• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here; This is just enviroment, They did not use glass shards to attack each other

image.png

Glass shards are not 9-A
Glass shards aren't 9-A, but the people doing the act of slamming are. If there is a sharp object and I put my finger on the edge, I'm not going to be cut, but if I apply pressure I will. Koji simply is unable to apply enough pressure on his knife to damage Daniel due to how high his durability is.

It's that simple.

So is your belief that all forms of damage that are not piercing or slash damage are automatically 10-C????
Yes, Because like i said, Skin is 10-C and easily cuttable with sharp objects

Unless proven otherwise (Take superman for example, He is immune to bullets and such)

Yes, Because like i said, Skin is 10-C and easily cuttable with sharp objects
And do you not realize that this is just really, really stupid?

So, you're saying that neither Daniel nor Ayanakouji are the tiers they are rated as right now, because they attack with blunt force instead of sharp objects???

And do you not realize that this is just really, really stupid?

So, you're saying that neither Daniel nor Ayanakouji are the tiers they are rated as right now, because they attack with blunt force instead of sharp objects???
Skin is elastic so it all depends on how you hit it, it's the same as me trying to destroy paper by punching it, I can't do it; tho I can destroy it in other ways like tearing it

I can't damage it with punches but I can cut it

Skin is elastic so it all depends on how you hit it, it's the same as me trying to destroy paper by punching it, I can't do it; tho I can destroy it in other ways like tearing it

I can't damage it with punches but I can cut it
This doesn't answer my question. Do you, yes you, @XxZetsuxX, believe that the two characters in this match possess 10-C Attack Potency because they do not utilize piercing attacks?

This doesn't answer my question. Do you, yes you, @XxZetsuxX, believe that the two characters in this match possess 10-C Attack Potency because they do not utilize piercing attacks?
They are not 10-C

Like i said before, Skin is elastic, It reduces damage to blunt attacks but can easily be bypassed by sharp objects

You are forgetting that the entire body is also made of muscles, Fibers, Bones, Mass etc which are not 10-C

They are not 10-C

Like i said before, Skin is elastic, It reduces damage to blunt attacks but can easily be bypassed by sharp objects

You are forgetting that the entire body is also made of muscles, Fibers, Bones, Mass etc which are not 10-C
Okay but you've positioned yourself in a way that makes it seem like you think they are 10-C. I said characters can tank non 10-C attacks to their skin, and their skin can endure non 10-C feats, and you said this is because the damage they are enduring isn't piercing damage... which insinuates that only piercing damage can be above 10-C.

If possible and if it's not too much to ask

May i ask to wait till Reggor arrives? He is more knowledgeable than me and can explain better

Okay but you've positioned yourself in a way that makes it seem like you think they are 10-C. I said characters can tank non 10-C attacks to their skin, and their skin can endure non 10-C feats, and you said this is because the damage they are enduring isn't piercing damage... which insinuates that only piercing damage can be above 10-C.
I am bad at explaining ;c

Let's say it like this;

Skin is 10-C

Due to the skin being elastic and there are also more layers than just skin in the human body, Characters can tank easily attacks far above skin level

But with sharp objects such as knives, They are capable of cutting the skin layer without much effort due to the skin being 10-C

I am bad at explaining ;c

Let's say it like this;

Skin is 10-C

Due to the skin being elastic and there are also more layers than just skin in the human body, Characters can tank easily attacks far above skin level

But with sharp objects such as knives, They are capable of cutting the skin layer without much effort due to the skin being 10-C
Okay but you have to realize that people having muscles and bones does not remove damage from the skin. The muscles and bones are BELOW THE SKIN for a reason, correct? Why would things below the skin cushion damage TO the skin...?

I will just copy paste what i sent to the mods, It will be faster that way, So here we go;

This is what i said to Lephyr;

I believe this without context will make people think it's a stomp which i certainly do not agree with because of the following reasons;
...here we go.
Their argument implies that Daniel's entire body is 9-A which is complete and utterly false when we have instances where pressure points cause major damage, Moreover Lookism human biology works just as IRL, The weak points are 10-C to 10-B, They legit think they are 9-A, Ayanokouji can just attack the eyes, Throat and groin which most definitely are not 9-A
This argument is flawed. You argue that pressure points causing major damage is proof that Ayanokoji could damage them with his attacks. Pray tell, how strong are said characters causing damage via pressure points? Aren't they also... 9-A? Punches from Vegeta cause major damage to Goku. Could I damage Goku? You have to actually prove that Koji can hurt 9-A's through pressure points or Daniel/Lookism characters can be hurt by 9-Cs with pressure points. If the se characters are taking multiple pressure points aimed blows from characters on their level and continuing to fight, why do you think a pressure point blow from a character far weaker would affect them?

Divines argument is that any attack that touches means he got blitzed which is not the case in these scans i provided in the thread, And when i ask him for proof that they were blitzing each other like statements, He just says "It doesn't need to be stated" which shows he is using argument from incredulity and refuses to show proof
I love how you bring up this argument again, despite it not being the reason the thread was closed in an attempt to grasp at straws. Anywho...
This completely misrepresents my argument. My argument was that Daniel's dodging (due to instinct) > reactions. Therefore if your attack was able to hit him without him having time to dodge, you must have hit him before he had time to react. If you want proof of him dodging things he can't react to, look no further than his fight with Zack in Chapter 7 where he catches Zack's fist even though he didn't see it coming.

The 3rd argument is that they say Daniel doesn't get weaker when fighting weaker opponents which is blantantly false when we have these statements, More over, Daniel has once fought Gun who could obliterate people like Eli Jang, Johan and some other characters without much difficulty who were high tiers of the time, Yet Daniel was fighting on par with them and only won because of being more skilled
Incorrect, no one ever said Daniel doesn't get weaker. It's just not NEARLY to the level you imply. You then bring up Daniel going relative with characters Gun stomped, which is a bad argument because everyone here got LEAPS AND BOUNDS stronger then when they fought Gun.

Also please if you could lend me your eyeballs so I can see the fights you see that'd be nice. No genuinely stop and tell me how you watched back those fights with Daniel vs Johan and especially Daniel vs Jake, Sam, & Jerry and thought "Yeah bro, they def went band for band". Are you trolling? Those fights were stomps. The one fight that was close was Daniel vs Daniel, but we've never seen Daniel get completely mopped by Gun before. Gun even implies that Daniel actually landed hits on him (something that didn't happen in the fights you claim we're relative).

Then we have idiotic arguments like these (Sorry for sounding offensive) where they say the knife attacks are sharper than actual knives when said move doesn't even cut anything in the series, This is just AP, Then we have outright showings of lookism characters not being immune to slashing/piercing weapons or even fking glass shards and chopsticks, Also, They used physics in the worst way. "In a 9-A verse, if a knife can harm a 9-A character, then that knife is 9-A." This is automatically very bad.
I don't think anyone argued those hand blades were sharper but regardless, it's not the main point. The character who you showed was way closer in power to Vasco then Koji is to Daniel and his piercing weapon was clearly anything but normal so trying to put a value on that is insane.

Anyone wanna place bets on whether or not Superman could carve up Spiderman's chest with a piece of paper? Even though the paper isn't at the level of Spiderman, it would because of the users strength. It's not like a gun with set power, the strength of a slash from any weapon will depend on it's user. This is why I can rub my finger over the blade of a knife which could kill someone if I stabbed them with it, no force is applied in the first example.

Are the knifes themselves 9-A? Debatable but probably not. However can their force be amplified to 9-A if a really strong user uses them? Yes. This is why Goo can cut Sinu with tiny glass shards even tho I couldn't. Ayanokoji ISN'T Joongoo, so no, even if he applies full force, he will not be able to stab Daniel. This is not that complex a subject to understand.

Last edited:
I rapidly read this thread and have no adequate knowledge on both the characters, but I do agree with azontr and primal hunter about how a knife won't damage Daniel.

How would Koji win with this?

Since we are just gonna go in circles, I will say this;

This either incon or Koji wins via stamina since Daniel won't be capable of bypassing Koji's ANPR

And since Koji won't be able to "damage" Koji will just dodge everything till Daniel gets tired

Both character's AD are fast

Daniel start stomping characters skillwise after 3 minutes

Koji's AD is instant seen on ski feat and is also capable of winning after losing 1 round against the opponent in a 2-3 minutes sparring match and can also surpass people who had 1 day training prior just by watching videos

Also can remain unhit by ppl comparable to him in skill despite them doing a 2v1 + having perfect coordination + BIQ comparable to Koji + Prior knowledge + being just as skilled as him + Planned a strategy beforehand

Last edited:
This either incon or Koji wins via stamina since Daniel won't be capable of bypassing Koji's ANPR

And since Koji won't be able to "damage" Koji will just dodge everything till Daniel gets tired
I really don't think Koji has the stamina advantage here. UI Daniel should at least scale to Gun in stamina as he could keep up with him in UI without getting tired, who fought a whole prison each day he spent in prison. That's much better than what Ayanokouji has shown so far.
Also can remain unhit by ppl comparable to him in skill despite them doing a 2v1 + having perfect coordination + BIQ comparable to Koji + Prior knowledge + being just as skilled as him + Planned a strategy beforehand
I remember Tsukishiro stating that he would get hit if it wasn't for his abnormal reaction time though? It seems like his stats saved him there not skill.

I really don't think Koji has the stamina advantage here. UI Daniel should at least scale to Gun in stamina as he could keep up with him in UI without getting tired, who fought a whole prison each day he spent in prison. That's much better than what Ayanokouji has shown so far.
Beating random fodders who can easily get 1 shotted isn't a great feat

Also, Why would Daniel scale there if they didn't fight the equivalent of the time Gun fought those juvie prisioners?

Koji stayed 14 years in a facility that was stated to be beyond the human limit and was the sole survivor of it, Said facility where Despite being at age four and being hit by trained martial artists and adults, Ayanokoji as well as other students needed to endure cruel beatings from instructors to the point it was normal and thinking about it was a waste of time, The white room gave Yuki physical paralysis, Trauma and, Depression, The white room also gave Heart/Panic attacks to those less resistance to the hellish training, The White Room also implied that kids have died in the White Room

Not to mention, Gun stayed for 3 years max (Mabye even less, Idk), Koji stayed 14 years, I don't think i need to tell you which one is better right?

It was noted his stamina and endurance is insane. In the second island exam, he was able to fight against Tsukishiro and Shiba after travelling across the island at high speed while also being starved and dehydrated. The terrain of the island was able to exhaust even those most athletic students in Japan in a few minutes, whilst Ayanokouji was completely fine despite being chased by an entire year of students. Showed no sign of fatigue despite being running on a treadmill for 30 minute straight. He also has a great resistance to pain, as during his encounter with Hosen, he intentionally allowed himself to be stabbed by a knife through his palm, to which he showed no signs of panic or pain and kept his usual poker face.[40] Endured and didn't react to the pain of staying in a highly heated elevator for more than half an hour, despite stating that he was on the brink of death by heatstroke[41

Koji wins this by a long shot, Not debatable
I remember Tsukishiro stating that he would get hit if it wasn't for his abnormal reaction time though? It seems like his stats saved him there not skill.
Speed equalized, Both of them won't get blitzed and they can react to each other

Plus Koji still has ANPR + Skill which Daniel can't bypass

Not to mention, Koji has experience in dealing with opponents who are way faster/stronger than him

Last edited:
Beating random fodders who can easily get 1 shotted isn't a great feat
Fighting 500 of them at once is a good feat. A martial artist fighting and beating 500 random humans is impossible to see irl.
Also, Why would Daniel scale there if they didn't fight the equivalent of the time Gun fought those juvie prisioners?
He tired out the dude without getting tired himself.
These are all Pain Tolerance feats while the feat I mentioned is about Energy Exertion. The important thing is Energy Exertion here as Daniel wouldn't even get hurt and Koji would get oneshot.
It was noted his stamina and endurance is insane. In the second island exam, he was able to fight against Tsukishiro and Shiba after travelling across the island at high speed while also being starved and dehydrated. The terrain of the island was able to exhaust even those most athletic students in Japan in a few minutes, whilst Ayanokouji was completely fine despite being chased by an entire year of students.
This would at best scale to Peak Human stamina for not getting tired as fast as other students with Athletic stamina.
Showed no sign of fatigue despite being running on a treadmill for 30 minute straight.
Again this is a Peak Human Energy Exertion feat.
He also has a great resistance to pain, as during his encounter with Hosen, he intentionally allowed himself to be stabbed by a knife through his palm, to which he showed no signs of panic or pain and kept his usual poker face.[40] Endured and didn't react to the pain of staying in a highly heated elevator for more than half an hour, despite stating that he was on the brink of death by heatstroke[41
Like I said, Pain Tolerance doesn't matter as Koji gets oneshotted through AP (according to the whole thread I think). If he had comparable AP, his pain tolerance would've mattered but nah.
Not to mention, Gun stayed for 3 years max (Mabye even less, Idk), Koji stayed 14 years, I don't think i need to tell you which one is better right?
Forgot to answer this and just noticed it;

Koji didn't fight for 14 years though (at least it's not logical to make a newborn fight aganist adults). Assuming he started fighting at 4 years of age and fought 3 dudes a day, he fought around 11000 times, where assuming Gun only stayed in Juvie for a year and fought 500 guys every day would get that number to well over 10 times the number Ayanokouji fought.
Koji wins this by a long shot, Not debatable
Nah.
Speed equalized, Both of them won't get blitzed and they can react to each other
That would help Daniel actually, since Tsukishiro himself said that Ayanokouji's Reaction Time was his most effective defense, not skill or anpr. He loses that here.
Plus Koji still has ANPR + Skill which Daniel can't bypass
Eh, I already debated aganist that for a long time, Daniel has more wincons other than "ANPR gg", which makes me wanna go for Daniel, especially when Daniel wouldn't get tired of Koji's hits and Koji's body would fragment into a million pieces if Daniel touches him (pretty sure the air pressure of his attacks can oneshot Koji easily).
Not to mention, Koji has experience in dealing with opponents who are way faster than him
Like who? He's the god tier of his verse lol.

Fighting 500 of them at once is a good feat. A martial artist fighting and beating 500 random humans is impossible to see irl.
Irrelevant when they get one shotted, Punching/kicking 500 times is average to above average at best lol

That is, Assuming he doesnt attack alot of ppl at the same time which reduces even more the feat
He tired out the dude without getting tired himself.
They never tired each other, Daniel just won the fight
These are all Pain Tolerance feats while the feat I mentioned is about Energy Exertion. The important thing is Energy Exertion here as Daniel wouldn't even get hurt and Koji would get oneshot.
Getting thrashed around the floor and needing to get up despite being tired, beaten up and vomiting all over the place is both energy excertion and pain tolerance
This would at best scale to Peak Human stamina for not getting tired as fast as other students with Athletic stamina.
Koji was tired, dehydrated and hungry, He fought Nanase without getting hit and after her he fought Tsukishiro and Shiba
Forgot to answer this and just noticed it;

Koji didn't fight for 14 years though (at least it's not logical to make a newborn fight aganist adults). Assuming he started fighting at 4 years of age and fought 3 dudes a day, he fought around 11000 times, where assuming Gun only stayed in Juvie for a year and fought 500 guys every day would get that number to well over 10 times the number Ayanokouji fought.
Punching/kicking 500 times is average to above average feat
He quite does
That would help Daniel actually, since Tsukishiro himself said that Ayanokouji's Reaction Time was his most effective defense, not skill or anpr. He loses that here.
Not really

I still don't see counter arguments for why he would bypass Koji's ANPR and skill
Eh, I already debated aganist that for a long time, Daniel has more wincons other than "ANPR gg",
Systema and attack reflection are not gonna work, I would appreciate if you could stop this, Said moves are not resistence to ANPR otherwise they would've been in his profile
which makes me wanna go for Daniel, especially when Daniel wouldn't get tired of Koji's hits and Koji's body would fragment into a million pieces if Daniel touches him (pretty sure the air pressure of his attacks can oneshot Koji easily).
Daniel doesn't have air pressure lol, Also no
Like who? He's the god tier of his verse lol.
The instructors he fought when he was just a child lol 4-8 years which were also more skilled than him at the time

Last edited:
Irrelevant when they get one shotted, Punching/kicking 500 times is average to above average at best lol
A martial artist can one shot an average human as well, but it's still not possible for a martial artist to beat 500 average humans.
They never tired each other, Daniel just won the fight
They could barelt move at the end, he did tire him out.
Getting thrashed around the floor and needing to get up despite being tired, beaten up and vomiting all over the place is both energy excertion and pain tolerance
It's not? You can have average energy exertion but still take a beating? Those two things are specifically divided in the stamina page.
Koji was tired, dehydrated and hungry, He fought Nanase without getting hit and after her he fought Tsukishiro and Shiba
Fighting three people while being in a bad state...

That's a Peak Human feat at best.
Punching/kicking 500 times is average to above average feat
Already explained how fighting a lotta people at once you can one shot isn't the same as just kicking and punching.
Not really

I still don't see counter arguments for why he would bypass Koji's ANPR and skill
I haven't made counter args for his anpr and skill in that msg...

I just pointed out how you're tryna make it look like Koji could fight Tsukishiro and Shiba at once just thanks to his skill and anpr, while Tsukishiro himself states he would've gotten hit if it wasn't for his reactions, which gets equalized here.
Systema and attack reflection are not gonna work, I would appreciate if you could stop this, Said moves are not resistence to ANPR otherwise they would've been in his profile
Attack Reflection isn't a move Koji has seen in his life, which makes it not logical for him to predict and dodge.

It's better if we don't debate on this though as we'll probably never reach a conclusion (like we couldn't for like 5 pages straight in the past thread)
Daniel doesn't have air pressure lol, Also no
Attacks in Lookism do have air pressure (like characters performing feats with air pressure alone) and Daniel isn't an expection here.
The instructors he fought when he was just a child lol 4-8 years which were also more skilled than him at the time
And did he win all his fights? If not, then that's just loosing aganist a character with better stats and skills then you, which isn't an experience, it's just loosing. Also, he could beat 6 characters at once who are individually stronger than the instructors he fought before as far as I remember, right? That would make him straight up stat stomp his instructors lol.

Since Gun can one shot those 500 people it means he threw 500 punches/kicks.
Assuming he made a single punch each second it means he fought 8 minutes.

It's not even 3 rounds in boxe; each round is 3 minutes.

No. The points you are making are your own. You can cease debating and wait for whoever that is, but I will not.
That would be me.

Now, from what I can read.... Pressure Points application which Zetsu mentioned (like a 9-C character damaging 9-A character) would only apply if Lookism itself had a feat where a 9-C character did that. Now, if that's the case, then nothing can be done.

Still, if you want a feat of a very low-level character being able to harm a character with an enormous AP advantage, then I can give it.

This is related to Solo Leveling novel and can be a potential spoiler. So, in the latest of the volumes, Jinnah (Sung Jin Woo's sister) was able to punch Sung Jin Woo and hurt him, and make him feel pain. Now, this is Sung from beyond the final arc and has defeated Antares, a character who can shake the planet through merely walking (so like Tier 5 to 6), while Jinnah can be scaled to 10-B (maybe 10-A because she is described to be athletic but she's still a normal girl).

Either way, if the wiki shows the ability as an ability which is not only specific to hurting specific parts of the body, but also becomes completely different when it's for different series (like Lookism doesn't show a 9-C character hurting a 9-A character so it cannot be applied here), then I can't do anything. I have no interest to go against what isn't accepted in the wiki.

A martial artist can one shot an average human as well, but it's still not possible for a martial artist to beat 500 average humans.
What Zefra said above
They could barelt move at the end, he did tire him out.
Pain tolerance and Injury tolerance lol
It's not? You can have average energy exertion but still take a beating? Those two things are specifically divided in the stamina page.
They needed to get up despite being tired and other factors

Which is legit energy exertion, Having to get up despite being tired and having to fight while tired
Fighting three people while being in a bad state...

That's a Peak Human feat at best.
Not to mention, They were also fighting in a blazing hot day too

Which makes the feat more impressive for Koji
Already explained how fighting a lotta people at once you can one shot isn't the same as just kicking and punching.
What Zefra said above, Fighting 8 minutes is just average stamina
I haven't made counter args for his anpr and skill in that msg...

I just pointed out how you're tryna make it look like Koji could fight Tsukishiro and Shiba at once just thanks to his skill and anpr, while Tsukishiro himself states he would've gotten hit if it wasn't for his reactions, which gets equalized here.
Untrue
Attack Reflection isn't a move Koji has seen in his life, which makes it not logical for him to predict and dodge.

It's better if we don't debate on this though as we'll probably never reach a conclusion (like we couldn't for like 5 pages straight in the past thread)
I'm not gonna go with you on this again, Use argument from incredulity and No Limit Fallacy all you want
Attacks in Lookism do have air pressure (like characters performing feats with air pressure alone) and Daniel isn't an expection here.
Not combat applicable lol

Also, Not on his profile, Also he never showed something like that, So this is a no go

That would be me.

Now, from what I can read.... Pressure Points application which Zetsu mentioned (like a 9-C character damaging 9-A character) would only apply if Lookism itself had a feat where a 9-C character did that. Now, if that's the case, then nothing can be done.

Still, if you want a feat of a very low-level character being able to harm a character with an enormous AP advantage, then I can give it.

This is related to Solo Leveling novel and can be a potential spoiler. So, in the latest of the volumes, Jinnah (Sung Jin Woo's sister) was able to punch Sung Jin Woo and hurt him, and make him feel pain. Now, this is Sung from beyond the final arc and has defeated Antares, a character who can shake the planet through merely walking (so like Tier 5 to 6), while Jinnah can be scaled to 10-B (maybe 10-A because she is described to be athletic but she's still a normal girl).

Either way, if the wiki shows the ability as an ability which is not only specific to hurting specific parts of the body, but also becomes completely different when it's for different series (like Lookism doesn't show a 9-C character hurting a 9-A character so it cannot be applied here), then I can't do anything. I have no interest to go against what isn't accepted in the wiki.
Stamina is also a wincon for Koji (Which is what i am currenly arguing)

Also, I would like to point out that Koji was fighting 2 people on a bad state who have prior knowledge + BIQ comparable to him + perfect coordination + Just as skilled as him

Daniel is just 1 person + Not as skilled as him + No prior knowledge + No BIQ comparable to him + No perfect coordination + Koji is not on a bad state + Daniel has no strategy in to fight Koji + No blazing hot day too

Not to mention, This was only 1 time, Idk why you keep saying as if Koji was being carried by reaction time alone which is blantantly false

Last edited:
Stamina is also a wincon for Koji (Which is what i am currenly arguing)
Then why not argue using the proofs from the internet about how many kicks can a martial artist do in one go?

I remember going 100 reps as a beginner and then shifting to 100 per leg (200 in total) in about a month or so, which I would say would be baseline athletic stamina. But I dropped training after that I don't really know the limit of a peak human in that. Though yes, if Gun has a massive AP advantage, so he doesn't need to throw full-powered blows as well. And if we talk about punches, they are much easier, like I feel one kick is as tiring as doing 10 punches, so sure.

Then why not argue using the proofs from the internet about how many kicks can a martial artist do in one go?

I remember going 100 reps as a beginner and then shifting to 100 per leg (200 in total) in about a month or so, which I would say would be baseline athletic stamina. But I dropped training after that I don't really know the limit of a peak human in that. Though yes, if Gun has a massive AP advantage, so he doesn't need to throw full-powered blows as well. And if we talk about punches, they are much easier, like I feel one kick is as tiring as doing 10 punches, so sure.
Gun in 1 swoop can take out fighters at the same time

It's a common occurence, His recent fight against alot of ppl shows that

Which kinda makes the feat less impressive

That would be me.

Okay, first off, that's a gag. Second off, the abdomen isn't necessarily a weak point, it can be trained, that's why you have abdominal muscles. Third off, this would only be applicable in verse— If Jin-Woo can get hurt by people literally billions of times weaker than him, then cool, but that's a mechanic only possible within Solo Leveling. A verse needs to display this case-by-case. We can't just assume that it's possible within every series for characters to get damaged by characters literal magnitudes weaker than them just because they hit a pressure point.

Notice how they made it clear that Jinnah was just a completely normal human with no special abilities or superhuman strength. If Lookism had a scenario like this, then maybe, it would be plausible.

What Zefra said above
He said the exact same thing as you said before. Mike Tyson would be overwhelmed by 5 normal humans even if he can oneshot them.

Gun can fight 500 without getting tired. That's a Superhuman feat. Energy Exertion can't always be quantified by time.
Pain tolerance and Injury tolerance lol
Getting up despite being injured are pain and injury tolerance. Fighting for a long time is Energy Exertion.
They needed to get up despite being tired and other factors

Which is legit energy exertion, Having to get up despite being tired and having to fight while tired
Standing up after getting a beating is just Peak Human?
Not to mention, They were also fighting in a blazing hot day too

Which makes the feat more impressive for Koji
Doesn't get it to Superhuman regardless.
What Zefra said above, Fighting 8 minutes is just average stamina
That's like saying 2 minutes of dumbell raises is a more tiring exercise than a minute of bench press. Like I said, time can't always be used to quantify stamina.
?
Not combat applicable lol
They literally perform AP feats with their air pressure alone. It is combat applicable.
Also, Not on his profile, Also he never showed something like that, So this is a no go
Air pressure isn't an ability. It's also common in Lookism.

He said the exact same thing as you said before. Mike Tyson would be overwhelmed by 5 normal humans even if he can oneshot them.

Gun can fight 500 without getting tired. That's a Superhuman feat. Energy Exertion can't always be quantified by time.
That's lack of skill and stuff

500 attacks in a single fight isn't impressive at all

EDIT: the feat itself of beating 500 people is indeed "superhuman" but not in terms of stamina, I would say it's peak human as he had no breaks during the fight.

About Air pressure, yes, in Lookism it is a thing but not every attack has it and I don't remember Daniel specifically doing an air pressure attack so it would be better if someone sends him doing one (this is probably on me as I don't remember all the >400 chapters)

An Air Pressure attack in lookism might be this:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back