• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki Second Holy Grail War Register Thread

Monarch_Laciel

VS Battles
Retired
GoB is one of those as i said that i love mythological weapons a lot and i'm considered a weapon freak by my peers second one is unknown give me some time to look at the NPs

Pashupata because deep down I'm just as chunni as Arjuna, so saying something like "Holy Ground Expansion, Space Fixation, Divine Punishment Enforcement" is probably something I would do.

Vishnu Bhuja because like Rama I was given a bunch of tools so that I can breeze through obstacles like school.

Nine Lives because I always try really frikin hard to adapt to things.

B rank Divinity from Arjuna, A rank Martial Blessing from Rama, And B rank Eye of The Mind (True) from Alcides.

Appearance: Body type and Clothes of Arjuna I guess with the colour scheme of Alcides(Gold,black). Ramas hair and personality.

If no one else shows up wanting to be Ruler class, here are my NPs and personal skills

1. Sha Nagba Imuru because A) a hobby of mine I was known for was google earthing things a lot and B) because once I was at this party and everyone except me got drunk and I just stood on the second storey balcony watching them all from above and C) I've travelled to a lot of countries so that covers the "saw all parts of the world" part.

2. Breaker Gorgo /Cybelle , because people have told me I have a piercing gaze, and when I look at people for too long they tend to go very still.

3. For Someone's Glory , because I am someone who likes to stand out sometimes, but blend in other times.

Charisma from Gil, Monstrous Strength from Rider/Medusa, and A Knight Does not Die with Empty Hands from Saber/Lancelot as my 3 personal skills.

Appearance: Saber Lancelot's armour with the tassels, Gilgamesh's face, Gorgon's Breaker Gorgon seal

3 Personal Skills.

No Gil personal skill. It isn't his NP, it just is one that comes from his GoB

Figured my second one which is MEoDP cause i again like weak points but among my peers i'm very associated with death (like i make dark comedy which a lot of ppl other than my close buddies can understand or enjoy)

Edit: Btw i don't have enkidu if i have GoB right or do I?

gotcha so i have MEoDP and GoB (though i probably will shoot them like bullets lol)

Ok, Vijnaptimatrata it is

So we have a guy who can do long range spamming, with homing shots that can insta-kill if they hit you

Shall we make it that he needs to be personally wielding the weapon that cuts the line of death in order for it to work? For balance purposes.

Righto, going to sleep. Work out whether Lancer needs to cut people in melee or if he can do it with ranged. I'll be back in 8-10 hours

gotcha and btw do i have to be lancer in this case? I mean for one i'm RPing a different kind of Hero tbf as you know the end of the first war just saying

I'm already in, under Monarch. Will tell skills later. My NPs are

>Demon King Of Sixth Heaven >Tyger Tyger Burning Bright >DAL(Achilles's spear) GoB Only has what the user put in it, no?

And nice Ramesses, Indian Mythos.

Well i'll be archer but again how many NPs are needed 3 or something?

MEoDP require "cut", not "thrust". We haven't seen Shiki throw her knife at the line to kill, right? He still has to pull out some sword from his GoB and cut in close distance to cut line.

Mine is:

NP:

1. Luminosite Eternelle: God is Here With Me (A Rank Barrier) . You can see how i am and why can i pick this NP in this last game already. My will to help people, that's all.

2. Pain Breaker: All Flaws Must Be Repaired (C Rank Anti-Thaumaturgy) . Because i'm an idiot that i don't want things to change, i want them to remain the same even if it's impossible.

3. Hades's Cap of Invisibility (E Rank ???) . Same reason why i get MEoDP before. I prefer watching other from far away, like a shadow.

Personal Skill:

1. Revelation A (From Jeanne).

2. Saint B (Also from Jeanne).

3. Magic Resistance EX (Yes, from Jeanne, again).

And for appearance, i'll take Jeanne's appearance, too. My name in this war is also Jeanne d'Arc.

LlamaGod1411 said:
I'm already in, under Monarch. Will tell skills later. My NPs are

>Demon King Of Sixth Heaven >Tyger Tyger Burning Bright >DAL(Achilles's spear) GoB Only has what the user put in it, no?

And nice Ramesses, Indian Mythos.
you get 2 more personal skills, which I'll let you write for yourself with MMM before I take it from you. Other than that you are the same as before. You don't have GoB either

Also, you won't be staring the war from the beginning. Let previous game's ruler write something first

TISSG7Redgrave said:
put my old character as a random cameo for fun lol
If its three then http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Amalavij%C3%B1%C4%81na_-_Boundary_of_Emptiness what about this one it's like MEoDP but on a higher scale would that replace my current one or i would have them both?
[That is what i pick in the last game. That one require Connection to the Root to use. However, the best one to use that is Shiki Void. Anyone other than her will have a risk to be consumed by Akasha and also, that one cost one hell of a lot mana due to materialization of the Boundary of Emptiness.]

Alright never mind want to keep individuality lol and having a girl take my sub-consious O_O

@RedGrave: 1. Rule Breaker . Throw this to your target from GoB, one hit will sever their connection with their Master and since you're the only one who have Independent Action by being Archer, they will disappear after some minute due to no Master connection.

2. Prelati's Spellbook . For unlimited mana supply and tentacle monster creation.

3. Ark . Whoever touch this will instantly have their mana drained till death. This can drain all of Heracles's lives from God Hand in just one touch.

4. Belleropho . For flying with Mach 28+ speed and unlimited spamming via GoB.

5. Knight of Honor . So every weapon from your GoB, you can use it to the fullest. This way, you can easily use any weapon from GoB to cut Lines of Death. Also @Monarch: Your A Knight Does Not Die with Empty Hands is this NP. It's not Personal skill but another NP of Lancelot. Please repick.

6. Phantasm Punishment . By calling this NP's true name, every projectile from you will be invoked with Emiya's Origin Bullet - "Severing and Binding" that will likely kill any servant and pierce any defense in just one hit. Because there's no way that a Servant doesn't have any Magic Circuit.

7. Tsubame Gaeshi . Close Quarter sword technique that will help you with your eyes.

I helped you so please don't use it on me, ok? I'm no combatant in this war, just a supporter. Though it won't really have any true effect on me since its counterpart - Pain Breaker - is on my side.

I forgot Personal skills:

Golden Rule

Divinity

Charisma

(All from gil cause well...GoB that's why but idk if i can pick off from what other pages so its not final ATM and my class skill is magic resistence and independent action no?)

Golden Rule has no effect in this war... Why not Medea's Teaching of Circe? That skill will allow you to use magic from Age of Gods. Not really needed if you have no intention to spam something except GoB.

hmmm ik that it allows magic from age of gods but i'm no caster so there is that tbh...

Azrael for similiar reason i got Delusional Heart Beat. Some of the older folks would actually said that i bring bad luck or disease. And sometime it escalated to the point they wouldn't allow me getting near their house since i'll "bring them death to one of their older familiy members or infant". I swear those old dudes really hate my guts back in the day

Magna Voluisse Magnum for the reason that i founded my highschool's gaming club and actually make it prosper in the same year i've founded it.

And Enfer Chateau d'If for similiar reason above since that i refuse to let my newly founded gaming club to be demolished since i lacked all the necessary properties to make it running. I stubbornly pester one of my computer teacher to be it's advisor and some of my friends to lend me their laptop for the club activity. The teacher even threaten me with suspension. But i keep doing it anyway and actually manage to rope in 4 guys to lend me their laptop and get the art teacher to be the advisor :p

Wait, what? what are you doing here Glasses? I mean, you're very busy IRL atm, right?

And someone already picked Enfer Chateau so please repick.

I won't even participate anyway. I'm just making a sheet of myself since i'm not that busy as of currently

Then i'll just change my 3rd NP back into From Hell again or Natural Born Killer :p

no its more to like will i even use spells in this cause that seems more mana consuming imho

Back