster and stronger.
Analytical prediction
What feats does he have with his ANPR because Daniel has fought several people with ANPR and it never worked. Hell, he has resistance to ANPR on his profile.

Daniel can copy the timing of his ANPR after experiencing it once and adapt accordingly, and perfectly switch the timing of his own attacks to throw his opponents off last second.

Daniel Park in UI goes full on offensive meaning he will go straight up to H2H with Ayanokouji

There, Ayanokouji has a knife and UI Daniel does not have any defensive fighting style against it, With Ayanokouji's analytical prediction, Daniel won't be able to hit him with Ayanokouji being able to know what he will do next with his upper limit ANPR

Damage reduction is useless when Daniel uses his head to reduce damage (He will get stabbed in the head lol)

Damage reflection won't do it either as that only works with hands and not weapons

Ayanokouji will stab him in the neck or head to deal the finishing blow which he is more than capable of doing so considering how he can outpredict someone trying to evade his attacks just to get hit in another fatal spot like what happened to Albert

Wrong. Gun said that UI is a technique that adapts to the strength of the opponent.

Which means he will get reduced to 49,3 KJ lol
Not if he's in UI, as the techniques he's copying would simply just destroy his body.
No wtf, Martial arts techniques are not UI dependent

Capoeira did not originate from UI so Koji does not need it, Heck Johan was legit copying him and nothing happened wtf
If it was that easy Johan would've been able to do that, which he wasn't.
Funny how he copied his attacks when he fought against him and nothing happened :/
And even if Aya does copy Daniel's attacks, that's not nearly enough. Johan tried to do the same and still got skillstomped.
Because he was already superior wtf?
Again, you're forgetting that UI Daniel adapts to the skills of his opponents
He does not, He just copies, There's a big difference here
, so if Aya copies one skill, he's simply adapt and use the skill to a higher level and become far faster and stronger.
So Koji then?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU5QebAzmkY
What feats does he have with his ANPR because Daniel has fought several people with ANPR and it never worked. Hell, he has resistance to ANPR on his profile.
Koji has a giant anpr chain and can legit stomp people who can read 99% of his mind like i said above
This does not mention ANPR at all
and perfectly switch the timing of his own attacks to throw his opponents off last second.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU5QebAzmkY
You need to consider that Lookism does not hold a candle to Koji's ANPR

Johan was having trouble mimicking UI not it's techniques

Johan was trying to imitate UI State not techniques

The the OP isn't going to count my vote ima just unfollow this. My mistake, I forgot how COTE fans are.
See here, Let's get something straight, Let's start with UI Daniel

First off, What does UI give?

In this UI state he is unconscious. Daniel maximizes his dynamic visual acuity and momentary thought process and utilizes his body perfectly

Gun also states that UI adapts to the opponent strenght which means Daniel gets reduced to 49,3 KJ

Then, You started inventing stuff that is not stated anywhere actively twisting the story of lookism

You said Koji cannot replicate UI attacks because he does not have the perfect body, False, Johan who also does not have the perfect body is copying just fine

Johan copied the physique that UI Daniel had, Nowhere does it mention that UI gives new techniques

So, In short, Koji can copy his techniques but not his physique which was what Johan did

Daniel can copy the timing of his ANPR after experiencing it once and adapt accordingly, and perfectly switch the timing of his own attacks to throw his opponents off last second.
Then you also need to consider analytical prediction comes in different varieties

Ayanokouji's analytical prediction goes far beyond what Lookism has showned, They just say "He can read your moves" where does this even reach Ayanokouji who can dodge point blank attacks, sneak attacks from blind spots, Predict someone who can read 99% of your mind, Dodge attacks from 2 fighters at the same time who are just as skilled as Ayanokouji

Tell me, Can you or can you not debunk any of these points i made? Because the arguments you came up with are extremely weak

Honestly, This just makes you look like you just want him to win because you like Daniel

You ignore what i said above and just say "He can do this therefore he wins" without even elaborating

Koji is above based on everything, I don't see Daniel doing any of these aside from copy stuff and knowing martial arts?
Those and adaptability and these are the stuff that actually gets you the win in this matchup.
They don't need to be? If he has the abilities and feats, You just need to show the feat then problem solved lol?
The thing is that he doesn't. His profile doesn't list that so it doesn't.
And you are assuming he can copy Koji when he is not on his verse and Daniel can predict Koji when he is not on his verse
He has copied martial arts that exist in Koji's verse and techniques takes objectively more skill to perform in comparison to what Cote has (like CQC and Systema).

Koji has never predicted an Attack Reflection feat, so he doesn't have the experience to predict it, as predictions come from past experiences.
Why are you downgrading Koji ANPR? His predictions are not prior knowledge based wtf
I'm not "downgrading" anything. You saying that Koji can predict Daniel's Attack Reflection is like saying Koji can predict Kamehameha or something. It's something he has never seen or experienced before, how would he able to predict it?
Skiing feat shows it's instant
You have to prove that it applies to martial arts or even applicable in a combat scenario as well. This was the exact reason why it was listed as "Limited Power Mimicry" before since we only see him copy skiing techniques, not combat stuff.
You did not debunk the fear hax, And you are also assuming Koji ANPR is prior knowledge based which is completely and utterly false
Daniel has fear hax too (subjectively superior) while also having Fear Inducing Aura as well which is pretty much Fear Inducement but your mere presence induces the fear.

Daniel has better Fear Hax compared to Koji.

Again, I'm voting Daniel.

don't they do the same exact thing? both have power mimicry.
Based on his profile, It's not applicable to combat, just sports (and it's sure as hell not instant).
He doesn't adapt, I don't know what you mean but Daniel just copies them but doesn't really adapt fighting against said techniques he simply masters them; adaptation is different
So you're telling me copying and mastering a technique or a martial art is not adaptation?
I believe UI Daniel doesn't use those martial arts this way, he used cqc only when he was outnumbered, he also doesn't even spam attack reflection but only use it occasionally.
Eh, Systema still exists.

I'm not saying he would spam it or something (Koji would adapt sooner or later if he spams it anyway). It's enough for him to just land one, rest would be a sweep via Systema or like, bazillion other techniques Daniel has.

Those and adaptability and these are the stuff that actually gets you the win in this matchup.
Which Koji excels in the long run, Thing is, What makes you think Daniel will be capable of dodging knife attacks from Koji?
The thing is that he doesn't. His profile doesn't list that so it doesn't.
Daniel profile also says he does not adapt to anything so he doesn't have it lol
He has copied martial arts that exist in Koji's verse and techniques takes objectively more skill to perform in comparison to what Cote has (like CQC and Systema).
Systema and CQC are IRL martial arts lol

Also it would be a different story if Daniel created after images while doing these moves which he doesn't (And even then he wouldn't still be able to hit)
Koji has never predicted an Attack Reflection feat, so he doesn't have the experience to predict it, as predictions come from past experiences.
Daniel won't reflect a knife attack otherwise he dies, So irrelevant
I'm not "downgrading" anything. You saying that Koji can predict Daniel's Attack Reflection is like saying Koji can predict Kamehameha or something. It's something he has never seen or experienced before, how would he able to predict it?
Because it's not something out of this world wtf? As for the Kamehameha thing, Koji would also be able to predict because dragon ball is fiction in COTE lol
You have to prove that it applies to martial arts or even applicable in a combat scenario as well. This was the exact reason why it was listed as "Limited Power Mimicry" before since we only see him copy skiing techniques, not combat stuff.
Koji absorbs visual and verbal information, This speaks volumes
Daniel has fear hax too (subjectively superior) while also having Fear Inducing Aura as well which is pretty much Fear Inducement but your mere presence induces the fear.

Daniel has better Fear Hax compared to Koji.
Having better fear hax is useless when Koji has resistence to it and Daniel doesn't lol

Based on his profile, It's not applicable to combat, just sports (and it's sure as hell not instant).
It's applicable, Because he is copying based on visual and verbal information, Don't downplay it now
So you're telling me copying and mastering a technique or a martial art is not adaptation?
No?

Copy and adaptation is different indeed
Eh, Systema still exists.
Systema exists IRL and this martial arts is not something supernatural
I'm not saying he would spam it or something (Koji would adapt sooner or later if he spams it anyway). It's enough for him to just land one, rest would be a sweep via Systema or like, bazillion other techniques Daniel has.
I still don't see any argument made for Daniel that makes him capable of bypassing his ANPR?

What are you even adapting? You already mastered the technique by copying it, You didn't adapt anything, You just copied it

Last edited:
I'd honestly zone in on incon since this match can go either way from the looks fo both arguments.
I don't quite believe so, Koji can fear hax UI Daniel to stun him in place than use that moment to stab his throat or head

Which i still didn't get a counter argument for this

Which Koji excels in the long run, Thing is, What makes you think Daniel will be capable of dodging knife attacks from Koji?
Because it's speed equalized and Daniel has dodged strikes from far more skilled weapon users like Goo?
Daniel profile also says he does not adapt to anything so he doesn't have it lol
He evolved faster than Johan who can copy martial arts and techniques he sees as well. It's on his profile too...
Systema and CQC are IRL martial arts lol
They are not used IRL like they're used in Lookism obviously.
Also it would be a different story if Daniel created after images while doing these moves which he doesn't (And even then he wouldn't still be able to hit)
What?
Daniel won't reflect a knife attack otherwise he dies, So irrelevant
Eh, UI Daniel can keep up with Goo while he's using a sword. He even could disarm him (that backfired but it was cuz Goo is crazy, wouldn't apply here) so wouldn't be hard disarming a less skilled swordsman, with a little knife.

He can use the Attack Reflection later.
Because it's not something out of this world wtf?
Why, exactly? It's not something Koji has seen in his verse before, nor has prior knowledge to know it in this fight. So in a sense, it is something out of his world.
As for the Kamehameha thing, Koji would also be able to predict because dragon ball is fiction in COTE lol
That'd be like a normal human being able to predict Kamehameha while Dragon Ball characters on several occasions can't (I assume?) which doesn't make sense.

Also, this is a non argument as Lookism sure as hell isn't a fiction in cote.
Koji absorbs visual and verbal information, This speaks volumes
It's not instant adaptation. The scan related to that ability literally states that.
Having better fear hax is useless when Koji has resistence to it and Daniel doesn't lol
Koji has "Resistance to Limited Fear Inducement" (which I have never heard of btw), Daniel doesn't have Limited Fear Inducement (which I'm assuming is fear caused by Social Influencing?) so Koji's resistance doesn't block it.
It's applicable, Because he is copying based on visual and verbal information, Don't downplay it now
He's copying something far different to a martial art.
No?

Copy and adaptation is different indeed
Adapting definition;
make (something) suitable for a new use or purpose; modify.
Daniel makes his opponent's movement suitable for a new use or purpose by copying and mastering it.
Systema exists IRL and this martial arts is not something supernatural
It's use in Lookism is far different compared to it's irl form.
I still don't see any argument made for Daniel that makes him capable of bypassing his ANPR?
Even Base Daniel has shown the ability to be able to adapt to Anpr (in his profile). UI Daniel is just Base Daniel but a far more adaptive fighter.

Ayano's anpr would just take a little more time for Daniel to adapt to, then he'd just disarm Koji and as a much better h2h fighter than him that has much better techniques on his side, he'd just win.
Also this;

image.png
I have given my reasoning on how the fight would go, some other people have. They are not one worded or sentenced votes, they are votes that have actual reasoning behind it. You're just gate keeping atp.

Even if you don't personally believe it, you must count it as it's a valid vote.

One question, has he ever did it with someone who's basically not awake? Can he fear hax someone who is not conscious?
I believe that does not matter considering how he does not have resistence to it
Because it's speed equalized and Daniel has dodged strikes from far more skilled weapon users like Goo?
That still doesn't make Daniel bypass Koji's ANPR

Albert predicted Koji would be attacking his solar plexus only to get attacked in the throat, In lookism we don't see any instance like this
He evolved faster than Johan who can copy martial arts and techniques he sees as well. It's on his profile too...
Evolved =/ Adaptation
They are not used IRL like they're used in Lookism obviously.
Does not matter, It exists and they have nothing supernatural about it, Stop wanking
Eh, UI Daniel can keep up with Goo while he's using a sword. He even could disarm him (that backfired but it was cuz Goo is crazy, wouldn't apply here) so wouldn't be hard disarming a less skilled swordsman, with a little knife.
Do you not listen? I still have not seen how he would be bypassing Koji's ANPR, Nobody in lookism comes close to Koji in ANPR
He can use the Attack Reflection later.
Knife says hello

Funny how he didn't reflect anything against Goo either lol
Why, exactly? It's not something Koji has seen in his verse before, nor has prior knowledge to know it in this fight. So in a sense, it is something out of his world.
It's not, They are still moving their body normally, Koji can predict body movement, Can predict based on intuition, Can predict point blank attacks, Can predict sneak attacks from blind spots

What they do is not supernatural, It's not like they warp their body to make them unpredictable, Stop wanking systema and CQC and stop downplaying Koji's ANPR
That'd be like a normal human being able to predict Kamehameha while Dragon Ball characters on several occasions can't (I assume?) which doesn't make sense.
You talk like it's hard when they legit do a hand pose and a sphere of ki starts showing in their hands
Also, this is a non argument as Lookism sure as hell isn't a fiction in cote.
You are the one who bought it up lol
It's not instant adaptation. The scan related to that ability literally states that.
I was refering about the part you said it was non combat applicable, Which is plain wrong
Koji has "Resistance to Limited Fear Inducement" (which I have never heard of btw), Daniel doesn't have Limited Fear Inducement (which I'm assuming is fear caused by Social Influencing?) so Koji's resistance doesn't block it.
Limited does not make it weaker at all

Also funny how UI Fear inducement is literally natural lol
He's copying something far different to a martial art.
Never once did i mention that he would copy UI, Stop bringing that up
Adapting definition;
Imagine this, You are unskilled fighter and you fight someone skilled

You get wrecked at first but as the battle goes on you start having less and less difficulty keeping up with your opponent, You are legit adapting to your opponent

Take Frisk from undertale, They are a perfect example, Frisk VS Sans
Daniel makes his opponent's movement suitable for a new use or purpose by copying and mastering it.
Head canon, He just copies it
It's use in Lookism is far different compared to it's irl form.
The martial arts is not supernatural
Even Base Daniel has shown the ability to be able to adapt to Anpr (in his profile). UI Daniel is just Base Daniel but a far more adaptive fighter.
Koji can also adapt really fast (Shiro being a prime example, Skiing feat too, And archery)

Also, How is Daniel predicting him when Koji is legit feeding him false habits, body movements, patterns and timing which was what he was doing against Tsukishiro who was reading 99% of his mind

Daniel with his skill level would get tricked by this as his ANPR is not that great compared to COTE high tiers
Ayano's anpr would just take a little more time for Daniel to adapt to
Koji's ANPR is too much for people who can read 99% of his mind, Daniel can only read movements nothing else
, then he'd just disarm Koji and as a much better h2h fighter than him
Cap, Did you really just ignore everything i said? Remember that giant ass text i sent? Don't ignore that
that has much better techniques on his side, he'd just win.
Techniques yes, Win? No, You still did not mention how he would bypass Koji's ANPR
I have given my reasoning on how the fight would go, some other people have. They are not one worded or sentenced votes, they are votes that have actual reasoning behind it. You're just gate keeping atp.
And i gave counters to which you guys keep ignoring

You keep mention on how he disarms and how he can CQC and Systema him but you still did not mention on how he bypasses his ANPR + Fear hax + Skill gap + Experience + Versatility

Well, I guess i can count your votes

But this will prove your biased lol

Ignoring/dismissing proof + Wanking and Downplaying (Looking at you Dino)

This was all Kachon said to vote for Daniel, This is legit ignoring everything i said (And also is 1 sentence lol) which should be disgarded

image.png

This is not constructive at all wtf

And then you guys starting FRA'ing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back